With You [Cannon Kuroo x read...

By Kurooswifie

You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the N... More

Y/N's Info
How it All Started Pt. 1
How it All Started Pt.2
Apartment Choices
How it All Started Pt. 3
Practice Match Pt.1
Practice Match Pt.2
His Chibi Chan
Yachi's Appearence
The Bus Ride
Training Camp Pt.1
Training Camp Pt.2
Matcha Strawberry Latte
The Simple Date
Truth or Dare
Lev x Yaku
A Kiss from Kuroo
A Chat With Kenma
The Last Day
Sick Day
Couple Rings
Long Distance Date
Date Pictures
Shrine Visit
The Kuroo House
Aquarium Date
Late Night Talk
The Nekoma Sisters
Nekoma Matches
With You
Extra Chapters or Season two
Season 2 Confirmed
I Think I Like You
Moving In
I Love You (Chibi Chan)
Dinner With Old Friends
I Love You (Forever and Always)

Barbecues and Sleepovers

11.4K 252 678
By Kurooswifie

It was around 5 in the morning when Y/N woke up.  She started her day by cleaning up her futon and got her things before heading to the bathrooms to wash up.  Y/N opened the door and revealed Kuroo, who was about to knock on the door.

"Hey Kuroo san, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked as she walked out the room to close the door.

"Oh I came here to wake you up, I wanted to talk to you about something after we wash up." Kuroo replied.

"Well we can go together now, and after we finish our stuff we can talk." Y/N said as she smiled and took a hold of Kuroo's hand.

"Okay then," Kuroo said as he rubbed his thumb on Y/N's smaller hands, "you look nice in those pajamas."

"Oh thank you look nice in your pajamas as well." Y/N replied with a blush, "The red shorts and black hoodie suits you well."

"Thanks Chibi chan, I'll see you later then." Kuroo said, he then placed a small kiss on to Y/N's forehead before leaving for his own routine.

"Okay well all I need to do is change and do my skin routine, and then he and I can talk about long distance." Y/N thought.  She did what she set out to do in the bathroom and she came out wearing a pair of track shorts and a nice A/C shirt.  Y/N walked out the bathroom and saw Kuroo waiting, outside the room near the door.  He was wearing the same red shorts, but he changed his hoodie into a black t-shirt.

"Hey Chibi chan are you done yet?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah I am, do you want to talk while we walk to the gym." Y/N asked back, "You have warm ups earlier today, so we can talk on the way."

"If that works for you as well then let's do that." Kuroo exclaimed as he walked along with Y/N, "Alright then, well do you want to start first or what." 

"Can I go first then, it's sort of an important matter." Y/N said hesitantly.

"Sure go on." Kuroo replied.

"Are you up for long distancing with me?" Y/N asked quickly, "It's okay if you don't want to, but I was hoping..."

"Yeah I course I'm down for that, I was going to ask you that actually," Kuroo answered, "but we will either meet half way at some city or I'll come over to see you."

"Wait how come I can't come to Tokyo." Y/N asked.

"Kenma san told me that you live alone and that you had a job," Kuroo replied, "you'll need most of the money for your own purposes, so I'll come and visit instead."

"How did Kenma san find out, I don't think I told him yet." Y/N wondered.

"Well he told me that you were busy with things, and he heard from Lev san that you live alone," Kuroo started, "so he assumed that you work a job or something."

"Oh well if I work harder i can afford some bus tickets to get where you live." Y/N said.

"Nope sorry Chibi chan, not on my watch and I want to check out Miyagi sometime so let me do this for you alright." Kuroo said as he bent down to caress Y/N's face.

"I guess that works, but I don't want you to spend too much money on me alright." Y/N said cupping his face as well.

"It's fine my family is doing well and I can afford tickets every other week or so." Kuroo said.

"Well I guess we're visiting each other every other week then." Y/N confirmed.

"That's perfect Chibi chan, I have to get to volleyball now," Kuroo said with a smile, "but before I go can I get a kiss."

"Oh yeah sure can you bend down for me?" Y/N asked as she blushed lightly.

