An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 3 final
๐ŸŽƒA HALLOWEEN SPECIAL๐ŸŽƒ
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
๐ŸŽ„A Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ’€Tales of the Pokecrypt๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ‡
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
๐Ÿ‹Mating Season part 3 final๐Ÿ‹
Christmas video and pictures
โ„๐ŸŽ„Christmas Tales๐ŸŽ„โ„
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
๐Ÿ‹Hot night~๐Ÿ‹
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Fist punch part 2

946 22 9
By cookiemuncher4

Jay: aaannnd... FIGHT!

After she yelled out fight I made my mustache big and made it to a fist and we both ran to each other, I move my mustache fist to land a punch on him, but he keeps dodging it left to right until Rocky swing his right arm and hit my left mustache moving far and he did the same to the right. He made his move when he came down to me and started punching me.

Mole-Stache: ow! *punch* quit it! *punch* quit it I say! *punch*

As he was still punching me I quickly move my mustache fist and hit him right on the head and grabbed him and threw him off of me. I quickly got up and saw him with a furious face, he ran up to give me another punch but I gave him a punch on the stomach, but that didn't work and he grabbed both of my mustache and started spinning me around and around till he let go of me and making me crash to the wall on my face, there I see my friends watching this fight.

Eevee: hey Mole-Stache, how are you doing?

Mole-Stache: hmm, lets see I am being beaten by a fighting type Pokemon and in pain.

Eevee: that's good to hear.

Mole-Stache: sometimes I wonder why I let you joined this team ever since we first met.

Braixen: don't we all.

I was then grabbed by Rocky and being pulled and was now thrown up high in the air and the was coming down but I made my in a propeller and started flying in the air.

Dee: it looks like that little dude is taking a fight up in the air.

Jay: what will Rocky do?

As I was flying in the air I started swooping down to him and started hitting him on the head multiple times but he grabbed me and threw me on the ground, before he could do some punches I grab his leg and took a bite on his leg and he screaming in pain.

Rocky: get off of my leg you whatever you are!!

He used his other to kick me on my stomach making me scream in pain and letting go his leg, with that he kicked me high up in the air and punch me making me hit the wall. I quickly got right back off and shook off the pain and made my mustache into a big fist again and ran straight twords him but then his right arm started glowing blue or something like that and a big boxing glove came out of his hand.

And it hit me and it feels like every bone in my body broke but I'm still standing.

Mole-Stache: it's gonna take a lot more then a giant boxing glove to take me down.

Rocky: ok then.

He started doing the same move again over and over but luckily I use my mustache to block it but after that I felt something fall off qnd that was coming from my mustache, one tiny piece of hair from it fall off and I don't know why but something deep down I'm really, really angry for that.

Rocky: here I come tiny!

He was coming straight at me for a punch but I stopped him when I grabbed both his arms with my mustache.

Mole-Stache: *angry* never mess with a mole mustache.

I lift him off the ground and started slamming him on the ground over and over again until I threw him high in the air and he started falling and I gave him a uppercut on the face that send him crashing to the roof and into the ground and I saw him with swirly eye's.

Mole-Stache: you mess with the mole you get the stache old chap!

Jay: Rocky is unable to battle whuch means the winner is... uh, what's you're name right now since you have many names?

Mole-Stache: it's Mole-Stache right now.

Jay: the winner is Mole-Stache for round one!

Everyone was cheering and clapping while some Pokemon lift Rock and got him out of the cage. I ran up to my friends before the next one starts.

Pop: you did it Mole-Stache!

Greninja: good work on the first round.

Mole-Stache: thank you.

Pheromosa: that was amazing, but why were you all angry all of a sudden?

Mole-Stache: I don't know? Maybe because Mole-Staches species get mad when someone messes with their mustache.

Dee: moving on to round two!

Pop: good luck on the second round.

Mole-Stache: thanks and I will.

I ran back to get ready to fight the next Pokemon.

Dee: moving on to the next round we have a tuff fighter, she is one female you don't want to mess with and she will leave you more than a broken heart when you get rejected by her-

Jay: like you when you ask her out on a date but she said if you were the last Pokemon on earth, and when she said that you were crying for two days.

Dee: hey shut up!!

Jay: haha! Anyway, introducing Lucy the Lucario!

Out came a blue dog who was standing on two and has a spike on her chest and on her hands.

Everyone was cheering while I try to think what alien to turn next.

Jay: all right Mole-Stache, what alien are you going to change next?

A green flash went by on my Omnitrix when I turn into a kung fu chicken name Kickin Hawk.

After that I heard Toshouting g out about this Pokemon.

Tom: careful Kickin Hawk, Lucarios are one tuff Pokemon and they can tell what people are thinking!

When he was done talking we both walked up to each other but a few inches away.

Lucy: so you're the alien that everyone is talking about? Not what was I expecting.

Kickin Hawk: and what is that suppose to mean?

