Breaking Free- Fred Weasley

Por eliza0moira

Eva Jackson is a quiet Ravenclaw who mostly keeps to herself and her small group of friends. But when acciden... Más

Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Prolouge

13.6K 238 73
Por eliza0moira

"You're a disgrace! A DISGRACE! I've tried to deal with it all these years but a witch in the family? You deserve to be burned at the stake you-"

A 5'7 black haired and blue eyed girl cried out in pain as her father hit her again. This time right in the eye. Horribly colored bruises already lined her stomach and parts of her face. But this wasn't new for her. Eva Jackson was used to drunk abusive Muggle father who, when he became sober again for those few hours, remembered his daughter was a witch and a disgrace. This was their weekly routine on her breaks from Hogwarts.

Her escape from the horrible place she called home. But on this late night at the start of summer before her 4th year at Hogwarts, John Jackson was more angry than normal.

Eva stood in his grasp as her father, only one inch taller than her, collided his face with her nose spraying red everywhere.

"A witch. A witch! A WITCH! Wait until they hear about this-" then John Jackson did something he's never done before.

He let go of his daughter and moved towards the old telephone on the wall. Eva gasped and fumbled for her wand, not knowing what to do.

"D-dad stop," she did her best to yell.

"Disgrace. That's what you are Eva and I'm going to tell-"

"Oblivate!" the blue eyed girl yelled with more force then she intended.

She sobbed hard as the memories started flowing at of her fathers brain and he fell to the floor.

"What have I done?" she whispered to herself. As tears flowed down the young girls cheeks, she moved to pack the little things she had and waited at the door.

Any second now she was going to get a letter that said she was expelled. She just knew it.

Hours passed as Eva waited until someone arrived she didn't except.

"Miss. Jackson. Come with me please. I'm going to take you somewhere else for the summer," a grey haired man with long silvery robes instructed.

Eva just nodded and grabbed the man she knew as Professor Dumbledore's arm that was stretched out.

In a snap, Dumbledore, Eva and her trunk were whisked away from her childhood home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

208 3 10
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...
2K 259 38
★It's not too late to by happy again ★ ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ is dead- murdered by a former accomplice. The movement she left behind, however, is very much a...
1.3M 42.9K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...
187 0 21
Athena Evan Potter, A teenage girl, named at the age of 14 and a half is finally going to Hogwarts the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to meet her...