"I want to try a different position, how about this." Kuroo said as he picked Y/N up.  Kuroo carried Y/N from the front and backed her up against a nearby wall  (I'm so sorry, I'm really bad at describing stuff, and Y/N's arms were around his neck btw or else she'll fall).  Kuroo eventually gave Y/N a gentle short kiss on the lips as Y/N kissed back.

"Hey Kuroo san, can I get another kiss before you leave." Y/N asked as she blushed even harder.

"Anything for you Chibi chan," Kuroo replied then kissing Y/N once again, "but just remember that you can do anything to me as well alright, you never need to ask."   He put her back down and pat her head twice before leaving.  Y/N walked to the kitchen for breakfast preparations and to meet up with the managers.

"Hey Y/N chan how was the talk with him this morning."  Kiyoko asked.

"It went well, he agreed to long distance with me." Y/N said happily.

"That's great Y/N chan, now you guys can like each other 5 hours away or so." Mako replied.

"Yeah you're right, now can I help you guys with anything?" Y/N asked with a giggle.

"Yeah sure, can you wash the dishes if that's alright thanks." Kiyoko replied.

"Okay, did you guys sleep well?" Y/N asked as she headed over to the sink.

"Yeah we did, I don't know why sleeping on the ground is better but it is." Mako replied.

"Same for me, it's nice sleeping on the ground even though we sleep in futons."  Kiyoko added.

"Hey guys the rest of us are here." Yukie exclaimed as the rest of the managers walked in.

"Oh that's great we need some help in the kitchen today." Mako said, "Apparently we have breakfast earlier and we have to clean up faster than the other days, due to the barbecue this afternoon."

"Okay then, what should we help you guys with." Kaori said.  Kiyoko and Mako gave out a couple orders to the remaining girl, which was Eri, Kaori, Yukie, and Yachi.  After an hour or so, breakfast was ready and the teams came in after their warm ups for the morning.  The girls served the food and finished up their breakfast before cleaning up.

"Hello all managers, I have your plans out for you." Coach Nekomata said.

"Hello Coach Nekomata," Everyone else said.

"I'll set the papers down on the kitchen island, after you all finish up cleaning check them out alright." Coach Nekomata ordered.

"Yes sir we will." Everyone said in unison.  After Coach Nekomata left the girls surrounded the table an took a look.

"Does anyone else set up the tables and the grill with me,"  Yachi asked.

"Yeah I do, but we also have to bring out the meat and the utensils." Y/N replied.

"Yeah same with me," Kiyoko added, "what do the rest of us have to do."

"Yukie san and I are making onigiri." Kaori answered.

"And Eri chan and I are cutting up the vegetables." Mako added.

"That's good, we all have jobs to do and finish before 12:00 pm." Eri stated.

"We have around 2 hours so let's do this." Yukie added.  

The girls split up to do their jobs.  Yachi, Y/N, and Kiyoko headed outside to the storage room to get the tables and grills.  Y/N's job was to set up the grills along with Kiyoko and Yachi was setting up the tables.   The grills were set up in a three by three form and there were three tables in the back where the managers would work later.  In the kitchen, Kaori was taking out the ingredients from the second refrigerator and Yukie was making the rice.  Eri and Mako were doing well with the vegetables and had cut up a one fourth of them already.  With thirty minutes left before the girls came outside with the food.  Yachi, Kiyoko, and Y/n set up the meat outside while Yukie and Kaori set up the onigiri on the tables.  Mako and Eri decided to finish up cutting the vegetables outside.  Fifteen minutes have past and Kiyoko and Y/N started to cook the meat and vegetables for the boys when they all came out.  Yachi helped out with the vegetable cutting, since the onion cutting was too much.  

After that, the boys came out from the gym and saw the cook out.  They all headed over to the area and took a plate and a pair of chopsticks.  Before any of them could eat the coaches decided to make a long speech.  The teams finally got to eat after an extended amount of time.  Kuroo saw that Y/n was still working so he decided to get her some food first.  The managers were able to take a break after working for so long.

"Wow they look like pushy uncles." Sugawara noted.

"And Tsukki san is that one nephew that doesn't like them." Yaku added.

"Well the captains seem to be having fun." Kai said.

"Oi Sugawara san, isn't she from your school?" Yaku asked.

"Yeah what about her?" Sugawara asked back.

"Well she's acting really strange." Yaku said.  Yachi was looking around and mumbling to herself about how scary the area was, since she has a fear of taller people.

