Look Before You Leap [True Bl...

Von luckandillusions

*COMPLETE* When Rachel & Lily Compton's mother dies, they discover an estate in Bon Temps was left to them. B... Mehr

1: Introductions
3: It's Never Nothing
4: Down In Mississippi And Up To No Good
5: Two Can Play That Game
6: If You Love Me Then Why Are You Dying?
7: Vampires, Werewolves, and Faeries, Oh My!
8: Get The Fuck Off My Front Porch
9: Time Passes, Things Change
10: Everyone Hates Witches
11: Identity Crisis
12: A Lot Can Happen In 400 Years
13: Trust Me
14: The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
15: Sisters Stick Together
16: Before Things Get Better
17: The Voice Of Reason
18: Missing Information
19: Collabortation
20: The Gangs All Here
21: Just When Things Were Looking Up
22: Changes
23: Last Line Of Defense
24: What's Good For You
25: Prisoners Without Chains
26: Right Vs. Wrong
27: No Growth Without Change
28: The More You Know, The Less You Believe
29: Losing The One You Love
30: Between A Rock And A Hard Place
31: Welcome To The Fun House
32: All Good Things Come To An End
33: When One Door Closes
34: Happily Ever After
35: A Pale Horse Named Death
36: Things Fall Apart
37: Reunion
38: Losing Forever
39: Fallout
40: Where Do We Go From Here?
41: Secrets Are No Fun
42: Hope For Tomorrow
43: Good Times Ahead

2: Three Weeks Later

4K 94 8
Von luckandillusions

LPOV

Rachel and I were going on our third week of work at Merlotte's and I think we both had adjusted well to the town, giving the circumstances.

I was becoming friends with Tara Thornton and Sookie's brother, Jason. Who at the bar arguing about something right now. "Tara, aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked.

"Lily! Tell Jason that nine times out of ten he's wrong," Tara said.

"I am not!" Jason said annoyed.

"Really you two?" I looked at them and sat down the tray I had been carrying. "No, it's more like…seven times out of ten."

"Thank you for that vote of confidence, Lil," Jason said."

"Would the two of you please get back to work?" Sam came up behind us. "Jason, stop distracting my employees."

"Sorry, Sam."

I ran back out to give Maxine Fortenberry her refill on her iced tea.

"Sorry about the wait," I said sitting the glass down on the table and taking away her empty one. I looked up and saw my sister outside with her boyfriend, Eric. I put the tray on an empty table behind me and walked outside.

"Oh stop it," I heard Rachel say giggling.

"But it's true. You always look beautiful," Eric told her.

I had to admit, as much as I hated the idea of my sister dating a vamp, they looked so happy together.

"Rachel," I called getting her attention.

"What?" She wined.

"Out shift doesn't end for another ten minutes. Make him come inside and order a Tru Blood." I looked over at Eric who was looking at me like I was something to eat, which I guess I was. The spell of the perfect couple was broken. If he looked away for a second he went back to being Eric, but when they were with each other it was like no one else existed. It was sweet and terrifying at the same time.

"Fine, I'll come inside."

Of course by the time Rachel had dragged her feet up to the door the alarm on my cell went off telling me my shift was up. Seeing as Rachel had no tables right now she had nothing to tell Holly, her replacement.

"Oh, too bad. Well, see you in the morning sis." She and Eric walked back towards the parking lot and I rolled my eyes before going back inside.

That's when I got the call from Sookie.

"Sook, what's up?" I answered. I knew Bill was taking her out for some special evening. From what I gathered reading his mind, it was an accident I wasn't spying I promise, he was going to propose.

"It's Bill, he's missing."

"Missing? What do you mean?"

"I went to the restroom and when I came back to our table he was gone and the place was a wreak."

"Oh my god! What are you going to do?"

"I don't know! Are Rachel and Eric still there?" She asked. I looked outside but they were long gone.

"No. Um , I'll go home. Maybe he went back?"

"Maybe." She didn't seem at all convinced and I didn't blame her one bit.

"Meet me there."

"Alright see you in a few."

I hung up and jumped in my car. When I got home I opened the door Jess was standing in the entrance to the living room, looking pretty bad.

"Jess, have you seen Bill?" I asked.

"Nope just me…"

"Are you ok?"

She smeared blood across her face, she'd obviously been crying for a while.

"Just things with Hoyt. I'll be fine," She said.

Jessica and I weren't as good friends as she and Rachel had become and I felt weird discussing her relationships with her.

Then Sookie walked in looking hopeful. I shook my head. "Bill's been kidnapped," she said.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know what happened, but if he comes home call me. Ok? Even if he commands you not to."

"I don't think…"

"Just do it!"

"Come on Sookie, we'll drive up to Fangtasia." I sighed. I tried to stay away from Eric as much as possible, and I already seen him once tonight. He still didn't know I had any sort of abilities and I wanted it to stay that way.

When we got to Fangtasia, Sookie jumped out and ran in while I parked. When I got in she was talking to Pam, who I'd met once.

