𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

726 23 1
By screamjukebox

Suburban neighborhood. The new neighbor next to Decker's home already lived in Gibson's house about three day ago after the renovation was done.

Belle tied her hair, grabbed her school bag and ran downstairs. Belle's mom is making breakfast as she enters the kitchen and sits beside her dad.

With that Belle reaches the glass then pouring orange juice inside it and drinks.

"Our next neighbors are creepy to see, am I right?" Belle asks her parents. "I mean look at their outfit. Does it remind you of something?"

"The Addams? yes it reminds me of those characters". said Belle's dad. "Barely seen them outside since they move. It reminds me of them.. a Vampire family because they didn't walk in daylight. I only saw them at night while I was outside on the phone".

Belle's eyes widened. "So they are Vampires?"

"Does it exist?" ask her dad back.

"I ask you first dad. We should get lots of garlic after this".

Belle's mom interfered.

"What are you two talking about, they are not Vampires and they walk in daylight. The neighborhood sends the family a gift basket welcoming them into ours. The wife stepped outside in the daylight and she didn't burn herself. Okay she may look like Morticia Addams doesn't mean she is a Vampires".

"Well case solved then". Belle's dad drinks the coffee. "If you see her husband just say Hi to me".

"Okay lets pray she responds. Obviously she is not a talkative person, she stares at me like I owe her a lot of money. She even slammed the door so that I could hear it from our house. What is the matter with that Bitch really!"

Belle purred her lips and took another sip of orange juice. Her mom spoke back.

"She is a freak! I would rather have a Gibson next to my house than this bitch. And I just want to see the rest of her family".

"Because they're still sleeping inside their coffin mom. Come on. You know that, this is just her part to assume us they are a real human obviously they weren't. They should stay in Carfax".

Belle pushed the chair. After finishing her breakfast she cleans up all the mess she makes before going to school, she kisses her mom and dad's cheek.

"I'm going. We should protect our house and don't you ever invite the family in our house mom. I'm warning you that".

"I don't think the family are the real Vampires. Let's say they are a Gothic family or witch family".

"Yeah. Good luck with that".

Belle bolts out of the house. Belle's mom turns to her husband. "Is there something wrong I'd say to Roger?" he nodded.

"Investigate this family and we shall live in peace".

"You believe in your daughter rather than your wife".

He smiles, reaching her hand and kissing it. "I believe both of you". he wink at his wife.

"Oi!"

Belle turns behind as someone stops her from walking. It was Emma who was chasing her behind.

"Un momento! Un momento! (pants) Belle, Belle, un momento (stop) just give me a minute".

She breathe for air, patting her up and down chest. Swallow her saliva. "Oooh! damn girl. With this I should start my morning cardio I think".

Belle smiles, staring at her. Emma spoke back. "So I heard right about your new neighbor".

"Me and my dad thought the family was Vampires".

"I know right, they never walk in daylight. Look at their outfit. What with the Addams?"

"That what I say to my dad today at breakfast (they walk) it's weird. What's most weird is they lived next to my house although Mr. Gibson wasn't there anymore. I'm happy that this family came. Unbelievable ''.

Emma nodded agree. "I saw the mother once before. I walked past your house at night. She was kinda creepy as your eyes met. I feel goosebumps (suddenly shivering) oohh".

"My mom says the same about her. Her eyes stare at my mom like we own her big money, gosh why does my family deserve living with these weird people".

"You're lucky it was just Mr. Gibson and this Addams lived next to your house. I lived with a psychopath!" shake my head. "Come on Belle the bus is coming. Keep up!" The girls run toward the bus, the bus stops and they climb inside the bus.

Moments later. Belle went inside the classroom, she noticed there a Roses on top of her desk. She stood beside her desk as she looked around. No one seems bothered that Roses exist on her desk, she drags the chair and seat. Didn't dare she touch the Roses.

Someone sliding the chair closer to Belle. Smiling. "Looks like someone got a secret admirer in school. Does you know about this Belle?"

"I don't know. I don't know, I think. How long has it been on my desk?'

"We don't know either. As we enter the class it's here on your desk (studied the Roses) no card?"

Belle looks up, her eyes locked at the door. Jake Harley enters the class with a smile then takes a seat beside her.

Others back away doing their business, he turns to her. "Roses? look like someone gave you early. Who is it from?" he asked.

"That wasn't from you Jake?"

He shook his head. "I was about to but I don't know what kind of flowers are your favorite. Roses (reach the flower) oh there a card in here. Do you want me to read that for you?"