"Hey Yachi san are you okay." Y/N asked.

"Y-yeah I'm okay," Yachi replied.

"Are you sure, because you haven't gotten anything yet." Y/N said.

"I'm fine Y/N chan, why don't you get some food." Yachi replied.

"Oh that's a great idea, let's go together then." Y/N said back.  Yachi and Y/N went together to get some food at a nearby grill. 

"Hey guys, do you mind if we get somethings from here?" Y/N asked the boys from Ubugawa.

"Yeah sure do you want me to get some for you two or do you guys want to get some yourself." Masaki asked.

(This is what he looks like BTW)

"Can you get some for us then, if that's alright." Y/n said with a smile.

"Yeah of course." Masaki said back.  He got some meat and vegetables for Y/N and his friend, Yohei, got some food for Yachi.

"Thanks again guys." Y/N shouted.

"You're welcome!" The two guys shouted back.

"Is that enough food for you Yachi san." Y/N asked.

"Yeah it is, do you want to sit down and eat now." Yachi replied.

"Oh this food isn't for me, I got it for Kuroo san." Y/N said, "I'll join you guys after I find him."

"Alright then, see you later Y/N san." Yachi said as she left.

"Bye Yachi chan." Y/N said.  She turned around and bumped into Kuroo, who was also holding a plate of food.

"Oh sorry Y/N chan are you okay." Kuroo asked as he looked down.

"Yeah I am, are you alright."  Y/N asked.

"Yeah I am, but I was trying to find you to get you this food,"  Kuroo started, "but I see that you already got some so I guess I'll just leave"

"Oh I actually got this for you, so do you maybe want to trade plates." Y/N suggested looking up at Kuroo.

"Yeah of course, here." Kuroo said happily as the two traded plates, "That's enough food for you right."

"It's actually too much, sorry but can you maybe take more from this plate," Y/N replied, "I don't think I could eat this much."

"Oh yeah sure, is there a specific food that you don't want me to take or."  Kuroo started.

"Nope anything is fine," Y/N said as she held the plate up higher for Kuroo.

"Alright then, it that enough for you to eat or do you want me to take more." Kuroo said.

"Y/N brought her plate down to take a look and said, "Nope this is perfect, thanks for the food Kuroo san."

"Alright then, but before you leave can I get a kiss." Kuroo said.

"Yeah of course." Y/N replied before Kuroo gave her a kiss on the cheek.  Both then left to eat with their friends.

"Hey Y/N chan, we're over here!" Yukie shouted.  The managers were sitting in the grass, which was not that far away from the grills.

"Hey guys sorry I was late." Y/N apologized, "I was getting some food for Kuroo san."

"Yeah we know, Yachi chan told us and we just watched the entire event." Kiyko replied, "it was pretty amusing to watch, even though we couldn't hear you guys talk."

"Yeah it was." Yukie agreed as she ate another bite of her food.

"Hey Yukie san, calm down with your eating," Kaori warned, "at this rate, you'll get a stomach ache or you'll choke."

"Yeah but the food is really good." Yukie replied.

"You'll jinx it Kaori san," Mako said," but Kaori san is right Yukie san, you need to eat slower."

"I think Kaori san ended up jinxing Kageyama san instead," Eri said as she pointed at Kageyama, who was choking.  The girls witness him choke and Akaashi handing him water.  The managers then giggled over that episode.  For the rest of the time, the girls were just chatting about the rest of the training camp plans and some small drama that's happening.  While the girls were talking in the grass area, the boys were either eating or paying attention the managers from a far.  Tanaka, Yamamoto, and Nishinoya were "protecting" Kiyoko even though she was safe from people except for them.  

The barbecue lasted till 2:00 pm and the girls started to clean up.  The teams either went to go take a shower before dinner or they practiced.  Tonight's dinner was the leftover barbecue meat and vegetables, and was going to be served at 6:30.  Until then, the girls had some time to clean up and cook the last meal of the day before they could shower and relax.

*Time skip brought to you by your lazy Author*

It was after dinner and the managers went to go take a bath.  They all sat in the bathtub together to crack jokes and share funny stories.  After a while, the girls finished showering and started to put on their clothes.  Y/N wore high waisted shorts and a F/A hoodie.  Yachi wore matching pajama shorts and shirt.  Everyone else like Kiyoko wore either leggings or sweats along with a shirt.

