CalPal

By kiwilolli

@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah... More

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
End Note
Relationship Reveal
New Story!
Another New Story!

-12-

15.3K 521 312
By kiwilolli

Chapter Twelve

"MCC teams have been released for Saturday," Dream said, entering my room.

"Yeah? Who are you with?"

"George, Solidarity, and CPTPuffy."

"That's not a bad team. At least you're with George."

"Yeah, but we all wanted to be together," he pouted.

"Maybe next round they'll put Sapnap, George, and you together."

"Yeah," he shrugged, "Who're you with?"

I applied last week to be on MCC after Dream encouraged me to. I knew of MCC since it started. When you're a Minecraft streamer or YouTuber, how could you not? They accepted me within twenty-four hours and said how excited they were that I finally decided to join. My followers have been wanting me to join for awhile but I always denied it. I went onto my phone and looked at the team release.

"I'm with Techno, Nihachu, and Eret."

"You're with Techno?" He shouted, taking my phone from my grip to look, "That's no fair! That's too OP of a team!"

"Are you nervous, Clay?"

"Fuck no. I'm still going to beat you. It's still not fair! You and Techno together? What were they thinking? That's like too overpowered. This is going to be easy for you. What the fuck," he stared at the phone in dismay.

"It's okay Clay, we'll go easy on you."

He shoved my shoulders, "Oh fuck off."

Techno was a strong player in the community, but I don't know why Dream was worried about me. Sure, I'm a world record speed runner, but I've never really dabbled in other parts of Minecraft like building. I suck at building. I'm good at survival games and decent at those mini-game type things on Hypixel, but I'm not perfect in my abilities for them like I am with speed running. I'm decent at PVP as well, but not nearly as good as Techno.

"Well, damn. I guess I have to get practicing," I sighed. I wasn't as excited as I should be. In fact, I was nervous. Especially to be meeting new people and going against Dream. I know that if they put him and I together on a team, it would probably clash. I don't know how they organize their teams, but Dream and I both hold spots in the top three for speed running. Surely, they're not going to put two similar good players on the same team. Now that would be OP.

I went back to Twitter on my phone and looked at the replies under my team announcement. My teammates had replied, apart from Techno, and the replies were freaking out.

@user1: HOLD UP, SINCE WHEN IS CAL ON MCC???

@user2: that's it, im putting my money on this team bc techno and cal are on it

I searched up Techno's name in the search bar and pulled up his account. He was already following me apparently. When did that happen? I followed him back and opened up his DMs.

Twitter DMs

CalPal: hey, we're on the same MCC team!

Techno: hey, yeah.

CalPal: fair warning, im not the best

at PVP or building

Techno: want me to train you?

CalPal: that would be amazing!

We exchanged numbers and discord information. Dream had already hopped onto the computer to start training for MCC. He had his headphones unplugged, which I'm pretty sure was on purpose, as him and George were trash talking the lime llamas. Seems like a big change from a few moments ago when Dream was terrified of my team.

"Keep my name out of your mouth, loser," I said. Dream turned to me, missing his parkour jump. I chuckled.

"Yeah? And what're you going to do about it if I don't?"

"Woah, please guys no flirting with me present."

I rolled my eyes at George's remark and laughed when Dream turned back around to see himself dead. He slammed his hands down on the desk, then picked up his keyboard and smashed it against the wood a couple of times.

"Keep going, you won't have a keyboard to play MCC with."

"I have spares in my closet," he replied quietly, focused on his course.

"Of course you do," I said quietly. I pulled out my laptop and wireless mouse, then left the room. I set my things up in the kitchen and called Techno on discord while I waited for Minecraft to boot up.

"So what is your experience with Minecraft?" Techno asked when I joined the chat room.

"Um, I'm second place worldwide for speed running."

"Nice!" He exclaimed.

"When I first started streaming, I'd stream mini games on Hypixel. Got decent at bedwars, and by that I mean I just got really fucking good at protecting my bed. I relied solely on people sucking at PVP."

