CalPal

By kiwilolli

@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah... More

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
End Note
Relationship Reveal
New Story!
Another New Story!

-18-

13.9K 535 273
By kiwilolli

Chapter Eighteen

[A/N: again, the vlog is real in this fanfic :) because I don't want to accept that it's not]

    If I'm being honest, I don't remember how exactly I got into the hotel room last night. I was so sleep deprived that I don't remember walking into the room and passing out on the bed. We apparently got a two bed room, so we arranged ourselves the same way as we did at my house. The room was really nice. There was a separate tub and shower, a little kitchen, and a balcony overlooking the city.

    I was the first one to be up this morning. It was around eight am when I decided to get out of bed. The boys were well passed out and probably wouldn't wake up for a couple more hours, so I set my laptop up on the desk across the room and started streaming some Minecraft. It feels like I haven't streamed in forever when it's only been like three days.

    "Hey guys! We're just going to do a chill complete the game stream. Cool?" I greeted. It was going good for a bit, until I threw myself into the lava pit on accident instead of making the portal.

    "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me," I shouted, slamming my hands down on the desk. That woke up Clay.

    "Why are you screaming?" Clay asked in his deep voice.

    "I killed myself," I replied quietly, focusing on finding another good seed.

    "Oh damn, when's the funeral?"

    I turned around in my seat to see him. He was still laying down, his eyes closed. He had absolutely no clue that I was streaming or playing Minecraft.

    "On Minecraft you idiot. I'm streaming."

    "Oh shit—I mean oh fudge."

    I chuckled, "They definitely heard that. Nice try though."

    I heard Clay let out this pterodactyl type groan and I turned around to see him stretching out on the bed.

    "Shut the fuck up," I said, then turned back to my stream.

    "You're so mean to me."

    "What're you gonna do about it?" I sassed.

    "I mean, nothing, but—"

    "Exactly," I triumphed.

    I tuned back into the game. I was in the nether fully now and had just run into a fortress when I felt Clay's presence behind me. Suddenly, he started slapping my cheeks and the top of my head.

    "Clay I swear to god, stop it!"

    He giggled menacingly, but didn't stop.

    "I am going to slap you across the face if you don't stop."

    "Do it you won't."

    "I'll be right back chat, I'm gonna beat up a green bitch."

    I took off my headphones and they fell with a clank on the desk. Clay immediately backed up from me.

    "I was kidding! It was a joke! I know you'll do it!"

    I started chuckling, "Is someone nervous?"

    "What—N-No! I'm not scared of a tiny twig like you!"

    As he was turning away, I jumped onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I started punching his chest and he was lightly spinning us around. He didn't even try to fight back, he just laughed and grabbed my thighs to keep me on his back.

    "You're an absolute fucktard. Fight me you bitch."

    "Cal!" He laughed. Then, he whacked me down on the bed and I immediately flipped around and tried wrestling with him. He kept combatting with his hands so I couldn't get a clean punch on his face. He's too stubborn to let me just punch him.

    "Clay no!" I screamed.

    "Come fight me Cal!"

    "Oh my god no!" I shouted as I saw a glimpse of my laptop screen. I had died to a wither or blaze I assume as I forgot to pause my game. I also realized that the stream could probably hear every single thing Clay and I were saying. Without context, it was probably really weird to listen to.

    "What's going on?" George mumbled in the bed beside us.

    Clay and I burst out laughing. I don't know how he didn't wake up sooner.

    I got up from trying to wrestle Clay and ran to my laptop. I put my headphone back in my ear and immediately went back to the title screen.

    "Alright guys! I'm sorry this was more of a shorter stream and I actually didn't complete the game this time but—"

    "Who won the fight?" The dono voice read out.

    "Thank you for the $15. I definitely won the fight."

    "You did not!" Clay shouted in the background.

    "Goodbye guys! I'll stream sometime later. Thank you all for donating and just coming to chill out so early in the morning. Bye!"

    I turned back to Clay and saw George sitting up in his bed. He looked tired still and was thoroughly confused. Clay and I burst out laughing.

    "That's so gonna be screen recorded."

    "It's probably on Twitter already."

    "Huh?" George mumbled.

    "Oh nothing," I replied.

    I jumped onto the bed and grabbed my phone from the table in between both beds. Sure enough, the feed who was live tweeting from the stream had already posted clips of Clay and I shouting at each other in the background. Thank god they hadn't heard George near the end. No one besides "da bois" are supposed to know that George is visiting us. We decided on keeping this trip just between us four even though Clay and I kind of ruined it by exposing us together in Sap's stream yesterday. I remember specifically telling myself back months ago when Clay and I first met that we'd keep us being together off social media. That went well.

    "It's on Twitter already," I laughed, "They're quick. I can't even be mad."

    We scrolled through some of the outlandish things the fans were saying. A lot of them conspired that Clay and I had moved in together. Bold of them to assume given they know nothing about me.

    "We should film a vlog for this trip and then never edit it or post it but tell everyone that we filmed it and then after, pretend it doesn't exist," I said as I continued scrolling through Twitter.

    "Okay stop!" George said, "You know very well why I haven't posted it yet."

    "It's still fun to make fun of you for it."

    "I told you, you can post it," Clay said.

    "I—No! I don't care if you're fine with a face reveal, I'm not."

    "Did you hear that Cal? He wants me all to himself."

    "I know. Too bad he shares you with me," I smiled, "No but seriously. Can we film a vlog? Like no cap, let's do it. We don't have to post it anywhere."

    "I mean, we're not going to stop you," George shrugged, getting up from bed and picking out clothes from his suitcase.

    "I'm doing it!"    

    I took my phone and opened up the camera app. I began an intro for this vlog and introduced Clay and George as if me from the future wouldn't know who these people were. George went to the bathroom to go change while I just continued to talk nonsense to the camera with Clay laughing at me beside me. We were laying on our stomachs side by side on our bed as we continued to talk to the camera and preface what we were doing with our day.

    "Texas Roadhouse," I told him.

    "What?" George said when he came out of the bathroom.

    "I wanna eat at Texas Roadhouse. Is that what it's called? I wanna go there."

    "Then we can go there," Clay said.

    "What a simp," George muttered.

    "At least I can get people to simp for me, Greg."

    I turned off the camera and threw my phone onto the pillows on the bed.

    "I'm not simping for Cal," Clay rolled his eyes.

    "It's okay to admit, Clay. I simp for you, why can't you just admit that you simp for me?"

    "Stop mocking me!"

    George and I started chuckling.

    "Dream's a simp for me and you," George said.

    I loudly gasped, "Can I get video proof, Clay?"

    "Only for you," he sighed.

    George and I both simultaneously called him a simp. He facepalmed but admitted for my camera roll that he was a big simp for me. It was the highlight of my year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 76.9K 34
"You remember what I said a few months ago?" Alex asked. "About when you hit one million subscribers?" You thought for a moment, sorting through your...
1.5M 42.9K 78
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
769K 17.1K 27
After being Jimmy's best friend in high school, and his first supporter, Y/N gets invited to be in a dare video with the team. She meets a special so...
790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...