A Heart of Glass {{BNHA x rea...

By keroppi237

----- Everyone else left, Turning their backs to me Never to return in my life, So why, Why do you choose to... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

3.7K 146 114
By keroppi237

————-
She was always
Everything I wasn't
————-
Everybody has that one person they're jealous of. They can be pretty, smart, strong, perfect. Society sees them as someone who has it all and it gets people thinking what they as a person has to offer. What do I have to offer? Nothing really, I'm sarcastic, blunt, sharp tongued, the complete opposite. Why would anyone like me? I don't even like me.

It's frustrating because most of the time they do nothing wrong but you can't help but hate the fact they're so,

Amazing.

Gets you wishing, you could be something you're not but there's nothing you can do. How can you I possibly catch up when she's already so far ahead. I'm out of breath however she's still running with ease. I see how she makes the people around her smile and I can't help but ask, how? How can someone be so flawless? How is she so ideal? How does she not have a single imperfection? How can she exist without realizing it all? I want to be pretty, I want to be smart, I want to be strong, I want to be perfect.

I would give anything to be like that.
————-
(Y/N) P.O.V
Ever since I was a child, I was always asked, 'what do you want to be when you grow up?' And every single time I knew the answer instantly without fail, whether in my head or not, it was the same.

I wanted to be her,

Because to me she is everything good in this world.

But who do I want to be now? Has it changed? I'm so used to chasing after her, being her shadow, never being the one in the spotlight and now I can't help but ask, is it healthy? Am I even allowed to be that type of person? Sometimes we as humans, tend to run after things that aren't good for us because that is what's comfortable. The pressure of being a carbon copy of her, is suffocating. Yet if I wanted that to change, if I wanted to be different from her, what type of person would that be?

My marker remained tapping on the whiteboard while others scribbling down their names and presented it to the class. All of them suited each individual well, so what could I possibly put? So much time passed and I didn't realize I was one of the only people who hadn't presented.

"All that's left is Bakugou, who needs to rethink his, Iida, Midoriya and (Y/N) right?" I felt the pressure surge through my body, this just draws more attention. Everyone else's suited them, but how am I supposed to do that when all this time I've wanted nothing more than to be like her. It was odd honestly, I doubted I'd make it this far, yet here I am.

Class prez walked up with a stone cold face, it wasn't like him at all. He just put his name "Tenya," and here I thought he'd want his brothers hero name, somethings off, but it's not my place to pry. And then, Izuku gets called up to present, what was on the board had my brain desperately trying to connect the dots. Words were beyond me, I couldn't articulate the sort of revelation that was being presented before me. He explained that, someone changed the meaning and that hit the nail right on the head. It sort of clicked inside me, a lightbulb was lit and I was, well proud. He chose Deku huh? A small smile lingers on my face, that's how it is I guess.

We're opposites, her and I, that's a fact that I choose not to accept. If she's the sun, then I'll be the moon. If she's good then I'll be evil, if she's perfect, then I'll be flawed. One cannot exist without the other, that's just how it works, no questions asked. Well she's such..

An angel

A prim and proper being, an individual loved by every single person they encounter. Her very presence would silence a room filled to the brim with people, and they would stop and stare in awe, every, single, time. In absolute bewilderment that someone could illuminate so brightly, a sight to heal sore eyes, a person who could leave anyone tongue tied just by a simple smile. A deep curve on her lips could make the entire world stop. Her dimples would crinkle and it would make your heart skip a beat, like a secret power to make a person feel, alive. That is the type of influence she had, that girl could twist emotions, poke fun at them like it's her own little toy. Yet she chooses not to because she is a symbol of goodness, seen as a true goddess.

Maybe I can't ever be her like I've always wished, I will be patient. All I can do now is sit down and work with what I have. I jot down the letters on my whiteboard, it squeaks with every stroke while they all sit and watch till I went up to the front. I waltz nonchalantly, it'll have to do.

"If this gets rejected, I'm not sure what else I could possibly come up with,"

1...

2...

3...

I lift the board to face them, after that, no noise whatsoever, either that or the sound was being drowned out by a thump in my eardrums, beating as if it were an animal trapped behind bars. For a second I hesitate to speak, but I gulp down the lump in my throat.

"Leliel"

"Seems like you've had a sort of realization like Midoriya, care to expound further to the class?" Midnight directs it to me and proceeds to nod in an attempt to encourage me. I lay my eyes on her for a bit longer until I let out a softly deflated sigh.

