Falling For You (AkaashiXRead...

By steph_703

Y/N l/N has always been the quiet kid in school. She was never one to go out of her comfort zone. While atte... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Author's Note!
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Author's Note!
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter Four.

26.1K 849 2.8K
By steph_703

"You what! That's so cool y/n! I never thought in a thousand years you'd become their manager." Kuroo says as you rested your head on his shoulder.

A few days had passed and it was finally the weekend.

"Yeah.. Akaashi asked me during first period..apparently it was Bokuto's idea though.."

"That's still really cool! And hey now you'll be able to get closer with Akaashi eh?" He says, nudging your side.

Your face heated up and you buried your head in Kuroo's neck.
"Stoppp...hes not the reason I joined!"
You whined.

"Mmhmm whatever you say y/n." He teases.

"I didn't miss you at all." you say pulling away from him.

"Yeah that's a lie!" He jokes as he pulled you back over to him. Smiling ear to ear.

"No.. Actually I really did miss you.. And Kenma too...I miss having friends.."

"I know..I'm sorry I don't come visit more often but hey! Now that I have a car I can come drive whenever you need me!"

You smiled. "Yeah, congrats on getting your license by the way!"

"Thanks, it only took me a few tries... Hey wanna go get ice cream?"

You laughed. "That's a stupid question."

✨✨✨

After you guys pulled up to the ice cream shop, you noticed a familiar Grey and black haired boy. As well as his best friend beside him.

Your eyes grow wide.

"Oh God they're here! Hide me please!"
You say hiding behind Kuroos back.

He was finally taller than you. You stood just over shoulder length next to him, but it was times like this when you wish you were shorter.

"You mean Bokuto and... Oh I see.."

"I'm not dressed well! I'm literally in sweats right now!"

"Whats wrong with sweats?" He laughs.

"It's not very flattering Kuroo! I look like a mess! I knew I should of put on jeans or something..."

Your face was red hot.

"Look, you look fine y/n. I'm sure you in sweats is the last thing on Akaashi's mind." He laughs again.

"This isn't funny Kuroo! And keep your voice down! He might hear you!"

"Aha oh you're gonna hate me so much in a second." He says as he turns around and pulls your arm so you're not behind him anymore.

"Aye! Bokuto!" He yells.

"I will never forgive you for this." you look at him angered.

"You'll thank me later." He smirks.

"Hey hey hey!!! Akaashi! It's Kuroo! Oh and y/n too!" Bokuto says, pulling on Akaashi's jacket.

Your face glowed red as they started to walk towards you guys.

"Nope, I will never forgive you... I hate you." I whispered.

"You love me." He teases.
"Hey Bokuto! How's things?"

"Good! Hey what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit y/n for the weekend." He says giving you a pat on the back.

You kept your eyes down on the floor.

"Oh cool! What are you guys doing tomorrow? We should all hangout!" He says excitedly.

"That's sounds good, right y/n?"

You flinch and start nodding your head.

"So you guys came for ice cream too?" Bokuto asks.

"Yep, y/n wanted some."

"Actually it was your idea..." you say shyly.

Kuroo laughs. "Let's go order."

You stand at the counter with Kuroo, admiring all the different flavors.

"The same thing as always yeah?"

You gave him a smile.

"What will it be?" The lady behind the counter asks.

"One (Favorite flavor) bowl for the lady here." He winks.
"And one vanilla bowl for me please."

The lady smiled at him. "What a gentleman, you guys are adorable."

You started to laugh.

"No no, we're just friend ma'am.." Kuroo chuckles.

"I'm sorry for assuming, will that be all today?" She asks.

"Yes thank you."

Kuroo handed you your ice cream and he pulled you towards the two Fukurodani players.

Seriously!!!!!!! That's it.. It's official.. Nekoma will need a new captain here soon! Cause I'm gonna kill this bi**h

As you guys walked up to the table, Bokuto gave you smile.

"You look nice y/n!" He says.

You blush at his comment and Kuroo rolled his eyes, pushing you down to sit next to Akaashi, him taking the seat in front of you and next to Bokuto.

You stared at your ice cream embarrassed.

"Stop your flirting Bokuto, she's too shy for your shit." Kuroo laughs.

You continued to stare at your bowl, not really wanting to see his reaction.

"Are you okay?" you hear beside you.

You jumped a little, you looked over to meet those beautiful blue eyes of his.
He looked concerned.

Bokuto and Kuroo weren't paying attention since they were deep in conversation with another.

"Oh um yes I'm fine.. Why?"

"Well you've been staring at your ice cream for over ten minutes.. And haven't touched it..you also kinda looked lost in your thoughts."

Oh you have no idea!

"Oh yeah..um I kinda zoned out there for a moment..." You say embarrassed and finally took a bite of your ice cream.
It was on the verge of melting point.

"Isn't that right y/n?" Kuroo says looking over to you.

You were caught off guard. "What?"

"Just say yes." Kuroo laughed.

"I don't wanna.. I don't know what I'm agreeing too.."

Bokuto and Kuroo laughed. Which made you blush.
You felt like a third wheel with those two.

"Hey...y/n?" Akaashi whispers.

You look over to him with a confused look.

"Are you and Kuroo dating?" He asked.

You looked at him shocked and choked on your ice cream.

"Oh my goodness no! We're just friends!!" you say waving your hands in the air frantically.

"Aha Akaashi, you're the second one to ask that today." Kuroo laughed.

"Sorry, it's just that you guys seemed really close--"

"Only because we've been friends since we were babies..." You coughed out.

"Sorry..." Akaashi said.
You noticed that his face had turned bright red.

"Its all good Akaashi my man, I get it, we are really close but y/n is more of like a sister to me."

The setter nodded his head. Still embarrassed.

"Hey you guys busy tonight?" Kuroo asks.

"Nope why??" Bokuto answers.

"Why don't you guys come over to y/n's, her aunt is on night shifts this weekend so she won't be back till tomorrow morning."

"Kuroo..." you try but he held a hand up to you.

"We can play video games, y/n has a whole collection and online as well, she plays with Kenma almost every night!"

"Sounds cool!" Bokuto says.

"Only if you're okay with it y/n" Akaashi says.

You gave them a smile and nodded your head.
"My aunt won't mind anyways! She'd actually be quite happy that I made new friends..." You whispered the last part.

Akaashi gave you a side look, as he was the only one who heard it.

"Well let's get going then!" Kuroo says while getting up from the table.

This should be fun... Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
16.2K 624 20
Extreme social anxiety has made your school life rather boring... simply trying to say hello to a classmate has proved next to impossible. no matter...
274K 10.1K 83
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Category⭐️ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
364K 12.1K 68
(Haikyuu x Reader x BSD) Status: Completed After leaving the Port Mafia, Y/n sticks with Dazai until they decide to let Y/n go to Jr. High. What will...