Why me...?

By unbotheredlol

"Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes... More

Part 1- Coming Home
Part 2- Really Oikawa
Part 3- who's him?
Part 4- Oikawa's game
Part 5- you again?
Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!
Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?
Part 8- Mother no!
Part 9- dancing?
Part 11- iwa-chann!
Part 12- Tokyo
Part 13-why are you ignoring me?
Part 14- ushijima?
Part 15- iwa-chan!
Part 16- fighting again
Part 17- volleyball team game night
Part 18- Ushijima....
Part 19- Modeling
Part 20- don't tell me it's her?!
Part 21- Japan
Part 22- Marriage???๏ฟผ
Part 23- July 20th
Part 24- Children? Royal family?
Part 25- kids?
Part 26
Part 27
Extra... its not related to anything in this story...
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 10- the dance

395 3 10
By unbotheredlol

( music if you like just swipe 💕)

It's Wednesday morning and I shower and went to get my nails done, I got short while acrylics and my toes done a white colour.

I came back home and chilled for while since the dance start @ 5:30- 10:00 pm it was currently around 11:30. I decided to sleep for awhile but when I woke it was 3:30 I got up fast and ate a little snack and since I was like almost naked just bra and underwear I put on the robe tying it up and put on my slides and went down to the cafeteria and there he was.

After what happened I'm embarrassed. I put my head down and grab a bag but a lot of water bottles and juices and few chips and energy bars. When Tendō grabs me and pushes me to ushijima and some how my robe comes undone exposed my body to ushijima.

Ushijima- nice, body.

He said whispering.

Y/n- i- i...

Ushijima- shhh.

He says put his finger on my lips slowly running his hand down my body without Tendō noticing and squeezes my boob I tilt my head back of the pleasure. He than just tied back up my robe.

Ushijima- see you later for the dance.

Tendō- bye y/n!!!

I'm just standing there with wetness down there. I just start walking back to my dorm. Place everything back on the table and out everything in their right spots.

I received a text from oikawa.

I text a group with ushijima and Tendō letting them know.

It was my time to shine I put my dress my heels let my hair flow down and just added mascara and lipstick to my face and put it in a little bag and I there he was, in a white shirt with black pants and black dress shoes.

Y/n- you clean up nice

Ushijima- I kno-

He said while turning to me, he grabs my waist and pins my arms to the nearest wall.

Ushijima- wow. I want to undress you.

Y/n- are you ok?

I said but no answer when all of sudden I felt a pair of lips on top of mine.

Tendō- damm ushijima never knew you had it in you!

Ushijima- she's my first crush that's what people called them right?

Y/n- ushijima come on let's go to the dance

I said grabbing his hand a tendō and arriving and tendō went to dance with his date and I danced with mine, then a slowed dance came and he grabbed me firmly and holding my waist closer to him and I put my hand on his shoulder as we hold hands and dance.

Then I put my head on his chest while dancing, I look up to him on my tippy toes I kiss him, he grabs my thighs and I jump while we are kissing more like making out his hands wonder my body as I have my hands on his hair gripping them when I noticed we did it in front everyone, I stopped kissing him and I was put down.

Ushijima- what happened?

Y/n- come on let's go to the party.

I walked up to tendō but he was making out with girl so I texted him letting know where we are going to be with address.

At the party...

We entered and I saw Sugawara, Daichi, Kageyama, Iwaizumi, kei( tsukishima), Terushima, nishanoya, hinata.

We entered when oikawa said " we are playing spin the bottle but no kissing it's fucking" I just gulped knowing it won't well. Since I'm the only girl here.

Oikawa- put ur hand up if you prefer play spin the bottle.

3/8.

Oikawa- raise if you want to play truth or dare.

6/8

We got in a little circle, and oikawa asked me first.

Oikawa- truth or dare?

Y/n- dare.

Oikawa- I dare you to remove a clothing item.

I nodded and removed my heels.

I asked kageyama.

Y/n- truth or daré?

Kageyama- dare.

Y/n- i daré you to remove two pieces of clothing.

He removed his shirt and socks, he had toned abs. God!

