We Made You || An Eminem FanF...

By SlimShadysFeverDream

One year sober. Two broken stars. A fake relationship that could ruin them both. Marshall Mathers, the rap le... More

Negotiations & Sarcasim
Welcome To Detroit
Lights, Camera, Action!
Studio Time
Listen & Observe
Welcome To Nashville
Better The Devil You Know
Tears Of A Clown
The Last Supper
Darlin', You're Different
Always Be Prepared
It's All Wrong, But It's All Right
I Feel A Sin Comin' On
Breaking Bad
The Devil's Dance
A gift Horse
How To Ride A Horse
Sad Birds Still Sing
One Vice for Another
Let The Sin Begin
Assault with a friendly weapon
Little White Lies
Grinnin' Like A Possum Eatin' A Sweet Tater
What In Tarnation?!
Walking In Memphis
Say What Now?
Liar
Let's Go Burn Ole Nashville Down
No Trash In My trailer
Well, I Declare!
It's A Date?
Fool's Gold
Heavy Is The Head That Wears The Crown.
Ridden Hard & Put Away Wet
He's The Giggle At A Funeral
Don't Let Your Sins Turn Into Bad Habits
Cracks in the Façade
Behind Closed Doors
Uncharted Territory
Cracks in the Armor
Fraying Edges
When the levee breaks
At the Crossroads
Slippin' Through My Fingers
Between Healing and Hurt
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Pieces of Myself
A Moment Of Weakness
Ain't No Yes Man
Back in the Spotlight
Holdin' Steady
Dressed in Velvet and Nerves

Beast Mode

2K 94 63
By SlimShadysFeverDream

I walked out of the studio after realizing the time, it was 2 am and I had been finishing off my album to send through to the label to approve.

I heard music floating out of the Gym so I headed in the directing, confused as to why it was left on.

As I opened the door to hear the music system blasting, I came into view of Marshall's bare sweaty back as he punched the boxing bag.

I took in the view of him in basketball shorts as he grunter and his muscles rippled with every punch.

God help me.

I had to apologize mentally to God, my grandmother would be rolling in her grave if she found out the context in which I was using his name.

He was punching the bag with such passion and force.

I don't know how long I was standing there, just staring at him, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

He stopped punching the bag and stretched his arms behind his head, his toned muscley biceps glistening under the downlights of the gym, shorts sitting low on his hips.

"Jesus fucking christ"

I slapped my hand to my mouth.

He turned around frowning at me, eyebrow arching accompanied by a seductive smirk replacing the scowl that had originally crossed his face as the realization hit that I was standing there watching.

As if by force of nature my eyes dropped to his lower abdomen, beads of sweat rolling down the V shape at the top of his pelvic bone.

Did I mention his basketball shorts were slung low?

"Enjoy the show?"

"I um.. I.." I said, I was flustered and caught off guard.

Come on Harley.

"I heard music and thought one of the stable hands had used it and left it on"

"Sure" He said, standing, shoulder slumped casually back, crossing his arms "Is the music too loud?"

"Oh no I was just finished in the studio and was heading up to bed, I thought you would have already gone to sleep by now"

"Oh Nah, I tried but I couldn't sleep, figured this would wear me out" He shrugged, then he grabbed the bottle of water, tipping it over his head.

Suddenly it felt like the room was on fire.

He then grabbed the towel and wiped his face then wiped the floor.

"You're still staring" He smirked throwing the towel in the basket.

"Sorry" I mumbled turning around and heading back out the door, j had no idea you could blush in top of blush "I'm going to head up to bed"

"Don't be shy now" He said in a playful low husky tone, falling into step with me "Wait, did you just swear?"

"I'm not shy," I said trying to ignore the second question, but the sweating seemingly made his cologne that much stronger it blurred by senses.

His crazy laugh followed as he passed me as we got into the bedroom and winked at me as he walked into the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower.

It's going to be one hell of a restless night.

