𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞...

By ScribblingQuills

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 �... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Sirius Black?
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Tea With Buckbeak
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Boggarts & Butterbeers
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ First Outburst
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Fall & The Map
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Just Play Along
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ In The Snow
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Stag & The Chaos
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Anger Issues
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Obscurus
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ It All Makes Sense
Author's Notes
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Burrow
Y4 .。.:*☆ Several Arrivals
Y4 .。.:*☆ Better Than A Veela
Y4 .。.:*☆ Y/N's Confession
Y4 .。.:*☆ Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
Y4 .。.:*☆ Potter Stinks
Y4 .。.:*☆ Read The Room
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Felt Feelings
Y4 .。.:*☆ Chosen
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Woollen Hat
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Task & The Aftermath
Y4 .。.:*☆ That Rita Skeeter
Y4 .。.:*☆ Live On
Y4 .。.:*☆ Too Good At Goodbyes
Author's Notes
Y5 .。:+*✧ Living With A Marauder
Y5 .。:+*✧ Love, Isn't It?
Y5 .。:+*✧ Grim Old Place
Y5 .。:+*✧ Hogwarts Again
Y5 .。:+*✧ A Rocky Start
Y5 .。:+*✧ Scars & Secret Meetings
Y5 .。:+*✧ D.A. Fights Back
Y5 .。:+*✧ Punishments & Pebbles
Y5 .。:+*✧ I Gave You My Heart
Y5 .。:+*✧ A Victorious Valentine's
Y5 .。:+*✧ It's Just a Game
Y5 .。:+*✧ Night Changes
Y5 .。:+*✧ Escaped & Captured
Y5 .。:+*✧ The Baffling Battle
Y5 .。:+*✧ Part of a Prophecy
Author's Notes
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A New Beginning
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Your Wish Is My Command
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Birthday Surprises
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Trouble At Tryouts
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Draco & Pansy
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A Hell of a Ride
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Falling Apart
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Christmas Company
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A Match to Remember
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ The Reconciliation
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Out in the Meadow
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ The Unplanned Mission
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Dumbledore's Demise
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Until the World Ends
Author's Notes
Y7 .。.:*༄ Harry's Arrival
Y7 .。.:*༄ Our Last Summer
Y7 .。.:*༄ Planning & Hiding
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Capture
Y7 .。.:*༄ They Think You're Dead
Y7 .。.:*༄ Scamander on the Loose
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Doe
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Lovegood Fiasco
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Escape
Y7 .。.:*༄ Pipette Widows
Y7 .。.:*༄ A Battle Begins
Y7 .。.:*༄ Fire & Destruction
Y7 .。.:*༄ The End
Ten Years Later

Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Expecto Patronum?

156K 4.9K 40.2K
By ScribblingQuills

A/N ~ Heyyy I'm back with another chapter :) This chapter is quite short and is just a fill-in, but I find a particular scene really heart warming. I hope you all like it, too. Btw, I have really good ideas for the Yule Ball and I can't wait for year 4. But that's for later... for now, enjoy!!

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Harry, Y/N, Ron, and partly Hermione enjoyed their Christmas break dearly.

Every day was filled with excitement and laughs (even though Ron and Hermione were still being petty idiots).

They played wizard's chess, played in the snow, and helped Hagrid with his magical creatures.

They were informed that Buckbeak was sentenced to death after attacking Malfoy, and they couldn't do anything about it. Hagrid told a devastated Y/N one evening that the right thing to do was to make sure the creature lives happily till the very end.

So that was what she was determined to do.

"I remember meeting your grandfather, Y/N." Hagrid chuckled while Y/N fed Buckbeak a dead ferret. "You're just like him."

"Baby Niffler Scamander." Harry teased. Y/N scowled and threw a dead ferret at him, making Harry dive away with a yelp. Hagrid laughed.

"Well... not exactly like him. Newt was a sweet and gentle guy." he said. Harry, Ron and Hermione laughed.

There was a muggle saying that Y/N's Uncle Jacob always said- 'time flies when you're having fun'.

