Out With The Old, In With The...

By yourfavefelixsimp

When a new friend moves into the neighborhood, Isabella befriends her and they become really close. Isabella... More

The Move In
Grand Tour
Rendezvous
Prelude to the Hangout
Disaster Strikes
Aftermath
Love At First Sight
The New Agent
Sick Day
Surprise
Operation Friendship
On The Road
Taste Of Paradise
Backstory
Switched
Epilogue
Review Column

Take Two

401 6 1
By yourfavefelixsimp

The last thing Phineas and Isabella remembered was the night that Emma and Isabella went to meet Candace in the park. At this point, Phineas was confused when he woke up to find Isabella sleeping next to him in their backyard, since she hadn't talked to him in a while, but he chose not to question it. Weirder things have happened.

After Ferb got settled and a little less lovestruck, he went to the backyard to see if Phineas and Isabella had woken up yet. He found them talking under the tree.

"Oh, hi Ferb! Where were you? We were looking for you all over the place!" Phineas called.

"I- I was at the park taking a walk..." Ferb said, knowing that if he said anything about Emma, Isabella would be confused since she hadn't introduced them yet.

"Oh, alright! Wanna come talk with us?" he asked. He looked at Isabella's pleading eyes. He knew she wanted some alone time, so he decided to cover for them.

"I would, but I'm gonna hit the hay. It's kind of late." Ferb said and walked inside but spied on them from the window in the family room.

"So, Isabella... neither of us know what happened, huh?" Phineas sighed.

"No clue... but maybe we can make the best of it!" she smiled softly.

"That sounds like a good plan to me." he smiled back. "When do you have to be home?"

"I'm not sure. My mom's really chill so I'm sure I can stay as long as you want me to."

"Great! We could... stargaze?" he suggested.

"I would love to!" she blushed, and laid down on the grass next to him.

"Look, there's the big dipper, and the little dipper's over there..." he proceeded to name about 10 other constellations, but all Isabella could focus on were his big blue eyes, captivated by the night sky. "It sure is beautiful, isn't it, Izzy?"

She blushed when she heard him call her by her nickname instead of her full name. She decided to try something new. "It sure is, Phin."

He seemed flustered by the new nickname and turned to face her. "Since when do you call me Phin?" he laughed nervously.

"I figured you have a nickname for me, so I should have a nickname for you..." she was scared that he didn't like it. "Sorry, if you don't like it, I won't call you that."

"No- that's not it. I kinda like it. Phin..." he chuckled.

She smiled at him. "I like it too."

Phineas felt his heart pounding. What is this feeling? He felt... different around Isabella now. Ever since she went on vacation, he missed her a lot, and was confused when he saw her next to him. The last thing he remembered was making that necklace with the tech in it. He thought he would try his new plan out now. He got up.

"Isabella, I have to go grab something, I'll be right back." he walked to the garage.

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. I can't let him do this." Ferb freaked out seeing him go to the garage, probably to grab the necklace. He sprinted to the garage to stop him.

"Ferb... what are you doing in here?" Phineas asked, surprised that his brother was in here and not sleeping.

"I-uh... wanted a lemonade." he said nervously and grabbed a lemonade from the fridge in the garage.

"O-okay." Phineas walked over to the box that the necklace was in and opened it and looked at it.

"Phineas, don't do this. You're going to regret it, I promise you. You don't have to do this. Take out the brain tracking chip. I know what you're going to do, and it's just going to make things worse. What's Isabella going to think when she gets jolted and finds out you hacked into her brain? She's gonna go bazerk. Just admit your feelings the normal way. Take out the chip, give her the normal necklace, and tell her you like her."

"H-h-how did you know that's what I did? I never even told you my plan!" Phineas was flabbergasted.

"I found it last night when I was in here. Just take my advice!" Ferb pleaded.

"I-I don't even know if I like her, why should I tell her I like her if I'm not sure? It's not like she actually likes me back... did I say back? I didn't mean back. Just forget I said that." Phineas said rapidly.

"Phineas. You are terrible at hiding your feelings. You know you like her, even if it is deep inside you. I can promise you she likes you. Just take the chance and do it like a man!" Ferb facepalmed at the fact that this is what Phineas was going to do to find out if a girl liked him or not. "She's still here, right? She's probably wondering what's taking you so long. Hurry up!"

"Fine! Darn you and your intuition." Phineas mumbled as he took off the chip and went back out to Isabella.

"Where were you?" she laughed.

"Um... nowhere." he stuttered.

"Ooookayyy..?" she said, confused. "What's in the box?"

"I- I have to talk to you, Isabella." he said with an awkward smile.

"About what?" she looked concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! Just fine and dandy! Nothing's wrong with me, what are you talking about?" he laughed nervously and scratched behind his ear.

"Phineas, spit it out. You're terrible at hiding your emotions." she said with a serious face.