"Angel of night," it was awfully weird to have them sit there so silently listening with not a single word to be said,"someone who shines their brightest in the darkness, not quite as brilliant as the sun but possesses a rather subtle glow, like the moon."

"Pretty perfect don't you think?" The teacher speaks again but this time directed her attention with outstretched arms to my classmates. I was quite taken aback at how they erupted into cheers. A wash of relief came over me, at least now it's over.

"It suits you so well (Y/N)!!" The girl who was pink head to toe exclaimed to me, almost jumping out of her seat and pumping her fist into the air. There were a lot of supportive comments, I didn't expect them to act this way, what an odd group.

"I'd have to agree, it's such a charming name," Ms.Midnight spoke as she gave me a nod of approval for me to go back to my seat. I rest my chin in my palm and like always I stared off into space, thinking. There was this feeling, it's odd to explain. I can't quite put my finger on it, it was so unfamiliar I couldn't name it or think of a word to describe it best. It wasn't unpleasant, it was different.

It felt nice,

But I keep my lips shut and the words to express it were left on my tongue.

How stupid it would've sounded.

I must be mistaken.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about internships," I lost my train of thought as Mr.Aizawa began to discuss again. "They will last for a week, as for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists so you can choose from them yourself." What a hassle having to look through so many of those, "those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They will work in different places and have different specialties."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains," Midnight said to further explain Mr.Aizawa's point.

"Think carefully before you choose," then papers were being passed to us just like with the whiteboards and markers. My brain couldn't comprehend the amount of agencies were listed, before I could skim through it all the bell rang on queue. "Turn in your choices before the weekend." My eyes were getting heavy, if I reach a further level of tiredness I'm sure I'll go insane. Even just for a few minutes where I can shut them, it'll help that pounding in my head.

I happened to stay in the classroom during lunch and the echoing of people's voices were going in one ear and out the other even if I had my eyes closed. I guess there really isn't a point in going to the mess hall when I don't even eat anything. Now I actually am awake, how annoying.

"Hey could you keep your voices down I'm trying to sleep," I kept my head down on the table and I'm sure my voice sounded muffled but they heard me nonetheless. I just noticed only some people left while others stayed in the classroom.

"Oh (Y/N) you're awake!!" I couldn't make out who was speaking.

"No shit," I huff in resentment, I continue to lift my head and my vision becomes distorted," how could anyone sleep through all of your chattering, what's so important you all have to speak so damn loud?" My tone of voice I let out was annoyed, and their faces fell.

"Sorry- we were just asking who decided on what pro agency they're going to," their heads were now hung low, was I too harsh? I inhale deeply, and exhale slowly.

"No, don't be sorry, continue with your talking then," I sigh again while putting my hand against my forehead, I swear one day I'll actually catch a cold from straining my body so much.

"You don't look so good (Y/N), you're pale," the tail guy, Ojiro was it? Mentioned my complexion, I can't blame him though. Anyone could clearly see how much thinner I got, the amount of colour drained from my face and the fact my eye bags were very visible, in other words I look terrible.

"Don't worry," I tried breathing out steadily but it was shaky, "it's just the side affects of my quirks no big deal."

"You can always ask for our help if you need (Y/N), just say the word and we'll come running!" Uraraka smiles form ear to ear while punching the air.

"I've gone through much worse, believe me" I meant to say it more, lightheartedly, as if it were a joke. But it did not come across that way, I just realized the expression I made, eyes wide while fixated on my desk yet the papers weren't anything worthy of staring at. It was dead serious, that might be one of my biggest slip ups. I immediately cover my mouth, I forgot to control how I was feeling, and when I said that, my spine shivered while replaying the things mother has done to me. I'm sure they saw it, the fear I was conveying because the look on their faces went from grins of reassurance to furrowed eyebrows and frowns. If I had said it any other way maybe they wouldn't be making such expressions, if I don't say anything now they'll get suspicious and ask.

"(Y/N)-"

"I'm-" I shake my hands to deny whatever I said and let out a laugh, " I'm just joking of course! I just got used to how my quirk backfires you know?" I continue to make seem as if I were kidding however it's too much to assume that they couldn't tell it was forced, they're quite perceptive after all.

"You really know how to dodge situations," there goes Asui, always saying whatever comes to mind. Which isn't necessarily a bad trait in my opinion, just right now, I have to save myself from the situation.

