Starks Son and Rogers Daughter

By TonyandNat

This is a story about If Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoffs daughter fell in love with Tony Stark and Pepper... More

Introduction
Finding Out
Proposal
Wedding
Twins?!?!
Gender Reveal
The Babies Have Arrived
The First Month
Halloween
ThanksGiving
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
The Mission
Ultron
RIP
AfterMath
The Maximoffs
Messing with their Minds
Safe House
The Plan
Kidnapped
One Shot Book
Vision
Home
Uncle Loki and Auntie Darcy
Vacation?
Bora Bora
The Vacation
Press
The Death of Peggy Carter
First Words
Happy 1st Birthday!
Day in the Life of the Rogers
Day in the Life of the Starks
Where has my Little Boy Gone
Everything that happned between the 13-14 year time gap
IMPORTANT
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY

The Battle

832 17 4
By TonyandNat

In Sokovia

"We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" Pietro says running into a police station. No one even bothered to look at him so he ran, grabbed a shotgun, and fired a couple on the roof. Get off your asses." He says before speeding out. Wanda was standing in the middle of the city, using her powers to get inside the Sokovians minds to get them out of their houses. 

" All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Natasha, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve says.

"Natasha! Natasha!" Burce yells walking into the place where Natasha was being kept. "Bruce?" Natasha asks standing up from her cell. "You alright?" He asks walking to her cell. "Yeah" "The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce tells her. " I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" Natasha asks him. "Yeah, I did." He says holding up a gun and blasting the lock off. 

"So what's our play?" She asks getting out. "We have to help with the evacuation, while Tony fights Ultron. The Twins are out their Mind Control so they're also helping us. As for me I don't have to turn into the Hulk yet there are too many civilians around" Bruce tells her. "Lets get out of here then" Natasha says. 

"Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you" The new AI FRIDAY tells him. Tony then flies over to the Church where Ultron was waiting. "Come to confess your sins?" Ultron asks. "I don't know, how much time you got?" Tony asks playing along. "More than you." Ultron retorts. "Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..." Tony says noticing how Ultron got bigger. "You're stalling to protect the people." "Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?" Tony asks. 

" I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free" Ultron says and right after that a Vibranium Core comes out of the ground." What, you think you're the only one stalling?" He mocks. " There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear." FRIDAY tells Tony. " This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time" Ultron says and robots start attacking the city. 

"Go!" 

 "Get off the bridge! Run!"

Vision then flies in and hovers above Ultron. 

"Ultron." "My Vision. They really did take everything from me." Ultron says also flying up to meet Visions height. " You set the terms, you can change them." Vision tells him. " Alright." Ultron says and starts fighting Vision.

"FRIDAY! The Vision?" Tony asks. "Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there." She answers. "You shut me out! You think I care? You take away my world, I take away yours." Ultron says activating the Vibranium Core causing Sokovia to start shaking and break. "FRIDAY?" "Sokovia's going for a ride" She answers. 

" Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Ultron says as Sokovia continues shaking and breaking.

" We gotta move." Bruce tells Natasha feeling the ground shaking. "You're not gonna turn green?" Natasha asks shocked. "Of course I am! I don't want to die or you to die or else the whole team will have my head!" Bruce yells turning into Hulk. Hulk then throws Natasha on his back as the two jump into the city. Once they arrive Hulk throws Natasha off of himself. Natasha then runs into the city going to help out with the Evacuation. 

" The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together." FRIDAY tells Tony. "If it drops?" "Right now the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction" She answers which makes him gulp. Tony then flies into the city as a the ground starts skaing a building is about o collapse when FRIDAY tells Tony that the building isn't clear, he quickly flies in and gets the family out of there. 

"I got airborne, heading up to the bridge." FRIDAY warns. "Cap, you got incoming." Just as he says that the bot hits Stve knocking him off of his feet. " Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve says into the comms making Pietro roll his eyes.

In another part of the city Wanda and Clint are helping Citizens out of the city. 

"Go, go, move!" Clint yells. "How could I let this happen?" Wanda says breaking down. "Hey, hey, you okay?" Clint asks seeing Wanda on the floor crying. "This is all our fault." She says. "Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger" Clint tells her as she looks up at him. "Alright, good chat." He says beofre Wanda can answer. "Yeah, the city is flying" Clint says walking out. 

After Clint's speech Wanda pulled herself together adn walked out of the little shack thing using her powers. 

 On the bridge Steve and Thor were trying to get 2 cars that fell over. Thor threw the ladies car over to Steve who jumped down from where he was to grab the car. "I got you! Just look at me" He yells to the lady helping her out of the car.  " You can't save them all. You'll never-" A bot says with Ultrons voice but before he could finish Steve threw the bot of the bridge. "You'll never what? You didn't finish!" Steve calls after him. Steve and Thor then continue fighting as Clint, Pietro and Wanda join them. 

"Natasha!" Steve yells seeing his wife join them. He then throws his shield at her so she could use it to protect herself. "Thanks" She says before walking over to him and giving him a kiss which Steve happily returned. 

