Miraculous Oneshots ✔️

By mosthated_fizzy

Join the journey of Ladybug and Cat Noir with some wholesome moments and some lemon moments. Cover made by: @... More

Unexpected Surprises (Marichat)
Unexpected Surprises (Marichat) pt 2
A Glimpse Of Paradise (Ladynoir)
Rejection brings Acceptance (Marichat)
Rejection brings Acceptance (Marichat) pt 2
Rejection brings Acceptance (Marichat) pt 3
Rejection brings Acceptance (Marichat) pt 4
Time For a Quickie (Adrienette) 🍋
Jealousy (Adrienette)
Secrets Unraveled...Literally (Adrienette)
Spill the Tea (Ladynoir)
Sorry (Ladynoir/Adrienette)
White Love (Mariblanc) (Playboy AU)
The Fates Playing Games (Adrienette/Lukagami) (Soulmate AU)
I'll Spook You Until an Akuma Does (Ladynoir ft. Marichat and Adrienette)
Sideways Figure 8 Means How Much I Love You (Marichat)
Singing Battle (Ladynoir/Adrienette ft. DJWifi) (Singing AU)

White Love (Mariblanc/Love Square) (Playboy AU) Part 2

762 10 5
By mosthated_fizzy

Ik this is in Hindi, but it's my favorite so let me pyo <3

With Marinette...

"Ah Tikki, I'm so tired." Marinette whined as she slammed her head on her table.

"That's what happens when you're behind on work." Tikki scolded.

"It's not my fault Hawkmoth is practically the daily Olympics." Marinette groaned.

"Yes, but you need to balance you being Ladybug and Marinette." Tikki gently said, cuddling with Marinette's cheek.

knock knock

"I wasn't the only one who heard that right?" Marinette frowned, curious about what had hit her window.

"Nope." Tikki shook her head, also curious about the window.

Marinette shook her head, muttering about what else could possibly go wrong and walking over to the window to open it.

Opening the window, she revealed Cat Blanc, staring at her with a cold yet loving look. In her shock, Marinette screamed and took a huge step causing her to fall on her ass. Groaning, she sat up and stared at the boy in front of her in fear and confusion.

"Please don't tell me you are who I think you are..." Marinette quietly said.

"Who, Cat Noir? No, silly it's me Princess." Cat Blanc stepped slowly to her and picked her up bridal style and sat her on his lap when he sat down.

"A-adrien?" Marinette looked up in absolute horror as a tear escaped her eye. Smiling softly, he wiped it away.

"That's right~." Chat smirked, then burying his head in her neck.

"Why?" Marinette stroked his head as he sighed.

"Because you don't love me." he said quietly. Marinette immediately took his head in her hands. She bit back a gasp as she saw tears on his face. She slowly wiped all his tears away and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my prince, I still love you." Marinette hugged his head to her neck.

"Really?" he muttered.

"Yes silly, I've loved you all this time, as much as I hate to admit it." they both chuckled at her statement.

"Now tell me, where's your akuma?" Marinette asked gently.

"B-but I don't want to give up my akuma." he replied quietly.

"Kitty, they won't let us be together if you don't be de-evilized." Marinette sighed, touching her forehead with his.

"I won't let them keep us apart. Not again, not now, not ever." Chat whispered in her ear, making shivers going down her body. She felt him smirk.

"What was that shiver, Princess?" he asked smugly.

"Nothing, you alley cat." Marinette huffed.

"That's not what I saw~." he leaned onto her as she leaned back. Pretty soon she was on the floor, Chat hovering above her.

"Now, Princess we do this the easy way or hard way." Chat leaned down, locking eyes with the girl under him.

Marinette blushed profusely and looked away. Chat simply grabbed her chin to look at her in the eyes again.

"Oh my, looks like the princess wants to do this the hard way." he smirked before leaning down, locking lips with Marinette's. She squealed as he grabbed her waist and pulled her impossibly close to him and kissed her, then slowly closed her eyes as she pulled him closer by grabbing his hair and cutting off their airways more than they already were. After a few seconds, they let go of each other.

"Shit, who knew you could get better at kissing." Marinette laughed as a distraction at the way he was looking at her.

"And who knew you could kiss back like a goddess." Chat chuckled.

"Me? Nah, could never." she winked.

"Ooh, she's got some sass in her system now. Makes me want to kiss you a little more~." Chat playfully growled as he leaned back down towards her.

"Ah ah ah, kitty kitty. No more kisses until you tell me where's your akuma." Marinette tsked.

"But then you won't love me again." Chat pouted. Marinette frowned.

"Who said that? Tell me where the akuma is, and then I'll give us a chance." Marinette reasoned.

