The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

20

5.8K 349 324
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé | August 7th
Washington, D.C.

In the 4 days that I've been here, I was completely in shock every day. I'd researched it plenty of times and even watched YouTube videos on the experience but it was nothing like it.

I'd been to a party every night, all due to my roommate, Amani. She was gorgeous, she came from an Arabic family but she told me that college gave her a way to leave all that shit at home. When her parents weren't around, she was a complete American woman. She had all the connections here. If I was with her or even mentioned her name, I could have whatever hookup I wanted. All that in 4 days.

It was overwhelming but it felt good.

I had 2 classes and they were back to back so the rest of my time could go to whatever I wanted it to. I was majoring in Journalism and minoring in Business & Marketing as a backup. Ultimately I did want to own my own business. One day.

"Aye look! Going hard in the paint, catch it Bey!" Amani shouted, she ran into the room, tossing a football to me. I threw my phone down, catching it before it could hit me in the face.

"Girl you just almost killed me."

"Anthony and the boys are having a kickback tonight, you down?"

"I have class."

"No you don't. Liar. You've got morning classes which I don't understand but the kickback is tonight. You're coming."

"Is that a question?"

"Not anymore." She sat down on my bed. "Plus, you know my major is in sports anyway."

"What? Sports Management?"

"Yes. In an hour so when I get back I expect you to be ready, all dressed. And please don't fuck nobody tonight. I don't need another rando doing the walk of shame while I'm trying to sleep peacefully. Okay? Okay. Thank you."

The women here in Washington were completely different from the ones in New York. The ones here were straightforward about whatever they wanted. I don't go searching for women. Usually when I'm in these parties, I'm right behind Amani anyway so they come up to me and I kid you not, one of these women asked me "So you down to fuck or what?" like it was nothing. I told her what it was and she just shrugged, continuing to ask me if I was down or not. Well, I wasn't gonna turn down a good time.

When Amani got out of the shower, she had a towel wrapped around her hair and a toothbrush in her mouth. "Beyoncé girl, you got a tampon?"

I just looked at her before squinting my eyes.

"What?! You got one or not?!"

"Bitch please don't make me whip this dick out 'cause I'll do it."

"Yes we know dykeyoncé. I forgot for a second, lemme call my girl."

I laid back on the bed, scrolling through Twitter. When I saw Seven and her white boy whose name I'd learn was Matt kissing, I reported the post. I don't wanna see that shit.

Being broken up with Seven was one of the most freeing things. The only reason I didn't want to break up with her in the first place was because I felt like it wasn't my place. I was doing her wrong. That is, 'til I found out she was fucking a white boy behind my back. Dirty whore. So mad I didn't get no pussy from her. I was also mad that Kiyanne's her sister as well. That's some bullshit. So I stopped seeing her as well.

I'd left all of that mess back in New York.

••

"You look like you don't know shit about these parties? You wanna leave?"

I looked down at the girl. She had to be at the least 5'2. Honey brown skin, long blonde hair, and eyes so dark they could've been black. Her teeth were pearly white and straight, they shined through the entire room. It made me wonder if she'd got them done somewhere.

"You don't even know my name." I looked away from her. "And I don't know yours."

"It's Donna."

"Wassup Donna, I'm Bey."

"Is that it? Bey?"

"Just Bey. B-E-Y."

"You wanna get out of here?" She asked me again.

I sighed and reached for her hand, placing it over my bulge. I just wanted to let her know what it was, I didn't even know if I wanted to leave.

Her eyes widened but then she looked up at me, biting her lip. "I like that."

They never seemed to have an issue with it.

I put my hands on her waist, pulling her into me, pushing my back up against the wall more. All I know is her name is Donna and that's all I need to know.

Our lips moved in sync, before it could get any further, she was being pulled off of me by her shirt. I could barely see in the darkness of the house but I could've sworn I saw Ms. Maraj. Oh nah.

"Ms. Celine, I'm sure you have a class to be at right about now." She whispered to Donna.

What will it take to get away from these women? I thought I left this shit back in New York, my God.

Donna walked away, I tried following but Nicki placed her hand on my shoulder. Her grip was strong enough to keep me where I was.

"Man what are you doing here? You following me or something?"

"No, also I don't see why you're being so hostile toward me."

"Because why are you here? I left you and all that bullshit that happened back in New York. Why do I see your face?"

The last time her and I saw each other, the sex was phenomenal and there was something there that I couldn't explain if I was paid to. I knew with my addictive personality and the way we had sex, I wouldn't have been able to leave her alone. So I left her alone.

"I got offered a teaching job, due to me being alumni and all."

There's no way that's a fucking coincidence, absolutely no way. She knew I was going to Howard. Is this why she withdrew her letter?

"Stop following me, let me have my fun."

"Like I said, I got offered the teaching job so I took it."

"You don't need it." I gritted in her face. "You did this shit because you know I'm here. Stop lying so damn much. You are an attorney, you make 6 figures, you've got connections all over New York and connections here as well. You don't need this shit."

It pissed me off even more that I knew she was getting turned on. The way her eyes were zoning in on my lips and she wasn't even fucking listening, I knew she was just dripping. It pissed me off.

"Man Nicki get out of my face."

She shrugged her shoulders and walked away from me. I ran off in Donna's direction.

••

I walked into my Journalism class, taking my seat in the back. The teacher wasn't even in yet and that was very worrisome because this bitch was always here. He was an asshole but he was always fair with my grades and he was smart.

My mind immediately went to Nicki. There's no way, I'm just being paranoid, there is absolutely zero percent chance she's gonna be teaching this class.

I rolled my eyes when I saw her walk in the class, her tight skirt hugging her heavy hips. I laid my head on the desk, trying to hide.

Jesus this is not good for me. But of course it happens to me. She's trying to torture me. She knows she has the power to take this away from me and now she's here, rubbing it in my face. I wanted this floor to swallow me up.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I will be teaching this class from now on. Mr. Murk will no longer be your teacher." She didn't give us any information.

When I took my head off of the desk, we made eye contact immediately. A smirk crossed her lips and she took a seat at her desk.
_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 10.3K 32
Ever since Beyoncé's father left her, She's never been the same. It had the same effect when her ex cheated then did the same thing. Running around w...
42.9K 2.4K 30
The Knowles and Carter families have had the battle of the lifetime. The two families have disliked one another even before starting separate familie...
425K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
104K 5.5K 36
Work #6 // Memories Back Then | Beyoncé has just gotten back to states after a 13 year deployment in Japan. Leaving everything behind back in Houston...