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I'm determined to fool them, it would be troublesome if I don't, it's better to stop them while I'm ahead. "Anyways, what agencies did you guys pick?" I lean my head forward while it rests on my palm. After I said that it eased the tone, it was less tense now.

Some of them explained how it was hard to choose and others wanted a specific agency with specialties. Uraraka already had hers one with the hero Gunhead, who's a big brawler and battle type. Everyone was quite taken aback by it, but one person they weren't taken shocked at knowing who they wanted to intern with was grape head, always gonna be a pervert, he wants to intern at Mt. Lady's of course. And Izuku, as always was muttering away and overthinking it, as if I wouldn't do the same, which I probably would to be honest.

"Have you decided yet (Y/N)?" I was about to make an attempt to leave the classroom while they were focusing on chatting, but I guess not. I take a glance down at the papers on my desk, there was so many options, which is a pain to look through.

"I don't feel like scanning all the names on this thing," I wave it around until it gets snatched out of my hands by the girl with horns, Mina, and brought back to the small group. I don't really mind, they can bore themselves taking in all the names, I won't stop them.

"Oh come on (Y/N)! You have so many options to choose from, so many ranked heroes!" I lifting a brow, ranked? What kind of big shot hero saw me and thought, 'I want that one,' people these days are out of their minds. "Look for yourself! Endeavour is here too!" I almost laugh by accident, more of a scoff really.

"What a pain, he's gonna pester me about the same thing from before," I thought he'd back off once I turned down his offer of arranged marriage to his son. I rub my temples, he won't stop till it happens, annoyingly persistent.

"(Y/N), looks like your sister put in an offer too!" Every muscle in my body seemed to tense up, my insides felt as if they were contracting. Goosebumps covered every inch of my arms and I choked back anything that's was about to come out of my mouth.

"What?" I lock gazes with Mina as I gawk, the way I faced her was almost robotic, too slow to be normal. There's no way in hell that girl sent an offer, no absolutely not, they must be mistaken, perhaps it was read wrong. The paper was then passed back to me but this time with a finger underlining a seven letter name. The rest gathered around my seat to take a peek for themselves and much to my dismay there it was.

"Lorelei's hero agency," I murmur to myself and it trails slowly. What's she planning? Something with mother? To stare down on me herself? Why? I notice how I'm acting in front of my classmates so I immediately straighten my back and lift the corners of my mouth. "I'll figure it out soon enough."

~Time Skip~

Then, almost the whole day passed by in a blink. Lunch left my stomach empty, as usual, and my other classes were spent with me peering at the ground. It's weird, I feel as if I could pass out any moment yet my entire body won't let me.

"(Y/N)," narrow my gaze toward Mr.Aizawa, "the old lady wants you down at the infirmary." That's weird, I would just go down there on my own, whys she calling me now? This whole day my brains been rocking around inside my skull, every little thing is happening one by one. I give my homeroom teacher a nod before walking a few halls down to where I was told to go.

As usual, the huge windows showed the view of rich hues of red blending together with oranges, purples and pinks. The sight of it almost blinded me when I opened the door to the infirmary, I shield my eyes from the golden light passing through the panes of glass.

"You called?"

"Ah! Miss (Y/N)! You're finally here, I just wanted to give you something then you can be on your merry way," I take a seat in one of the chairs as she rummaged and sorted through her cabinets, analyzing the labels of each one she picked up. "Actually, it was a request from your fellow classmates," now that was odd, who would do such a thing? She places a bottle of pills into my palm and I continue to scan it.

"What's it for? If it's for my headaches again then I don't need them, I've already got plenty," from my last visit to her office, I came to ask for medicine for migraines and due to it I got questioned. I would avoid this place if I could dodge another one of those types of conversations.

"Oh it's not that Miss (Y/N), well you see a few students from 1A came by to ask if I had any medicine to aid with sleeping," who in the- but then it was like a lightbulb went off in my head, it must be whoever I was talking to at lunch and everyone who listened in on our conversation. "They all seemed concerned because the colour in your face is drained and the droops under your eyes show you don't sleep very often, I wonder, why would a high school girl have to stay up so late and not get a wink of sleep?"

"It's a setback from my quirk, I don't mean to cause any trouble, I'm sorry on their behalf for asking you something like that," my body leans forward almost 90 degrees to bow. Technically I wasn't lying, it's just lately, the thoughts have been keeping me awake.

