On His Knees ♡ Larry ✔

By stylinson_larryxx

The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at... More

On His Knees ➸ Larry Stylinson
✿ Prologue ✿
Chapter ✿ One
Chapter ✿ Two
Chapter ✿ Three
Chapter ✿ Four
Chapter ✿ Five
Chapter ✿ Six
Chapter ✿ Seven
Chapter ✿ Eight
Chapter ✿ Nine
Chapter ✿ Ten
Chapter ✿ Eleven
Chapter ✿ Twelve
Chapter ✿ Thirteen
Chapter ✿ Fourteen
Chapter ✿ Fifteen
Chapter ✿ Sixteen
Chapter ✿ Seventeen
Chapter ✿ Eighteen
Chapter ✿ Nineteen
Chapter ✿ Twenty
✿ ✿ ✿
✿ ✿ ✿
Chapter ✿ Twenty One
Chapter ✿ Twenty Two
Chapter ✿ Twenty Three
Chapter ✿ Twenty Four
Chapter ✿ Twenty Five
Chapter ✿ Twenty Six
Chapter ✿ Twenty Seven
Chapter ✿ Twenty Eight
Chapter ✿ Twenty Nine
Chapter ✿ Thirty
Chapter ✿ Thirty One
Chapter ✿ Thirty Two
Chapter ✿ Thirty Three
Chapter ✿ Thirty Four
Chapter ✿ Thirty Five
Chapter ✿ Thirty Six
Chapter ✿ Thirty Seven
Chapter ✿ Thirty Eight
Chapter ✿ Thirty Nine
Chapter ✿ Forty
Chapter ✿ Forty One
Chapter ✿ Forty Two
Chapter ✿ Forty Three
Chapter ✿ Forty Four
Chapter ✿ Forty Five
Chapter ✿ Forty Six
Chapter ✿ Forty Seven
Chapter ✿ Forty Eight
Chapter ✿ Forty Nine
Chapter ✿ Fifty
Chapter ✿ Fifty One
Chapter ✿ Fifty Two
Chapter ✿ Fifty Three
Chapter ✿ Fifty Four
Chapter ✿ Fifty Five
Chapter ✿ Fifty Six
Chapter ✿ Fifty Seven
Chapter ✿ Fifty Eight
Chapter ✿ Fifty Nine
Chapter ✿ Sixty
Chapter ✿ Sixty One
Chapter ✿ Sixty Two
Chapter ✿ Sixty Three
Chapter ✿ Sixty Four
Chapter ✿ Sixty Five
Chapter ✿ Sixty Six
Chapter ✿ Sixty Seven
Chapter ✿ Sixty Eight
Chapter ✿ Seventy
Chapter ✿ Seventy One
Chapter ✿ Seventy Two
Chapter ✿ Seventy Three
✿ Epilogue ✿
Thank ✿ You
One ✿ Million

Chapter ✿ Sixty Nine

14.5K 553 1K
By stylinson_larryxx

ARCADE

Louis kisses down Harry's neck, moaning softly against the skin as his hands travel down the tallers chest. Harry grips Louis' hips, slowly moving against Louis, his lips parted. "Wait, stop." Louis immediately moves away from Harry, eyes widened.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Harry chuckles taking Louis' hand in his own. He kisses the boys knuckles and pushes him back to the bed, climbing over him.

"Nothing at all... I just want to make you breakfast in bed," Harry presses a kiss to Louis' cheek. "I'll be back," he gets up and takes a shaky breath as he walks to the door. He looks back at Louis who is laying against the comforter, body almost swallowed in the white cloud-like blanket. The boy has a smile on his face and his eyes are fluttered closed.

Harry feels his heart sink, guilt flooding through his body. He can't believe he did it.

-*-

"Here you go, darling," Harry rests the small tray onto Louis' lap. The plate consists of pancakes and tea, Louis' favourites. Harry knows he needs to give Louis the best day ever if he has even a chance of being forgiven for what he has done.

Louis grins wildly and pulls Harry down for a kiss. "Thank you so much," he whispers and immediately digs into the food, moaning slightly. Harry sits behind him and holds the boy to his chest, heart pounding slightly.

"We should go out today..." Louis leans back onto him after having a sip of tea. He places the back of his head onto Harry's shoulder, eyes watching the curly-haired boy with a smile.

"Where?" His soft voice asks. Harry trails kisses down Louis' neck as Louis scrunches it, giggling softly.

"Ice cream... Arcade?" Harry runs his fingers through Louis' fluffy hair, grinning when Louis almost purrs. "Kitten," Harry mumbles fondly. "My kitten."

"Yours."

-*-

Louis licks teasingly at his rainbow icecream, eyeing Harry pointedly as he does so. Harry looks away for a moment, eating at his own, before glancing back at Louis. "Stop," he whispers, a smile forming on his face. Louis giggles and continues to eat it normally, eyes glancing around the place.

