Albus Don't you Dare!

Por jxlvpin

Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fift... Más

Authors Note
Oh No!
Grimmauld Place
Introductions
The Death List
Dinner
Worried
Morning
Meeting
Prank War
Caught in the Act
Some Help
Goodnight and Goodmorning
In Progress
Call
To Grimmauld Place
Reunion
Unexpected
Teddy's Confession
The Return of Rita Skeeter
Who Did It?
Just Curious
Hermione's Conference
In or Out?
The Plan
The Wrath of James Sirius Potter
Breakthrough
All My Fault
Amends
The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
Reminisce
Lily's Nightmare
Birthday Planning
Work
Good News
One Last Goodbye (Part 2)
Epilogue

One Last Goodbye (Part 1)

429 7 0
Por jxlvpin

Harry then cleared his throat and said. "Attention guys! I have an important announcement."

"What is it Dad?" Lily asked, biting her lip.

"We're going home; to our past selves, you won't remember this." said Harry hoarsely.

The adults gave frowns of disappointment, they had really enjoyed having the kids stay in their timeline and wanted to spend more time with them and asking more questions about the future.

"Can't you stay a little bit longer?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"We'd love to Mrs. Weasley but we can't, it'll ruin the timeline if we don't get back home immediately." said Draco, stepping forward.

"And it'll be hard to bid our goodbyes." said Hermione sadly.

"Well then," Remus exhaled, rumpling his sandy brown hair. "I guess I have to give all my fatherly to you Ted before you all head for the future; but my mind can't help but draw a blank, I'm speechless. I really am."

"Well if your mouth has nothing to say Remus, then I have to give my motherly advice to my son!" said Tonks. "Teddy sweetheart, if you and Victoire ever have a baby girl don't you ever name her Nymphadora!"

"I'll never dream of that Mum," Teddy grinned. "But Cassiopeia and Lyra would be great names, not to mention that I excelled at Astronomy."

"Like you Moony." Sirius whispered slyly to Remus's ear, who gave him a quick punch on the shoulder.

"Then I'll rise from my grave if I have a granddaughter named Nympahdora." said Tonks grimly.

The atmosphere silenced as these words escaped from Tonks' mouth, what seemed to be a funny conversation turned into a hollowed one. Harry bowed his head, as Hermione's eyes began to well up and Teddy looked symphatetically at his mother.

"Dammit!" she growled hastily. "Please if you have kids, please read them bedtime stories before they go to sleep. Make them breakfasts in the morning. Attend their Quidditch matches and watch them graduate and find a good profession! I'll never get to see my son get married and have kids! I'm dead! Sirius and Remus are dead as well!"

She let out a river of tears as she endolded her hands on her face as she wept unceasingly.
"It's alright now." Remus said quietly,
embracing Tonks tightly and accompanied by Sirius, putting an arm around her.

"Mum, please I know you and Dad never got to see me grow up, and I know you'll never get to see me marry Victoire and have kids of our own. But you were there , you watched me grew up." said Teddy, reassuring her.

"What do you mean?" Tonks sniffed.

"I know you were dead; but you were with me in each step I took. You were there when I first set my foot at Ollivanders', when I chose the wrong wand and fireworks spurted out of it," Teddy told her, which caused Tonks to laugh a little. "You were there when I set foot in the Great Hall in Hogwarts, you were there when I was sorted into Hufflepuff even though everyone thought that I'd be placed in Gryffindor. And Dad even told you that he knew all along that I would be a Hufflepuff just like Mum."

Teddy skimmed at his father and said. "And Dad, you were there when I placed Puking Pastilles on Mr. Filch's office at school."

Remus laughed, and a tear fell from his green eyes.

"You were there I was appointed Head Boy, you were obviously a little jealous, but not as jealous as Mum, she was probably horrified; and finally you were there when I proposed to Victoire. You were always with me, even if you died protecting me. I understand that, but you two gave me the opportunity to live a happy life with loving people who treated me like their own son."

Remus and Tonks couldn't help but smile at their son's speech; Remus approached Teddy and gave his son a tight embrace, stroking his blue hair gently. "I love you Ted." said Remus serenely,

"I love you too Dad." said Teddy.

As the two pulled apart, Sirius was beginning to sob, his eyes watering with tears. The Weasleys were silently laughing at this.

"Padfoot are you crying?" Remus asked, smirking.