"I know, but it wouldn't be to this extent, and it's been a while since using your quirk extremely,"

"Maybe it's just the environment I sleep in, there's no need for your and my classmates worrying," I clench the bottle in my hands and I brace myself for whatever she was going to say next.

"Dear, no matter what, the worry we feel for you will never fade away,"

"Recovery Girl, I'm very flattered, however having people do something for my sake is quite troublesome don't you think?"

"A thought such as that one has never crossed my mind, Miss (Y/N). I don't want to keep you any longer but I know you speak your mind, could you tell me why you haven't been sleeping?" Always one to question, I can hardly pinpoint the reason either, so a way of answering it properly is beyond me.

"I guess it's just common insomnia, nothing out of the ordinary, lots of people have it."

"I figured as much, if that's the case then I trust you will follow those instructions stated on that pill bottle dear," I shot up from my seat trying to make a beeline toward the exit. Every time I'm in this place my anxiety levels go off the chart, I never know if I can escape her questions. If I tell her anything it could be jotted down on her clipboard later, it could be put into my student medical files and if that gets leaked I might as well give up on everything. "One last thing before you leave," I shift my head back again to face her only to have the nurses lips on my forehead. It might be weird to most, however, it's her quirk after all.

"Why on my forehe-" my fingertips brush against where the kiss was. Before my head was burning hot while the thoughts in my head sounded like mandrakes and their horrible screeches. An ocean of tranquility and coolness come over me, for once my head was as clear as the glass showcasing the breathtaking sunset happening at this very moment.

"I hope that helped a bit, if you ever need a place to rest during lunch hours, you can come here and if not then I ought to tell Lunch Rush to feed you every single day no matter what!" I shake my head vigorously to refuse but she turns away with her arms crossed over her chest.

"No arguments, we need you to be healthy, you'll become malnourished from skipping meals and brain dead from sleep deprivation!!" Despite her being at an elderly lady, Recovery girl still had a large amount of energy to spend. It took a while for me to process the scene that just occurred, if I stop looking like a rag doll mother might notice, she wouldn't be too happy with me. If my eye bags disappear and I gain some meat on my bones I'll be beaten to death before the cops can find my corpse. But for some reason, even though I wanna nod my head no, it does the opposite. "I'll take that as a yes! Have a good day Miss (Y/N)," a wide grin stretches across her complexion as her arm waves violently to say goodbye.

I'm surprised the undertones of complementary hues were still in the sky very much so saturated. I walk down the hallway and steal one more glance at the pill bottle and see a note, 'hope you feel better,' and if I'm not mistaken that's Uraraka's handwriting. I place it into my bag, seriously I need them to stop. I don't want to get used to such behaviour.

"Those idiots," I thought I would roll my eyes or scoff but again like earlier, my body does the complete opposite.

"Who's an idiot?" I stop in my tracks, however I keep my mouth shut. I do a 180 twirl so I'm face to face with whoever was speaking. At least it isn't some creep I don't know. I take my hand and proceed to pretend to zip my lips which makes him scoff at me, "oh come on, I thought we've been over this, I won't brainwash you okay?"

"I know, just wanted to mess with you a bit," his hair was just as messy as it usually is, the indigo coloured sections flared out from atop his head. Hitoshi Shinso, what an odd place to meet again, "so why'd you jump scare me?"

"Actually, I wanted to give you something," what the hell? His voice sounded bored and disinterested despite him being the one to initiate. I barely know the guy, I've talked to him only a few times and I notice his glances when we pass one another in the hallways. I was expecting something different, like a snack or perhaps a short lived conversation. The person with dark circles as visible as mine was gripping onto a piece of paper, no an envelope. He scratched the back of his neck while not looking me in the face.

"Huh?" It was a well kept, no creases to be seen and had my name signed on the back in calligraphy. But, why? I took his figure up and down while landing back on the envelope. That was until I saw the sticker to seal its contents. "A heart?" The words accidentally slipped from my mouth.

"Go on, take it," he waved it around and like the saying goes, curiosity kills the cat.

