Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

8. Rejection

28.5K 1.4K 931
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I had gone up to the roof thinking not even a soul would be present there. There was so much anger, pain and sadness vented up in me and the best thing to do at that time was to scream at the top of my lungs and yell out all horrible things. And guess what? Jungkook heard it. He heard all the things I had to say about him and MY mom. Do I care? Yes! Now he would think that I am a weak and emotional person.

I hate my life!

I entered the class and sat in my usual place. He still hasn't come and that's a good thing. I don't need to face him at all. I hope he really forgets everything I said.

"Good afternoon class. Let's begin the surprise test," the teacher said and handed out the question paper. I was nervous. I hadn't studied anything related to school. Oh god! Mom is so going to kill me. Jimin warned me that I might have a test today and I like an idiot didn't study for it.

I saw the paper and I stared at the words and froze. I can't do this. Why am I so nervous? I could just wail and cry that my life sucks. I tried to remember something from what I learnt in class, but my mind was blank. Why am I stressing so much?

Suddenly the door banged open and our heads turned towards the person who broke the silence. I gasped when I saw it was Jungkook. Great! Just great.

"May I come in?" he asked and the teacher just ignored him. He shrugged and walked in. He took one of the question paper which was lying on the teacher's table and sat down right next to me. I sighed and went back to staring at the questions.

Out of nowhere, I had a weird feeling that somebody was watching me. I looked towards my left and saw Jungkook staring at me. I looked away and went back to staring at the paper. Why is he even looking at me?

Suddenly, he slid his answer sheet in front of me. I looked at him to see whether he was joking with me, but in his eyes, I could see he was serious. He wants me to copy his answers? Where the hell is the Jungkook? I looked at me and now he was glaring at me. I gulped and turned back to the answer sheet. I could copy, but mom told me never to cheat. I shook my head and slid the sheet back to him. I could see he was shocked, but I have to do this. It's the only way I can show my parents that I am capable of being on my own and not taking any shortcuts.

He pushed the paper in front of me and jabbed my shoulder. I winced in pain and glared at him. He again gave the 'shut-the-hell-up-and-copy-or-die' look. I shook my head and slid it back to him.

After five minutes he stopped and I sighed in relief. Now back to the test.

"Time's up, students. Hand over your answer sheets."

I handed mine and went back to my seat. I finished the big answers and I hope that was enough to pass. The small answers were a bit of a problem. But I am hundred percent sure that I will pass but, that is not want my parents want. They want me to be a topper. I can never be that. I am just a sore loser who has no clue what is trigonometry. 

"Why didn't you take it?" I looked behind me and saw Jungkook. He had his poker face on and internally I was laughing like a maniac. I have no clue why I want to laugh badly when he gives me that look.

"I don't like to cheat," I replied back.

"What a loser!" he walked away and I felt as if a huge rock had landed on my head. He had to say that.

"Uhmm...Taehyung?" I turned around to see who called me and saw a girl standing behind me. Is she in my class? I don't even know who all are there in my class. Except for Jungkook.

"What can I do for you?" I asked her. Her face was turning red and she was fidgeting with her fingers. Does she have a fever? Right now she looked like a tomato.

"I wanted to tell you that I lo—"

"Taehyung!" I turned my head and saw Jungkook with his hyungs. Did he just call me? I guess it was Namjoon who called. Or him?

"Want to come with us to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked me. Movie? With them? Okay. Including Jungkook? No thanks.

"I actually—"before I could complete, Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. Wait, hold on a second? Why the heck is he dragging me? I tried to yank my hands from his grip but he was too strong. No wonder he could defeat an amazing person like me. But, why are they taking me to a movie? Wait, Jimin!

"Uhmm...what about Jimin?" I asked Hobi who was walking beside me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yoongi invited him also," he said and I stared at him, confused. Even Jimin is coming? Cool! I don't need to feel lonely around them. And most importantly, got to maintain social distancing from playboy. And talking about playboy, why was he still dragging me?

"Yo Jungkook," I said and he glared at me. I pointed to his hand which was holding mine. He turned red and quickly released my hand. Finally! My hands were sore from his harsh grip. 

"Even Seokjin is coming," Namjoon said and suddenly, my body stopped functioning. Even Jin? It has been at least a year since I last saw him. I wonder how he is now?

