He Who Desires, But Acts Not:...

By TheChainsOfDespair

So this is my first time I'm inheriting a story from another Author. Ima do my best but I'll make changes of... More

Prolouge: In This Hell (Edited)
Mission 1: Those Who Breed Violence
Mission 2: The Mysterious One
Mission 3: Backlash
Mission 4: Find Out The Truth
Mission 5: Duel of Canes
Mission 6: My Heart Belongs To Thee
Mission 7: As Black As Night
Mission 8: You mess with the Bull You Get The Horns
Mission 9: The Alpha and The Omega
Mission 10: The Heat Cycle (Lemon)
Mission 12: This is the Final Game of Survival
Mission 13: Ah Shit Here We Go Again
Mission 14: The Arrival
Mission 15: Till Death Do Us Part
Mission 16: Shadow of the Valley of Death
Mission 17: Past Present Future
Mission 18: Hellfire
Mission 19: Here To Stay (Edited)
Mission 20: One Life End's Another Begins
Mission 21: Meeting the Family
Mission 22: Trouble In Paradise
MISSION 23: The Good Life
MISSION 24: Lets Start A Riot
Mission 25: Morrison's Letter (Short)
Mission 26: Picking Up The Mantle
Mission 27: The Parasyte
Mission 28: Jaws

Mission 11: Goliath

2.8K 37 20
By TheChainsOfDespair

Your POV:

You unlocked the final door to the outside as Team RWBY Stood behind you. It has been 3 days and after the whole Pyraah seeing you naked incident you and her kept your distance to one another. Blake seemed more keen on being by your side more often now. Even going as far as to do everything with you.

You: "Okay girls let's do this".

You kicked open the door as Team RWBY Rushed out weapons at the ready. Everyone was in shock as their weapons lower and you walk forward with your came I hand.

You: "They really left nothing standing huh"?

In front of you was a wasteland of a world. Destroyed and fallen buildings lay everywhere. Some grimm roam about the place you sigh and look to Ruby.

You: "Ruby your team leader what's the plan"?

Ruby thought for a moment before nodding.

Ruby: "We take out the Grimm quick and Silent. Blake you take the east, Weiss West, Yang North, I'll go south. If any of you need a hand Y/N will be our backup".

You all nod and you and head to your directions. You walk arou d for a bit before finding a nice spot to sit down and read.

You: "This autta do".

You brush off the small stone pallet and sit down before opening up your poems book.

You: "I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe. That made my love so high, and me so low. Little wanderer hi thee home"

You stop reading when you heard your scroll Buzz you retrieve it from your back pocket and seen it was Weiss.

Weiss: "Y/N I'm in a bit of trouble here some Demons had appeared and are being a nuisance".

You: "I'm on my way".

You get up before running towards Weiss's direction after getting enough Speed Shadow appeared under you and you speed up tremendously as your passing a barren wasteland. When you arrive Weiss is down kneeling using her rapier to hold herself up.

You: "Pin em' to the wall".

Shadow morphed out the ground and its head changed into a spear you jump up and walk along the thin black pole that was Shadows head before slitting the Demons throat. Griffon moved forward shooting lightning blasting away Demons from Weiss's location.

You: "Die".

You teleported towards a demon and stabbed your cane into its chest it reached out towards you but only to disintegrate. Shadow slashed the Demons around that is until something began to form out of the wall.

You: "So finally a real challenge".

You: "Don't worry..I'll be gentle".

It let out a shrill laughter as more of them appeared Weisd recovered before darting to your side.

Weiss: "So what's the plan"?

You chuckle.

You: "You wont be useful for this fight"

Weiss looked hurt by your comment but realization kicked in.

Weiss: "Right demons are only harmed by holy weapons".

You: "Looks like somebodies been listening".

You reached into your pocket before grabbing holy water.

You: "Pour this on Muryistour it should incapacitate them".

Weiss poured the substance on her weapon  as the Sin Sciccors and Scythes attacked. You had Shadow pounce as he slashed it away Weiss jumped over ones spinning attack before quickly stabbing it in the head. You had Griffon send millions of bolts through the Death Sciccors before teleporting and stabbing it in the head its twin scissor's flew up before stabbing into the ground in front of your bwfkrs you pulled the cane down decapitating the Demon with it's own weapon.

You: "Rest in peace".

You stepped aside using shadow to move faster as a death Sciccor attempted to cut you down.

You: "PERISH"!!

Griffon launched lightning bolts at the demon as Nightmare quickly slashed the Demons away. Weiss sliced a demon in half as the demon let out a screeching cry before collapsing dead. You smirk. After helping Weiss finish off the Death Sciccors you were called to aid Yang.

You: "Just hang in their a little longer Yellow Dragon. I'm coming".

You jumped onto Shadow as you glide across the ground at insane speeds. You smirked as you seen Yang beating down a demon with her fists.

Yang: "WHY WONT YOU FUCKING DIE"!!

Yang's hair was set ablaze and her eyes were completely red.

You: "USE THIS"!!

You tossed another bottle of holy water Yang spun around and caught it before putting some on her shot gun rounds she shot the demon in the head. It let out a gut wrenching cry as it slowly bled out. You jumper over Yang and had Griffon pull you up in the air as you dodged an on coming attack from a Empusa.

You: "SHRED"!!!

Shadow turned into a spinning wheel as it darted towards the poor demon as it got cut down the middle you quickly teleport and stab it straight through its skull.

You: "BACK TO HELL"!!

You crushed a Empusa beneath uoye feet by stomping on its skull. Blood and puss oozed from its deformed and crushed brain. Its legs spasmed in the air before you finished it off with a quick stab to its center eye.