I skimmed through the neatly written letters. What it said- I have no idea why but it made me have second hand embarrassment. It took me a while to take in what was happening, something so trivial made me act so irrational. How am I supposed to behave? Without even realizing I could feel heat rush to my face so I immediately cover my expression. Is it normal for people's faces to become warm in situations like these? This all caught me off guard, usually I have tons of experiences in many circumstances but this, zero to none. What's up with this reaction? I need to keep up my emotionless facade, yet here I am, embarrassed from reading something so absolutely stupid. This leaves me quite frustrated, and this idiot is the cause of it. I gaze up at him with blazing eyes, I'll kill him for sure, there's no other option. "Woah there, what's in that letter that made you so red?"

"What do you mean? It's your stupid letter," this day just got worse. This whole damn time I've been acting the opposite from usual, what's wrong with me? I gotta get myself together before more and more people see me acting so out of character.

"Wait-" I was about to go in for a punch but he dodges, we were having a full on sparing match in the middle of the school, "I think you misunderstood, that wasn't from me," out of instinct I summon a small blade, I had an opening to land a solid hit however the pointed tip stayed just inches from his face.

"Speak"

"Some random guy told me to pass it onto you," I exhale carefully and press my back against a wall.

"That better be true," I was about to rip the thing up until I hesitated. "It must've been some sort of joke."

"Why would it be?"

"Because who the hell would be serious about crap like this? Sure, it could pass if given to anyone else, but to me? No way," I wasn't lying, it was odd for someone to write this type of letter to me and I don't even know them at that. I probably stood out too much during the festival, as always, how inconvenient.

"I don't see why someone would do something like that, seems like you've gained some fans (Y/N)," the tired individual took a place to lean against the wall as well, our shoulders barely touching.

"Don't say such things with no evidence to support it," he just shrugs his shoulders.

"It's just a hunch," it was quiet for a bit, from what I can see there was no one else around in the building except us, or at least on this floor. "But you know, that face you made earlier was really unexpected, it was kinda-"

"Stop while you're ahead, if what you saw gets brought up next time we speak, I'll make it my own personal goal to knock you out so hard you get amnesia," he nodded unsurely while I gave him the side eye, " I could've given you a nasty cut earlier, be glad I thought twice about my actions."

"Noted," again with the silence, I shift my weight forward so I could stop leaning, "you know, you looked like a normal school girl when you read that letter." I put the point of my dagger almost touching the tip of his nose.

"Did you not hear what I said just a second ago? Drop it already or you'll regret everything, I guarantee," Shinso's hands were now up as a way of surrendering.

"Okay fine," I lower my blade, the guys unexpectedly talkative, "one moment you're red and the next you're making death threats." I sneered at him.

"Sorry to disappoint but that's the last time you'll ever see me like that, and unless you want more death threats I suggest we end this little chat of ours right now," now I was turned away from him just as I was from the start of the interaction.

"I couldn't agree more," I could tell he already started walking the opposite way from me because the sound of his footsteps resonated while getting further and further away. That might've been the weirdest encounter yet. I have to get myself together, I'm letting my guard down with too many people. I can't rely on them, I don't want to get used to it and then they suddenly leave me behind.

I take my sweet time making my way out of the school. I was just about to leave until my eye catches the sight of a familiar bench, and a familiar boy who sat on it. It was different from before however, that day the rain was so cold I was hugging my knees for warmth. But now the sky didn't have any more tears to shed and showcased fresh colours as if it were brushed onto an artists canvas. His features seemed to soften when he is asleep, it felt like his heart thumped in accordance with slow shallow breaths. There was this sort of serenity that was across his face. I place my hand on his shining hair, it was almost like petting a puppy. However I instantly bring my hand away, what the am I even doing?

It wasn't my intention to wake him up, but it is technically my fault. His eyelids no longer covered up those breathtaking eyes of his. The left side possessed a magnificent turquoise while the right was a stunning brownish grey and that scar of his didn't change the fact all together it was astonishing to behold.

"Sorry for waking you Todoroki," despite being so calm as if touching his hair was second nature, I feel as if I did it without thinking, "I didn't mean to mess up your hair either, I'll leave first then."

"Don't," I pause for a moment, "don't leave yet." He pats a place on the bench beside him and I obligingly take a seat.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Well you were the one who woke me up," he wasn't wrong, now I feel sort of bad. I would get upset if someone did that to me too.

"Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries," it was soft though, I have to admit, that was something I didn't expect that, " if I made you uncomfortable then I'm sorry again."

