Idiot one, and idiot two

By pretzl_you

It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensio... More

Recking the first day
Heads up!
Problems
Child's play
Long night ahead
Drama~
A bad boy
Closed eyes, closed doors
The cold
New house
Lossing and learning
A bit of a set bcak...
Chit-chat
The closet
Shut up!
One Step Up
Dirty secrets
4 Way Street

Crossing a new line

1K 50 59
By pretzl_you

"I'm not sure cross..." Cross groaned at the answer, for once in ink's life he looked like he was actually gotta deny the sweet relief of his vials. Which, as his main reason of getting the things he wanted, wasn't a good thing at all for Cross.

"Yeah, why can't you do it Cross?" Dream chimed in making Cross think for a long second. He hadn't told nether of them of who the note had been for which was thankfully a smart move on his end. Probably one of the only smart moves he's ever pulled. Give a clap people, you'll never see this one again.

"Because if I gave it to them then they would know that I like them!" Ink gazed at cross before frowning. "Are you kidding? Do you really think anyone would even glance at me from the roomers that's been going around'?"

"If its really that important I guess I could give it to them so ink could find another way to get his..." dream cut off his sentence knowing that it was probably better not to expose ink in front of the school like that. Cross facial expression changed in the order: surprised, disgusted, then down right hilarious.

"What?" Dream huffed while observing the expressions from the other. Cross clapped a hand over his mouth to hide a smile as he snorted a bit. "I... if you knew who it was you wouldn't do it." Cross said shortly suppressing in a giggle.

"That's not fair." Dream protested now that he was interested in whom the person might be. "Well ether way I guess your gotta have to do it yourself." Ink sighed leaning back in the chair completely uninterested in who it was at all.

Dream caught a glance from cross and took this as his opportunity. "So, mind telling us who is it?" Dream asked with an innocent smile. On of those people cursed at for being so damn adorable, it was a spell, and trance even. "Uhm..."

No one could say "no" to that face even if they tried. "So-?" Dream tilted his head, just adding a cherry on top of it all. "I don't want you to hate me..." Cross fiddled with his fingers a bit to distract himself from the trance.

Dream raised his skelebrow quite confused on what cross had just said. He processed it, then seemed almost offended at such an accusation. "No, no! I would never hate you, I couldn't hate you Cross!" Dream reinsurance would have worked in his favor if it wasn't for the obvious motion he was flickering with his hand. He was playing with something in his hands, his poster was off set and smile could deemed to be fake on farther exception. He was lying.

Ink picked up on it earlier then cross could, and cut through dreams speech with his own. "Don't lie dream, what do you want to know it for anyways?" Ink narrowed his dimmed colored eyes having some... complications of his own in hand.

Dream hated that he was so readable to the soulless monster that sat next to him. He looked to the side and shrugged it off. "Just a question." Of course skipping over the first claim. His gaze went back to cross, elbows on table and cloudy cheeks rested in the palms of his hands. "So, carry on" dream continued while Cross just sat there like a deer in head lights.

"I need ink to do it." He spoken after a good moment of silence. "Way are you hiding it?" Dream hadn't notice the uneasy behavior coming from cross as he was caught up on his determination.  "I-I'm not! I just thought it would be a perfect opportunity for Ink to get his monthly 'payment' this way." God, with the amount of times they referenced this to drug use (which it kinda is) ink may just sent to the priceable or suspension.

Dream sighed looking down, twirling his finger okay the table. He was guilt tripping, not on purpose.. maybe on purpose, but was just getting desperate. He hated when things were unanswered, when the mystery wasn't solved, which would be the only reason why he keeps persisting at this. "Look dream I'm sorry I just..." cross trailer off hearing guilt I'm his own voice. It made him question if it was a good idea. should he be loving the twin brother of one of his best friends? He knew he shouldn't. Luckily, ink was the only one keeping track of one another's movements. Ink groaned mutely seeing the internal conflict within cross. He didn't have much emotion most the time, but when he did you could read him like a news paper. Or at least that's what ink thought in his mind.