You: "GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD"!!

Yang finished off the remaining Grimm and Demons as she took sond time to calm down.

Yang: "Thanks for helping Y/N".

You smile and nod before looking away and Yang fixed her outfit. Her chest area was barely keeping her busty Double D sized cups in. You clear your throat.

You: "Anytime".

You go to walk away when you felt the ground shake.

You: "Shit".

You spun around and had shadow knock Yang aside only for four large Queen Empusa to burst from the ground as blood and hot tar bubbles up from the ground.

You: "Where do all these guys come from".

You throw up your cane as it suddenly glowed until it transformed from a Cane into the Yamato.

You: "Let's do this".

You charged forward. You sliced kicked blocked and parried any attacks. You punched and grabbed before ending the first of the queens lives. By stabbing it through the abdominal area and forcing it in the way of another Queen Empusa as its ally sliced the injured one down the middle. Yang was handling the other two as she blasted apart the Queens head before moving on to the next.

When only the last to remain to tossed up your Yamato to have it transform  back into its original state. You suddenly teleported up before several glowing Canes formed around you.

You: "CHECKMATE"!!

You snapped your fingers as a hale storm of canes ended the Demons lives. Yang panted heavily as she limped over to a nearby rock.

You: "Where did you get hit"?

Yang: "I'm fine I'm just-".

Suddenly a loud explosion happened nearby. You both sound around and seen a rather large demon rising up from the ground.

You: "Oh no-"

Yang: "RUBY"!!

You: "BLAKE"!!

You quickly darted with Yang fast behind you.

Blake and Ruby's POV:

I caught Ruby just in time before she could hit the solid Wall thanks to Weiss's Glyphs she slowed down her fall.

Blake: "WE CAMT EVEN SCRATCH IT"!!

Weiss: "WE NEED Y/N NOW"!!!

Ruby: "CMON GUYS WE NEED TO RETREAT"!!

Just then Griffon appeared in front of the large Demon.

Griffon: "COMING AT YOU BABY"!!

Griffon launched towards the large demon as it let out a bellowing roar as the demon got pushed back. Yang jumped from atop a nearby crumbling pile of the old academy and shot the demon several times fro. Behind.

???: "YOU LITTLE FUCKING WHORE"!!

You: "THAT NO WAY TO TALK TO A LADY"!!!

The demon spun around as gasped as you stabbed your Cane into it's right eye. It let out a pained filled cry as it swatted you aside you fell hard only to roll back onto your feet.

You: "Sh-Shit".

Blake: "WATCH OUT"!!!

You jumped back as the demons fist crashed into the ground where you were kneeling.

You: "ok then you big buffoon ima enjoy sending you back to the pits of hell".

???: "ILL DRINK EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR BLOOD THEN ILL BECOME RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD"!!

You: "Keep dreaming about lies like that I'll end your sorry ass sooner than you think".

???: "MY NAME IS GOLIATH AND ILL CRUSH YOU PUNY HUMANS"!!!

It let out a bellowing rage before charging at you. You did the same as Team RWBY Watched you jumped towards the demon with your Familiers following closely behind.

You used Griffon to jump onto its arm as Shadow slashed behind its knee. You back flipped over its other arm as it attempted to  grab you. Shadow jumped up digging its fangs and class into the Demons back. Goliath let out a roar in anger as it jumped in the air you gasped as you fell towards the ground only for Griffon to catch you.

You: "Thanks Griffon".

Griffon: "No problem boss so what the plan"?

You: "We take it down quickly".

Griffon: "We never fought a demon this large before"

You: "Then its time I tested my skills".

You rushed forward with Shadow and Griffon charging with you. Goliath ran forward before lunging. You sidestepped as it crashed away from you hitting a nearby hill. You used your Cane to teleport and stab Goliath in the neck. Goliath let out a gut wrenching Cry as it bellowed out in anger.

Goliath: "ILL KILL YOU"!!!

You smirked before replying.

You: "MANY HAVE TRIED"!!!

You jumped back as it smashed it's own fist into its chest Goliath gasped as it knocked the wind out of its self.

You: "Guess your as big and dumb as you look"!!

Goliath: "SHUT UP"!!

You jump back using Griffon to gain more height. You gasped as goliath swung its fist towards you.

You: "SHIT"!!

You braced yourself only for Goliath to roar in pain as a familier voice shouted.

???: "AWW SO THIS IS WHERE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME HUH V"!!

You opened your eyes to see.

You: "Nero"

Nero landed perfectly on Goliaths head as he slashed Goliath across the face making sure to blind it completely.

Goliath: "A SPARDA"!!!

You landed softly on the ground as Griffon softened your landing by catching you.

Griffon: "FUCKING HELL I CANT KEEP CATCHING YOU"!!

You kneeled down as Blake ran forward and kneeled down beside you.

Blake: "Are you ok my love"?

You nod before standing up. You reach into your picker before pulling out several Vials of Holy Water.

You: "Use these the Demons are coming".

Just then the ground and area around you was filled with demons.

You: "Team RWBY".

You looked towards them.

You: "This is one of many wars to come. This battle will decide if Remnamt belongs to the living or the dead".

You then grab hold up your Cane and snap your Fingers everyone paused and watched as a giant meteor crashed down ending the lives of several Demons.

You: "LETS DANCE"!!!

You rushed forward with Team RWBY Following closely behind. Unbeknownst to you a dark cloaked figure watched with a smile upon their face.

Hello my army of Horrors. We are almost done Season one I hope you all e noted this chapter Season 1 finale will be out by tomorrow for sure. Anywho yall know what to do anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1910

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
283K 17.7K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
305K 6.6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
250K 10.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...