SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: PublicπŸ”ž
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings

3.7K 121 55
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Yah, Woosung get my sister out of there" I heard Kihyun said from the other line. Then I saw a scenario.

There was this little boy walking away with a wolf pup and it's mom, then there's the baby girl who was picked up by a woman. And that woman is the one I knew as my mom. So I'm that girl and the little boy was Kihyun. That wolf pup must be Woosung with his Mom. Then I saw another wolf pup being carried my the adult wolf. That must be Changkyun.

I snapped out of reality and I was getting dragged by someone out of the car.

"Minkyung!" I heard Woosung called me. I look up and saw Kang Joon dragging me with him. I shrugged away from him trying to get out of his grip but I failed. Since he was grabbing me by the coat that I was wearing so slipped off the coat making me fall on my knees.

"You're trying to get away from me again" Kang Joon said and lift me up on his shoulders.

"Put me down!!" I hit his back again and again making the cloth that was wrapped around my arm loose. The cloth fell down making my wound visible.

I lifted my head and saw Woosung was running all the way to me but then a group of Vampires stopped him. They tied his arms and legs, stopping him to transform into a wolf.

"Your wound is attracting the greedy once, they'll be here soon so we better hurry" Kang Joon said.

Soon later I fell on the ground, Kang Joon was also laying on the ground I pushed myself up and tried to escape but he's holding on my shirt. Then a white wolf ripped off some part of my shirt for Kang Joon to let go. It was Kihyun. A group of Vampires true to approach me but another two wolves are protecting me on both of my sides.  I got my eyes focus on Woosung who was lying on the ground with his arms and feet tied.

"Woosung oppa" I cried as I ran towards him then soon Wonho came helping Woosung to get out of the rope.

"Minkyung at your back!!!" Woosung shouted at me. That was the last thing I heard before I got dizzy until my eyesight turns black.

WOOSUNG'S POV

A guy was covering Minkyung's mouth and nose. Then she passed out. Wonho quickly attack the guy while I run towards Minkyung to catch her.

"Minkyung wake up" I called her out tapping her cheeks to wake her.

"Cover us, I'll take her home" I told the boys and he surrounded us. Protecting us from the Vampire who's trying to get Minkyung. I carried her and run towards the car.

"Take her in my car" Kihyun said and open the door at the backseat for me. I put Minkyung in.

"Jaehyeong you drive my car" I told him and threw the keys to him before getting inside the backseat with Minkyung.

"How is she??" Kihyun asked as he back up the car. I touch her forehead and palm.

"She's shivering in cold" I told Kihyun.

"I ripped off a part of her shirt" Kihyun said then I look over Minkyung. Kihyun is right her shirt is ripped her skin is exposed and almost her breast.

I took off my top leaving myself topless. I put it on Minkyung letting her wear my clothes. I pull her closer to me letting her lean against my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, hugging her.

"Dude, he's your brother's girlfriend" Kihyun told me looking at me through the mirror.

"I know"

"And she's my sister" he added sounding like a tough big bro. I laughed at his sudden protective big bro attitude.

"I also know that" I laughed at him.

"Dude aren't you cold" Kihyun asked me then reaching something on the passengers seat. Then he threw a blanket on me.

"Why didn't you told me that you keep a blanket here" I asked him and he laughed.

"You didn't asked me. You're in a hurry to show off your body" Kihyun teased.

"I wasn't showing off I was just worried about---- wait you're the one who ripped her clothes then you should be giving that blanket to me as soon as possible cause you know that her body is exposed" I talked back.

"Just stop showing off to my sister" Kihyun said. "If I knew it from the start I won't let Changkyun lay a finger on her. Having a thought of my only sister getting fuck by that asshole, urgh! that must be the reason why I hate them being together during Hyungwon's birthday" He added.

"I'm glad that Changkyun fucked this kind girl" I said then Kihyun look back at me then aggressively trying to reach me but he can't because of the seatbelt.

"Dude eyes on the road!" I told him making him get back to his seat.

"Stop that. I cannot imagine how many times Changkyun had sex with my sister, he can get her pregnant" Kihyun said. He's really the big bro every girl would love. I can feel how worried he was about Minkyung.

"But he haven't" I told him. "You really didn't know that she was your missing sister?" I asked Kihyun and he answered yes.

"The first time I met here I feel so comfortable towards her. But as time past by I really got irritated everytime she's with Changkyun. And then the time when we saved her, I tried to read her past but somethings blocking me. Yes I knew that she was my kind, but her being my sister never crossed on my mind. Like all my life I believed that my sister was also killed alongside with my parents. You know someone like us, our past can't be read by another if we, ourselves didn't know or doesn't have interest in that past. And that's why I think I didn't see Minkyung's past is because all her life she just believe in what she saw with her own eyes, her living as a normal human" Kihyun explained.

"Then how did you found out?" I asked.

"We got her really curious about her past and she tried to dig into it. She was able to enter to that memory in her dreams but she wasn't aware" Kihyun said.

"But I don't really know why I found it out so late. I was trying to visit that memory in my dreams but I'm not able to see what happened after you and your mom helped me that time" He added. "But then this morning, the scene about the trap suddenly appeared so we tried to follow you and stop you but we don't know where the exact address you're going. But when I smelled her blood after she was cut by her adoptive mother. I saw everything about her and her past"

Kihyun's power is really something. He was able to found out everything about the past. He can visit a memory in his dream. He can predict what will happen. That must be the reason why everyone wants to have their powers.

"Her name is Yoo Jian" Kihyun said. I look over Minkyung. So your name is Yoo Jian, what a beautiful name. Her pretty angelic face suits her name.

