Love At First Sight

By thephanthomauthor

For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15.
1.16. - Olivia's Birthday - Party 1
1.17. - Olivia's Birthday - Part 2
1.18.
1.19
1.20.
1.21.
1.22
1.23.
1.24 .
1.25.
1.26.
1.27.
1.29. - Hardin's Birthday
1.30. - Hardin's Birthday Part 2
1.31
1.32.
1.33.
1.34.
1.35.
1.36.
1.37.
1.38.
1.39 .
1.40 .
1.41.
1.42 : special update pt. I
Character List.
Note !
short message from author .

1.28 .

782 40 0
By thephanthomauthor

Chapter 28 .

They had to remove the fetus , they put me to sleep while they removed the fetus . I woke up and i saw Hardin sitting in the chair next to my hospital bed . His eyes were red from crying , he raised his head and saw that I was awake .

" How are you feeling ? " He ask me as he held my hand .

" Where's Stassie ? " I ask him .

" She went to get some coffee me and her . " he says .

" Oh, can I go home please . " I ask him .

" You will soon , we waiting in the doctor . " he says.

I lie down in the hospital bed with my hands on my belly , it feels like the baby is still their but I know it's not. The way in feeling now is like I just lost a part of me . A part of me that can't be replaced .The door open and i saw the doctor in the with coat walking closer to my bed.

" I'm glad that you are awake . You can go home as soon as you want to. " The doctor say .

" And I'm really sorry . " he says before walking out of the room leaving me and Hardin alone in the room .

*****

After I got dressed w went home , Stassie drove with the car that we came with and Hardin and drove together . The whole drive home I was quiet , didn't dare to utter a word . Every minute or so I would feel Hardin's eyes on me , making sure if I was okay . When w floor home , i got out of the car and immediately walked to the bar . I grabbed a bottle of alcohol begore running to my bedroom . I opened the bottle and just as i wanted to start drinking Hardin came in and took the bottle from me .

" What the hell are you doing ? " he asked me .

" I dont know , i just want the pain to stop . " I cried out to him.

" You can't just run to a bottle and drink your problems away . Alcohol won't solve the pain . " he says.

" I'm sorry . " I say.

" Sorry for what . " he says .

" Sorry for not being able to give you ... " I say .

" That could've happened to anyone and trust me one-day we will have a baby . " he says sitting down infront of me with his knees between my legs . I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his face towards mine and i lips locked .

" What are you doing . " he say pulling away from me and I push my lips against his again .

" I need you . I need you inside of me . " I say , desperately kissing him . I unbuttoned his shirt and took out of . He picked me up from the floor and put me down on the bed begore getting back between my legs.

" We can't do this Olivia . " he says.

" Why not ? " I ask him .

" It's to soon. " he say and i push him from me . I got of the and went to go change into my pajama . I went downstairs for dinner , Stassie and Ayden was already sitting at the table . Ayden got up and walked towards me and gave me a hug .

" I'm so ... " he was able to say before cutting me off.

" You don't have to be sorry , things happen for a reason . " I say sitting down.

After we ate me and Stass decided to do the dished just to clear or head . It gave us more time to talk and we didn't do it for a while .We enjoyed it and it kind of cheered me up a little bit. I went to bed and Hardin was laying in bed waiting for me. I walked closer to him and got in bed next to him . I layed my head on his name chest, listening to sound of his beating heart .

" Are you okay ? " I hear him ask .

" Better then I felt a few hours ago . " I tell him .

" I'm glad you're feeling better. " he says giving me a kiss on the back of my head .

" Did you tell your mom yet ? " I ask him.

" No . "

" But we have to tell her sooner or later . " I say tilting me had up to him .

" Yeah , did Anastasia tell her mother yet ? " he ask .

" No , why don't we invite them over and tell them together ? " I ask him.

" Yeah , we can take then out for lunch ? "

" Yeah , sure . " I say .

We said goodnight to each other beforeI fell asleep on his chest. I liked falling asleep on his chest , it's best feeling every with his hamds all wrapped up around me. Some how it's satisfying .

*****

I called aunt Allison and told her that we need to talk , she agreed to come . After Hardin made reservations at a restaurant he called his mom and she agreed to see us . Now that they agreed to come see us , i need to get dressed . I went to go take a quick shower before putting on clothes . I put on my black jeans , with a plain white t-shirt and pink faux fur jacket with a pair of white heels . I pulled my hair into a high ponytail before going downstairs to meet Hardin so we could leave .

We got at the restaurant and waited for his mom and aunt Allison to come. When they came , we ordered ordered our food and even though I'm not pregnant u still didn't ask for a glass of wine with my food . I got a glass of water with slices of lemon in .

" So what you wanna talk about . " His mom ask ?

" It's the baby okay . " aunt Allison and my facial expression immediately changed .

" That what we wanted to talk about . " I say .

" I went to the doctors yesterday because I was bleeding , i went to the doctor and that is when I found out that . I had a miscarriage . " I say with tears in my eyes .

Aunt Allison was in shock , she had her tears running down her face and Hardin's mother , she didnt say anything . Really , sometimes I think this woman is made out of some .

" I'm so , so sorry my darling. " Aunt Allison say standing up from her seat to give me a hug before she went to sit down .

" Everything happens for a reason . " Hardin's mom say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.1K 32
~ Now @writersinkling ~ *Completed*Contains Mature Content With A Warning* Lift your head up princess before the crown falls... Anastasia lost so muc...
435K 9.7K 41
1# inlove 3# fall 4# hotboys 21 year old Anastasia Eve Sanchez went out for a business of town, a little while after her boyfriend of 4 years had pro...
73.7K 1.7K 42
Completed | First draft | cliche | unedited Book 1 - can be read as a standalone. β€’ β€’ β€’ K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, Then comes marriage, Then...
7.2K 194 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...