Lucy: oh you know I was expecting you to be more... ugly and a freak but this will do.

All: ooohhhh!!!

Kickin Hawk: why you little-

Dee: figh!!

I ran up to her and moved my arm to punch her but she doged it and grabbed my arm and threw me to the other side, I quickly got up and saw her running up to me and she started punching me but I grabbed her arm and shrugged off those hits. I lifted her off the ground and throw her to the other side like she did to me I ran up to her and pinned her to the wall with my feet.

Kickin Hawk: who's ugly now huh?

Lucy: still you.

Then out of no where a big bone that was glowing blue came out of her hands and I quickly backed away from it before she could hit me with it, she then started swinging the bone and trying to hit me but luckily thanks to my enhanced reflexes I managed to dodged it.

Lucy: hold still will yeah!?

Kickin Hawk: sorry no can do.

Then I kicked the bone right out of her hands and gave her a uppercut on the face sending her fall down on her back and I grabbed the bone and was pointing at her face.

Kickin Hawk: looks like I have a "bone" to pick with you.

Lucy: you know I'm suprice you managed to hit a female.

Kickin Hawk: well in my dimension I always hit a female... sort of.

Lucy: well can a female do this?

She then kicked the bone out of my hands and the bone disappear and she got rightback up and her hands and try to scratch me with them but I used my elbow spikes to blocked them. As I was dodging and blocking it I jumped high in the air and coming straight at her but she fired a blue ball and hit me, knocking me down on the ground.

Lucy: face it you can't beat me because I always know what's you're next move.

How could she know what I'm gonna do next? Is she a mind reader or- wait! What did Tom said about her species?

Flashback

Tom: careful Kickin Hawk, Lucarios are one tuff Pokemon and they can tell what people are thinking!

Flashback over

That's it! All I have to do is not to think but just fight. I quickly got up from the ground and glared at Lucy preparing my last stand.

Jay: it looks like Kickin Hawk isn't down yet folks!

Lucy: still standing? No matter I'll end this quickly but since I'm a nice Pokemon I'll let you make the first move.

I got ready to make my first move but I close my eyes and took a deep breath and out.

Kickin Hawk: *whispering* don't think.

I opened my eyes and started charging at her.

Kickin Hawk: *whispering* just do.

I ran straight twords her with great speed and moved my arm and I managed to hit her and she didn't know that would happen because I'm just fighting, not thinking. She then try to land a punch but I dodged it and used my knee and hit her on the stomach and then I started punching her left to right until I kicked her the other side. The she started firing those blue balls at me but thanks to my reflexes I dodged it, she started getting angry and she fired one last blue ball and it was bigger than the rest. The blue ball was coming straight fast at me but I ran twords it and cut it using my elbow spikes and grabbed it and threw it at her with all my strength and it was coming straight at her and it hit her causing a small explosion and making smoke. Once the smake cleared out I saw Lucy on the ground and was knocked out and with swirly eye's.

Jay: the winner is uhh...

Kickin Hawk: Kickin Hawk!

Everyone was cheering and clapping and shouting my name and it feels good. I saw a bunch of Pokemon who were females carrying Lucy away while I was getting ready for the last round.

Jay: all right folks so far he won two rounds and beat Rock and Lucy, but can he beat the last fighter?

The gate started opening and someone was coming.

Dee: all right everyone in the final round we gave one who was training all his life ever since he was born and from this day he still is, introducing Bruno the Machamp!

Out came a four armed Pokemon who is all strong and buff and wearing a black underwear with a belt.

I turn into a big red alien with four armed alien who's name is Four Arms.

Dee: now uhh...

Four Arms: Four Arms.

Dee: Four Arms since this is the final round and Bruno is the strongest Pokemon you can forfeit this fight if you get hurt a lot but you will lose and you won't get the Z-Crystal

I gave her a node and started getting ready to fight but I heard Tom shouting out about this Pokemon.

Tom: Four Arms, you can't fight him he's to strong for you!

Four Arms: how strong?

Tom: the Machamp species are one of the strongest Pokemon in the entire Region and they can punch one thousand times in two seconds!

Bruno: better listen to you're friend there.

Four Arms: oh please, I could do this with three arms tied behind my back.

Bruno: it's you're funeral pal.

Dee and Jay started playing the last music while I put my four fists up getting ready for one last fight and a four armed battle.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 139 14
Y/n lives in the Alola Region with their Father Kukui, they live on the island of Melemele. Both share a large secret, Tapu-Koko residing in their ho...
4.2K 26 25
Follow the story of Sun as he takes a journey through the Alola region with his partner pokemon Litten as they met new friends, discover new pokemons...
5.3K 40 30
Ben gets brought into the RWBY world with the omnitrix, with only some of his old aliens and some new ones on his side will he survive and can he sav...
21K 276 60
Millie, an eleven-year-old girl who lives in the Alola region, has always dreamed of being a pokemon trainer. But her mother believes pokemon are dan...