And indeed, it did. After afternoons  of snowball fighting in the snow and pranking Percy and Filch, the break quickly came to an end.

Students were starting to come back, and so did their school stress.

It was the day before school started, and Harry was wondering around the hallways, trying to find his friends.

Even though he's been at Hogwarts for more than 2 years, he still got lost all the time.

Harry moved past the big crowd of students and froze at his spot when he say a pretty girl with shiny black hair.

She caught Harry's glance and he nearly tripped.

She was smiling at him widely and waving from her group of Ravenclaw friends- Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw Seeker.

Harry smiled back, blushing slightly red. Cho was undoubtedly pretty and also very popular.

"Harold, there you are!" Y/N called from behind him. Then, as though he'd been Obliviated, the thought of Cho Chang disappeared from his mind completely.

Y/N's smile was glowing in the crowd. Harry turned back and grinned as the girl approached him.

"What're you doing here?" she asked. She was wearing the F/C beanie that Harry had given her on Christmas. It complimented her hair perfectly.

Y/N gave him a grin and Harry felt his stomach do weird things.

"I know I'm beautiful, but please answer my question." Y/N said, chuckling slightly. Harry blushed a deep colour of red.

"Oh- um, well," Harry started. "I was-"

"Oli's looking for you," Y/N said quickly. Harry's lips parted slightly and he raised his eyebrows.

"Who the hell?" he asked, confused. Y/N frowned and snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Oli- ver? Oliver Wood? Your captain?" she reminded him.

"Oh, of course, him." Harry said quietly. Oli? Since when did Y/N call Oliver that. They weren't even close. But then again, she had nicknames for everyone in the school. 'Niff' really traumatised her.

"Well, come on," Y/N said, grabbing his arm and guided him out of the crowd. "He's in the common room."

"Lead the way." Harry said quite breathlessly, letting Y/N drag him through the busy corridor.

Suddenly, unintentionally, they bumped into a group of Slytherins, who snickered loudly. Y/N scowled and tried to push through. Draco Malfoy stepped in front of her, blocking her way completely.

"Sod off, Malfoy." Y/N spat. Draco's friends made childish 'oooooh,' sounds.

"Just wanted to talk to you, Scamander." Draco smirked, towering over her.

"Well, bad luck Malfoy, we aren't craving the same thing." Y/N responded cooly. Draco rolled his eyes, but proceeded to block her once again. Harry growled, but Y/N held his arm cautiously.

"Tell me, how was you Christmas?" he asked with a cocky grin. Y/N rolled her eyes and tried to push him away, but Draco pushed her back.

"I'll hex you if you don't move away from her." Harry shot angrily. Crabbe howled with laughter for apparently no reason. Pansy Parkinson shrieked with flat cackles.

Harry had one hand ready at his wand.

"What do you see in him, Scamander?" Draco sneered, looking down at Y/N dangerously. "No, I'm serious. Is it the cut on his forehead? Is it his lucky fame? Or is the fact that he's a pitiful orphan?"

"You-" Y/N lunged forward. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back from attacking Draco. "Don't you dare talk about Harry like that!"

"Y/N, it's fine, let's go." Harry said. He, too, was boiling with anger, but didn't want to make a scene.

"That's right, running away from your little problems again, are we?" Draco snickered.

"You're not a problem, Malfoy." Y/N said to his face. "Not to us, anyway. To those poor people around you, maybe, but not to us."

"You'll regret choosing him." Draco said through gritted teeth. "You're just as pathetic as he is."

"Oh, right." Harry said in a sarcastic tone. "So pathetic that you'd ask her out every time you got the chance to?"

"Shut your mouth, Potter." Draco snapped. "At least I don't have filthy Mudblood friends like you do-"

"Petrificus Totalus!" Y/N suddenly bellowed. Harry turned to his side to see her pointing her wand at Draco's chest.

The pale boy's arms snapped to his side and he fell backwards, unable to move. His eyes were slightly widened.

Y/N grinned at her perfectly cast petrifying curse, satisfied.

The Slytherins growled with anger, but Y/N was already gone. She strode down the hallways and up the marble staircase.

Harry hurried after her, and was grinning with satisfaction.

"That was brilliant!" he caught up with her and ruffled her hair. Y/N chuckled.

"He deserved it." she said with a grin.

They walked together to the common room and saw that it was crowded with returning students. Everyone was chatting and laughing happily. It was a nice sight.

"Hello, Y,N. Hey, Potter." Oliver Wood greeted the two when they approached him at one of the sofas.

The 7th year had neat brown hair and a a kind smile. He was wearing a grey hoodie and a stern and worried look. Y/N smiled at him and pushed Harry slightly forwards.

"Hey, Oli. I got the boy- he's all yours." Y/N said, winking at Harry.

A lopsided grin appeared on Oliver's face as he stared at Y/N's bright smile. He didn't reply for a second, making Harry clear his throat loudly.

"Thanks, Y/N,"  Oliver said, ignoring Harry's loud coughs. "come sit with us-"

"Oh, no worries. I have to go see Professor Lupin, anyways. He wanted to tell me something." Y/N said truthfully.

She then turned to face Harry and grinned. "I'll be back soon. Don't get lost again, will you?"

"Shove off," Harry grinned playfully and Y/N laughed. Gosh, her laugh. "But please get back soon, my socially anxious self wouldn't last five minute without you." He said dramatically.

Y/N rolled her eyes and left the common room with a grin plastered onto her face.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Lupin had arranged a dementor-defence lesson with Y/N and Harry on their first Thursday back at school. They weren't complaining, given how much both of them wanted to defend themselves from the dementors.

Harry, especially. He took his reaction to the dementors really seriously, even after Y/N told him not to worry about it.

The lessons resumed normally, Care of Magical Creatures being tied to Potions as the scariest class. But not really, for Y/N. She had grown to like the new subject very much, and was still devastated about Buckbeak.

"The Bowtruckles are quite cute, don't you think?." Y/N asked, as she and Harry walked together to Lupin's office. Harry smiled weakly, trying to maintain her excitement.

"Adorable." He said shortly. Y/N scoffed and smiled.

"I appreciate your attempt to cheer me up." she said quietly. "You know, sometimes you're a cocky idiot, but you can really be a wholesome softie."

"Which one do you prefer?" Harry smirked, looking at Y/N curiously.

"Why not both?" Y/N grinned and bit her lip slightly.

Harry laughed loudly as they reached Professor Lupin's office.

The two knocked several times before being welcomed by a smiling Professor Lupin.

His expression was fine, but he looked as tired as ever. His under eyes were dark and Y/N could see that his hair had turned greyer then usual. Was he sick?

"Good evening, Y/N, Harry," he said with a soft smile.

"Hello, Professor." Y/N and Harry smiled back.

"Come in, come in." Lupin gestured them inside his wide office. As the two stepped in, Y/N's mouth fell open unconsciously. The room was filled with tanks of Grindylows, magical water demons.

"Grindylows!" she exclaimed, rushing to a large tank near Lupin's desk. "Are we going to be learning about them, Professor?" her eyes grew excitedly. Harry grinned at her childish expression.

"Why, yes, we are." Lupin chuckled. "But you'll have to wait for that lesson, Y/N. Merlin, you're so much like your father."

"My- father?" Y/N frowned. As far as she knew, her father wasn't a famous wizard. Her grandfather was, but her father was just a normal magizoologist. "You knew him, sir?" she asked curiously.

Lupin's face fell slightly, but he managed to give her a weak smile.

"Well- yes, I knew your father." he replied. "He was- a close friend of mine. We don't talk anymore, though." this took Y/N by surprise. Her father never mentioned a single 'Lupin' in her entire life. If they were close friends, why hadn't she heard about Lupin at all?

"Is that another Boggart, sir?" harry suddenly asked, pointing to a shivering suitcase on Lupin's desk. Y/N snapped back from her thoughts.

"Yes, it is, Harry." Lupin said, picking up the suitcase. "It'll be dangerous to practice with a real dementor, but also unrealistic if we didn't practice with one at all."

"Smart solution, sir." Y/N said, helping Lupin with the suitcase.

"Thank you, Y/N." Lupin smiled. "So. How were your Christmas breaks?"

"Good." was all Y/N and Harry could get out. There was no other way to describe it. Lupin chuckled and sat on a stool near by.

"That's good to know." he said. "I'm assuming you two are here to learn to defend yourselves from dementors. I just wanted to make it clear that there is only one spell that could do so-"

"Exciting, isn't it?" Y/N whispered to Harry, nudging his elbow playfully. Lupin looked between the two before continuing,

"It is a very advanced charm. Only a few grown wizards are able to do it, so don't you worry if you don't succeed. Especially for your first time. It is called the patronus spell. A patronus is what protects us from the dementors' negative energy." Lupin pulled out his wand.

"What does a patronus look like?" Harry asked curiously.

"It is unique to each and every wizard."

"What's your patronus?" Y/N asked.

"Mine?" Lupin looked slightly taken back. Y/N nodded. "Mine is a wolf."

"And how do we conjure it?" Harry continued.

"The spell is 'expecto patronum'." Lupin said. "In order to conjure a patronus, you must think of a happy thought. The happiest thought."

"'Expecto patronum', happiest thought. Got it." Y/N nodded. "Is that it, sir?"

"That's it." Lupin said. "But it's way harder than it looks. You will have to be extremely focussed. Go on, try it out. Y/N, you go first."

"Oh- alright." Y/N said, pulling out her wand. She dug into her mind to find a happy memory. It was quite hard, given that she'd lived a happy and peaceful life (a/n ~ so far).

She thought of the day Hermione was un-paralysed in her second year.

Y/N still remembered the relief and happiness she felt to have her best friend back. She closed her eyes and thought of the memory.

"Expecto patronum!" said Y/N, picturing herself embrace the smiling Hermione. "Expecto patronum!"

Y/N opened her eyes and saw a wisp of silver gas pouring from the tip of her wand. It wasn't a definite shape, but it was definitely something. "Did you all see that!" she said excitedly. Harry smiled and clapped, and so did Lupin.

"Excellent!" Lupin exclaimed. "Very, very, good for your first try. Try and think of a happier memory, next time. But for now, it's your turn, Harry."

Harry nervously pulled out his wand and closed his eyes, thinking of a happy memory- the first time he'd ridden on a broomstick.

"Expecto patronum," he said, thinking hard on the memory. "expecto patronum, expecto patronum!"

Just like Y/N, something silver appeared from his wand, but Harry's was slightly fainter than Y/N's.

"That's great!" Lupin said. "Now... would you like to try it with the boggart?"

"Yes, please." Harry and Y/N said at the same time. Lupin nodded firmly and put a hand on the Boggart suitcase's lock.

"Can we do it together?" Harry quickly asked. Lupin gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"Of course. Now, Harry will have to stand in front, because Y/N's Boggart isn't a dementor." Lupin said to them.

Harry nodded and stepped in front of Y/N, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Alright." Lupin cleared his throat. "Are you ready- three, two, one-!"

As soon as Lupin opened the suitcase, a huge hooded dementor emerged from it. Y/N gulped. It was way scarier then what she'd remembered it to be. Y/N could see Harry's hand shake, so she quickly raised her wand.

"Expecto patronum!" said Y/N, thinking of her happy memory. "Expecto patronum! Expec- expecto... Harry!"

Harry had collapsed to the floor, and was unconscious, just like last time. Y/N dropped her wand and immediately rushed to his side.

Lupin stepped in front of the Boggart, which turned into a glowing white ball, before sending it back into the suitcase.

He quickly went to his desk and grabbed a bar of chocolate. He broke it into two and handed one half to Y/N.

"How do we wake him up?" Y/N asked in worry.

"There is a spell," Lupin said. He pulled out his wand and pointed it to Harry's chest. "renervate!"

Harry let out a loud gasp and bolted right up, knocking his head right into Y/N's forehead.

"OUCH! Idiot," Y/N gripped her forehead. "Not my forehead again!" Harry took a deep breath and realised what had happened.

"I passed out, didn't I?" he asked Lupin, who nodded slowly.

"You might pass out again if you don't apologise." Y/N muttered, rubbing her forehead.

Harry turned to face the girl and pouted sarcastically.

He cupped her cheek and blew onto her forehead, making her squint her eyes.

"The hell?!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Muggle way of cheering five-year-olds up." Harry grinned mischievously. Y/N rolled her eyes and thrusted him a bar of chocolate. Harry chuckled, "I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Eat." Y/N said cooly.

"I'm afraid she's right, Harry." Lupin said. "You eat yours too, Y/N."

The two bit on the milk chocolate bar from Honeydukes and felt the tension in their heads loosen up. Chocolate always helped. Harry swallowed down his bar and stood up immediately.

"I want to do it again." he said confidently. Y/N stood up beside him.

"Me too, I swear I saw something silver rush out of my wand before Harry passed out."

"Alright," Lupin said and walked back to the suitcase. "This time, think of a happier memory. And picture it vividly in your head, OK? Are you ready? Three, two, one-!"

The suitcase swung open once again. This time, Y/N ignored the dementor's ugly sight and pointed her wand directly at it's hood, thinking of the time she won a chess match against Ron. It was a small moment, but 11-year-old Y/N was so proud of herself.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" she bellowed. A small wisp of silver smoke was all that came out of her wand. She watched as Harry desperately tried to fight against the screams in his head.

"Expecto... p-patronum..." he said weakly, wobbling in his spot.

Y/N was ready this time. She let go of her wand and rushed forwards. Harry fell right into her open arms, his eyes closed and his face pale. But this time, he yelled out in horror, like he was having a nightmare.

Y/N cupped his face and panicked.

"Harry!" Y/N said frantically. "Harry, listen to me- it's Y/N, I'm here-"

"Don't! Don't kill her- no, mum, run!" Harry twitched in her arms.

"Riddikulus!" Y/N heard Lupin exclaim. She watched as Harry slowly calmed down. He breathed heavily and slowly opened his eyes.

"Harry," Y/N sighed in relief. "It's fine, you're fine." she pulled Harry into her arms.

The boy shivered slightly as he hugged his best friend. He had heard his mum's screams again- the night she died. He also heard a snippet of his dad as well.

Y/N rubbed harry's back gently as his breathing slowed down. He felt a comforting feeling with her close to him. She had her ways of making people feel better.

Lupin forced them another bar of chocolate, when the two finally pulled apart. Y/N ate hers quickly, but Harry was still numb and confused.

"Did you hear your mother again, Harry?" Lupin questioned gently. Harry nodded and sat down on a chair near by.

"I heard her," Harry said quietly. "louder than last time. I also heard dad, too... he was trying to keep Voldemort away from us- me and my mum, I mean."

Harry realised he had tears all over his cheeks and wiped them away, feeling embarrassed. Y/N gave him a small smile and held his hand tightly.

He looked down at the girl and squeezed her hand back.

"You heard James?" Lupin asked suddenly. Harry and Y/N looked up.

"Yeah, I heard him." Harry said. "You- you knew him, didn't you?"

"I- I- yes, I knew him. In fact, we were friends. Along with Y/N's dad and others." Lupin said, not looking at the two Gryffindors. "You're not going to give up yet, aren't you?"

"No." Y/N and Harry both said.

"Dementors can attack us any day, Professor." Y/N said firmly. Lupin thought for a second, scratching his chin thoughtfully, and finally nodded.

"As you wish," he said. "But please- find a happier memory. The happiest."

"Alright, then. Give me a sec." Harry said shortly. He closed his eyes and remembered the first time he caught the snitch and how happy he was. He opened his eyes. "I'm ready."

"Y/N?" Lupin looked at the girl.

"Ready." Y/N replied shortly.

"All ready, wands out." Lupin pulled up his sleeve and walked to the Boggart suitcase. Harry stood closer to the suitcase, Y/N right behind him. "On three. Three, two, one-!"

Once again, the hooded dementor soared out, howling creepily. Y/N could feel her throat turn dry.

