Promise You'll Never Forget

lucy_230603 tarafından

A Draco Malfoy FanFiction story. Nobody expected a mudblood to fall for Draco Malfoy, what's worse? Nobody ex... Daha Fazla

Please Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

8 1 0
lucy_230603 tarafından

*Morning After*

I woke with a blanket wrapped tightly around me, with my head resting on Draco's shoulder. The deep green sheet felt like silk around my body, as if it had been sewn with rays of sunshine and cloud. To my surprise he was already awake and looking over at me.

"Awake, finally." He said as if he'd been waiting for a while. His voice was raspy and he had terrible bed head. I lifted my hand to fix a stray strand of hair.

"It's too early for sarcasm." I said nesting my head into his neck closing my eyes for another couple minutes rest.

"Early? It's 11." He laughed

"Hush, another couple minutes, please." I pressed my lips against his before laying back on the bed shielding my eyes from the sunlight with my arms.

I could feel his eyes on me, I peaked through my arms, he had a thoughtful look on his face and asked "What are you thinking about?"

"Last night." He said with a smirk. "I thought we were gonna take things slow."

"Well would you rather we hadn't done that last night?" I questioned him sarcastically.

"No, no, I liked it." He stuttered out.

"I know you liked it." I laughed, he was so flustered, his cheeks had gone rosie red.

"Where did this confidence come from?" He turned his body to face me, leaning on his arm so I was looking up at him.

I shrugged my shoulders as he lent down and kissed me softly on the lips. We lay there as he brushed my hair with his hands. The window was open slightly letting a fresh breeze into the room as the sun shone through the windows bouncing off the crisp white snow that decorated the roof. It was when I spotted the snow that I remembered what day it was.

"Merry Christmas Draco." I said lightly.

"Merry Christmas Ana."

I could've stayed there forever, but I had to go back to my dorm at some point today, or did I? Yes, my friends don't know where I stayed last night, if they weren't with their dates they'll be wondering where I am.

The clock struck 12 and I decided it was best if I left to go find my friends. Draco has gone for a shower and left me to get changed. The only clothes I had were the ones I was wearing last night, my ball dress, I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it was truly a sight for sore eyes, this is going to be embarrassing, walking out of Draco Malfoy's room the night after a ball in the same dress I wore, walking along the corridors, I can't imagine the stares I'll get.

"As much as I love the dress on you, there has to be something better, it's not the best idea to walk out in the dress you wore the night before?" Draco said leaning against the frame of the bathroom door, his hair was still soaking from the shower and the steam fell into the room.

"Well I don't have any other clothes." I turned to face him.

"Just pick something from the drawers." He gestured to the chest of drawers that sat next to the door out of the room.

Is he really going to let me wear his clothes? I looked at him asking if he was sure but he just nodded reassuring me that he didn't mind. I walked over and began looking through his clothes trying to find something that wouldn't drown me.

The drawers spilled with neatly folded t-shirt's hoodies and dress shirts, all pretty much black or white with the occasional glint of grey and green poking through.

While looking I found a vile of liquid stashed deep amongst some t-shirts. It was a small thing with an almost clear substance stored in it, it was only half full and the cap was secured very tightly. I held it up examining it further and asked,

"What's this?"

Draco's head spun around and his eyes widened, "It's nothing." He quickly said dismissing the small bottle.

"Go on tell me." I pleaded, he marched over and took the bottle out my hand, not breaking eye contact with me.

"I can't tell you." He said before placing it back where I found it. He closed the drawer after pulling out some clothes for me to wear. "Here, try these."

"Thanks." I take the clothes quickly from his hand. Why was he so quick to take the bottle away? Why didn't he tell me? Was it something bad? It was strange but I didn't want to pry any further, he'd tell me if he wanted too, right? I put the shorts and top on Draco had given me while he was facing the opposite way, he looked very preoccupied looking for something he had clearly lost.

"I missed the show?" He complained when he turned around and saw I was already changed.

"Didn't see enough of the show last night?" I rolled my eyes as I picked up my dress that was in a heap on the floor. He chuckled under his breath.

"Never." He gave me a wink which made me laugh. I made my way to the door, my dress in my hands, "I guess you'll be going then?"

"Yeah, thanks for umm... everything." I said awkwardly looking down at the floor, my hand on the door handle to leave.

"It was really my pleasure." He sauntered over with a very cheeky smile on his face.

"I know." I murmured down to the ground before I realised he was in earshot.

"What was that?" He said, bringing my face up to meet his with his fingers under by chin, raising an eyebrow, "I think it was as much my pleasure as yours Ana."