"Alright guys, let's get our clothes in the laundry and then we could go in our room." Kaori said.

"Yeah and then we can finally talk about -" Y/N started.

"Hey guys can I borrow Y/N chan for a second." Kuroo interrupted.

"Yeah sure take your time." Kiyoko agreed.

"Okay but let me put my clothes in the laundry machine first, alright Kuroo san." Y/N said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you right outside the door Chibi chan."  Kuroo then said.

The girls walked into the laundry room to set their clothes in to wash and dry.  "So what's with the nickname," Eri asked, "I heard Chibi chan."

"Yeah that's a cute relationship for you." Mako added.

"Alright well I'm heading out with Kuroo san now, bye guys." Y/N stated with a smile.

"Bye Y/N chan," everyone else said.

Y/N walked out the door and saw Kuroo casually leaning against the wall and scrolling through his phone.  Y/N took this as an opportunity to gaze at him for a bit before actually calling him.  Kuroo then looked up and saw Y/N looking up at him.

"Oh sorry Chibi chan, I didn't see you." Kuroo said.

"No that's fine, I didn't warn you and I wanted to take a good look at you." Y/N replied, "should we get going now."

"Yeah let's go for a little walk, this won't really take up much of your time anyways."  Kuroo stated as he took a hold of Y/N's hand.  

The two started walking away together as Y/N said, "So what did you want to talk about."

"Well since it's our last night here together, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to sleep with me." Kuroo asked with a light blush.  Y/N's face started to heat up really quickly and Kuroo wondered why.

"Oh wait sorry sorry Chibi chan, I meant sleeping the the Nekoma room next to me." Kuroo clarified.

"Sorry Kuroo san I didn't mean to take this the wrong way, but yeah I'd like that a lot." Y/N said calming herself down.

"Perfect, so do you want to get your things now or later."  Kuroo said.

"Let's get my things now, since we're near my room anyways," Y/N exclaimed, "plus you have to shower, so I guess you can shower later right."

"Yeah that works, so let's go get your futon, blanket, and pillow now." Kuroo agreed.  The couple headed over to the manager's room to get Y/N's things.  

"Hey guys," Y/N said as she entered the manager's room.

"Hey Y/N chan." the managers replied.

"Are you hanging out with us tonight?" Eri added.

Kuroo popped his head into the the room and said, "Sorry, but I'm stealing my girlfriend for tonight."

"Oh that's completely fine with us." Kaori said, "Are you guys here to grab somethings."

"Yeah I'm just here for my futon, blanket, and my pillow." Y/N replied with a bright small smile.

"Oh so you're sleeping together," Kiyoko said in a somewhat sarcastic tone, "I didn't know that you were moving that fast already."

"Kiyoko san it's not like that, it's just like a mini sleepover." Y/N defended as she grabbed her pillow.  

Kuroo was getting the futon and blanket while he said, "Don't worry about it guys, I'll take care of her."

"That's great." Yachi replied.

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow." Y/N said.

"Bye Y/N chan's friends." Kuroo said.

"Bye you two." Everyone else replied.

"And make sure you used protection." Yukie added as she closed the door for the couple.

Y/N instantly blushed at that comment and slightly buried her face into her pillow in embarrassment.  "Well your friends are certainly lively." Kuroo joked.

"Yeah they certainly are," Y/N replied lifting her head from the pillow, "I'm sorry if they made you uncomfortable or anything."

"Nope they didn't make me uncomfortable Chibi chan," Kuroo started, "I makes me happy knowing that you have great friends."

"Thanks, but do you know how we're sleeping?" Y/N then asked.

"Well I was assuming that you would sleep next to me, but if you want to sleep somewhere else in the room that's fine."  Kuroo answered.

"No I want to sleep next to you, it's just that I was wondering if -,"  Y/N said, "actually never mind, forget I said anything."

"Are you sure, I'm up for anything that you want Chibi chan." Kuroo replied.

"Yeah it's fine," Y/N said, even though she secretly wanted to cuddle tonight.

 "Oh look we have arrived, I'll open the door."  Kuroo exclaimed.

