CalPal

By kiwilolli

@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah... More

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
End Note
Relationship Reveal
New Story!
Another New Story!

-10-

16.5K 562 461
By kiwilolli

Chapter Ten

    "Wait, Clay, us doing this means people will know we're together," I said, holding his arm to stop him from walking to the streaming room.

    He looked at me for a solid second in silence before responding, "If you're not comfortable with that, we can totally come up with something else."

    I searched his eyes to find some kind of comfort, "I'm just afraid of getting hate or something I don't know. Our fandoms probably do overlap a lot, but like the hardcore dream teamers and then I don't want you getting hate from my fandom. I just—"

    "Caelum, hate doesn't bother me if you're worried about me. As for you, I know I can't really promise that my fans will behave. But I can be vocal about it if I see it happening. I'm not going to let anything they say hurt you."

    I sighed, "Being vocal might make it worse, I don't know."

    "Hey, hey, it's okay," he held my shoulders and slouched to be eye level with me, "Look, we'll do something else. We could do a manhunt type thing with just us two? Maybe bring along George and Sap—"

    "I'm sorry I'm being a bitch baby. Let's do your idea."

    I started walking away and all's I heard was his loud laughs while he followed behind me. Hearing him laugh brightened my mood immediately and made me feel more comfortable with sitting down to stream. Honestly, I've noticed for the short time being around Dream that he just acquires this energy that makes you feel like you could say anything or do anything with him and he'd help you feel comfortable. I could break down and cry in front of him, and I just know he'd know the right things to do and say to help me calm down.

    We spent fifteen minutes after setting up the stream to figure out how we were going to sit in the chair. We tried squeezing in and sitting side by side, but we didn't fit at all. In my humble opinion, it's because Dream's ass is too fat, but he turned down that point by calling me a fucktard. I think someone's a bit defensive about their ass.

    "I-If you're comfortable with it we could do this," and he demonstrated that he'd have the full seat, then I'd sit beside him with my legs draped over his lap. We spent five minutes situating ourselves, but we finally got to a comfy position where I was halfway on his lap. Thank god for no face cam, because I'm sure my face was bright red. Dream didn't mention it though.

    "Hello guys! I promised you a stream and I'm a woman of my word. Today's gonna be a little bit different though. Only a smidge different. I'm going to be trying to complete the game while I only have control over the mouse and someone else has control over the keys. Special guest?"

    "Hi!" Dream exclaimed. I glanced over at the chat and saw it exploding. My mods had to work hard today.

    "I honestly don't see how hard this could be, right?"

    And boy did I jinx myself. Within the first fifteen minutes, we died to a skeleton.

    "Cal, to the right!" And I moved in a random direction, "Other right!"

    I took a swoop too hard in that direction and the skeleton kept aim botting us.

    "Well stop moving the keys so I can aim my hit!"

    "I was trying to jump for a crit!"

    Yeah, it was not a happy ending for us. Mobs were everywhere to the point where we stopped trying to get our stuff after our fifth death. We ended up starting over when it was thirty minutes into the stream.

    "Well, this is gonna be a long one. Grab a snack, cuddle a blanket. We'll be here for awhile," I joked as I didn't see a ravine in my vision and Dream jumped straight into it, "Clay!"

    "You were supposed to be paying attention to where we're jumping!"

    "And you were supposed to not kill us!"

    "Oh easy for you to say."

        user2 donated $10: are you guys together?

    "No, I'm controlling the keys from twenty thousand miles away," Dream replied sarcastically. I think they meant together as in a relationship, but every time we got donos during the stream that even insinuated a relationship or something like that, we just thanked them for the money and ignored their question. Mostly everyone got the hint that we weren't going to answer any questions about Dream and I's friendship past the "we're just friends" point. People will believe what they want to believe.

        user3 donated $20: ur ugly

    "Cal!" Dream screamed a second after the voice read out the dono. I had accidentally made us jump in lava. Thankfully Dream number scrolled to the water bucket and I put myself out quick enough. We had half a heart left.

    "Sorry," I mumbled.

    Dream looked at the stream labs to see the most recent donation. He frowned.

    "I don't know who you're calling ugly, but I'll have you know we're both hot. Thank you for the twenty dollars though."