"Okay, we can work on that."

We joined a server that allowed us to practice PVP. I saw his skin when the server finally loaded and I shifted multiple times in front of him. We got geared up and started fighting immediately. Of course, I lost multiple times. However, each time I died, he'd give me small tips to hopefully prevent that from happening.

"Knowing how to use your shield is a big—"

"What's up?" Dream asked when he walked over to the fridge.

"Oh I didn't know you and Dream were together," Techno said before I could answer Dream.

"Is that Techno?" Dream perked up after grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"We're not together together," I told Techno, ignoring Dream, "Just visiting him."

"So whatchu doin'?" Dream singsonged. He approached the back of my chair and leaned over my head to watch my laptop screen.

"Trying to better my PVP skill so the llamas win," I smiled, leaning my head up towards him. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"That's not fair," he pouted, "Give us a fair chance."

"Aww, did you hear that Techno? Clay is scared of our team."

"I—No, I-I'm not scared!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Go back to practicing bitch boy," I told him.

He rolled his eyes at me in response, hit the top of my head, then walked off with his water bottle.

"Sorry about that," I said quietly, finally jumping around and swinging my sword in the game once again.

"He's gone? He actually listened to you?"

I started chuckling and Techno chuckled with me, "Yeah. I'm actually surprised. He's usually more stubborn than this."

For the next few hours, Dream isolated himself in his room, presumably on call with George and his other teammates practicing for the tournament. Techno spent this entire time teaching me how to PVP. I was able to get critical hits on him without taking much damage and even was able to kill him a bunch of times. Techno even admitted that he wasn't going easy on me near the end. I found it very funny that he's been going easy on me this entire time. I can't blame him though; I was absolutely terrible.

"Hey, wanna go get food?" Dream asked, coming out of his hiding place, "Are you still practicing?"

I hummed, "We're just finishing up. Ooh Clay! Come look at this!"

He did a little hop over to where I was sitting to match my excitement. Then, Techno and I got prepared for a fight. After ten minutes, I had done enough combos to the point where Techno was slaughtered from my diamond axe. Dream immediately started cheering, and I didn't start cheering with him until Techno joined. Now it was just three minecraft players in Dream's kitchen dancing around and yelling because I just won a PVP against the Technoblade.

"You learned so well, Cal!" Techno exclaimed.

"Thank you, Techno!"

I turned around and high-fived Dream multiple times, then gave Techno virtual high-fives in the DMs. I love how supportive Dream was of me. Even though me getting better at PVP meant a better chance of the lime llamas winning. To be honest, I know there's a lot of hype over the Minecraft Championships, but I'm just here to have fun. I believe most of the players in the competition feel the same way.

"I'll talk to you later Cal," Techno said.

"Okay! I'll make a group chat or something with Eret and Niki and we'll get in touch later in the week, yeah?"

We agreed and I finally ended the call with Techno. I logged out of the voice chat, then shut down Minecraft. My computer was overheating as it wasn't a gaming laptop, so it was probably a good idea that I left when I did.

"Let me go change first," I said.

"You look great," he smiled at me.

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing black Adidas joggers and a black crop top. I decidedly went for the comfy route today after MCC teams were announced since I knew I wasn't really leaving the house. Then, I looked at Dream's outfit. He was wearing almost the same exact thing I met him in. Black sweatpants and a white shirt.

Finally, with both of us smiling and shrugging at each other, we left the house. I threw my keys to him since I wanted to drive my car for the bluetooth capabilities. On the drive, we listened to all of his favorite songs. I even made a Spotify playlist for him. So now I have a playlist on my account called "bitch boy", and I'm not even mad about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
198K 5.1K 68
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
612K 20.5K 28
𖤐」 amazing how we got this 𝗳𝗮𝗿 ... ❜ ━━ ˳೫˚ ━━ dream x fem!reader : 🌱 : 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 !! ━━━━━━ &&. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷...