Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

Por amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... Mais

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

14

8.5K 194 11
Por amberismybfflforever

Pic of all the fairies. Just imagine them like they aren't cartoons.

"So where are we going for this 'date night'?" Violet asked.

"Probably go out for a movie." I answered.

"Do I have to dress up for this?" Riely asked.

"I'm not and I know Mack isnt." Piper told.

"What is Violet gonna wear, or am I the only one whos thinking that." I asked.

"She can borrow my clothes until she goes shopping and Luke can borrow one of the guys." Piper stated.

"Okay whatever lets get dressed." Riely said and we agreed.

I changed into a lace red crop top and a black high waisted skirt with black laced up boots. I put on light makeup and straightened my hair.

"You look awesome." Nikki chirped into my ear.

"Thanks Nikki." I said and she flew away.

"Come on Vi hurry up." Stella whined.

"Don't push me." Violet snapped.

Violet put on grey jeans, a floral blouse, and tan sandals. She put on light neutral make up and kept her hair down.

Piper had on loose white spaghetti strap romper that was short and had pastel blue lace on the shorts part. She paired it with blue flats and put her hair into a high ponytail with a little makeup.

Riely put on a cute flowy yellow sundress that was mid thigh and had a little brown belt. She put on brown ankle boots and pulled two pieces of her hair in the front to the back with just lip gloss, since she rubs her eyes too much in movies.

We all got compliments from our fairy friends, when we asked them what they were doing they said they were just gonna explore the house.

"Stay away from the third floor that's where Ryder does all his business for the pack so that's off limits." I told Nikki as we were walking down the stairs.

She, Paige, Cece, and Stella flew away to who knows where.

All the guys were in the kitchen and were wearing the things that they normally wear. V-necks jeans, combat boots or vans, and Luke wAs wearing a green beanie. Then I realized, I was gonna wear a fedora. All the girls walked down stairs but I hurried back up to get my hat.

I ran back downstairs and everyone was already outside except for Ryder.

"Hey princess, you ready to go?" He asked putting an arm around me.

"Yeah." I answered.

We walked out side and Piper and Jace were on the swinging bench. Zander and Riely were chasing each other. And Violet and Luke were sitting on the steps talking.

"Cmon guys lets go." Ryder yelled and started walking, with his arm still around me.

"So where are we going." I asked looking up at him.

"Well wherever we are going, we walking since ZANDER decided to get the tires popped." Ryder said shouting when he said Zander's name.

"Not my fault that there was a nail in the street." He called from behind us. We were in a line, Ryder and I were first, then Riley and Zander, then Piper and Jace, then finally Luke and Violet.

"Yea whatever." Ryder called back and turned back to me.

"Will you carry me?" I pleaded.

"No princess you can walk." He told me. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Your mean." I whined.

"Cmon man just carry her, she's so light!" Luke shouted.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" I yelled.

"Uh..No!" He shouted back.

"Sure." I mumbled.

"I heard that!" He yelled.

"Seriously Luke!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" he shouted.

"Can yall shut up! I'm trying to have a good date!" Piper screamed, plus yall don't even have to scream, USE THE DAMN Mind link."Piper yelled.

"I forgot about that." I said to Ryder and he laughed.

"Fine I give I'll carry you." Ryder said caving.

"Yay." I squeaked and clapped my hands. I got onto Ryder's back and we continued on walking, we actually got to the town really quickly. Even though Zander had to pick up Riely since she was going too slow.

"So can you tell me what we are doing now." I whined still on Ryder's back.

"Nope it's a surprise." He answered.

'It's probably a movie.' Naomi said.

'Yeah probably.' I answered.

'Now go away it's my date.' I said and shut her out.

"Put me down I wanna walk now." I said and he put me down and wrapped his arm around my waist.

We all formed in a group again and Violet and Luke looked like they were having a really good time, Luke whispered something in her ear and she giggled.

We walked up to the movies and I said. "Naomi called it." And Piper nodded.

"Who's Naomi." Ryder asked.

"My wolf, I got her when I ran out of the house." I answered.

"So what movie are we seeing?" I asked

"I don't know it's up to the girls." Jace said.

Piper, Violet, Riely and I huddled up and decided to go see a horror movie, we know we'd regret it but still. We decided to see Women in Black 2.

"Really you wanna see that movie? Are you sure babe." Ryder asked as he walked up to get the tickets.

