I'm A Father

By AnonymousleiC

Mandy Ours got pregnant by Jack Gilinsky when she was 16. Jack doesn't know about his little son, Tanner. S... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
New Book!

Chapter 16

17.2K 381 5
By AnonymousleiC

Jack's POV

"Jack get up!" Jack said while shaking me. I got up. "What you want?" I said kind of grouchy. "Can we borrow your keys now?" He asked. I looked over at the clock. It read 7:45p.m. "Why you leaving early?" I asked sleepy. "We are going to stop at a couple places." He said. "I don't care. They are hanging up on the key shelf." I said. "Okay thanks." He said.

I laid back down. After laying down about two minutes, I heard the door shut. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I just got up. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth because my breathe smelt like beer. After doing that, I walked out to the living room. I decided I wanted to go for a run. I already had a tee shirt and shorts on. All I needed to do was to put my tennis shoes on. I walked back to my bedroom to grab my phone and headphones, so I could listen to music while I run. I walked back out to the living room and put my tennis shoes on. I didn't grab an apartment key because there was one under the welcome mat.

I walked out of the door and made sure the door was locked. I started to go downstairs, but I stopped because I forgot to get a water. As I was going back, I looked down at the balcony and saw a woman and a little boy playing baseball. I stopped my music and took my earphones out. "You can't catch me mommy." The little boy said. "Watch and see." The woman said. I then took a good look at the little boy. It was the little boy for Walmart.

I didn't feel like running anymore. I wanted to go play with that little boy. I walked down to where the woman and the little boy was playing. "Ew mommy. Stop!" As the little boy said, while his mommy was kissing him. I finally spoke up. "Can I join?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
6.4K 76 21
Jacyenda thinks that she's only a fan to magcon boy Jack Gilinsky, but that changes Jack's views when he meets her at a magcon meet and greet. Pr...
130K 3.2K 32
Lets start off by saying this isn't a 'love story', this is more of a never-ending drama actually. Lacey Hathaway is 18 and has a 2 year old daughter...
60.4K 1.3K 66
Joy spent her whole life with her with her loving parents and her best friend in Florida. After her parents divorce she has to move out to Nebraska a...