    I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He traced his fingertip against my side to show that he was here. It was a comforting gesture.

    After that brutal dono, the mods started heavily moderating the things that were sent through. The stream afterwards went pretty smoothly. We continued ignoring personal questions and there were no mean comments after that. After four hours of streaming, we finally finished the game. It was a long journey. We had to restart about twelve times and we definitely fought a bit too much. I think most of the clips from this stream are just going to be us screaming at each other or bullying each other.

    When we ended the stream, I stayed in the position I was sat in while I tweeted out a thank you to everyone who donated and watched the stream.

        @CalPal: it's confirmed. dream is a bitch.        

    "That's not nice! What did I do?"

    "Need I remind of you of how many times you killed us?"

    "You're the one controlling where we were moving! I just jump and walk forward. Wherever your eyes look, we're moving."

    "Sounds like a copout to me," I sing-songed.    

        @DreamWasTaken2: it's confirmed. Cal's an asshat.

        @CalPal: @DreamWasTaken2 okay fucker.

    Suddenly, George and Sapnap chimed into the twitter conversation.

        @twsapnap: pack it up guys, take it to the bedroom

        @CalPal: @twsapnap AHSDGHAG NIChOLAS

        @GeorgeNotFound: when I said I'd share I didn't mean openly flert on the tl

        @CalPal: @GeorgeNotFound ok greg

    "I hate your friends," I pouted. I clicked the home button on Twitter, "Everyone's blowing up about this. Oh look at this thread!" I said sarcastically, showing him a thread of some dream team fan accounts talking about how I shouldn't be dating Dream and I'm just using him for personal gain, and about every other negative thing you can think of, "How lovely!"

    "Caelum, stop," Dream affirmed. He spun the chair so I could no longer look at the screen, "Who cares what they say? They're just hiding behind a screen. What's important is what we know."

    "I'm not using you for clout."

    "I know. If anything, I'd be using you for clout. You're more famous than me."

    I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, you're so annoying."

    He chuckled, "I got you to smile, didn't I?"

    "It was a pity smile."

    "Mhm, sure. Whatever you say Closed Captioning."

    I spun the chair further and got off it. Then, I stood in front of his slouched figure and raised my palm out in front of him. I made a grippy motion with my fingers and he immediately seemed to know what I wanted. With a sigh and a laugh, he unlocked his phone and handed it over to me. I went through his text messages until I found the group chat with George and Sapnap. It seemed there were pieces missing in their conversations when they last talked, but I didn't want to snoop or pry so I just started typing out a message.

    "Da bois?" I questioned his group chat name. He just started laughing hard.

iMessage Chat

"Da bois"

                im going to kill you guys and all your pets on the smp sincerely, a very angry CalPal

Nick
how'd you get dream's phone O.o

that's the least of your worries, Nicholas

but he gave it to me when i asked if you should know

George
what a simp

    "They're so annoying. I see why you all get along well."

    "Stop," he said mid laugh.

    "It's like you guys enjoy torturing me," I replied as I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen to pour myself some orange juice. I ended up finishing the carton by the time Dream had finally composed himself and joined me. I made a split second decision and chucked the empty carton at his head. It landed on his chin instead. The fucker was too tall.

    "The trash is right there," he said, throwing the carton in the bag.

    "Oh really? I thought I hit it."

    He rolled his eyes, "You're so mean!" Then he started laughing, "But that was a good one, I have to admit."

    We spent the rest of the day teetering from watching YouTube videos to hanging in the gaming room. He spent some time filming with "da bois" while I watched. And by "some time", I mean the challenge took six hours to film; after all that time, they still hadn't killed the ender dragon. I will admit, it was funny to see Dream raging. I knew he swore a lot; I've heard my fair share of Dream swears over the phone and since arriving. However, the amount he swears while he rages is astronomical. Watching his videos, you wouldn't really think that. He also almost broke his keyboard twenty separate times. And he fell off his chair twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...
185K 4.8K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
612K 20.5K 28
𖤐」 amazing how we got this 𝗳𝗮𝗿 ... ❜ ━━ ˳೫˚ ━━ dream x fem!reader : 🌱 : 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 !! ━━━━━━ &&. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷...
158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...