"Yes." I answered and he shrugged it off. We bought the tickets and each date group got popcorn and a soda. Ryder and I got Pepsi, Riely and Zander got Sprite, Piper and Jace got coke, and Luke and Violet got Fanta.

"You guys ready to be scared." I asked squeezing Ryder's hand as we walked into the theater.

"Don't worry I'll protect you." He said and kissed me.

"Thanks babe." I said and we walked in.

-----

"BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" I screeched as we made our way out of the movie.

''I asked you if you guys were sure and you said you were.'' Ryder said and I slapped his chest.

"Shut up I won't be able to sleep forever.'' I whined.

Piper was holding onto Jace's arm for deer life. Riely was hugging onto Zander, and Violet and Luke were laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"That movie wasn't scary, you guys are wimps." Violet said.

"Are you dlipping kidding me!? That movie is gonna be the death of me." I yelled.

"Unless the women in black gets you first." Luke said.

"I hate you!" I a screeched.

I clung to Ryder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry your safe with me." He said and kissed my head.

"Awe you two are adorable" Vi cooed and made kissy faces.

"Shut up." I said into Ryder's chest.

"Are we really gonna walk home?" I asked.

"Yea. sorry." Ryder answered.

"Can we at least shift, there's a forest by here." I whined.

"Fine we can shift." Ryder said.

''Yay! Thanks babe.'' I squealed.

"Hey have you forgotten about the human?" Riely whined.

"Just ride on Zander, he shouldn't mind." I suggested and she nodded.

''Yeah baby I'm good with that." Zander said wrapping his arm around her. She giggled and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and I knew I didn't wanna know what she said.

Then I looked around and noticed that Piper and Jace were smiling and laughing, even Violet and Luke were doing the same thing. That made me realize that Ryder and I have only made out, and I already realized that Zander marked Riely.

Each werewolf has a different looking mark. Zander's and Jace's they were both completely different. Luke hasn't marked Violet yet, but something tells me that's changing tonight.

I looked up at Ryder and he looked down at me.

''You know I love you right?'' I said and he smiled.

"Yes and I love you so much it's crazy. " He answered and I smiled.

"Well I'm ready." I said.

"Ready for what?'' He asked raising an eyebrow.

''For you to mark me, I want you to mark me, tonight.'' I said and kissed his cheek.

''Are you being serious right now?" He asked and I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around, I giggled and he had the biggest smile on his face.

When he put me down we realized that everyone was gone. Ugh, I hate them.

We walked out of the movies and ran towaards the forest. I shifted but ripped my clothes in the process except my shoes. Plus, they were Rielys clothes. Shh. Don't tell Riely she'll murder me.

Ryder and I kept racing each other all the way to the house, I kept beating him though, I'm pretty amazing.

When we got home I forgot that I didn't have any clothes, but Ryder had his clothes. He let me wear his white V- neck which went a little above my knee.

I raced inside before him, and the house was pitch black, everyone was probably in their rooms. I walked up the stairs and heard giggling coming from Zander's room.

I went into the closet and put on a black bra and black boyshorts. I threw on Ryder's favorite band T-shirt and crawled into bed.

"Look who didn't even wait for me." Ryder growled as he walked into the room. Even though it was pitch black I could see him perfectly, wolves can see anything in the dark, so I saw him and he saw me.

I got out from under the covers and he stalked over to me. I laughed and ran up and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around him. He kissed me, passionately yet forcefully at the same time. I smiled against the kiss and he broke away. He started trailing kisses down my neck, then he kissed the spot where he'd mark me. His canines came out and he kissed over the spot again.

In a flash he sunk his teeth into my skin. It burned like hell, but was instantly replaced by pleasure. I tried to hold back a moan but failed miserably. I heard Ryder chuckle softly.

"I can smell me on you now." He whispered.

"I can too." I whispered back. I turned towards the mirror and pulled back the shirt I had on. It showed the new mark that I now held on me.

Ryder wrapped his arms around me from behind. I smiled and looked up at him. I pecked him and said. "I love you, I love you so much."

Hey guys! I got a new chapter up! So sorry for not updating I've been busy with moving stuff into my new house and my family and I getting settled. I'm so sorry for making you wait so long and will be trying and I mean it this time to get more chapters up. thanks for all the support and you guys keep being awesome little unicorns. :D

-Erin <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.7K 780 19
Katherine thinks she has her life put together, she has her best friend and her long term boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, that is until she is at...
13.8K 949 111
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
19.4K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
124K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...