"Y-you're serious? You'll actually go out with me?" Chat sat up, excited.

"Yes, my brave prince." Marinette traced Chat's jawline, earning her the pleasure of him shivering at her touch.

"Ooh, roles reversed~?" Marinette teased. Chat slightly blushed before shaking his head and threw her a smirk.

"Nah, I'm still the dominant one." he huffed proudly.

"You're just offended I did the role better than you." Marinette stuck her tongue out and sat up.

"Nooooo, I did it better." he huffed playfully in anger.

"You won't admit it because your ego would've been b r u i s e d." Marinette laughed.

"Princessssssss." Chat whined.

"Ok ok I'll stop." Marinette wiped a tear from her eye from laughing.

"Better." he nodded.

"Kitty seriously though, tell me." Marinette urged.

"Ok, it's in my bell." Chat sighed. Then he backed away as Marinette tried to get to his bell.

"You can't take my akuma." he defended.

"And why is that?" Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Because Ladybug isn't around. I have to take her miraculous and then Hawkmoth will take the akuma out." he pointed out.

Marinette sighed to herself. How was she supposed to take his akuma when there wasn't anyway to purify the akuma without revealing herself? The only way was if she took it and trapped-

And then she had her plan. Looking at her prince, she sighed to herself and prayed he really wouldn't remember what happened.

"Hawkmoth is selfish. You really think he'll save you like that?" she scoffed.

"Duh, I'm the reason he'll Ladybug's miraculous." he reasoned.

"You're a monster, just like him." she said angrily.

"What? No, Princess, listen to me-" he started to say.

"I refuse to listen anything from you." she stood up and stepped back from him.

"No, I'm not losing you again." Chat glared and stalked towards her until she reached the wall. Slamming his hands on either side of her waist, he looked deeply into her eyes. Bluebelle clashing with icy blue.

"If you really love me, you would let me stop all of this." Marinette begged.

"Princess-" he started to say.

"No, only Adrien can call me Princess. And you're not Adrien." she peered up at him from her eyelashes.

"Silly, it is me, just a little different." Chat reasoned, panic taking over him.

"No, my Adrien would've never tried to go Hawkmoth's side. He would've tried to fight the akuma. You're not my Adrien." Marinette huffed, crossing her arms.

"Princess believe me," Chat touched his forehead with hers. "I love you. And because of that I'm doing this. You realized you love me when I came this new me. And when we get rid of Ladybug, everyone will have no choice but to think that we can be together."

Marinette looked down, mentally slapping herself for thinking this whole thing thorough. So much for letting him take out his own akuma. Then she remembered the time she trapped Tikki by distracting her. She grinned mentally at the genius idea that came to her, and she didn't even need her lucky charm.

"Ok, kitty you got me. But, I want you to remember all this. You can't have an akuma in you for a long time. You'll grow weak, and my prince is not weak." Marinette frowned.

"Hawkmoth can just let me remember everything. And I'll gain my strength back." he shrugged.

Cat Blanc, I wouldn't be so sure. I don't know if I can allow you to remember everything when you were akumatized.

Hawkmoth, I'm trying to give my girl a little faith. At least don't ruin the moment.

"Kitty, what did he say?" Marinette frowned again.

"Nothing, Princess only saying to find Ladybug's miraculous." Chat lied.

"Adrien-" Marinette sighed.

"Chat Blanc, Princess." he corrected.

Marinette giggled and put her hands on his chest, looking down and smiling. Chat looked at her with a loving and confused look.

"You'll always be Adrien to me." Marinette whispered before kissing him. She quickly felt him melting right into it. Steeling her nerves, she grabbed the bell and yanked it off Chat. He dropped right to the ground, transforming to Chat Noir then Adrien as Plagg zoomed out of his ring.

"What the-" Marinette stared at Plagg in surprise.

"Hey, little Lady. I would appreciate it if you transformed and gave my kid back." Plagg urged.

Marinette nodded and called her transformation. She smashed the bell and the akuma flew out in its dark glory. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize." she cried out as she purified the akuma.

"There you go." Ladybug sighed and detransformed.

"What are you going to do, Marinette?" Tikki asked.

"Pray that I forget Chat is Adrien and that Adrien forgot everything as Chat Blanc." Marinette's eyes widened as she went to the window, Tikki and Plagg joining her. They all looked towards the city, all lost in their thoughts.

Marinette thought how she was going to fix things with Adrien. She knew she still loved him, she couldn't deny that. But she knew it was going to be hard. She quickly glanced at Adrien, still passed out. She smiled, making her choice. She was going to make sure her and Adrien were happy. She'll love the absolute crap out of him until he gets sick of her.