"No, it's so dusty in this house, it's just a little dust in my eye," said Sirius in a muffled voice. "Alright I am crying. It's so frickin' touching! Harry, please I'm speechless and you know that I'm not that good at emotional speeches—"

"No, it's alright Sirius you don't have to." said Harry.

"Harry, I just want to say that I'm so proud of you. You've become the man that your mother and father wished you to be when you were small, now you're happy with a loving wife and three kids. Always remember this, even though I'm dead, I'll never leave you, you could always find me — in here." said Sirius, reaching his hand across Harry's chest and touched the area where his heart was located.

Harry's eyes welled up at this, and siezed his godfather into a tight embrace as the others began to tear up as well.
"Oh which reminds me." Sirius dashed upstairs and a few moments later he returned with a briefcase with the letters 'M. W. P. P's Memories' engraved upon it.

"I'd like you to have this." Sirius smiled, passing the briefcase to Harry who immediately opened it. It contained pictures of the Marauders during their years at Hogwarts, James's first Quidditch match as a Chaser and Gryffindor won the Quidditch Cup, James and Lily's first date together, their graduation, the couple's wedding and when Harry was born.

"Sirius I love it! Thank you!" Harry exclaimed.

"So er, it's goodbye then." said young Ginny quietly.

"I'm afraid yes." said Hermione.

"Well, it was nice meeting you lot." George smiled, as he received a tight hug from James.
"I'll see you in the future Uncle George!" said James, who was about to give Fred an embrace but paused.

"Er," said Fred. "Say hi to Georgie for me, in the future."

James frowned, but gave his uncle a hug anyway. "I will Uncle Fred. I will."

"Bye then Rosie, I'll miss you." Ron said awkwardly, giving Rose a hug.

"See you Dad," said Rose, rolling her eyes. "Bye Mum."

Young Hermione was crying and pulled Rose into a hug. "I'll miss you so much, I don't want to forget you."

"Don't worry Mum, you're standing right beside me, I'm heading home with you." Rose uttered.
"But it's not the same." said Hermione weakly.

"I'll do with the kids first." said the older Hermione, stepping forward.

"What are you going to do with us?" young Harry asked. "Wipe our memories?"

"Not entirely wipe them, we're just going to alter them. You'll all be able to remember this and staying here, but you won't remember meeting your future kids."
Draco explained.

"So we'll never remember then?" young Hermione asked.

Old Hermione laughed. "We're smarter than that younger self," she glanced at Harry. "Er Harry, what do you remember about Grimmauld Place when we stayed here?"

Harry scratched his head. "Well there were tons of Order meetings, cleanings, Sirius sulking a lot — oh sorry, and when we threw a party here when Ron and you were made prefects." he replied.

"Precisely!" Hermione exclaimed. "Those will be the memories I'll be planting, but the true memories have to be tucked away until the kids get back in 2021 'cause it'll result into a trigger reaction—"

"I think you ought to do it now." Draco said calmly.

"Oh right!"

Hermione then led their younger selves and the Weasleys to the kitchen, and altered their memories and there they would believe that they were just having lunch.

"Just us left then." said Sirius weakly.

"Mum, Dad, I'll see you in three years," said Teddy, tears falling down from his eyes. "Please, take loads of pictures, I only gave a few."

"We'll try to remember Teddy," said Tonks tenderly, giving Teddy a hug and turned to James. "You really do take after Harry, James."

James gave her a mischievous wink.

"Goodbye Rose, and always remember to do well at school, and Albus always remember that Slytherin is a cool house and Scorpius you're my new favorite cousin along with Draco."

"Hey!" Sirius pouted.

"You're a really sweet kid Scorp, it was nice meeting you and also Draco," said Tonks gleefully ignoring Sirius. "And Harry, thanks for everything you've done for Teddy. You're the best godfather he's had, well obviously you're the only one. Tell Ginny thanks a bunch too, and also Mum."

"Forgetting somebody?" Teddy smirked; Tonks laughed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 84 18
Albus severus Potter starts his very first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But he faces great danger and peril upon the year. His...
33.5K 1.6K 26
Albus Potter is a lonely, cold boy when he joins Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Until he meets the Malfoy boy. As the neo-Death-Eaters...
88.7K 2K 52
As they enter their 5th year at Hogwarts, following their eventful fourth year (some events from the cursed child may be mentioned in the story brief...
100K 4.9K 22
Albus is finally going to admit his feelings for his best friend Scorpius Malfoy in his sixth year. However when things don't go as planned, Albus h...