"No don't be sorry, it's alright," he grabs a section of hair between his fingers and plays with it, I guess it's not only me acting strange. Or maybe not, perhaps I've judged wrong. That was until he takes a glimpse at what I was gripping and does a double take at it. "What's that?" Of all the times, why'd he even have to question?

"Nothing to be concerned about, don't let it worry you," he stares me down with those heterochromatic eyes of his while his hand was urging me to place it there. "I was going to throw it out anyway, so there's no point in letting you see it," nothing came out of his mouth so I just gave in, the embarrassment from before already faded so I guess it's alright. Plus how am I supposed to say no to him?

"A love letter?" I saw him arching his brow, not in a curious way, more, concerned I suppose? "Who were you planning on giving it to?" There was something straining his voice, why does it sound like it was wavering?

"You're mistaken, I was the one who received it," I sigh out in exhaustion, "it was awfully unexpected to be honest."

"Mind if I read it then," I completely shut him down after those words left his mouth.

"Nope, not a chance," I snatch the letter back and store it in my bag. That things way too much, plus it's the reason my emotions got all wonky, I need to keep it so I can find a way to become immune to stuff like that. However, I'm doubtful it'll happen again in the future.

"You're red," his eyes were widened and his hand was coming toward my face so I instinctively dodge. "I've never seen you like this before."

"I know, I know, somethings wrong with me I have to fix it," I huff out in irritation from how I was reacting, "I just don't know how to deal with this sort of thing, it's perplexing for me too, usually I can keep a straight face but now I can't." Usually I can read him pretty easily, his facial appearance is usually the same as mine, expressionless and stoic. Yet now, a sound came out of him that tickled and bounced in my ears. It was the first time I've heard him laugh, even though it was just a little, I was taken aback.

"I'm glad you showed this side of yourself to me," it was like that day from before, when he gave me a pork bun and we were sitting on this exact bench waiting for the rain to stop pouring down on us. He took his hand and poked my forehead, " I'm hoping I'm the only one to see it."

"I hope so too honestly, it's too degrading letting people see me this way," when did I become so open with this guy? When did I become so talkative? I attempt to change the subject. "Also I could say the same for you , I've never seen you laugh."

"And I've never seen you flushed," is he teasing me right now? When'd he become so playful? Thinking this hard is really rocking my brain again. "I'm kinda jealous though."

"Of?"

"Of the person who made you make such an expression."

"Like I said before it's because I don't know how to react," I stretch my tired limbs until they lay limp once more, "what's the point of it anyway? It's such a foreign concept, is falling in love that great? I'm not interested in temporary feelings," I peer straight forward as if I'm trying not to break eye contact with a person in front of me, "oh sorry, you're probably just as clueless as I am."

"What if they weren't temporary?" This guy really says some weird stuff doesn't he, what is he implying?

"Whatever do you mean?"

"It's fine, I'm sure I'll help you understand eventually," I nod to show my appreciation however I still cannot fathom what he's trying to get across. But I guess interacting with people isn't as suffocating as before, it's sort of, refreshing.

The silence caressed my skin, for a second it smoothed my soul, my mind was clear again. It took away some of my jagged edges. It was such a confusing day , it's nice to just sit down and take a breather.

It was peaceful

And for a moment,

I wasn't worried about what hell is awaiting me

Once I return home
————-

A/N
Hope you all liked the chapter :)). This is officially the longest one I've written, almost at 6000 words, so I apologize if I didn't catch on to all my spelling and punctuation mistakes. ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HERO NAME SUGGESTIONS! I really appreciate it guys! I was actually making a list of all of them and I think any of them could've worked perfectly. I really wanted a name with a meaning behind it and honestly it took a while for me to pick just one. I came across the name Leliel from Evangelion and it symbolizes "the angel of night," and I thought that was pretty cool. It can also be spelled like Laylah or Lailah, but I decided on Leliel which is also from Jewish mythology which is honestly so cool!! I'm hoping you all agree too! I was researching a lot of names from different cultures because on the way I could learn more for myself. There were plenty you all suggested that I loved too so thank you all for your participation. Another reason is because both Hikari's hero name and this one started with an L, so it corresponded pretty well. Thank you to anyone reading this and I can't wait to publish the next chapter :)!
Byee~

~unedited~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 26 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
20.8K 897 70
***READ 'NUMB' FIRST (ON MY PROFILE)*** Damn it Todoroki What the fuck did you do? Why the fuck did you do this to me? Why the fuck didn't you come b...
78.8K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
130K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...