"Dude don't hit on my sister" Kihyun told me.

"So you really think that I'll make the same mistake again? And didn't you even believe on me? Like I wasn't the first one to make a move, it was her" I explained to him again and again.

"Who knows you seems like a fuckboy to me. With that looks no woman would say no to you" Kihyun said. "Nah just kidding, I do believe in you. You won't try so hard to get Changkyun comfortable with you again up until now if you're lying. And I can feel your sincerity"

"You do? Changkyun should also believe but it was really hard for him especially he saw us with his own eyes"

"He'll forgive you soon" Kihyun told me and that made me smile. "But what I've said about your looks is true, no woman would reject you"

"There is one" I answered him.

"Do you like Minkyung?" Kihyun asked me once again.

"Hey don't get it wrong. I was just saying that there are still girls who would reject me. Well I guessed Changkyun didn't told you"

"What didn't he told me?"

"I tried to hit on Minkyung the first time I met her at Changkyun's house, she turned me down" I told Kihyun and he laughed.

"She's really different among those other girls" Kihyun said. "So don't hit on my sister or I'll hit your face" Now Kihyun is being that overprotective brother towards Minkyung.

MINKYUNG'S POV

I open my eyes and I was laying on a bed. Oh god did Kang Joon take me? Where's Woosung? I look around and the room wasn't familiar to me. Where am I? My body hurt so much. Wait what? Don't tell me I had sex with someone?

I pushed myself up letting my back rest against the headboard. I was still wearing clothes but this is not mine. I was still in my pants. This sweater it looks familiar. 

"Where's Minkyung?! What happened  to her?!" I heard Changkyun's voice.

"Yah, let her rest for a while, she's  tired" I heard Woosung responded.  Wait what? It's Woosung? Yeah I remembered this is Woosung's cloth. I had sex with my boyfriend's brother? What have you done Minkyung. 

"Did you do something to her?!" I heard Changkyun raised his voice then soon later I heard someone was being slammed against the wall.

"Yah, don't get the wrong idea. Trust me with this one, I just brought her inside the room, nothing more" I heard Woosung responded. Changkyun must be grabbing Woosung's collar right now.

So nothing happened  between me and Woosung. The door swung open revealing Changkyun.

"Changkyun" I called him and he run towards me sitting near me and giving me a tight hug.

"God, I miss you so much" I whispered to him as I wrapped my arm around his neck tighter burying my face against his neck. "I miss this smell, I miss those arms wrapped around me, I miss everything about you" I whispered. 

"Good thing you're alright" Changkyun said wrapping one of his hand tighter around my waist and the other one was caressing the back of my head. Tears started to roll down my cheeks I miss him so much. The pulled away from me and look into my eyes.

"I miss you so much" I cried. "I thought you're gone to meet your soul mate during your heat"

"No, I didn't meet her" he said. "I'm here now, don't cry" he said and plated a kiss against  my forehead. Then he pulled away, I grabbed his shirt and look at him into his eyes.

Then he pulled me into a kiss. I miss his lips so much. His kiss me passionately, brushing his tongue across my lower lip asking for permission to me to open up for him. I open my mouth letting him shove his tongue inside. He kneel making his way towards me, pushing me down without him pulling away from my mouth. I let him dominate my lips as he hovered on top of me.

He pulled away for air, staring deep into my eyes. Then he cup my face caressing my cheeks with his thumb. He was about to kiss me once again when we heard someone cleared his throat. Both of us turn our fave to the side and then there's Kihyun, standing  with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Really Changkyun?" Kihyun said in a coldest tone.

"Hyung" Changkyun said tilting his head telling them to get out. I pursed  my lips stopping myself from laughing. Then Kihyun went near at Changkyun grabbing his shirt pulling him away from me.

"Get away from my sister" Kihyun said making Changkyun confused.

"Wait what? What just happened while I was gone? Did you guys decided to adopt Minkyung? Are we siblings now?" Changkyun asked. I sit up on the bed, then Kihyun sat infront of me.

"Are you okay now? Something hurts?" Kihyun asked me looking for any trace of wounds on my arm.

"When did Kihyun become like that to her" I heard Changkyun asked. Then Woosung wrapped one of his arm around Changkyun shoulder.

"While you were gone we're out there to protect Minkyung for you" Woosung said then Changkyun coldly roll his eyes on Woosung shoving his arm off of his shoulders.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" Changkyun said sitting on the chair across the bed.

"Well you know Minkyung is---" Woosung tried to explain

"Shhh, not you" Changkyun cut him off, Woosung didn't say a thing he just laughed it off.

"Woosung oppa, Kihyun oppa can you guys leave us for a sec? I'll explain everything to Changkyun" I told them. Both Woosung and Kihyun nodded.

"Changkyun, just talk nothing more. Or I'll kill you" Kihyun said before Woosung drag him out of the room. Woosung gave me a small smile before closing the door.

"So what really happened while I was gone?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Vampires are coming after me because of my blood but your brother was there to help me" I told him.

"So you've  been spending time with Woosung huh?" He said looking at me with his serious face. "Did you also spend the under the same roof with Woosung?" He asked. His voice drop into into a lower tone and his eyes turned darker.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Hey another update! Stream Jooheon's mixtape Smoky! Thank you again for waiting for me
~>tm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 738 16
Those cold eyes... Those cold, brown eyes... Those eyes that belongs to him... Changed my whole life...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
16.2K 455 34
"I love him, not you." Two idol got together for the sake of the audiences that's dying to see them both as a couple. #2 - wonho (26/12/20)