I could remember the last time I was this attracted to someone without alcohol.

Marshall was shameless with his body and it made it hard to ignore it.

I swear he was doing it on purpose.

I groaned and climbed into bed, pulling the blankets over my head as I heard him showering.

My mind was running with it, I was now flashing back to the two times he kissed me.

Great, let's add that to the list if daily battles shall we?

I pulled the blanket down and pulled a pillow over my face and yelled into it.

------

I yawned while sipping my coffee as I stared out over my property as I say on the porch on the outdoor couch.

Marshall was still sound asleep.

I, on the other hand, had tossed and turned all night, I don't think I got in a wink.

He was probably exhausted from running in my dreams all damn night.

Oh God Harley get a grip girl...

My mother walked out.

Oh God not this, not now.

"Goodmorning Harleen, good to finally get to spend time with you, your man seems to be very clingy"

Yeah, to distance you.

"Morning momma"

She sat down next to me eyeing my coffee then starting at my body, I still had my singlet and shorts on with my silk Kimono over the top.

I was so tired I forgot what I was wearing and that my mother was even here.

"Youll run another man off looking like that" She said, poking my arm.

I looked down and frowned.

I literally had no body fat, it was all muscle.

"Momma, I'm a size 2 what are you talking about"

"Take my advice sweetie, he'll make you fat, then leave you for someone skinnier and younger, leaving you with 5 kids, he's trash, have you seen his ex-wife? Trash, I mean he's already got 3 kids, two of which aren't even his... Christ sakes, no amount of money could change that, you can take the trash out of a trailer but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash"

I felt the anxiety rise.

"Momma Marshall is far from trash, he's a hard-working talented man, those two other children of his he adopted so they could have a better life... Not a lot of men would have the decency to do that"

"I'm only looking out for you sweetie, God knows you haven't got half a brain to keep a man happy anyways, well at least if being fat doesn't turn him off, he'll get bored when he realizes that you've got the personality of a piece of wet wood and the trash will take itself out eventually"

My mother's words always managed to tear me apart.

"Excuse me, Momma, I'm gonna go and wake Marshall, we have to get ready for the Opry" I said and walked inside before she could say anything else, tears falling as soon as I walked over the threshold.

I came face to chest with a tense Marshall.

I slowly looked up to his face, it was dark and twisted, his top lip raised in in a sneer, Jaw clenched, his blue eyes clouded a dark shade and wild like a storm in the middle of an ocean.

He was the kind of wild that I think even satan would leave the throne for.

It was safe to say Marshall heard everything my mother had said about his family.

Marshall grabbed me "Fuck that bitch, I'm going to destroy her, who the fuck does she think she is?" he growled.

I shook my head "Don't" I whispered "I need to get ready"

He stared at me as I shook his hands off and walked up the stairs to the bedroom, tears still falling.

I heard Marshall behind me.

"You're gonna let her treat you like that?" He continued his voice low and husky still.

He was still pissed.

I shrugged grabbing my clothes with my back turned to him when suddenly he spun me around, grabbing me by the arms again, making sure his eyes met mine.

"Don't listen to her, she's a jealous cunt, I wasn't kidding when I told you that you looked good when we first me, I didn't just say shit for the sake of saying shit, hell in different circumstances I would have fucked you every way that was possibly invented, maybe even invented new ones, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, you're beautiful"

"And you have a dope personality" He said as he let go and stood back staring at me with intensity "And she's gonna regret mentioning my daughters" he said walking back towards the bedroom door.

"Bitch wants a fight huh? I'll give her fucking war"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 696 33
The year is currently 2003 and The Source Magazine has just unveiled an Eminem racist tape, a song where he can clearly be heard rapping disrespectfu...
101K 3K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
17.3K 479 31
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
35.4K 1.1K 59
*Loosely based on the 2017 song 'River' by Eminem and Ed Sheeran* After being with Marshall for a little over a year, Sophia found out she was pregna...