Is this love?

By TonysPointBreak

This is a vkook fan fiction in which v and kookie are in high school. They meet and become best friends. Both... More

Prologue
Prologue (Continued)
How they met
Best friends
Birthday
Family
Relationships
Pizza
The plan
The real plan
Confession
(Y/n)
Soup
Knight in shining denim
Alarm
The land of anime
High on air
Feelings
Dream
Fire
Journey back
Forgotten meds
I'm allergic to apples
Ass is ass
Fan fiction
Broken Promise
Mental Breakdown
Beach break
High school blues
I don't wanna lose you
Prom
Past trauma
Awkward distance
Date?
Girlfriend
Minjae and Tzuyu
Goodbye
Therapy
A ghost from the past
Drunk
I loved you
Second chance
Hyung
Advice
Deadpool
Childhood memories
I forgive you
The accident
I don't care. Will you marry me?
I care about you
The prom outfit
The Namjin wedding
Better late than never
First date

Crush

61 7 31
By TonysPointBreak

Golden maknae POV

"Jungkook.. Promise me you won't tell anyone. I honestly don't know why I did this. I should've gone to my room but I came here. Honestly I am the only one who makes such a big deal out of this. So many people have siblings who live away from them. And I am being selfish. He is pursuing his career. Many people's parents have even died and here I am crying about my life when I have everything I could ask for.. " Tae rambled after Jisoo hung up.

"Taehyung.. Listen.. It's not a small thing you are going through. I know how much your brother means to you okay? And having parents who don't talk at all is not a small thing. It's worse than having parents who are divorced. I know your parents are together only because your dad doesn't want divorce but at this point it would be best for your family. And it's okay to cry in front of me. To be honest I am more of a mess than you."

He gave me a sad smile.

"I talked to my mom about this. She said that she is doing this for me. She thinks that I shouldn't be cut off from my father because they both are not on good terms. She says that the financial situation will be better with him around so that I can go for higher studies."

"I get it but at this point even you are better off if they get a divorce. They will understand this eventually. Just hold on ok? I am here for you and so are all our friends. Christmas is in a few months then hyung will visit. You will be fine."

"Thanks for that."

A comfortable silence followed. Suddenly my mom barged into my room.

"Kookie I made more cookies." She said and laughed at her own pun.

"Oh Tae is here too. Have some cookies that are actually sweet unlike this one." She said pointing to me cackling.

Bruh. Why me? At least Tae giggled and took some cookies.

My mom left. I put my head on his shoulder and we proceeded to eat for a while and he took his phone out to watch YouTube and distract himself. I hope he feels better. I really do love him.

Tae POV:

I am excited.. We are on our way to meet at Rose's house for pizzaaa. Sometimes I think pizza is so beautiful that I should write a song about it. The cheese.. The toppings.. It's beautiful...

"Taaeee."

My pizza dreams were interrupted by Kookie who was in the car with me.

"Whaaat? "

"I am bored."

"I am single. Some problems can't be solved. Get used to it."

"Why are you my friend and also you have Jimin don't you?"

"No he left me for a girl remember. I got dumped. That too by Jimin."

"Stop being dramatic."

"The point is I am single but no one likes me."

"Are you kidding me? You do know that there is that one girl in our class who likes you right?"

"Jimin is not a girl."

"Not Jimin you pabo.. That silent girl. I noticed she looks at you and blushes all the time. I don't remember her name."

"Huh? Who?"

"You know the girl who asked you to explain that math sum to her once... Oh yeah she sent you a request on Instagram right?"

"Ohhh you mean Tzuyu? Don't be ridiculous we are just friends."

"Dude. Everyone except you knows that she likes you."

"What are you talking about? Just because she keeps asking me math doubts doesn't mean she likes me."

"If you don't believe me ask literally anyone in our class."

"Fine. I will ask Jisoo and Rose. We'll see."

Jisoo POV

"These pabos are running late. The pizza already arrived and now we have to wait for them."

"Calm down. They are just 2 minutes late. They should be arriving any time now." Rose said.

As if on cue the doorbell rang and in came Tae and Kook arguing about something.

"You are being ridiculous dude. Okay let's ask them and clear it up." Tae said. I bet they were arguing if people who like pineapple on pizza are psychopaths or not.

"Kook calm down. Just because I am a psychopath doesn't mean everyone who likes pineapple on pizza is a psychopath."

"Huh. What?"

"What were you two talking about?" Rose asked.

"This blind dude is saying Tzuyu doesn't like him. Like come on. Everyone knows she does." Kook explained

"Yeah duh. Why are you even arguing about that. Even the teachers know she likes you. I heard Jin sir tell Namjoon sir that he ships you both."

"WHAAAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?" Tae shouted.

"Stop swearing you idiot. We are in Rose's house."

"Oh shit yeah." Tae said embarrassed.

"You know what will really clear this up?"

"Pizzaaaaaaaaa."

"A detailed investigation to prove Tae wrong." Kook and I said at the same time.

"....You are right pizza is probably the better option right now." He said.

Tae POV

Tzuyu likes me. Tzuyu likes me.... TZUYU LIKES MEEE!!! YAYY!!.... Tzuyu likes me? Why?

"Tae... Are you ok? You usually finish pizza before anyone else and eat their share sometimes. How come you are still on your third slice?"

"Dude... Does a girl actually like me? (Yeah no shit Tae. Girls would actually die for you.) Finally! Finally I know I am not as ugly as my selfies. (Darling you have no idea) But why though? Who would like me?? There are so many hotter guys in our class. Besides she is way out of my league"(clearly not)

"Tae..You are insulting pizza by not giving it your full attention...Shut up." Jisoo said.

"Ok."

Lil meow meow POV

"Ok this problem is very simple. You just need to use the formula of potential energy and kinetic energy and add them both."

"Sure...Speaking of energy. I think both of us have a lot of potential energy. Wanna turn it into kinetic energy in the bedroom?" I smirked.

(Your welcome)

"Yoongi. Focus."

"I am focusing. Come on when you called me over for group studies it's obviously to make out right?"

".... So by preparation you meant.."

"Yeah I meant I prepared some really good science pick up lines. So what do you wanna start with?"

"..."

"Don't tell me we were actually going to study."

"Fuck it let's make out."

We were in the middle of making out when hobi's phone rang.

"Keep it on silent."

"It's Kookie."

"Block him."

"Really?" He gave the really bitch? Look.

"Fine fine. It could be important. I get it. Lift the call before it ends." He lifted it and put it on speaker.

"Hey kookie?"

"Hobi. This idiot Tae is not believing any of us when we tell him that Tzuyu likes him."

"Wait I thought they were unofficially dating."

*phone hung up noise*

"That was important."

"Never mind. Let's get back to what we were doing."

Yooo. So to answer your question. No I am not fully back. I just thought it's awful if any of you were waiting for me to update so I decided to update. And I know what you are thinking. It looks like Tae and kookie are going to end up with everyone except each other but trust me. We'll get there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 219 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
462 37 15
Disclaimer: This fanfiction is in no way a correct representation of any bts member or their relationships. I do not ship Taekook seriously, they are...
769 10 16
Jungkook falls in love with his dance teacher, but his gang member Taehyung had already been in love with Jungkook since they first met when Jungkook...
288 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...