Slow Down | ✓

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliya... More

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
00. PROLOGUE
01. TORTURE
02. TIPSY
03. HANGOVER
04. ONE-NIGHT STAND
05. MELT-ON-THE-TONGUE TYPE
06. MEMORIES
07. BRIGHT BLUE EYES
08. BROTHER-IN-LAW
09. REBOUND
10. FRIENDS
11. CHICKEN SCRAWL
12. DIFFERENT
13. OUT LIKE A LIGHT
14. THEIR THING
15. OUT OF HER LEAGUE
16. NOTHING ELSE
17. PORNSTAR
18. NEW GUEST
19. SOFTBALL TEAM
20. RHYTHM
21. CHIPMUNK CHEEKS
22. DIRTY HANDS
23. SENATOR WEST
24. SPOILED
25. AT LAST
26. PIGGY BACK RIDE
27. HOPEFUL
28. DINNER IN THE PARK
29. HOT SOUP
30. BREATHE
31. BY MY SIDE
32. SILENCE
33. LIMBO
34. DRESSED LIKE A HOE
35. ANNOYINGLY PERFECT
36. NATURAL
37. THE BONE MAN
38. HAPPY DAY
39. COMMITTED
40. SAVING KITTENS
41. SHARK OF A WOMAN
42. EMBARRASSING
43. DON'T SAY ANYTHING
44. BE HUMBLE
45. FUNNEL CAKE
⚠️ 46. PLEASE ⚠️
⚠️ 47. NO CLUE ⚠️
48. MAKES SENSE
49. REHEARSAL DINNER
50. BIRTHDAY BITCH
51. SEVEN CARAT
52. SWEET SPOT
53. WHY
54. BIGGER, BETTER THINGS
55. THE FAVORITE
56. YOUR PRESENCE
57. RING ON HERE
58. A MOTHER'S TOUCH
60. WARM COFFEE
61. PANERA BREAD
62. NEGATIVE
63. READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
64. HOME
65. DR. BLUE EYES
66. HAUNTED HOSPITALS
67. AIRPLANE MODE
68. RIVER
69. HEAVY SNOW
70. FOOT FETISH
71. PANCAKES & KICKS
72. CRY BABY
73. SKINNY ASS KNEECAPS
74. MORE THAN THAT
75. TAKE CARE
76. BURY A BODY
77. MARK YOUR CALENDAR
78. ALL BE WORTH IT
79. TWO WEEKS AWAY
80. BABY WEST
81. I DO
82. THE OTHER TWO
83. DATE NIGHT
84. LIFELINE
85. LOST WITHOUT YOU || the end

59. HOT CHOCOLATE

28.8K 1.8K 302
By MIDNXGHTSUN

59. HOT CHOCOLATE

"ALIYAH, SHOULD I BE concerned?" The surgeon looks down at his girlfriend who's spread across the floor of his living room, wrapping paper scattered around her. She's bent at the hips, her spandex riding up into her coochie as she tries to wrap whatever it is she's wrapping.

Elijah, instead, was sat on the couch, his laptop in front of him as he studies for one of his surgeries tomorrow.

"Why would you be concerned?" She groans when she realizes that she messed up. Unraveling the gift for the third time in thirty minutes, she starts again.

Her boyfriend narrows his eyes, "You've been sitting in one spot for a whole forty-five minutes. Doesn't your back hurt?"

She responds as quickly as he finishes his sentence, "Oh yeah, it's killing me, but I ain't gon' move 'till this is perfect."

Elijah blinks, "Huh."

"'Huh' what?" Aliyah questions, her voice starting to sound muffled as she leans closer to the gift to form the perfect crease.

"Hmm?" Elijah's questioning hum was meant to be innocent, but Aliyah caught up on his tone.

"Don't hmm? me - you know exactly what I'm talking about." She leans back, hearing as her back pops.

Elijah chuckles and continues typing away on his laptop, "I just didn't know you loved Christmas this much."

Aliyah throws her head back, exaggeratedly, a loud laugh bubbling out of her, "Oh, baby. Christmas is my shit." Elijah watches in surprise as she rests her back against the floor, rolls onto her stomach, and pushes herself up to stand. She approaches him, a wide smile on her face as she removes the MacBook from his lap and plops herself down on it, instead. She wraps her arms around his neck while he wraps his around her waist, "The lights, the music, the hot chocolate, the sorrel."

Before Elijah can even question what that is, Aliyah pecks his lips.

"Oh, baby, Imma teach you." With that, Aliyah kisses him again, a wide smile breaking out on her face as Elijah tickles her sides. "Boy, don't you dare."

"Who's the gift for, anyway?" The surgeon questions, peeking around his girlfriend's shoulder to the floor.

"Kyree," She sighs, shifting her body down so she can rest her head on his chest. He runs a hand down her back, soothingly before pecking her forehead, "He said he wanted an Apple Watch like he can even read the time."

Elijah throws his head back in laughter before tapping Aliyah's ass, "Meanie."

She sticks her tongue out at him in return, "That's how we feelin'?"

Elijah's response is him flipping her over on the couch, resting her back against the material. He presses his lips to her neck, reveling in the sound of her moan as he reaches her sweet spot, "That's how we feelin'."