When it was Kageyama dare he asked ushijima.

Kageyama- ushijima, truth or dare?

Ushijima- truth.

Kageyama- is it truth you like y/n.

Ushijima- i- do...

Kageyama- ok ask someone.

He asked sugawara, sugawara asked daichi then daichi asked kei and kei asked terushima.

Terushima- y/n, daré or truth?

Y/n- dare.

Terushima- let me fuck you?

Y/n- what?

Oikawa- raise your hands if y/n and Terushima should fuck.

Everyone raised their hand except ushijima, and Iwaizumi. Terushima grabbed my hand and behind the sofa where the boys can see my hair Terushima insert himself inside me.

Grabbed the hands of the sofa and hearing clapping noise, and moaning.

Y/n- OMG! FUCK FUCK FUCK YES DADDY AHH!

Ushijima POV-

We all heard the noise and y/n was enjoying herself when oikawa said " that's enough" but Terushima kept going at it and we saw y/n legs in the air and her legs were shaking when all of sudden she facing us he's hitting in doggy style he's pulling her hair while she's moaning when i make eye contact with Terushima he winks at me, he knew I like her. Then the flipped her riding him everyone saw her boobs but she could care less when I saw pair of hand reach for them squeezing them she tilted her head back, they stopped changed and Terushima left a hickey on her neck they sat back down. We resumed the game when Kageyama asked " how was it?" He took of shirt to reveal starches, I'm guessing Iwaizumi saw me. My jealousy...

Then he asked me to fuck her, we agreed we went upstairs and we started kissing then she sucked my dick then I was going to insert my self I put the tip and she already moan guessing I'm bigger than Terushima I just slammed myself inside her with her screaming louder then she was with Terushima.

Oikawa POV-

My sister just got fucked.

Daichi- dude how hard is he hitting it she literally screaming louder then when she was with Terushima.

Oikawa- dude come on she's my sister and we are here sitting on the floor hearing moans, screaming and " daddy yes!"

They all laughed.

When we heard " omg stop, wait no keep going please fuckkk!"

I covered my ears bc I didn't want to hear that shit.

Ushijima POV-

She was digging her nails in my back and I was holding her legs open bc she was closing them but I didn't stop she begged me to resume. God she's still tight I squeezed her boobs and she kept closing her eyes but I slapped her ass to keep her looking at me I want to see her eyes when I'm inside her when she cum all over me I did the same inside her but then she was riding me. God she's good. Then I rubbed her clit and she started to cry and slowing down we stopped I gave her hickeys from her neck all they way to her inner thighs.

I gave her head and her gripping my hair fuck!

She screamed " your tongue feels so good" so loud I'm sure the boys heard it after a good 40 minutes and like 8 positions oikawa said " ok that's enough" we changed I kept my shirt off for the boys to see. I came down carrying y/n bridal style I winked at Terushima letting him know that she's mine.

Iwaizumi- are those hickeys i see on her neck and her chest and her legs?

Ushijima- that's right.

Iwaizumi- let's see your back.

Kageyama- dam bro that's like bleeding you must've hit it better then Terushima.

Daichi- how you feel y/n?

Y/n- i feel like i can barely stand after ushijima.

They made her stand and she's shaking holding onto me trying to keep herself up I smirk knowing I did a amazing job.

We left I carried her to the car tendō never showed. I carried her to her dorm and she took of her dress and leaving her in bra and underwear I holded up the dress seeing rips that I did... I took of my clothes leaving me in boxers. I laid down with her and she fell asleep I can't believe I lost my v- card to her.

Oikawa said " Kageyama and y/n dated they lost their v- cards to each other"

When well when Terushima was hitting it.

I wasn't tired just yet so I went through her book, she had a magazine of a boy with piercings.

She likes boys with piercings and she wrote "Rail me daddy" .

Day of creation- 10-4-20

Words- 1480

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 338 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
55K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
59.5K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...
21.8K 910 31
"I have everything but at the same time, I have nothing." Matsukawa Issei and his three friends have everything from the moment they were born. Mone...