" The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow." FRIDAY tells Tony who was still trying to get the city to the ground. "The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it..." Tony asks flying around the flying city. 'It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating." FRIDAY tells him. "Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back." "That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it." FRIDAY answers. 

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve asks. "Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." Tony plans. "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve says causing Tony to roll his eyes. " Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice." He warns. " Steve, these people are going nowhere. If Tony finds a way to blow this rock." Natasha says trying to convince him. "Not 'til everyone's safe." Steve stubbornly says. "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Natasha argues. "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve answers. " I didn't say we should leave" Natasha clarify making Stvee look at her like she's crazy. "There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" Natasha says.

"Glad you like the view, Stark-Rogers. It's about to get better" Fury says. " Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." Fury says once the helicarrier shows itself. "Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve says with a small smile on his face. "Oooh! You kiss Natasha with that mouth?" "Damn right he does" Natasha answers with a smirk. 

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing." Maria says interrupting them. " Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two...take 'em out" A worker says as the lifeboats fly out. " Let's load 'em up." Steve says to Pietro who just arrived next to him. " Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank." Maria tells Fury. " Show 'em what we got." "You guys are up" Maria says. Rhodey, Sam and Bucky then show up and start helping fight the robots and the evacuation. 

" You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that." Ultron says to Thor as he fights the latter. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready?" Thor asks as Vision shows up with Mjolner and wacks Ultron with it. 

"I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below." Tony says blastign bots. "Running numbers." FRIDAY says as Tony continues fighting the bots. "A heat seal could work with enough power." She says after a couple of minutes. "Thor, I got a plan!" Tony yells over the comms. "We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor tells him. "Rhodey and Sam, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony tells them before blasting away to where the core was. 

"Natasha? You and Steve better not be playing 'hide the flag'" Tony says when he doesn't see her or Steve. "Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly" She replies, arriving seconds later with Steve. " What's the drill?" "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose" Tony says as Ultron arrives. 

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yells at him but Ultron then summons an army of Bots. "You had to ask." Steve says giving him the stink-eye. " This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asks before they start fighting. "Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony says looking at Steve. All of the Avengers then start fighting Ultron and his army. 

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight-" Ultron says but before he finishes Hulk yeets him away. He then roars at the Bots scaring them. 

" They'll try to leave the city." Thor says seeing them leave. "We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey, Sam!" Tony yells on the comms. " We're on it" Sam answers. 

" We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve tells everyone. "What about the core?" Clint asks. " I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda says. Steve,Natasha and Clint then leave. "Get the people on the boats." She tells Pietro. "I'm not going to leave you here." "I can handle this." Wanda says blastign a robot that was trying to attack. Pietro then runs off to help get the people on the boats. 

"Boss, power levels are way below opt..." " Re-route everything. We get one shot at this" Tony says. 

As Natasha and Clint arrive at the Lifeboats, Natasha goes to calm the Hulk down. Clint hearing a mother call for her son goes to find him. 

"Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church." Tony says. "Is this the last of them?" Thor asks Steve. "Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier." Steve says allowing Thor to fly over to where Stark was. "You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away." Tony says sadly. "Maybe not". 

Just as Natasha was about to get the Hulk to calm down Ultron shows up and starts shooting at them So Hulk covers her, and jumps to the helicarrier dropping Natasha on the ground. "I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone" Ultron sings flying towards Clint trying to kill him. Clint seeing this happening covers the boy waiting for death to come but instead of the gunshots going by he hears the sound of a 'whoosh'. "You didn't see that coming," Pietro says before collapsing on the ground dying. Wanda feeling the power of her brother dying breaks down on the ground, her powers blasting all the bots around her. 

"Oh, for God's sake" Ultron says with a sighs. Hulk jumps on the Jet knocking Ultron out of it. Hulk then jumps back to the helicarrier where he turns into Bruce. 

" Wanda, if you stay here, you'll die." Ultron says as Wanda approaches him. "I just did. Do you know how it felt?" She says using her powers to rip out his 'heart'. "Just like that".

Tony then fires a powerful blast to the core from underneath. " Thor, on my mark" Tony says just as Thor lifts his hammer up calling down lighting. Just as he does that Vision finds Wanda and carries her out and onto the helicarrier. " Now!" Just as Tony says that Thor points his hammer down destroying the city. 

After dropping Wanda to the helicarrier, Vision goes to the outskirts of the city finding Ultron. He and Ultron then chat. That chat then ends with him destroying Ultron.

The fight was now over and they could finally go home.

------------------------------------------------

Yay Ultrons dead. Now I can focus more on the babies. YAY

Comment anything you want to see the team do with the babies.

Go check out my one-shot book. I've already posted a lot of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 759 21
▹ Book One of Femme Fable Series ▹ Pre-Canon - Iron Man ▹ Established Tony x Pepper ▹ Tony Stark's Daughter
3.5K 127 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
109K 2.9K 61
this is completely made up as I go along: Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are assigned a mission that shakes Natasha to her core, as Natasha and St...
16.4K 234 38
The Avengers show up to Natasha's safe house but they encounter her daughter Y/N Romanoff. Y/N rescues and Rehabs animals. She is already dating some...