"Last time we were here... That guy. He was a customer?" Harry swallows, looking over to where the encounter had happened. He looks back at Louis who is just staring at the table. "Do you not remember? I forgot some things were still missing."

"No, I do. He was a customer, yes. A very rough one," the boy winces, scratching his arm, ice cream still in hand. He looks away from Harry, suddenly feeling an overwhelming amount of embarrassment.

"Sorry, we don't have to talk about this. Let's just enjoy our day," Harry smiles and takes Louis' hand in his own, much alike how he has done plenty of times in the past.

"It's fine," Louis shrugs, the smile on his face proving different. "It's on me. Was my fault." Louis' voice is quieter and hands shakier. "I'm stupid."

"Stop it, Lou... You aren't at all. Come on," Harry stands up and holds out his hand. "Let's go to one of our other favourite places we went when you were little."

-*-

They arrive at the arcade and Louis immediately rushes over to the car game. He gets into the seat and waits very patiently (not at all) for Harry to catch up, bouncing in his seat as he does so. "Quick, Hazza! We are going to race!" Louis grabs the steering wheel between his hands and makes a revving sound that Harry can't help but laugh at.

Harry sits down in the red leather cladded seat and begins the game, eyes fixated on the racecourse for barely seconds before they travel to Louis. His hair is fluffed up and eyes narrowed in concentration. He is so gorgeous.

"Harry! You let me win!" Louis turns to Harry with a pout, crossing his arms over his chest. "You don't have to do that anymore!" He huffs and shakily steps his small body off of the game, squeaking when he almost trips over.

"Oh yes. Very old and mature now, Lou," Harry rolls his eyes fondly, taking the small boy in his arms and placing him on his lap.

"Mhm. That is correct," Louis subtly rocks against him, a smirk on his face. "What games are we going to play?"

"Whichever you'd like... We can do all of them, we have all day!" Harry leans forward to softly kiss Louis, fingers dancing on his hips. "Let's have some fun."

-*-

Louis and Harry lay on the bed, a takeaway bag full of food from McDonald's between them. A movie plays in the background, but Harry doesn't pay attention to it, he can't think of anything but the growing anxiety that curses through him.

"I'm tired, Haz..." Louis mumbles, chewing the last bite of his burger. "Can we switch off the movie now? And cuddle?" Harry nods and takes the empty bag, placing it on the bedside table, too tired to lug it to the bin. He skulls the rest of his coke through the straw and places it next to the bag, before switching the television off and pulling Louis to his chest.

"So what was today all about? I mean, it was lovely, but is there a reason?" Louis asks curiously, threading his fingers with Harry's. The room fills with silence and Louis furrows his eyebrows, wondering if Harry had already gone to sleep in those mere minutes of cuddling.

"Lou, baby... I have something to talk to you about," Harry whispers, voice wavering. He feels Louis still from beside him and he pulls him closer. Louis' brain races with heaps of possibilities. His heart clenches and sinks to his stomach when he makes the final conclusion. Harry is breaking up with him.

"Y-you are breaking up with me?" Louis starts hyperventilating, trying to pull away from Harry's tight hold. "Why? W-what did I do? Please don't, I'll make it up to you. I'm so sorry."

"Lou. Blue, no, baby. Never. It's nothing like that," Harry soothes, pressing his lips desperately to the back of Louis' head, trying to calm the boy. "Please, little one, everything is okay..."

"What is it then?" Louis' voice is still fearful sounding and Harry feels his own nervousness come back.

"Louis... I applied to go back to college. I know I should have spoken to you first, but it was a quick decision," Harry scrambles to say, his arms holding Louis so tightly, afraid his confession would scare the boy away. "It is a different one. Closer this time... But I will probably still have to move out."

"Oh." Louis swallows thickly, blinking back tears quickly. "That's amazing, Haz." He tries to sound happy, he really does. He is happy, he wants Harry happy. But, in the back of his mind, he can't help but worry about history repeating itself.

"Yeah?" Harry questions a little unsure.

"Of course..." Louis whispers, his voice strained. "Can we sleep now?" He asks politely, scooting away from Harry a little.

"Good night, sweetheart." Harry closes the gap between them, but doesn't wrap his arm around Louis like before, knowing the boy must want space.

A few minutes later, Harry is drifting to sleep when he feels the bed shaking a little. His eyes snap open and he hears a soft whimper from Louis and his heart sinks. He immediately engulfs the boy into a hug, Louis' cries becoming louder. "Everything is okay, my love." Harry wants to cry himself at this point. Louis being in pain brings him pain. "Blue, this means nothing, okay? This is not the end for us. I'd never let anything come between us again."

Hi! I really hope you enjoyed... Please leave me some lots of comments! xo
If my motivation doesn't go away again, this book may be finished within the next week.

How are you doing? x

How do you think this book will end? x

I'm still totally amazed at how well this book did... Thank you so much for your support guys! I'm really going to miss you when this book ends!
I seriously love you all! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
1M 47.9K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
224K 6.3K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...