The Change || BTS Historical...

By jungkookiezee

Astronauts Shin Seyeon and Park Jeemin fall into a black hole and time travel back to the Three Kingdoms peri... More

PROLOGUE
VOLUME I: The dispute among the 3 kingdoms
01๐ŸŒ™
02๐ŸŒ™
03๐ŸŒ™
04๐ŸŒ™
05๐ŸŒ™
06๐ŸŒ™
07๐ŸŒ™
08๐ŸŒ™
09๐ŸŒ™
10๐ŸŒ™
11๐ŸŒ™
12๐ŸŒ™
13๐ŸŒ™
14๐ŸŒ™
15๐ŸŒ™
16๐ŸŒ™: I'm yours๐Ÿ’ซ (JK day special๐Ÿฐ)
17๐ŸŒ™: True love will win๐Ÿ’ซ (RM day special ๐Ÿจ)
18๐ŸŒ™
20๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ฆ
21๐ŸŒ™: I'll heal your heart๐Ÿ’ซ (Jimin day special ๐Ÿฅ)
22๐ŸŒ™
Author's note
23๐ŸŒ™: I'll protect you๐Ÿ’ซ (Jin day special๐Ÿน)
24๐ŸŒ™: Special Chapter โŒ›
VOLUME II: Cheena diaries
25๐Ÿ’ซ: I'll make it right๐ŸŒ™ (Tae day special๐Ÿฏ)
26๐Ÿ’ซ
27๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’•
28๐Ÿ’ซ
29๐Ÿ’ซ
30๐Ÿ’ซ
31๐Ÿ’ซ
32๐Ÿ’ซ
33๐Ÿ’ซ
34๐Ÿ’ซ: Valentine's day special ๐Ÿ’œ
35๐Ÿ’ซ: I trust you๐ŸŒ™ (Hobi day special๐Ÿฟ)
36๐Ÿ’ซ
37๐Ÿ’ซ: I'm the king๐ŸŒ™ (Suga day special๐Ÿฑ)
38๐Ÿ’ซ
39๐Ÿ’ซ: Who needs who?
40๐Ÿ’ซโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
41๐Ÿ’ซ
42๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”ž
43๐Ÿ’ซ
44๐Ÿ’ซ
45๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ—ก
EPILOGUE
Other Stories
Extra Chapter 1: A Sunny Day
Extra Chapter 2: Hunting Event

19๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ”ž

723 55 15
By jungkookiezee

____________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: The content ahead is strictly 18+...so reader discretion is advised. If you're not into smuts, then I'll recommend you to skip it. Don't blame me for anything...YOU'RE WARNED🔞
____________________________________________
3rd person POV

Ahyoon was restlessly pacing around her room when the door slid open. Ahyoon turned around and saw Seongjin. She quickly ran towards him and grabbed his hanbok.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU STOP ME AT THAT TIME? WHYYYYYYY?" Tears started to form in her eyes. "I could've saved her...."

"Princess..." Seongjin held her in his arms and wiped her tears.

"You trust me?" He asked and Ahyoon nodded in response.

"Then have faith in me. Lady Seyeon will be perfectly fine." Seongjin said while patting Ahyoon's head. "And I stopped you at the court from protesting because as your husband, I took the vow to protect you and if you had protested, people would have gone against you and because all proof was against lady Seyeon, you would've been punished too for supporting a criminal."

"I understand." Ahyoon sighed.

"Yes. So trust me. lady Seyeon will be fine." Seongjin smiled.

"I trust you!" Ahyoon smiled back.

"Ok. then let us go out!"

"Out where, my prince?"

"It's our 1st night together, princess. Let me show you my world." Seongjin smiled at her and she blushed.

................................

"Why? Why did you do this, Inhyeon? Why????????????" Namjun mumbled while sipping his wine.

"MOREEEEE!" He put down the delicate cup on the table and the court lady poured more wine into it.

"Why does the dowager queen even want me to feed the king wine the whole night? Isn't it a ritual for the groom to stay with the bride on their first wedding night?" The court lady sighed looking at the king's condition.

"MORE!!!!"

Suddenly the door slid open and Yeong entered the room with a tray.

"Court lady! How dare you keep the king away from me tonight? Don't you know the rituals?" Yeong glared at the court lady.

The court lady bowed, "I'm sorry, consort Yeong but-"

"You can go now!" Yeong said and the court lady left quietly.

Yeong went towards Namjun and sat down beside him.

"Look, your majesty. I brought fruits for you." She took a piece of apple and tried to feed him.

"Don't you know that I don't eat fruits at night?" Namjun glared at Yeong.

..........................................

"What do you mean by all the maids who arranged today's games left the palace?" Inhyeon frowned.

"Yes your majesty, they all left the palace as soon as the games were over." The maid said.