"Uhhhh fine! I'll do it but they probably won't take it." Ink groaned leaving cross to look up with a glimmer of hope flashing over his eyes. "Really?" Cross stammered. Ink held out his hand gesturing for cross to give him the note, which he happily followed to. "I'll tell you who to bring it to after class, thanks ink!" Cross exclaimed with a gentle smile. Ink took the paper and nodded showing less emotion then he had before. "Uh-huh"

***

The bell for the last class rang, ink sighed relieved and started to pick up his stuff from his desk. As he was grabbing his notebook his pinky rubbed up against his chewed up pencil making it set off rolling. He tried to catch it at the least second but as luck who have it, failed. He dived down under his desk to grab it, but as he was coming back up his head smacked against the table. "Ow" he moaned before getting thrown a couple of giggles from his peers.

He crammed all his things into his backpack that was stoned to his back as he walked through the hallways. His eyes scanned the crowd, but no where could he see his friend. Just humans mixed with monsters that all looked down on him for the same reason. Even when he made his way out of the school was the sight of the monochrome skeleton still not seen. Ink grew to be annoyed, he wanted to get home and the snow that was all mush wasn't helping.

He waited for about six minutes before deciding to get up and check his half broken phone for any messages. "Where are you? I'm waiting at the bench near the window of cafe" Ink sent a message before flickering his screen to a game. Within a minute or so the phone buzzed and he was sent back a text, but to his surprise it had been geno who sent them message.

His eyes scanned read the message before cursing under his breath for two reasons. The first reason being that geno had somehow gotten his number and was using it; the second being that the text read "Where are you? I'm here to pick you up." He even used proper grammar in his sentence which oldy ticked ink off. He sighed, giving it about a minute or so more before he responded to the text- seeing that he was the only one to be seen left-.

He stood up with much regret when the mug like snow covered his old warm down shoes soaking them almost instantly. He began to make his way towards the front of the building were he could actually see a couple kids still waiting to be picked up. Most likely freshmen. He walked past them minding his own business, luckily no snickers or insults could be heard.

He approached the car he found to be Geno's, the windows where dusted over with fog making it nearly impossible to see inside or out. He reached for the car door but that hand was quickly grabbed by another who tugged ink towards them. Upon looking up ink saw cross who looked to be sweating and out of breath from presumably running his way over.

"Hey! I got your text I just was hung up with some stuff." Cross breathed, his breath puffing out a cloud of white. Ink nodded shortly looking up at the monochrome skeleton with dimly colored eyes. "Anyways, I need to tell you who it is don't I?" Cross smirked, only receiving another nod. No emotion. Lifeless. Cross felt a little unease by the icy stare he was given but shrugged it off as he leaned in to ink's nonexistent ear as if there were people around to hear who it was in the first place. "Nightmare." He breathed quietly.

Maybe if ink hadn't been so emotionless he would have done something more then a shrug, maybe if he wasn't so lifeless he would have seconds thoughts about it all, but no. In this state he was willing to do murder just to get that sweet relief of his vials again. So, he nodded and opened the car door to claim inside.

"How was that?" Fresh asked, not being able to have seen the person but definitely heard a bit of their conversation. Ink shrugged, responding in a monotoned voice. "A friend." His voice was dry, as if he had the cold that was chewing away at this throat. When ink glanced up he saw the familiar silhouettes of Error, who had his head phones in while being in the passenger seat, and Geno who was in the driver seat staring back at ink through the review mirror.

"You okay?" He asked motherly worry slipping in. "Yeah." Ink looked, no, stared towards Geno's eyes through the same mirror. It was almost like a horror movie, the white snowy eye lights that reflected nothing from the outside nor in. He shivered, turning on the car with the key even though he knew it was fear not snow. "Well, how was yours day?" Geno processed with his dally questions, expecting much more then these unusual answers. "Fine."

Geez, at this rate he was sounding like error, just less emotional. Of course error heard none of which because of his ear buds. "Anything... interesting?" Geno was hoping to find a real answer but was less surprised when this one was the same as all the rest. "No..." The car turned, swaying ink to the right.

"What's the note?" Error spoke, ear buds out and staring back at ink who didn't take his sight off the review mirror. "Letter." Ink corrected, alarming error that something's wasn't... right. Could it had been because of the weird vials he hid from ink? He did notice ink was searching for them frantically earlier, but he had seen that more of a comedy act then anything else.

But now it just had stroke him as odd, that when this vial thing was taken away it completely flipped ink upside down. The emotions were nothing but dust now, his laughs and his sweet eye lights were gone. It was white and blank now. Almost like he was without a soul...

