CalPal

By kiwilolli

@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah... More

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
End Note
Relationship Reveal
New Story!
Another New Story!

-23-

13.5K 457 280
By kiwilolli

Chapter Twenty-Three

    The road trip seemingly went smoother than the first time. Whenever I wanted to nap, George and I would switch seats so I could sprawl out in the back. He even let me use his pillow which smelled really good. Not like cologne type good, but laundry detergent type good. George didn't play bad music either. He didn't talk much, more-so let Clay do all the talking and laughed whenever he thought something was funny. It was cute; he spent most of the time cloud gazing.

    When we got closer to home and had to do less highway driving, I was woken up to take over driving. Clay has absolutely no sense of direction unless it's in Minecraft, and even then, it's not the best. There's a subway right by my house. It literally takes two turns to get there. George and I sent him there to get food yesterday and it took him forty minutes because he got lost and ended up in the next city over. Again, I really don't understand how that's possible. He swore he was following the GPS and that it was just broken.

    George had finally bought a plane ticket home for three days from now. Clay hasn't decided when he's going back home yet. I knew he was staying a bit longer after George left so we could have some time alone before we went long distance for however long.

    Currently, we were all sat on different seating in the living room on our separate laptops with Among Us running. Captainsparklez had reached out to Dream to see if he was up for some gameplay with the crew. After a half hour, a couple people had dropped out and George, Sapnap, and I were able to join. The crew was Tommy, Tubbo, Captain, Dream, Sapnap, Shubble, Smajor,  Karl, Wilbur, and I. This was my first time talking to people who weren't the Dream Team. I didn't have time to introduce myself to the crew off stream, so we all had to pretend that we've known each other and were friends. I feel like the viewers would be able to sense the awkwardness. Both George, Nick, and Clay assured me that Tommy would speak enough for all nine of us and would fill the awkward silence. If I'm being honest, I wasn't sure what that meant as I've never seen Tommy before or watched any of his content.

    Shubble and Scott have been really kind to me. Whenever I wanted to talk and tried to get a word in, they would interrupt everyone and announce that I wanted to talk. Each time, Tommy would try to get me voted out on the first round if I was alive as I was "an American woman". I honestly didn't understand him at all and felt like I was missing an inside joke. Clay and George warned me not to fight it.

    The three of us made sure never to talk at the same time. If one of us talked at the same time as someone else, it would be apparent that we're all in the same room as the audios would echo and overlap. Clay and I were able to make an acceptation since the fans knew we were together. At one point, I was the imposter and accidentally vented in front of Clay by accident. Then, I proceeded to chase him around the map and Captain set off O2 so the button couldn't be pressed. It was great timing.

    Before the O2 was fixed, my cool down was up and I beheaded Clay right by the emergency button. He screamed his head off and started banging his fists against his laptop. While I was laughing my head off, I had to reach over and take the laptop from him to prevent him from punching it in half. He was so angry, but the second I poked his hand and played with his fingers, he took deep breaths and calmed down pretty instantaneously. His body was called before I could give his laptop back.

    "It literally can't be the captain," Tubbo said as soon as the screen popped up.

    "What he said," Jordan backed him up.

    "Where?" I asked. Clay tightened his grip on my hand in anger and I just muted my mic and laughed loudly.

    "In the cafeteria. It was right by the button, so I think he had information and got killed before he could press the button," Scott replied.

    "Did anyone see him at all?" I questioned.

    George stayed quiet and gave me a side glance. Obviously it was very hard to hide that I was the impostor after he threw that big of a fit and I was laughing. He's not stupid. Therefore, he couldn't talk much at this meeting because he had no evidence of me being sus other than the fact that Clay threw a fit and I was laughing at him. Imagine him bringing that up.

    "I think it's Cal."

    "Why do you think that George?"

    "Because Dream got killed and Cal just laughed maniacally at him."

    Yeah, that wouldn't end well for any of us or the fans.

    "I say it's Tommy," Scott said, "Just for the fact that he has yet to die."

    "C'mon man! You can't just vote me out! Let me play! Let me get content!"

    "Yeah Tommy's sus," Jordan affirmed.

    In under five seconds, we all voted out Tommy and he voted for Scott. The wonderful part of being new to this crew was that they had no clue how I acted. They were afraid to call me out since I was new, but they also had no clue how good I was at lying or when I acted suspicious since no one but da bois knew me. I made sure to kill them all off in the beginning rounds so they wouldn't call me out. They're the only ones that know how terrible of a liar I am.

    "You all are absolute shit at this game. Scott, you're dying first if I get imposter."

    Laughs overcrowded the room before we all muted. It was only George, Scott, Tubbo, Captain, Shelby, and I. Two impostors were still left. It was Captain and I. With Tubbo being the phony third impostor, it was easy for Jordan to slide by. Then everyone saw me as this innocent new girl in the group and didn't suspect me at all. I had to follow George around until he's alone then kill him off or he'd surely find a way to call me out next round.

    He had a task in electricity, so I followed him in there and shut the doors. Sparkles was also in there with Tubbo and Scott.

    "Salem don't! I'm colorblind, you're using my disability against me!"

    "Bitch, it's colorblindness. You can't use that as an excuse for everything!"

