Why me...?

By unbotheredlol

"Our mother was barely home, as I was growing up she favored Oikawa more than me, I felt invisible, sometimes... More

Part 1- Coming Home
Part 2- Really Oikawa
Part 3- who's him?
Part 4- Oikawa's game
Part 5- you again?
Part 7- he's mad at me? Or not?
Part 8- Mother no!
Part 9- dancing?
Part 10- the dance
Part 11- iwa-chann!
Part 12- Tokyo
Part 13-why are you ignoring me?
Part 14- ushijima?
Part 15- iwa-chan!
Part 16- fighting again
Part 17- volleyball team game night
Part 18- Ushijima....
Part 19- Modeling
Part 20- don't tell me it's her?!
Part 21- Japan
Part 22- Marriage???
Part 23- July 20th
Part 24- Children? Royal family?
Part 25- kids?
Part 26
Part 27
Extra... its not related to anything in this story...
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 6- Shiratorizawa??!!

626 10 0
By unbotheredlol

( music if you like just swipe💕)

I went back to my room, as I still live with my mother, a former model or idk honestly and idc.

Oikawa- do you today's date?

Y/n- no.

I said acting like if I didn't know, bc I don't want to know about that man.

Oikawa- come on.

Oikawa- it's dad anniversary the day he decided to leave us for his career!

He said smiling I hit the back of his head.

Y/n- you idiot it's nothing to be smiling about Torū!

Oikawa- oh, I know!

Ugh, I turn around to leave him alone. I was alone in my room when I get a call... I ignored it but it kept calling.

So I answered.

Y/n- hello?

??- hello is this y/n oikawa-Takagi?

Y/n- yes, this is her? Who's asking?

??- hello my name is Amy, Chan- sugri and I'm the principal of the Shiratorizawa Academy.

Y/n- oh hi, how can i help you?

Amy- I just want Torū let you know you have a scholarship for you and next year when your a third-year.

Y/n- oh, I'm currently in a other school thanks for the offer though.

Amy- we will talk to the school your enrolled right now. If you like.

Y/n- can you give a moment.

Amy- sure!

I put her on mute and I texted my mom telling her about she respond right away what a miracle and she said sure.

Y/n- hello?

Amy- yes?

Y/n- i will be taking the scholarship.

Amy- okay and you usually have room mates but it's optional would you like one?

Y/n- no thank you.

Amy- okay we do have a dress code on Monday's and Thursday and the rest it free dress on the weekends when your going Torū the cafeteria where whatever you like but if it's to revealing please where the robe given to you in your dorm.

Y/n- i understand do I need Torū get anything else?

Amy- no, but we do give you your uniform two pairs of PE uniform and regular and shoes and your high knee socks. You have a  bathroom in your dorm along with a bed that's big enough to fit two people. We will like you to move in by tomorrow.

Y/n- okay thanks and pelase can your print out rules for me and put them in my dorm. Also the books for class?

Amy- no need, everything is online. I expect gym or PE of course.

She said giggling.

Amy- also it mandatory you join a club or become a manger of a team you'll like boys or girls. Up to you can wait to meet you in person, y/n- Chan.

Y/n- me too Ms. Amy.

I sigh and grab boxes from the basement and bring them and start putting my picture with oikawa when were younger and a family picture but I'm going to cover my parents faces since people in the new school will probably use me.

I put my charger and my shoes and clothes and everything I want to take with me. I put it in my car yes, I have a car believe it or not. It's new and not used my dad bought for me few weeks ago yes we are still in contact. I don't want to talk about it.

I put everything in car and few bed sheets and bathroom things and I stop by the school since I chose not to go to school today. I go inside the building looking for the principal office and I find I go in and ask for Amy. They take me to her and she sees me.

Amy- y/n- Chan good to see you!

Y/n- nice to see you Amy- Chan. I came here for my key, I understand I move in today but I wanted to bring everything in for tomorrow I can start unpacking and go shopping today for it to feel comfortable since I'll be here for 1 1/2 years.

Amy- that's very understandable. Here's your key I'll walk you.

She leave the office and she starts walking me, and she hands me the rules and dress codes since I asked for them.

Amy- okay here it is and your hallway mates are few boys since this area is for our very valuable students.

Y/n- oh okay thanks.

Amy- need any help with you things I can send few boys to help you.

Y/n- um, I'm good thanks.

I said and she left and I unlocked it and I was big like me and oikawa's room combined and our rooms are pretty big.

I flop on the bed forgetting my door was open and I see it and close it I look around to find my robe and my uniform which was a skirt in medium and high knee white sock and black shoes with a white blazer and a tie.

For example-

I didn't understand who I got white socks but I guess and black shoes but whatever.

I checked the bathroom to find a other robe for when I'm out the shower or bathtub and few toiletries. I saw a night stand and decide to look inside the drawer and saw the options for the clubs and I saw notebooks and led pencils and highlighters.

They basically gave me bettering I need, but I need to start moving things inside since the students are still in class. I got to my car which wasn't a far walk but this school has different buildings the dorms for students and a other building with dorms for their valuable students with its own cafeteria and volleyball court and spa. The parking lot was closer to the dorm building, in I notice they had a parking lot for their valuable students too so I got inside my car and drove my car to that parking lot and it was more easier I got my boxes and started to carry them.

While I was waiting for the elevator I hear a familiar voice.

Ushijima- y/n?

I turn around to see Ushijima.

Y/n- hi.

Ushijima- I see your coming here now...

Y/n- yes I got a scholarship and decided not to declined it.

I say holding the box of my things and he sees and also if I need help I agree and told where my other box's are and became back with three stacked on of each other.

Y/n- aren't they heavy?

Ushijima- not really.

He placed them on the floor and he closed the door of my dorm leaving us inside it.

Y/n- thank you for helping me Wakatoshi.

Ushijima- yea no problem but why did you stop calling ushijima?

Y/n- what do you want me to call you?

Ushijima- most people call ushijima but it's up to you. I have to go since I'm supposed to be in class.

Y/n- okay thanks.

I said as he left my dorm closing the door. I left back to home when I forgot to go to the store to buy things for the my dorm. I just ordered it online I ordered a small couch and a desk that people use in offices. Black chair that they use as well a carpet and curtains and few makeup and dresses and heels since idk this school look fancy and I got carpets for the bathroom and yeah. Since the rat I had at home but I got a lot of one person blankets.

I also went over board on the dress, some looked like hoe shit but I didn't mind and some looked flowy with a v- line not that deep but decent I chose those for when I had a event in school and few flats and heels and more shoes and boy clothing? Yeah whatever... it was for oikawa but he said it won't fit him so I guess I'll keep them for myself than...

I went to sleep and I haven't told oikawa so around 5 am I woke him up...

Day of creation- 10-1-20

Words- 1363

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 910 31
"I have everything but at the same time, I have nothing." Matsukawa Issei and his three friends have everything from the moment they were born. Mone...
328K 7.5K 39
**✿❀ ❀✿** ☾ 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ☽ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨...
55K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
121 2 5
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...