We were out of the school and waiting for Jin to come with his car since he is the only person who can drive better than any of them.

"I can see him coming," Suga said and we all turned towards the right and saw him waving at us like a mad man. I slapped my forehead. That hyung is just unbelievable.

He stopped the car in front of us and got out to give the older hyungs a hug.

"My babies! How have you been?" he pulled away and they just ignored him. Sad hyung.

"Well if it isn't my favorite chimchim. How have you been?" he ran up to him and pulled his cheeks. I bet that hurts. I could see Jimin's eyes begging for me to stop him, but I ain't going to do that. Suddenly, Seokjin saw me and I knew my fate. 

"My Taehyung! Oh my god! You have grown tall. How have you been?" he hugged me and I nervously patted his back.

"I am fine, hyung," I said. He pulled away and began to inspect my face.

"Oh my! You looks so handsome. Waaaah!!! My Taehyung has really grown up!" he began to squeal in joy and I face-palmed myself.

"Let's go!" he yelled as if nothing happened and we all squeezed into the car. It was actually pretty awkward. Jin was sitting in the driver's seat with Namjoon beside him. Since the car was only for five people, we had to sit on other's laps. Jimin had Yoongi on his lap and Hobi had Suga on his lap.

"My pillow," Suga said and hugged Hobi who just stared into space. And what about me? I was sitting on my enemy's lap! My archenemy! The person who I hate the most! Judging by the look he was giving to his hyungs, he was also not pleased to sit with me. Or more like me sitting on me. I could feel something hard poking into my ass and I tried to my best not to squirm too much.

"How much longer, hyung?" Jungkook asked Seokjin who was busy chit-chatting with Namjoon.

"Only ten more minutes."

Ten more minutes! That feels like ten more hours. I groaned and looked at Jimin to see whether he was suffering, but to my utter surprise, he wasn't. He seemed...calm. What the hell? Maybe Yoongi is light and all he does his sleep? Ugh! Why am I with this guy?

"Stop squirming around," Jungkook said and I glared at him. I wasn't even moving. My entire body is legit frozen and numb.

"We are here," Jin announced and he stopped the car. As soon as the car stopped, I opened the door and jumped out. I, however, fell and scratched my arm. Not like I care. I had to get away from my rival. I got up and I caught him staring at me.

"Yes. Finally! My legs are so dead," Jimin said. The others also nodded except for Namjoon and Seokjin. They had no trouble at all.

"I am sitting in the front when we are going back," Jungkook said. I could legit sense the hatred coming from his words. Could I blame him? Nope.

"No! I am sitting in the front. I need my legs for dance practice tomorrow," Hobi complained and then soon, everyone else joined in except for me and Suga. We had no problem or more like we did not want to waste energy with these kids.

"Let's go Taehyung. These bozos are wasting my time," Suga said and walked towards the mall. I followed him while the others quarreled. I wonder who is going to win. I turned back to see whether there following us, but I met eyes with Jungkook. He was glaring at him and suddenly, he left the fight. Why did he even leave? Come on Jungkook, you are supposed to win so that I don't need to sit on you. I will take the bus then if the situation is like that. 

"Yo, hyung," Jungkook wrapped am arm around Suga's shoulder and he nodded in reply. I just walked beside them. Sounds like I am a third wheel here. I looked at them and again met eyes with him. He looked away and so did I. What was this awkward tension between us?

"TAEHYUNG!" I turned back to see who had called me and suddenly, my entire body froze.

Jungkook and Suga turned back to see who it was and saw a girl about our age, running towards us. Why was she even here? I thought she had gone to America. Oh no! what to do now?

"TAEHYUNGIE! WAIT FOR ME!" she yelled. I have to run.

"Uhmm...Suga hyung, I have to go. Tell the others I will meet them at the theatre. Bye," I ran off into the mall and tried to find a place to hide from her. If she finds me, I am so dead. I found a crowded store and I dashed into it. It was a clothes store. Maybe I can buy something here. Do they have Gucci? 

Not now, Taehyung. You have to run away. I went to the men's section and hid behind the rack of jackets. Please! Don't find me.

The girl who was chasing me was my...stalker? She had to be one. Once upon a time, we used to be friends. 