Instead of feeling remorse for the skeleton, or even thinking about giving it back, he decided it would be a good idea to keep them. It was ink's weakness and now he knew, he could use this to his advantage for almost everything now. He felt himself smirked before leaning back in the chair. 'What a nice idea'...

Back at the house it was the same routine, ink was looking place to place to find something.

Knock
A simple quiet knock could be made out outside of error's door. He smirked to himself knowing that ink was still trying to find them. Just for his amusement error allowed him in. He wanted to see the way ink search desperately around for something he could never find. "Looking for something?" Error asked masking his smile underneath. Ink never answered, but instead started to go through his stuff like he had own the place or something.

"Hey what are you doing?" Error raised a skelebrow at the skeleton who was digging through his belongings. "Where is it?" Ink asked an almost an unreadable tone of voice. "What?" Error tilted his head sliding off his bed. "You hid it." Ink glanced up from what he was doing and shot error a cold icy white as snow glare. This was exactly what he had waited for.

"Hm?" Error hummed watching as ink gotten closer to him. Error was suddenly pulled roughly by his collar of the jacket  down wards to be eye to eye with ink as he carefully explained it in a forceful way. "You stole my medication from my backpack. I need it for tomorrow's try outs." Error felt the urge to slap ink away, the close contact was freaking him out again and he didn't feel so well.

He ended up doing just that, and pushed ink off of him. "I don't have your stupid 'medicine' you freak!" Error growled lowly. Ink stared before walking away without another word. Just like that he was gone, leaving the mess that he made for error to pick up of course.

***

Note-
Don't steal that weird ink pervert guy's "medication" for fun.

Error finished his sentence and thought for a bit. His back was pressed up against the brick wall in the back of the building where almost no person recited expect for the delinquents and students that just didn't want to be caught with something. Error wasn't back here often, hell he was never early enough to school to even have free time. But 'lucky' for him, geno have to start his work day early so that meant the boys had to be dropped off earlier then expected.

On person he didn't expect to have been back there however was the soulless rumor-boy named ink. He had a note in his hand, his poster was low and his walking was slow. He looked like a real life zombie if you could put it that way. Error's attention was caught on him. It was still odd to see him like this, he used to be happy and cheerful and independent but now he was just a shell of everything that he used to be. Error was maybe considering to give the medication back, just maybe. He didn't like to see ink like this, he honestly much more preferred him when he wasn't being so... empty.

As ink walked he could see the few students that were there staring him down like a piece of meat, maybe because he was short? Maybe because he had rumors about him? Multiple reasons really. Though ink didn't seem to mind. They just weren't their in his vision, it was like they didn't exist at all. He was heading straight to what they referred to as "king". The gloopy bad twin brother.

Nightmare had only notice ink when dust pointed him out. "Well..." nightmare hissed with a hint of laughter towards the end. "Did little old dream boy send you?" For the king of negativity he sure had a lot of confidence in what he said and done. Ink didn't respond to his question, the on,y answer the "king" did receive however was a glance then a note being shoved into his face.

Error couldn't hear their conversation all to well, but he had known no thing; that ink given nightmare a note. Error didn't know what the note said, or what it was even meant for but he found himself staring dumbfounded as the goopy skeleton took it harshly. As Error stared he felt something within him that he hadn't felt in a long time.

A frown spread on his face and his ego had just been knocked down probably to the negatives. The feeling in the pit of his soul was aching and groaning at him to do something, anything. He hadn't though, he had there watching as ink gave the note to nightmare. The feeling boiled up and it had been for a long time now, he just now realized it. As his eyes gazed over at the once colorful and full of life skeleton he realized what the feeling had meant.

He was jealous...

________________________________________________

I swear these chapters keep getting shorter and shorter. Sorry for the late chapter by the way, I'll try to be quicker next time.

Get some sleep, drink some water, and wear your seatbelt kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 176 4
Read about Dystopian! Ink and Error's life as they grew up with each other, leading up to the events of DystopianTale ~You can find the actual plot a...
5.3K 109 13
ErrOr and Ink had been fighting in the mutiverse for years, it never seems to end. But what would happen if it does end. What is one of them is gon...
49.9K 1.8K 28
Ink's emotions had always been kind of... spazztastic, but, sometimes, it was worse than others. Other times, he didn't feel at all. Usually, he st...
19.7K 791 43
Ink goes to a new school again after Her brother had just recently passed away. At her new school people are nicer and she makes many friends. One...