"You know, that's the second time someone has said that to me today. I must be REALLY terrible!" he laughed. "Okay, the truth is... hold on, I made you this first." Phineas's mind was so jumbled, he had no idea how to go through with this. He fumbled with the box in his hand and accidentally dropped it. "Jeez, I suck at this." he sighed.

"Don't worry about it, Phineas!" she giggled and picked up the box. "It's really sweet of you to do this for me." she blushed.

"A-anything for my best friend!" he grinned.

She opened the box to reveal the beautiful necklace. She stopped breathing for a second.

"Y-you made this for... me?" she gasped.

"No, wrong box, that's for the other Isabella. Yes, it's for you!" he laughed.

"You are the greatest friend ever!" she grinned and pulled him into a hug. He was surprised but melted into the hug. He felt his cheeks burn up and when she pulled away, they made deep eye contact.

"Isabella, what I was trying to tell you earlier, was that I-"

"FERB, GET OUT OF MY ICE CREAM YOU KNOW THAT'S MINE!"

Phineas and Isabella jerked their heads towards the house at the screech from the kitchen. Of course, Candace had to ruin their moment.

"SHHHH, THEY ARE OUT THERE! GRAB THE OTHER GALLON AND GET OVER HERE!" Ferb whisper yelled from inside.

"Well, that was discreet, huh?" Phineas and Isabella both laughed.

After they finished dying of laughter, Isabella asked, "so... what were you trying to say?"

"Oh, right! I was going to tell you that I-" he paused, waiting for some kind of interruption to happen because it was just his luck. Nothing.

"Why'd you stop again?" she tilted her head confused.

"Nothing, just testing out the mysterious force. I was going to tell you that I really-"

Just then, it started pouring rain out of nowhere.

"What just happened?!" Isabella giggled and grabbed Phineas's hand and dragged him inside, soaking wet.

"I swear, it's like the universe is against me." he laughed and led her into his room.

"Okay, we are private here, and no rainstorms can get us this time.

"Isabella, what I was trying to say earlier was that I really like you. Like, like like you." his cheeks turned the color of cherries.

"Y-you do? I'm not dreaming, am I?" the color drained from her face and she pinched herself. "Ouch! Nope, I'm definitely awake. Phineas, you like me?" she giggled.

"Yes. Yes, I do." he chuckled. "And?"

"And what? Oh! Phineas, I like you too. I've liked you for a loooong time! I honestly thought this day would never come!" she laughed and grabbed him tight.

His eyes went wide. "Isabella... can't... breathe..."

"Oops! Sorry about that... I guess I'm a little excited is all."

"No, don't worry, I'm excited too! You've liked me for a long time? Wow, you must have been really discreet because I didn't notice at all!"

"I was nowhere near discreet... don't you remember the time I accidentally said grandkids instead of steak, or the song I sang in Paris, or..." she was cut off by his lips on hers. Her eyes went wide but then they closed and she sank into the kiss.

After a few minutes, they came back up for air.

"Whoa..." she said, and almost fell over, but Phineas caught her.

"Whoa, there girly! Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

"You made me fall a long time ago, Phineas." she smirked and leaned in for another kiss.

They kissed, and an electricity ran through them. It was like the puzzle pieces clicked. They were meant to be together, and it was at that moment, when Ferb's intuition let him know that they were together, finally.

"Well, it happened." he chuckled.

"What? How do you know?" Candace said, and then went upstairs and opened the door to them kissing hard on the floor. She closed it softly. "Ooohh... it did happen..."

"I told you!" Ferb laughed as they finished the 2 gallons of ice cream and high fived.

"We did it! We did it!" Candace giggled.

"No, they did it." Ferb smiled and proceeded to tell her all about his own love life, and how he couldn't wait to see her again tomorrow.

*Okay guys! There's the official get together of Phinabella! What did y'all think? Don't worry, it's not over, there's gonna be more drama, I promise! Stay tuned for a special chapter tonight before I go to bed! What did you guys think of this one? Better? Worse? Anyways, thank you for staying this long, and I would love it if you guys who like the story would you all mind giving all the chapters a vote so we can get a little higher on the list? I'd really appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 2 7
This story is mainly focused on moments in the show where Phineas and Isabella have more in-depth romantic moments. When it says "_____'s House", the...
121 3 4
I wake up in dark room and can't move not because I'm paralised or anything no, I was kidnapped by people I thought I could trust. My name is Amphitr...
15.1K 574 22
*COMPLETE* "I want to be someone to you." Isabella has only ever wanted one thing since she was a little girl. Her best friend, Phineas Flynn. But wh...
500 11 16
πƒπ‘π€π‚πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ πˆπ’π€ππ„π‹π‹π€ πŒπˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ is a young beautiful witch who saw the good in everyone & everything. She had a very hap...