Chapter 37

Jack's POV 

Mandy and I walked to the car with our hands locked together.  We were swinging them back and fourth.  Once we got to the car, I helped Mandy get in the car.  Once I helped her in, I got in myself.  "Ready to go party?"  I looked over at her.  "Yeah."  She said and smiled.  

We have been in the car for about ten minutes now.  Mandy keeps shaking her leg up and down.  "You okay?"  "Oh.  Yeah!"  She said and looked quickly at me.  "You sure?"  "Well... I haven't been places without Tanner before."  She said.  "He will be fine.  Trust me."  I said and then grabbed her hand.  She smiled.  "Okay."  

We finally arrived.  I walked over to Mandy's side of the car.  I helped her out.  "Now you stay close by me because the boys will be all over you."  I laighed.  "Trust me.  I'm going to be all over you."  She winked at me.  Damn.  That turned me on.   

As soon as we walked the men were staring at her.  I knew this would happen.  We walked over to the bar.  "Two beers please."  I told the bartender.  She nodded her head.  "It's so loud."  Mandy said.  "I know."  I said.  The bartender handed us our beers.  We drank them.  I drank mine faster than she drank hers.  "Wanna dance?"  I asked her.  "Yeah."  

We walked over to the dance floor.  Tongue Tied was playing.  I was grinding on behind her.  Wrapping my hands around her waist.  "I'll be right back."  "Okay."  She said.  I walked over to get us more beers.  As I was walking back, I notice how much fun she was having.  I handed her a beer, she smiled.  We were dancing and drinking at the same time. Soon it start to get beer after beer.  We were going hard.  Sweat rolling down both of our bodies.  

We've been here for a hour.  Mandy was trying to balance herself.  I knew it was time for us to go home.  I not as drunk as her.  "Let's go home."  "No, this is too much fun!"  She said while dancing.  "We're going."  I picked her up and put her in my shoulder.   Everybody was looking because her dress so short that when I put her over my shoulder her ass was showing.  We walked out to the car.  I put her in the car.  I then got in.  

I looked over at Mandy.  She was quiet.  "Pull over."  She said.   I pulled over quickly.  She opened her door fastly.  She threw up.  I rubbed her back.  She wipped her mouth.  "All good?"  "Yeah."  She said.  

We arrived home.  I looked over at Mandy.  She was asleep.  I got out of the car and walked to her side.  I opened the door and picked her up.  I carried her bridal style.  I carried her up to her apartment.  I searched through her purse for her apartment keys.  I found them.  I unlocked the door.  I carried Mandy all the way back to her room.  I pulled the covers down, lay her in the bed, cover her back up, and put a trash can beside her side of the bed.  I kissed her forehead.  Tonight was fun.