We met before on a trip to Busan and she and her family, stuck around with us the entire time. At first, she was a nice person, easy to talk to. But when I saved her from a car which was headed straight for her, she slowly started to fall in love with me. I tried to hide from her multiple times, but she would always find me and would drag me on a date. 

Here I am, running from her again. I could have said no to her confession, but I was a sweet guy. I didn't want to break hearts. I sighed and sat there, having no clue how to escape.

"TAEHYUNGIE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Crap! She found me! I looked at the trial rooms and I head straight for it. There were seven of them and I had to pick one.

"TAEHYUNGIE!"

I saw her right behind me, but luckily her back was facing me. Shit! What do I do? Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into one of the room. I turned my head to see who it was and suddenly, my blood froze. Jungkook! He put a finger to his lips. I nodded.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" I could hear her still.

"How much longer till she goes away?" he whispered. I just shrugged. It might be just a few minutes or even hours. But first thing first, how the heck did he reach here? I mean, he was with Suga when I came into the store. Can he teleport?

"Crap! Who is she?" he asked and I told him the entire story. In the end, he nodded and looked at the door.

"I think she went away," I said and opened the door slightly. But, she was right in front of our door! And she even saw me! I closed the door immediately and she began to knock on the door, loudly.

"TAEHYUNGIE! OPEN THE DOOR!" she pounded the door. Jungkook glared at me and I turned away. This is all my fault!

"What are you going to do now?" he asked me and I sighed. I have to surrender.

"I will go," I got up and he looked at me with surprise, "You will miss the movie. I can handle her."

I opened the door and she stood there. She immediately smiled when she saw me.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" she said. She ran to hug me, but suddenly she stopped and I froze. There was an arm around my waist and I collided with a hard chest. I looked at Jungkook and I saw him smiling. What the...?

"Baby. Which shirt do you want to try next?" he asked me and I shivered when he said baby.

"Taehyungie? Who is he?" she asked and pointed at Jungkook.

"Uhmm...he is my..."

"Boyfriend," Jungkook said and pulled me closer to him, "I am his boyfriend. And you are?" I looked at her and I saw she was pale and shivering. Sorry.

"Boy-boyfriend? I thought you were straight, Taehyung," she said and I shook my head. She gasped and suddenly, tears began to flow down her pale cheeks.

"TAEHYUNG! I HATE YOU!" she ran out of the store and I sighed.

"Finally you got rid of her," he said and I nodded. I rejected her indirectly. Will she still be my friend? I suddenly realized that his arm was still around my waist.

"Uhmm...thanks," I said and tried to pull away, but his grip on me was strong, "It's over. You. Can. Let. Go."

But, he pulled me even closer and suddenly, he leaned towards me. Our faces were only mere two inches away. I stared into his eyes and he stared back at me. I never noticed that his eyes were huge and cute. It was almost like a baby. I was falling deep into his brown eyes. It was too...addicting. Was he always this beautiful?

"Taehyung," he whispered and I started to sweat. His voice was sending sparks all over my body and at some point, it felt good.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he smirked.

"She is still watching us," he said and leaned even closer to my face. I could feel his breath on my face. He closed the gap between us and kissed me. It was slow and gentle and I was melting into it.

"Act or else she will suspect," he whispered and I nodded slightly. I kissed him back and looped my arms around his neck. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I had to pull away because this was too much. But some part of me wanted it to go on. On and on. His hands on my body and mine on his. Should I stop? But my body told differently. It wanted more of him.

And at that point, I forgot he was the one I hated the most.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Hehe...Taekook moment. Its not great, but hope you guys like it and the pic above is too cute...omgggg!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Hope you guys enjoy the book!!!

I would love it if you guys would vote, comment and support me. It means a lot to me!!

If there are any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct it.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 28
Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are the most popular boys in college. Everyone thinks they're role models. What happens when someone threatens to let their s...
36K 2.4K 19
(Completed 8/11/2020) ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ Taehyung, a world famous supermodel, comes across fate on an unplanned trip to Milan. When his existing stylist...
534K 31.3K 36
all jungkook did was write stories about fictional characters, that somehow came to life. highest ranking - #304 in fanfiction Β© author kya 2017
202K 12.2K 21
Taehyung went to Busan just because his job required to. His job description doesn't say anything about befriending ghosts, but here he is. ---- Ta...