"Do you know where did they go or why did they leave?" Inhyeon asked but the maid shook her head no.

"Ok, you can go!" Inhyeon ordered and the maid bowed and left.

"What do you think, dowager queen? You'll remove all the traces of your crime, and I won't be able to prove it to the king that you are wrong?!" Inhyeon sat down on the bed and took the knife from the table that was beside her bed. 1st you turned Namjun against me, then you tried to kill my brother's love but I know that my brother will save Seyeon and about Namjun...I'LL GET HIM BACK.

Inhyeon smirked looking at the tip of the knife. She took an apple from the table and chopped it into halves, "I'll use your techniques against you...huh!" She smirked and took a bite of the apple. "Tonight, I know that Namjun will come to me because you, my dear Yeong, don't understand him. You'll bore him...hahaha...whereas me, I can read him like an open book because he is my childhood friend....hahahaa-"

Suddenly the door flung open and Namjun came in stumbling and Inhyeon smirked.

"Welcome, my king-"

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Namjun grabbed Inhyeon's hand and slammed her against the wall. He tilted his head a bit and moved closer to Inhyeon until their bodies met each other. His face was inches away from her and she could smell the royal wine in his breath.

"Namjun, you're drunk!" She whispered, narrowing her eyes at him.

He growled, "I loved you, Inhyeon, but your love isn't true-"

He was cut off by Inhyeon's kiss, "I can hear anything, Namjun, but not those words." She whispered in between the kiss.

He grabbed her hair with one hand and deepened the kiss with full passion. With the other hand, he untied the ribbon of her hanbok and pushed her onto the bed. Inhyeon gasped.

"Tonight I shall claim you because you are mine!!!!"

Inhyeon's eyes widened, "Namjun, you are not in the right state of mind. We can do this later-"

He removed her hanbok and undid his hanbok as well.

"Namjun-"

"I love you, Inhyeon!" He said, tracing her jawing line and traveling down to her neck.

"Let me show you how much I love you, Inhyeon!" He started to kiss her neck, sucking and nipping at it. She caressed his hair, letting out small moans.

"You like that, right?" Namjun smirked. "I'll make you love me."

"I do love you-"

"LIES!"

Inhyeon grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. Their eyes met and Inhyeon could see the affection in Namjun's eyes even though he was drunk. "Often what you see isn't true, your Majesty." She smirked and grabbed his erection, gently stroking it and earing moans of pleasure from him.

"If I hadn't loved you, I would have never let you do this to me. I'm willingly submitting myself to you, your majesty." She guided his manhood towards her womanhood.

He smiled and entered her.

"Ahhh~~" She moaned and grabbed his shoulder.

He started to thrust, both of them moaning together.

"Ahh, ~~ Namjun~~~" She bite her lips and dug her nails into his skin out of pleasure.

He increased the pace, hitting and abusing her sweet spot. She hissed and arched her back in pleasure.

Namjun caressed her cheeks to calm her down a bit while continuing to thrust till they dissolved into pleasure. Namjun pulled out of her, both of them were breathing heavily.

Inhyeon wrapped her legs around Namjun and pulled him closer.

"I love you, Namjun and I don't care if you remain a king or become a pauper, I'll still love you and be there by your side always." She kissed him with heated passion and he returned the kiss.

"I love you more than anything." He smiled and lay beside her.

"I don't think that and you're drunk enough to forget tonight's events." Inhyeon cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"Inhyeon, forgetting is never in a king's words stock," Namjun smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Let's sleep!" He held her in his arms, buried his face in her hair, and fell asleep.

Inhyeon caressed his hair, smiling to herself.

..................................................

"Jeemin sir gave me such a weird letter." The bookseller flipped the letter, held it upside down, and turned it over, but still couldn't figure out what was written on it.

"It looks like a foreign language! Ahhh... never mind, it's all well as long as the receiver understands it!" He smiled and went towards the royal palace's gate.

"Greetings! I was asked to deliver this letter to lady Seyeon. It is from her friend!" He held to letter in front of the gatekeepers. The gatekeepers exchanged a look and then replied, "Don't you know that lady Seyeon was put to death? Tomorrow morning is her funeral!"

"WHAT?!"

____________________________________________

MAYBE I'll post the next chapter tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 55 28
[Completed] "All I want to say is that you have been arranged to the 3rd prince of the Park dynasty and you will be marrying him in two months." The...
174 10 11
(Y/n): Today's date... 25th March... 2013!!!? How did I travelled back in time?? ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร—-ร— (Y/n): WHAT WERE YO...
1.7K 241 8
Park Jimin is an idol in Bighit Entertainments. He is at home on his break from the busy life. The soloist turned everything into gold by his single...
118 10 9
In this universe, you are the empress/emperor. Throughout the years, you have gather multiple possible spouses to your side. You are known to be an i...