"Nope not on my watch, you're already carrying two of my things so bring it inside."  Y/N said with a smile.

"You got it Chibi chan." Kuroo said as he headed inside the room.  Y/N entered in after and some people looked at the two.

"Oh you're back, that was quick." Kenma said quietly while playing on his phone, "I thought she wouldn't come."

"Hey Y/N senpai," Lev said happily, "Oh and Kenma san, you owe me 20 dollars."

"Hi Y/N chan," Yaku and Nobuyuki said.

"Hey everyone," Y/N said as she followed Kuroo in the room.

"Hey guys where do I put my Chibi chan's things." Kuroo exclaimed.

"You put right next to where you sleep, duh where else." Yaku replied with lots of sarcasm.

"You can put her things in the corner where you two will sleep." Nobuyuki corrected.

"Oi Chibi chan, are you okay staying here?" Kuroo said trying to act cooler.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll hang out with Lev san and Kenma san.

"Alright bye then, I'll go shower along with Yaku san and Nobuyuki san now." Kuroo said.

"Bye see you later." Y/N said slightly, giggling that the fact that he's trying to act "tougher" in a way.  Y/N took a seat in between Lev and Kenma, to talk to them.

Outside the room, Yaku said sarcastically, "Wow what a great boyfriend, leaving his girlfriend alone with people she hardly knows."

"Shut up you astaxanthin!" Kuroo said horribly roasting Yaku.

"No you shut up, you're the one who's lacking docosahexaenoic acid." Yaku terribly roasted back.

"Hey guys calm down, it must be pretty late by now." Nobuyuki said.  The boys' voices slowly faded as they walked farther from the Nekoma room.

"So Y/N chan, how was your day."  Lev asked.

"It went pretty well, the workload today was a bit much but it was worth it," Y/N answered, "What about you how was your day?"

"It went well, the food was great and I didn't get yelled as much about my receives." Lev said with a bright smile.

"Yeah but you still suck at everything else today." Kenma commented.

"Well Lev san has just started, so he doesn't have to be good at it right away." Y/N added.

"Yeah Kenma san, I can be great whenever I want to be." Lev said before sticking his tongue out at Kenma.

"Ew don't do that Lev san, it makes you look like an idiot." Kenma said as he looked up and put his phone away.

Y/N giggled at the episode before her.  "Y/N chan, do you like to do anything other than watching anime."  Kenma asked.

"Well I like to read mangas/ manhwas/ manhuas from time to time." Y/N replied (it's your choice choose one).

"Have you read the Doctor Stone manga it's pretty good." Kenma recommended.

"Well I have/ haven't watched the anime yet, but I have/ so I haven't read it yet."  Y/N replied (again your choice it doesn't matter).

"We should have a day where all of us could have an anime marathon together." Lev suggested.

"Yeah and then we won't invite you." Kenma said.

"Hey that's just mean." Lev pouted.

"It isn't mean if it's the truth." Kenma replied.  

"Hey guys calm down, there's no need to fight." Y/N said, "so Lev san, do you watch any anime."

"Yeah I like to watch Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia," Lev exclaimed.

"He's a beginner otaku, so you should ignore him Y/N chan." Kenma said smiling at his joke a bit.

"I like that smile Kenma san." Y/N said with a small giggle.

"Wow Kenma san is really smiling." Lev said with a surprised look.  

Kuroo, Yaku, and Nobuyuki walked in the room after their pretty short shower.  Kuroo saw Y/N laughing along with Lev at a giggling Kenma and instantly smiled.  The only people that could make Kenma smile like that would be Kuroo himself or Hinata, and video games were the only things that could bring Kenma happiness as well.  His old girlfriends always had a problem with him being too close with Kenma, but seeing this happen it made him feel content as if he fell in love with Y/N all over again.

"So what's with all the laughing here." Kuroo asked as he squatted down next to Y/N.

"It's nothing." Lev said with a giggle.

"Yeah what Lev san said." Kenma said, as he smiled a bit and pulled out his phone again.

"Hey Kuroo san, your hair looks really.." Y/N started.

"Yeah I know it looks weird, the hairstyle that you see in the day is my bed head," Kuroo interrupted, "this is what my hair actually looks like."