"Hello Lily," Pam said smiling.

"Is he here?" I asked Sookie.

"No. Where's Eric?" She asked Pam.

"He's a little busy…"

"With Rachel? Wonderful because I need to hear about my sister and her oh-so-interesting love life," I mumbled.

Sookie took off and I followed after her, more than a little reluctantly. I walked down the stairs behind Pam.

"Sookie and Lily? What a nice surprise," Eric said turning around revealing my sister totally naked.

"God Rach, put some clothes on." I said.

She glared at me before walking towards a heap of her Merlotte's uniform and started getting dressed.

"Well what brings you here tonight?" Eric asked walking towards us. It was really hard not to stare…

"Bill's been kidnapped," Sookie told him.

"And knowing you, you probably did it," I added.

"Well I didn't. Anything else while you're here?"

"Where were you tonight?" Sookie asked.

"Picking up Rachel and Merlotte's then I came straight here. Ask Lily," He said looking towards me.

"He did pick her up right at the end of our shift. It was barely dark, he couldn't have had enough time to do it before hand," I said.

"Look, it's my duty as the Sheriff of area 5 to look for him so I will."

"Alright fine."

I followed Sookie back up the stairs with Rachel behind me. "Sook, take my car. I'll ride home with Rachel." I tossed her the keys.

"See you tomorrow," She said.

I got into the car with Rachel.

"What the fuck Lily?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You barged in there and accused my boyfriend of kidnapping Bill. Why would he do that? I'm dating him and he knows it'd make me mad, and he has a thing for Sookie."

"If he has a thing for Sookie why are you fucking him in Fangtasia's basement?" I asked.

"Who I'm with, where we are, and what we're doing there are not any of your business."

It was quiet for a second.

"Fangbanger," I mumbled.

"Tonight was only the first night he'd ever bit me."

"Really?"

Bill had told me that mine and Rachel's blood smelt different than other humans, even better than Sookie's.

"And we've only had sex twice."

"I'm impressed."

"Did you drink any of his blood?" I asked.

"Maybe a little. Not that it's any of your business," she repeated.

I coughed. "You're still a Fangbanger."

"I hate you."

There was a moment of silence before we both burst out laughing.

RPOV

I was so tired by the time we got home from driving all around Shreveport to see if we could find Bill that I slept the entire day, luckily I didn't have to work. It was around sunset when I woke up. There was a terrible smell. "Lily? It smells like homeless people."

"Rachel Compton I am trying to sleep."

Then she sat up.

"Oh my god what is that smell!"

"That's what I just said!"

Lily jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. Jessica was just coming out of her hole.

"Jess! Do you smell that?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think something died up in my hole under there. I'm going to clean it up tonight. Don't worry about it," she said.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Lily asked.

"No! I mean no I got it."

Jessica seemed really weird today. Something was definitely up with her.

"Well we're going over to Sookie's maybe she heard something."

"Yeah, alright. I'll talk to ya'll later."

Lily and I drove over to Sookie's and knocked. She opened the door while she was on the phone. She motioned for us to come in. "Yeah, that's great. If you hear anything just let me know…Alright…Bye" She hung up.

"I've been calling around seeing if anyone knows anything," she explained.

"I just got to thinking; I've seen Eric call Pam before, it's this weird vamp thing. But maybe Bill's called Jess," I said.

"Vampires can do that?" Sookie asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged.

"Let's go back over there," Lily said.

"Oh let me grab your keys." Sookie ran into the kitchen and came back with Lil's keys.

"Thanks."

Sookie rode with Lily and I drove my car back to our house. I walked in Jessica was in the foyer again.

"Hey Jess, has Bill called you? I was thinking Eric calls Pam so maybe Bill called you."

"No. You've been around you know he hasn't," she said shaking her head.

"No, like that way vampires call. Pam gets all shivery and I've seen Eric do it."

"I think last night maybe. I felt real sick…"

"Anything else?" Sookie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a place."

"My car's big enough for all of us," I said with a sigh. The four of us loaded up in my Nissan Cube and I handed Jess the keys.

We'd been driving for a while when Jess slowed down. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Feeling sick, like I did last night."

"Look over there. Isn't that Bill's car?" Lily asked pointing out the window.

Sookie jumped out of the car and the rest of us followed.

There was a body and Jess found a mark on his neck. "That looks like a rune," I said.

Lily gave me a weird look.

"What? My boyfriend was a Viking. I've been looking into stuff." I shrugged.

Jess tried to look it up finally she found it. She handed it to me and I read the label on it "Operation Werewolf?"

"Werewolf?" Sookie and Lily asked at the same time.

"Are there seriously more supernatural creatures out there besides vampires? You have got to be kidding me."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.8K 2.2K 17
Stiles finds his way into LA as scott trows him out of the pack after the nougitsune...what will he do...what has he donne?
93.9K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
66.1K 2.3K 42
"𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞...
325K 15K 70
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ❝like a moth to a flame, she always returns to me❞ Dakota Elkins is no stranger to the supernatural w...