Tikki felt a pang of sadness every time Marinette spoke about Adrien in a hateful way. She knew she still loved Adrien, whether she liked it or not. She smiled slightly when Plagg came in her mind. Their relationship kind of reminded her of her relationship with Plagg. They all refused to show affection, but the love was there, the real reason they tolerated each other.

Plagg felt happy he got his kid back, concerned about how Marinette and Adrien would be here on out, and crazy for Tikki. It's been years since he saw Tikki and actually be with her. As much as he hated to admit it, he really loves her, not that he'll tell her anytime soon. He sighed inwardly, his life really did have bad luck, nine lives or one. But with his Sugarcube, he'll do anything.

"What the, where am I?" Adrien groaned as he opened his eyes, taking in the slightly familiar room. His eyes widened when he saw Marinette, Tikki, and Plagg all staring at him.

"Prin-Marinette? Plagg? And...who are you?" Adrien frowned at the red kwami.

"Hi, Adrien! I'm Tikki, Marinette's kwami." Tikki smiled.

"Tikki, you were supposed to say Ladybug." Marinette scolded.

"Wait, so you're Ladybug?" Adrien asked, confused yet smirking.

"What's it to you, alley cat?" Marinette scoffed, an eyebrow raised.

"Everything, M'Lady." Adrien grinned as he leapt to his feet, stalking towards a panicked Marinette.

"Bad kitty." Marinette shakily said as she walked back until she hit a wall. Eyes glinting with something she couldn't tell, Adrien zoomed over the remaining distance and grabbed her waist from both sides, pressing himself on her.

"Adrien, we can't do this." Marinette whispered.

"You said you'll give me a chance." Adrien quietly whined on her ear, making her shiver at the pleasure.

"Y-you remember everything?" Marinette panicked.

"Yeah, for some reason..." Adrien frowned at what happened when he passed out.

When Adrien was passed out...

"Why is it so dark?" Adrien groaned.

"Hello, Cat Noir." a sinister voice called out.

"Who the fuck are you. Come out and face me." Adrien challenged, suddenly on guard.

"Why, it's me." the voice teased.

"Hawkmoth." Adrien clenched his fists as he realized who he was talking to.

"Yes. You're weak, letting me and your lady down like that." Hawkmoth responded, chuckling after.

"Listen up you moth freak, I don't care if I let you down. And how did I let Ladybug down? I was bound to get akumatized, deal with it. I never got her miraculous." Adrien scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You little-" Adrien heard a stomp before he continued. "I will get both of your miraculous. Believe me, it will happen. And by the way, keep your memories for all I care. Not like they were much use for me anyway." he added before he made Adrien pass out again.

Present time...

"So, he let you keep your memories because they were useless?" Marinette snorted.

"Pretty much." Adrien nodded in agreement.

"So, you remember all the things I said?" Marinette cringed.

"Pretty much, Bugaboo." Adrien again nodded.

"So you remember me telling you that-" Marinette started to say.

"-you still love me? Yes. You want to give us a chance? Yes. I'm a strong prince? Yes." Adrien smirked down, while Marinette glared up at him.

"Alley cat." Marinette huffed.

"Shut up." Adrien leaned down towards her face as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Bet." Marinette smirked before grabbing his shirt and pulled his lips right on hers. Adrien's eyes widened at the sudden contact, then immediately closed his eyes and pressed even more on Marinette, both moaning at the satisfying molding of their bodies together. Marinette whined as Adrien broke the kiss.

"What was that for~?" Marinette groaned, throwing her head back to the wall.

"Hey, I need air to live you know." Adrien defended.

"And I need you to keep kissing." Marinette crossed her arms with an annoyed look.

"Who needs kissing when you have se-"

"Finish that sentence and I'm breaking up with you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good kitty."

"The hottest out there."

"Stop it."

"...no you."

Lmao this one was kinda fun to write ngl. But guys can I just put it out there that I put my English teacher on to MLB? And who else cried when Marinette ran after Adrien. I shit you guys not, I watched that scene three times before I watched the whole special, and I teared up every time. So, anyway stay happy and don't forget I LOVE YOU <3

Published: October 14th, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 121 25
*MIRACULOUS LADYBUG FAN FICTION* this is set when everyone is a bit older, and they have defeated Hawkmoth. 2 seventeen year old's who struggle to c...
35.2K 732 20
SO OLD, SO CRINGE I BEG OF YOU DON'T READ THIS I WAS LITERALLY 12 WHEN WRITING THIS GUYS ITS NOT GOOD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED On everyone's 17th birthda...
19.2K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
350K 16.1K 48
Each chapter is a separate story (unless otherwise stated)! ✓ COVER BY: @SummerSnowQueen © 2015-2018 KʀʏᴘᴛɪCᴀᴛ Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