For Us

By whalien7512

Like the moon illuminates By the irradiance of sun You make me glow. -soulmate au- ~~~ "I'll find you like th... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII

Chapter XXIX

57 5 0
By whalien7512

"I never tried mintchoco so I can't take your side on hating it." She mumbled softly while Namjoon stood up in shock.

"C'mon! It's just toothpaste on a cone. Why won't you take my word for it?!" He started pacing as if contemplating on how can someone even consider mintchoco as a flavour.

A small smile creeped on her face, "You know that I'm an ARMY right?"

"Oh..." He cooled down and sat beside her knowing what she's going to say.

"Yes, oh..." She poked his arm, "I've seen how you hate it with your whole being, so no. I won't take your word for it. I'll be the judge myself." 

He sat beside her sulking as she chuckled and kept poking him.

Seeing his sullen face, she chuckled again, "How about this? If I really don't like the taste, you'll get to say 'I told you so', huh? I bet you'll like saying that, huh? That you were right about mintchoco?"

Seeing that he finally cracked a smile, she laughed, "See. Now how about that book discussion, huh? I've always wished to sit down with you and talk about books."

"Yeah yeah. So which book you wanna talk about? I recently finished reading A Bigger Message."

"How about some of the books I read of your recommendations? So Kafka On The Shore? Or 1Q48?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 17.7K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
554K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
24.3K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
82.1K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...