    I gave Jordan's orange character a little jig before we killed George and Scott at the same time. Captain immediately vented, ditching Tubbo. I sat there with the shocked Tubbo for a few seconds before venting as well. Tubbo entered security like ten seconds later, saw me sitting on cams, then left to try and find the Captain. When cool down was off, I shut the electricity doors again to hide the bodies more. We literally just had to call an emergency and get another double kill, then the game was over.

    I left after Tubbo and found the two of them in Medbay. I did a little jig, called reactor, and the three of us jogged down there together. Within seconds, we did a double kill and the victory screen slid up. Dream unmuted and started screaming at the top of his lungs about how I was chasing him and laughing like a psychopath beside him. I tried to get a word in about him almost breaking his laptop, but it turned into a screaming match between the two of us. Neither of us understood what the other was saying and it absolutely didn't help that our audios were capping and overlapping due to being a few feet away from each other.

    "Guys I—" Scott tried to interrupt.

    "AND YOU WERE CHASING ME AND—"

    "YOU WERE GOING TO THROW ME UNDER—"

    "BECAUSE YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING—"

    "AND YOU'RE A BITCH—"

    "Why can't we be friends?" Sapnap started singing in the background.

    "YOU VENTED—"

    "I DIDN'T—"

    "YOU VENTED—"

    "I DIDN'T MEAN—"

    "YOU VENTED!"

    "Why can't we be friends?" Nick continued to sing in the background with Karl joining in this time. George was humming along, but his mic was muted and his soft voice wasn't picking up on either of our mics over the screaming.

    "I DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

    "YOU FUCK FACE! YOU VENTED—"

    "WHERE'S THE PROOF?"

    "I HAD IT AND YOU KILLED ME FOR—"

    "NO, WRONG—"

    "Why can't we be friends?" The boys continued to sing.

    "Guys—" Captain tried to interrupt again.

    "I'm starting the game!" Scott boomed.

    "YOU'RE FUCKING DYING FIRST!" Clay yelled at me.

    "I'M A BAD BITCH, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" I responded right before we all muted our mics when the game started.

    As soon as I saw impostor flash on my screen with the lime green body, we immediately shut up and gave each other looks. I didn't bother scooting away from him and George sensed right away what was going on as our screaming abruptly stopped.

    "No, don't," he pleaded as we both came chasing after him.

    "I'll get him, you get the child," he told me.

    I nodded my head and ran to find Tommy. The only other child was Tubbo but he'd be with Captain. Plus, if we keep Wilbur alive but kill Tommy, we could push sus on him as he always targets Tommy first.

    "I've got him."

    "Self report, I got George," Clay whispered as if we had to continue hiding it from George. I reported Tommy's body and the title screen popped up. 

    "Well it can't be the captain," Tubbo said with a smile in his voice.

    "Okay, Cal's still alive and so is Dream, so neither of them can be imposter or they would've killed each other," Scott thought he was big-braining.

    "Call them out Sapnap," George whispered at his screen.

    "I bet it's Wilbur. He always kills Tommy first," Karl spoke.

    "I don't know man, I have sus on both Dream and Cal," Sap said softly. He got drowned out by everyone speaking at once.

    "No one saw anything and we're all just blaming each other, so let's just skip for now," Wilbur suggested.

    "It's a bit sus of you to be jumping on skipping," Shelby hummed.

    "I'm glad the child's dead, but it's not me!"

    "Let's skip but keep sus on Wilbur," Scott said.

    "I'll skip but I'm telling you, sus on Dream and Cal," Sap admitted but again, no one seemed to listen to him. I felt a bit bad for that.

    The round went by smoothly as we were really good at working together. It's a good thing too, because we suck at working together on Minecraft when we're splitting the controls. Sapnap raged at the end when they all found out it was Dream and I together. He claimed that he knew me too well and called sus on me straight from the get-go. Everyone else just thought it was ironic that the game paired us together.

    "Alright, Cal and I are gonna log off. We're getting tired," Clay said when the hype surrounding our round had calmed down.

    "Yeah, I'm getting tired too, it's, uh, very late in England so," George lied.

    "Yeah, I'm about to fall asleep, I'm going to head off too," Tubbo said.

    "I have college tomorrow and I've already woken my mum up," Tommy whispered.

    Eventually, we all decided to call it a night as the entire British crew as well as Dream and I were clocking out for the night. The three of us had an elaborate discussion about the games we played before heading up to our rooms. I waved George goodnight as Clay and I retreated to our room.

    Right before we put our phones on charge for the night, I checked my Twitter notifications and noticed the entire crew from tonight—except for Shubble who already had talked to me and followed me over a year back—had followed me. I followed them all back, then noticed a tweet from Tommy where I'm pretty sure he was subtweeting me.

        @TommyInnit: I don't like Americans

        @CalPal: @TommyInnit you're just mad i big brained you

    Clay and I chuckled about it and I locked my phone before seeing the responses. We cuddled up to each other and fell asleep pretty much immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.9K 29
"That's actually how I met Cove's dad. The moms of our homeroom style class made us all meet up and go bowling. He was really bad at bowling. But tha...
790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
612K 20.5K 28
𖤐」 amazing how we got this 𝗳𝗮𝗿 ... ❜ ━━ ˳೫˚ ━━ dream x fem!reader : 🌱 : 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 !! ━━━━━━ &&. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷...
2M 76.9K 34
"You remember what I said a few months ago?" Alex asked. "About when you hit one million subscribers?" You thought for a moment, sorting through your...