He lent in for a slow and painfully teasing kiss, one that made you wanting more, leaving your mind all fuzzy. It made me weak at the knees. As he pulled away he bit my lip, tugging at it gently before smiling to himself and pulling away completely, opening the door for me. "Keep the clothes, they look better on you."

I nodded and slid past him, keeping eye contact and closed the door behind me. I couldn't form any words, not even in my head, I was totally speechless. How could he make my heart beat so fast, it should be illegal for someone to do that. He could kill me and I don't even think I'd mind.

I skipped down the stairs and through the Slytherin common room, a few heads turned in my direction and I think I heard Pansey murmur something insulting under her breath, I wouldn't put it past her to do so, especially considering her 'little' obsession with a certain someone.

As I walked the halls I realised I was not the only one doing the 'walk of shame' as some people call it. Personally I'd call it a power walk, honestly it's crazy that some people shame others for having sex, let me live my life and you live yours and we'll just coexist. It was comforting to see familiar faces walk around the castle in last nights suits and makeup, yawning and looking to put it lightly, resembling death.

I held my head high and waltzed into the dorm room where Luna and Cho were talking about last night huddled up on Luna's bed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Cho said immediately.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I tried putting a light spin on the already predictable conversation.

"We've been worried sick." Luna added on gesturing for me to sit down.

"Umm I stayed over at a friends." I said trying not to raise suspicions.

"Which friend?" Luna asked innocently.

"Just someone from my class, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I forgot."

I didn't want to tell them the whole truth about Draco and I but I didn't want to lie to them either, they weren't ready to listen, or rather I wasn't ready to tell them, I know they'd be disappointed in me after what happened before the ball. I saw the look on Cho's face as though she didn't quite believe me.

"You didn't tell anyone where you were going, you could've gotten killed." She said pushing aside any doubts for me.

"It's Hogwarts Cho, calm down, there's no safer place on earth." I laughed at them, it was great knowing that they were so worried for me, it meant they really cared.

"Still could've gotten hurt, who was it you stayed with again?" She questioned me once more.

"He's just someone from creatures."

"HE!" They both yelled in surprise simultaneously. I hadn't realised I said he, shit, they're going to know.

"Don't tell me it was Draco." I dropped my head down to the bed, I knew they knew. They're eyes said everything they needed to, they were angry at me, disappointed, they couldn't believe I went back with him.

"Ana you can't be serious right now." Luna stayed silent, they both stood up like they were about to lecture me.

"Cho please..." I began trying to explain.

"No Ana, he hurt you bad last time, and I can guarantee it's gonna happen again."

"No it won't trust me." I tried to reassure them but they weren't believing me.

"Ana we were there for you, when he wasn't." Luna sounded as though she could cry, it made tears well up in my eyes, she and I had always shared that in common, being emotional, in fact all three of us did.

We all cried when Luna's pet passed away, we all cried when Cho and Cedric went on a 'break' and of course when he too passed. We experienced everything together and we got through everything together but this was different. I went through this myself, I isolated myself when I was hurting, they didn't grieve with me, of course they looked out for me and cared, they brought me food and gave me a shoulder to cry on but I never told them enough to understand the entire situation.

They just understood I needed comfort instead of advice and now they can't see what I see. Whether it be because of their pre-existing misconceptions about Draco, or their general dislike for the boy was unknown but something in their mind refused to accept that he could be nice and care about anyone other than himself.

"Luna I know." I didn't know what else to say, everything they had said was true. He had hurt me, and the only people who were there for me was Luna and Cho and now I'm putting myself at risk of going through that again.

"Why would you do this to yourself again." They both looked at me with sorrow in their eyes. Completely transparent with their emotions.

"I won't get hurt again, I promise." I tried reassuring them, however the promise came out weak and wobbly like I didn't fully believe it either, as if it was a lie I was trying to convince myself was true.

"I don't believe you." She said walking away, Luna followed on, grabbing Cho's hand and they both left the room without uttering another word.

The tears stung my eyes like lemon juice as they bagan to fall, the taste was bitter and salty but they wouldn't stop. I just sat silently letting tears seep from my eyes.

Word Count - 1928

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22 0 4
"We can't be together Granger" he whispered. "You're a mudblood, I can't." She looked at him. Rage and disappointment in her eyes. "What happened to...
679K 18.6K 22
He was falling for you. Now he understood why they called it 'falling' in love. Like falling off a broomstick, it was happening very quickly and the...
220 7 11
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜꜰꜰ." "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• *~*~* •°*"˜.•°*"˜ Draco Malfoy. Ruler o...
360 15 21
Draco Malfoy is determined to get away from his terrible parents and start a new life at the best wizarding school, Hogwarts. Maybe he'll even make a...