Aliyah breathes through her nose as Elijah trails down, the tip of his nose running down her tank top to the waistband of her spandex. Her bottom half twitches as he blows his coffee scented breath along her pelvic bone.

Immediately, her hand flies to the top of his head, running her fingers over the spikes of his trimmed hair. She exhales, shakily, lust taking over her. She could feel her panties soak just from his touch on her stomach.

Not even a moment passes before Elijah grips her shorts and pulls them down her silky thighs and awaiting legs. Tossing it off to the side, he wastes no time in planting wet kisses on her inner thighs. She shivers under him, her head thrown back against the couch in pleasure.

He runs his wet tongue against the outer seat of her boy shorts, quickly soaking it along with the help of the gathering wetness on her folds. Her hips roll into his touch as if they have a mind of their own.

He runs a hand up her body, resting on her right breast. She concedes, tugging the hem of her tank top up, revealing her bra-less chest. Elijah kneads her breasts with both hands, earning a choked moan from the woman underneath him.

Her hips gyrate, harshly as she tries to get Elijah to go to where she need him the most. Finally, the man eases back and draws her underwear off of her, revealing her soaked and succulent pussy to him.

Aliyah moans softly as he blows on her warm cunt, before indulging in her like she's his last meal on death row. He licks up her slit before enclosing his lips around hers, his tongue elongating to lap at her hole along with her clit. She twitches as his tongue rubs against her sensitive bud.

"Yeah, baby, fuck," She moans, the sounds of him slurping on her filling the living room, mixing with the Christmas music playing softly from the TV speakers. His hand reaches back up to pinch her nipples, causing her to buck her hips in surprise.

The pleasure overwhelms her as she grinds against her man's face.

He licks her up like a thirsty cat who just got handed a bowl of milk. His lips clash against her folds, her gathering wetness dripping down his beard and on the blanket that was strategically placed below Aliyah's ass.

"Damn, baby," Elijah pulls away, slightly, his mouth wet with Aliyah's juices. "You're so fucking wet for me, huh?"

She hums a yes, even though it more so comes out as a whiny moan. She rocks her hips against the air, craving Elijah's touch. He leans back in, moving a hand from Aliyah's nipple to her hole.

He pushes his middle finger into her - his longest one -eliciting a high-pitched moan from the woman below him. She grinds against him, her eyes closing at the feeling of him digging into her erotically.

He's deep in her and when he curls his finger, he brushes against her g-spot. She juts her hips forward, leaning into his addictive touch.

He inserts another finger and attaches his lips to her clit without a word of warning. A squeal escapes her throat as she twitches.

His fingers curl repeatedly, Aliyah squirming in return as he presses against the spongy spot within her.

"Fuck," She moans, feeling the familiar high approach. It starts deep in her abdomen and seems to unfoil in her pussy. "I'm gonna cum."

Taking this as motivation, the surgeon - with his very talented fingers - speeds up his motions, bringing his girlfriend to her high. White flashes before her as her eyes squeeze shut and her legs clench around Elijah's head, holding him in place as he continues his assault on her hyper-sensitive clit.

With shaky legs, she releases a mind-blowing orgasm, her chest heaving and her arms tense as she tightens her grip on Elijah's hand that was still resting on her breast.

Even when she releases her hold on his head, her body still shakes as she comes down from her insane high.

Elijah leans over her and presses his lips to hers, transferring the taste of her juices to the woman herself. She returns the kiss, tongues intertwining until he didn't know where he ended and she started.

Finally, he pulls away and kisses her forehead, "You okay?"

She nods, blissfully. A dopey smile is on her face as she looks up at him, tiredness from a long day at work plus her coma-inducing high clear in her gaze.

"I'm great."

Nothing could prepare the woman for Elijah's next words after he'd slipped her boy shorts back on.

"Let's move in together."

Luckily, she wasn't that tired, "Elijah, we talked about this -"

He shakes his head and pecks her forehead again before laying beside her, capturing her full attention, "Let's find a place together. You're right - there's too many memories that don't matter here for us to live here. So let's find a new place."

"What?" Her voice is meek as she runs a hand down his arm, "Are you sure?"

His blue eyes stare down at her brown ones, certainty clear behind them, "The only thing I'm more sure about is how much I love you, Lee. So, what do you say?"

i been reading a lil bit too much tumblr smut 🤧🤧

also i ain't read over none of this cause im out here acting like ion have to wake up for school in 6 hours

UM UM UM i already planned out the last chapter to this book and idk idk y'all might love it, y'all might hate it - as long as MF WP DONT DELETE MY BOOK AFTER THIS MAINTENANCE THING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 26.7K 29
Kayla Kavari meets Jack Holland, a handsome doctor, on her way to visit the medical campus that she will call home for the next four years. Jack hasn...
380K 18.8K 49
Nalani King.. gorgeous but taken, goofy but smart, so smart that she she skipped quite a few grades- hence why she is a young doctor. Nalani is engag...
29.2K 1.9K 31
Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book. But between classes and daily naps, she'...
1.6M 92.5K 81
(EDITING BUT COMPLETE) Roses Are Red And Violet Is Blue. Doctor Violet Ankamah is a surgeon and a great one at that. Her life is perfect. Her job...