An Italian's Conceited King (...

By MedievalTomboy

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah there... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 14

3.1K 179 7
By MedievalTomboy

Valentina Point of View

Depressing!

That was what I am feeling right now. Depressed, sad and hurt.

I know every corner of this place. I'm aware of every wall here. My eyes still held the beauty of this place, the memories it holds and the hurt it induced.

Garcia Palatial Manor.

Few years ago, when I was whisked off my feet by the threshold and brought into this place in the arms of the man I loved, I was so content.

It felt as if nothing could go wrong if I have him with me; if we are together.

How wrong was I!

How naïve!

Years after, stepping into the place I once called home did not give the same warmth it once it. Now everything I see felt materialist; everything looks cold and bland.

"If you probably... beg me, I can." I heard the familiar raspy whisper so close in my ear that it tickled me. His hot breath touched my earlobe creating a surge of feelings that I didn't want to feel anymore.

Not with him, at least!

"What?" I turned back and asked once I was sure I controlled the absurd emotions that were there inside me to waste my time and energy.

"You seem to like this place." Pig smiled but cockily just the way he does when he would play a game of negotiation with his partners. "And why not, after all it was once your home. If you like the manor so much then I can give you as a gift but you, Hottie, are a very prideful woman so I can sell it to you."

This man can never change!

Dog's tail can be straightened, pigs can be taught to be graceful but their king, the Swine Royal pig, cannot help but swim in gutter.

"I despise this place. You can keep it or maybe give to one of your night women who are not very prideful." His eyes sparkled with something akin to amusement with a mix of some other emotions I couldn't put a finger on.

"Come on now, don't be such a spoilsport. You can set the price though." He leaned into me causing me to stumble back. The pillar behind me, thankfully, prevented me from falling down but sadly it also closed the way to escape from this pervert.

"I can pay you directly through cash, credit or by means of –" Now his face is an inch away from mine, his lips just a breath away and his eyes, oh God, they are filled with mischievous promises. "- my body."

I had to count back the numbers in an attempt to be unfazed by his intimacy. Once those words left his mouth, I closed my eyes and lifted my leg with a force and kicked him where he is weak and vulnerable.

And I did not spare any leniency while doing so.

A hiss, a cry which almost sounded like a growl, followed by a string of profanities was heard as his knees went nimble. Falling down on his knees, he very poorly, pitifully gathered his pride in his hands and growled in pain.

Ah, the sound of his pain though! So satisfying!

I slowly crouched down before him and watched him hiss in pain continuously as he fixed a glare on me. My smile widened. "Were you going to pay me with this body? Cone on now, Majesty, you cannot be serious." I gathered a mocking frown on my face as I glanced at him from his hair to toes with a mock pity.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I don't think you can satisfy me with this... weak body. I better complete my job here and return back to find a man to warm my bed. I don't spare my energy or affection for a pig." Saying, I left him there on the floor to enjoy his pain.

It was a large palace with a very large ball room and dining area so it took me over half a day to work on the decoration even with the help of thirty members of my crew. During the time of work, thankfully I did not see the pig anywhere in my sight.

"Don't forget to be here in the evening, Nina. It would be better you arrive an hour early than the said time as you will be escorted inside by Arsenio." I heard Tio Matias call out for me just as I was about to get of this damned place.

"I will not Tio. I had to come here because it was my job but to the party as a guest, I will have to decline politely." Tio frowned, very disappointed with my answer.

I Know Tio Matias really cared for me. He always did. He always treated me like his own daughter but I could only disappoint him in case because with his nephew in the same room as me, I will only want to hurt him the way he did to me.

"If you don't come, Arsenio will have to take another lady as his date."

"Which I don't care about, Tio."

"Don't you really?"

"No. Tell me if he couldn't find a date, which is impossible by the way, but somehow if he couldn't find a date then maybe I can arrange a woman to tag him." I said emotionlessly.

Pig? Without a woman to tag along? Impossible.

If he could find women to cheat on me, then he can easily pick one from those who are already falling over him so shamelessly.

"Val, Nina, it was mistake on impulse. Can't you forgive him and give him a chance?" Chance? I scoffed ruefully when he said that.

How could he even advocate the misdeed his nephew did to me?

"There is nothing between us anymore, Tio. I wholeheartedly with every emotion and feeling, with everything in my ability want him to go to hell."

"But –" Tio started but was cut off by none other than the royal Pig of filth and flus.

"Seems like I could only take you as my date to the hell. Are you sure you don't want to take a chance to be on my arms when we are still living on earth?" I furiously glared at the person whom I don't want to see at all, not now, not ever.

"No thank you." I spat and turned to walk away not wanting to see his face any longer.

Walking to my car, I heard him calling out to me saying he will be waiting to see in the party, date or not.

Thinking back to the party, I continued to wonder along the way to Bianchi mansion if I should attend it or not. One thing is sure, the invite to the party that they extended after two years of separation has some motive behind it.

Pig will not do anything without a motive or a reason behind it.

What might it be that he is approaching me again now after two years?

It is surely not because he is guilty of his betrayal or is he really interested in me. He is playing something, something dirty and dangerous and apparently, he is using me in some way.

But what and why?

Arsenio Garcia is many things; he is a manipulator, an opportunist, a cheater, a conniving jerk, a conceited bastard and a heartless pig but he is not someone who can easily put my life in danger in between his games; not physically at least.

He will not harm me at least for Leo's sake and their decades of friendship sake.

But there is clearly something going on that I cannot put a finger on.

"You seem to be in deep thoughts, sister dear." Leo commented.

I washed my hands first before I took my baby boy into my arms from him and hugged him closely. Leo stood there, offering me a glass of fresh juice waiting for my answer.

"Leo, how is Demetri doing these days?" I asked setting my boy on the floor.

"Demetri?"

"Demetri, the criminal lawyer, the one who had a crush on me when we were in high school." Demetri Regio was same age as me and from a very prestigious family of lawyers.

Demetri and I attended same middle and high school, while he went to the school of law later, I went into a business management school. You could say we were very good friends and I heard from many around us that he used to have a crush on me.

"He is fine. He is currently in Canada working on a scam case involving several murders. Why do you ask?" I nodded my head and thought for a moment if I really want to do what I thinking of.

"Are you sure he is in Canada as of this moment?" Leo narrowed his eyes at me and gazed me with eyes full of suspicion and concern.

"Not sure. He can as well be in New York. What are you planning, sister?"

"Good, then I guess I have my date for the party this evening." And an accomplice too.

Giving my little baby boy a look, my determination strengthened at what I was doing. I cannot have that cheating pig in my life again, not as a friend, not as an acquaintance and definitely not as a stranger.

I want to know what is playing at and very desperately do but the safety of my son is my utmost priority.

He can go to hell for all I care and after this party, seeing me in the arms of the man he once punched hard for touching my hands merely, he will let me be by myself.

I sure that after tonight, he will not show his face again to me.

I can at least expect 0.00000001% shame from him.

I hope so.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Poor Arse, he was kicked in his arse by his lady love. Who thinks he deserves it?

Can you guys feel the Arse's want for Val even though he mocks her always?

Wait, Val is going to take some other man as her date just so Arse stop coming in front of her?

Is her logic is logical? 

Do you guys think Arse will give up approaching her?

What are your views on Val's decision to take Demetri to Arse's royal party?

What havoc does it bring for the couple?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with you friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1K 48
"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will die to be in your place." The jerk in fro...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
74.6K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...