Chapter 8

Jack's POV

We pulled into the apartment's parking lot. The furniture people were already here. We all got out of the car. I walked over to the furniture people. "You guys delivering for Gilinksy?" I asked them. "Yes sir." The guy said. I signaled them to follow me up to the room. As we got up to the room, I showed them the inside of it. They then headed back downstairs to get the furniture. I left the door propped open and followed them back down. Jack, Sammy, and I helped them carry the furniture up. After we carried all the furniture up, there were pieces laying all over the living room. "Now it is time to build." One of the guys said.

It was three hours later. All of the furniture was built and put into the right rooms. "Thank you so much." I said. "Yeah that you guys." Jack and Sam said. We all then shook their hands. "No problem." They said. They then left the apartment. The apartment looks nice." Jack said. "Yeah it does." I said then smiled. "Tomorrow is Walmart day." Sam added. "Haha. Yes Sam, we are going to Walmart tomorrow to buy you food." I said. We all then laughed. "You guys wanna play the Xbox?" Jack asked. "Yeah." I said. "Sure." Sam said.

It was 11:00 at night. "I'm think I'm going to get ready for bed." I told Jack and Sam. They both nodded their head because they were into Call of Duty. I just laughed and walked in my room. I just took my pants and shirt off. I usually just slept in my boxers. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then I brushed my hair. I washed my face off. I then headed back to my room. I shut my door so I wouldn't have to hear gun shots and yelling all night. I turned the TV on. The movie The Last Song was on. Yeah boys aren't really into romance movies, but something about this movie made me like it.

I watched it for about twenty minutes. Something inside me kept bugging me about Mandy. If Jack never mentioned anything about Mandy, I would have never thought of her. So many questions where going through my mind. Such as, where is she, is she single, what does she look like, does she even go to college, and many more. I opened my night stand drawer. I grabbed the book The Notebook. This was Mandy's favorite book. We read it together for a class assignment. I opened the book half way and pulled a photo booth photo out of it. In the first scene we were smiling, the second scene we did duck lips, third scene she kissed my cheek, and the fourth scene we kissed each other on the lips. She was my first love. How could I get over her? I put the picture back. After I laid in bed for about ten minutes, I fell asleep.