"No (gently snatching the card from Jake's hand) I read it myself".

𝑀𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑,

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒? 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑚? 𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑉𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑎 (𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒) 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝐴𝑠 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠,

𝑂.𝐺

Belle looked up from the card, Jake reached the card and read, he looked confused so did Belle.

He turned to her. "What does this Belle mean? Do you know who?" Belle nodded head, said.

"I know. I know him very much".

"So you know this person was. Should you tell Emma about this, you know. You two are sisters and she shall know about this".

Belle staring up at Jake, her face completely wanting to eat him alive. "Whoa Belle relax I didn't mean to but.. yeah you should have told her".

Lunch break. Later. They sat under the same tree, Emma read the card out loud that only Belle and Jake could hear her.

She then shoves the card back to Belle, sigh. "Definitely Mr. Gibson. Look at his hand writing, his expression but?"

"He's getting married?" said Jake.

"Yeah. So my feelings are fifty-fifty about this. It sounds like him but what if it wasn't him who wrote this to you Belle. Probably someone did and has the same handwriting and has the same feelings for you. Could be students, gay, lesbian.. who know right".

Too much curiosity. Emma chuckled. "Or stalker. O.G sounds like Opera Ghost to me. If it is true Mr. Gibson gave you this Roses and card, well I let you know that he can't even sing Belle".

"I don't care if he can sing or not, what I care is who? Who gives these Roses!"

Jake bit his lips, he didn't dare to say this cause he still hadn't seen Gibson right in front of him. Curious he was, he really wanted to know who this Gibson was.

"Roses are my favorite flowers among others!" Belle shouts, everyone who walks past the tree hears her. "I want the truth!"

"This is a tricky answer to say Belle. Whoever did this really knows you much". said Jake. He turns to Emma. "Belle thought it was from me".

"That good Jake. A friend gives flowers to another friend. That doesn't matter. The problem is we are gonna find out who did this".

Emma breathed and looked around the place. They sit in silence for a while. "I can't think straight, it's killing me!"

Jake shrugged. "If you guys still pointed at this Gibson's man. He is about to get married like you guys say to me. I don't think he will do that and his wife will find the truth and she will probably attack Belle right now". Emma nodded.

"Jealousy? yes. You were right about women Jake. You are new here so don't think that much could bother you".

"What if Gibson fakes it as his own marriage?" Belle guessed. "Could be right, he did. Marriage, moving out but not resigning his position was part of his tricks to get me".

Jake frowned, said. "You mean all these things are tricks?"

"Oh Belle darling, don't be so sure about it".

"What if it is true Emma? What if he did all this to get me as I am not aware? I am not scared but it bothers me and I am not accusing him, just precaution safety".

"And we must prove him guilty. We can't charge him like that".

Smirking. Belle out of her mind. "There's something I want to tell you, Emma". Emma hushes her. "I do. I do need to tell you something".

"I already know Belle. He went to L.A and stalked you there. I know (Belle was confused about how she knew already before she could tell her) I've told you before that you can't lie".

Jake turns. "Really?"

"She is. If Belle is lying her eyes blinking or twitching, lips stuttering and pale, like she has seen a ghost floating through her. That Belle you should know that Jake".

"Really? All right. So all this is connected between Belle and this Gibson. Still we need to prove his guilt (Emma nod agrees) all of a sudden make sense".

Belle put the Roses and card on her side. Sigh, probably she is overthinking about Gibson trying to get her.

Think positive Belle.

He won't get you as the matter of fact the wedding is coming. The neighborhood not even Belle or Emma know when Gibson will get married. He shut himself out of the world.

"Was my guess wrong?"

Emma gently shake head. "Probably. Probably not. Who knows, we can't read the future Belle". Jake reach Belle hand,

Emma eyes wide. What the hell..

"Belle. All I ask you to be more careful while you're alone. Was it true or not you must look after yourself. Listen to me Belle.. (eyes met her) I believe this Gibson will not stop hunting you, and you are his prey. His obsession toward you is crazy, so you should be more careful. I am saying this because we are friends, or more than friends".

Emma eyed him then went back to Belle. He spoke back. "This is just the beginning Belle. He will do anything to have you, if you try to fight.. your life is in his hand".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 61 30
For 18 year old, Claire Willow she thought her life was perfect. Until one day the school had a blood drive, everything changed. Claire and her six f...
9.8K 184 27
you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend, to have a fresh new start and reunite w...
6.7K 224 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...
601 165 22
The truth about Jessica's past is creeping up on her and everything is crumbling. Does meeting the player, help her or make everything worse? Will th...