"Well I was going to say that your hair looks nice," Y/N said.

"Oh sorry I interrupted you, sorry Chibi chan." Kuroo apologized.

"No it's alright, but let's get your hair dried." Y/N said as she stood up, "I'll go borrow Kiyoko san's hair dryer."

"Alright well do you want me to come along?" Kuroo asked.

"It's fine the place isn't far anyways, you can sit in the corner where we'll sleep later when I come back," Y/N answered before she walked out the room, "I'll dry your hair there."

Y/N came back to the Nekoma ward with the hair dryer and saw Kuroo talking to his friends.  According to Y/N it was a pretty peaceful sight so she kept on watching till Kuroo noticed.

"Hey Chibi chan are you okay?" Kuroo said as he stood up and headed over to where Y/N was standing, which was at the door.

"Well it's it wrong to admire your boyfriend from far away." Y/N joked.

"I don't think it is, now can you dry my hair." Kuroo replied.

"Yeah of course, let's get started." Y/N said.  Kuroo sat down facing a wall where a wide window was after he walked over to the corner.  Y/ was plugging in the hair dryer and was checking if it worked.  Y/N then when to kneel down so that she could reach a taller height than Kuroo, when he is sitting.  Y/N dried Kuroo hair as they talked about their day.

"Alright well all done." Y/N said with a small sigh as she wrapped her arms around Kuroo.

"Thanks Chibi chan, now give me kisses please." Kuroo said turning around to face Y/N.

"I'll see after I place the hair dryer back alright." Y/N said.  Y/N did what she set out do do and returned to the room after a couple minutes.  She looked in the room and saw everyone setting up their futons so they could sleep.  Kuroo was setting his up since he already finished setting up Y/N's futon.  Kuroo looked up and saw Y/N walking in, so he dropped his blanket and jogged over to where she was walking.  He swept Y/N off her feet and carried her bridal style, just to give her kisses on the forehead.  Y/N almost fell on due to the surprise, but she handled it well and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So is my Chibi chan ready to sleep?" Kuroo asked, before giving her another kiss.

"Yeah I am." Y/N replied as she got dropped off on the floor, to stand up correctly, "Let's go to sleep now."

Everyone in the room had settled down for the night, including Y/N and Kuroo, to sleep.  Y/N had already laid down facing away from Kuroo.  After a couple seconds of laying there, Kuroo sat up and moved his futon right next to Y/N's futon.  He then slipped his left arm around Y/N's waist, so he spoon her.  He then slipped his other arm around Y/N so he could hold he left hand.

"Kuroo san what are you doing?" Y/N asked with a blush.

"I'm spooning you," Kuroo said as he buried his face into Y/N's hair.

"Oh okay well um good night Kuroo san." Y/N whispered.

"Good night Chibi chan." Kuroo said before giving Y/N a last kiss on the top of her head.  Y/N could feel his breathing on top of her head as she laid there.  She could feel her face heat up as he squeezed her a bit closer to him.

"Yeah I can't sleep tonight." Y/N thought to herself.  A couple minutes have past and the two were the only people who couldn't sleep.

"Hey Chibi chan, are you asleep yet?" Kuroo asked softly.

"Kuroo san, you know that only five minutes have passed right." Y/N whispered back.

"Yeah I know, but I've always figured that you were a quick sleeper." Kuroo replied.

"Well maybe if I sleep in this position, I'll probably sleep better." Y/N said as she turn around to face Kuroo's chest.  

Y/N hugged Kuroo with her left arm and buried her face into his chest.  "That's perfect then." Kuroo replied as he wrapped his arms around Y/N, "Good night Chibi chan, and I really like you."

"I really like you too." Y/N whispered back with a blush.

***********************************************************************************************

This chapter was pretty long so thank you for sticking with this. There is a total of 4647 words by the way.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 134 34
•= Sway with me =• (Not the best quality work but the storyline's good.) Fluff-y Kuroo. Female bi!reader. Angst. Slowish burn. CW: self deprecation...
907 65 34
(Kuroo x OC) Arima Esumi is a new student at the University of Tokyo. After her mother's death she chose to live by herself in the big city. At the...
87.4K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
100K 2K 21
(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle school game. When you see Kageyama on the c...