"Expecto patronum!" Harry exclaimed. Only a thin layer of vapour shot from his wand. "Expecto patronum,"

Y/N closed her eyes and thought of a happy memory- but was there one? Sure, being with her family was lovely and all, but it wasn't enough. Hermione and Ron also didn't work. But- who made her happy the most?

Y/N looked up and saw Harry attempting another patronus... Harry. Harry made her happy. There wasn't a single memory she had with him that wasn't happy.

Y/N took a deep breath and raised her wand above her head, pointing it straight at the dementor. She thought of the lame jokes Harry always made, the awkward moments they had, the way he always smiled when she got grumpy...

"Expecto patronum!" said Y/N.

As if in slow motion, something burst out of the tip of her wand. First, it was just the same silver vapour, but it grew into a beautiful glowing creature.

It looked like a mammal, Y/N thought. A dog? No, a deer... a stag...but with no antlers?

"Oh," Y/N smiled and sighed. "it's-"

"-a doe," Lupin whispered breathlessly. His eyes fell on Y/N, then on Harry, then back to Y/N. He smiled to himself and he understood.

The three watched as Y/N's patronus came trotting around her several times before crashing into the dementor bravely. The dementor stumbled back and groaned loudly.

"Riddikulus!" Y/N finished off. The dementor shrank back into the old suitcase and Lupin went over to lock it.

Y/N sighed loudly and lowered her wand.

Harry didn't faint this time. He was shaking slightly, but was whole enough to give Y/N another warm hug. Little did they know, Lupin was watching them with a sad smile on his face.

James and Lily, was all the Professor could think of.

"You were amazing," Harry smiled, pulling away from Y/N.

"You are a powerful witch, Y/N." Lupin nodded in agreement. "Very few wizards are able to succeed the spell. And you're, what, thirteen? Amazing." Y/N blushed modestly.

"How did you do that?" Harry questioned.

"Some people just have the skills, Potter." Y/N smirked. Harry rolled his eyes, making her laugh. "I just thought of a happier memory, that's all." she said.

"I wish it were that easy for me." Harry sighed. "I just can't find the right memory. They're all vague and kind of old."

"Oh, you will find one, trust me." Lupin said, glancing at Y/N knowingly.

"Can we have one more go? Just one?" Harry asked.

"No." Y/N and Lupin replied firmly.

"You've had enough for one night, Harry." Lupin said in a soothing voice. "And it's getting quite late. Professor McGonagall will be after my head if you two got back late."

"Right." Harry said with a nod. "Thanks for the lesson, Professor."

"Thanks, Professor." Y/N smiled.

"No problem." Lupin waved his hand. "Next week, same time?"

"Yeah, alright." Y/N nodded.

"Good night,"

"Good night, you two."

The two walked out the door of Lupin's door, but Harry stopped and turned back.

"Professor..." he started. Lupin looked back up. "If you knew my dad- then you must've known Sirius Black, too?"

"What makes you think that, Harry?" Lupin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh- no reason," Harry quickly said. "I just heard that they were friends in school. Did you know him?"

"Yes, I did, in fact," Lupin said in a low voice. "Or at least- I thought I did. You know, it's getting late- good bye, Y/N, Harry."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

A/N ~ Nice patronus, Y/N...*wink*. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. We got a little peak of Draco as well. I know a lot of people like him more than Harry, but this is a Harry Potter x reader, so you WILL end up with Harry and not Draco.

I'm not going to go into detail for the Buckbeak situation, because I find it unnecessary to our storyline. Instead, I'm planning something to do with Y/N's powers and family. There was some foreshadowing in this chapter, idk if you've caught it or not.

Also, please note that I am not British, so I apologise if there are any terms I put in that y'all don't use...

Have a great October, everyone! (Next update coming this week :)

- ScribblingQuills

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.5K 25
[discontinued] here ya go, my beautiful potterheads ⚡ NO SMUT, unless specified, but some of them are slightly suggestive. all the oneshots are fem...
546K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
17.8K 409 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
188K 3.5K 100
Hermione and you scenes Heh, I do all *Title of chapter* - this shit means mature content Y/N - your name L/N - last name I take request :) Pls vot...