The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

08

8.1K 414 552
By YahTheDon

yuuuuurrrrr😌

Beyoncé | December 8th
Manhattan , New York

Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't had any in over a year or just the fact that it was good but that was the best pussy I'd ever had in my entire life. I knew I was younger than her and she had a lot more sex than me, that wasn't a problem. I know I held my own in there though. When I think about it, I would fuck me if I were me. At the same time, I was so self conscious about it. She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it well. I just wondered if I did my job as well. She'd experienced a lot more than I had.

"You been holding out on me Giselle!" Di ran into my room, I could hear her footsteps on the way. She slammed the door behind her. "Your sister is a devil."

"What did she do to you? She's the sweetest thing."

"To you! She feeds you, danced with you, does all that shit. You're her big sister."

"And I'll do anything for her, don't forget it."

"I wish I had the bond y'all got, must be nice. Anyway, what happened between you and Ms. Maraj? You got between them fat ass cheeks or what?"

"You are such a nigga. To answer your question though, I did. I did her bad. She was tryna doubt me, calling me a little girl and all that bullshit so I fucked the shit outta her. We went like 4 times. Before that though, bruh she sucked me dry. Literally. She had me nutting before she even put my dick in her mouth. Very much deep throat queen."

"Where was Seven at?"

"Some friend's house. That woman is crazy, she literally told Seven that she was in her room fucking somebody so she wouldn't come bother us."

"You ain't shit Bey. What friend though?"

"It's just some fun and I don't know."

"Imagine you and Seven make it right? Like y'all get married and shit and here come her mama ruining the wedding over some dick. You think Seven can suck dick like that?"

"Doubt it. First time Seven saw it, she was scared to put it in her mouth."

"BITCH!" She busted out laughing, rolling over onto the floor. "She was scared?"

"You done seen my dick before, you'd be scared too bitch. Peep game."

"Put me on."

"You know her birthday today and me and Seven's anniversary is in 3 days. This what I was thinking? See Ms. Maraj in her birthday suit tonight and try to get Seven out of her pants on the 11th. I'm taking her to the 4 Seasons, shit I deserve some."

"You tryna compare nigga?"

"You get me! I wanna see if-"

"Beyoncé you are a sick muthafucka. You know I don't even fuck with Seven like that but when this shit blows up, you're in hot water. You in deep now, I know you addicted to it, I can see it in your face. Don't let some pussy knock you off your game."

"We're not gonna get caught because we aren't gonna do it that much. And when we do, we'll be careful. I'm not fucking her in that house anymore, that's too dangerous."

"Beyoncé..." She looked at me through the mirror. "Don't get caught seriously. I don't even see how she doing that to her daughter anyway. I get wanting somebody young but you her daughter's girlfriend. I'm telling you, something else going on between them 2."

"But it ain't my business to know that, I don't really care about all that. Before her, I ain't had none in over a year just tryna fuck wit' Seven. I'm gon' get some pussy from somewhere."

"Remind me never to fuck with you."

"Yo mama fine too. You lucky she like my auntie." I winked. She flipped me off.

••

"Happy birthday Ms. Maraj." I handed her the small box and she smiled at me, taking it from me.

I had one hand in Seven's, I kissed her cheek and let her get in the car before me. Ms. Maraj bit her lip and got in the passenger seat. I got in behind Seven.

Her 'man' was apparently driving us to a club. Nasir was a good looking nigga, it seemed like Ms. Maraj hated niggas her age. He was in his 40's.

I wondered about the history between Seven and Ms. Maraj. They spoke lovingly but there was an underlying issue somewhere. Diamonté had put it in my head and now I couldn't get it out. Had Ms. Maraj stolen another of Seven's lovers? I asked her that when we had sex and I didn't get an answer. It was making me come up with my own conspiracies. If I asked Seven about it, she would know something was up, if I asked Ms. Maraj, she wouldn't answer me. They were the only ones with the answer to my question.

"What's on your mind baby? You okay?" Seven asked, she leaned over, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"You been thinking about a lot lately. Do you wanna talk about it when we get back to my house?"

"Your mom is not letting me stay the night." I sighed.

"If she gets drunk enough, I can get her to do anything." She whispered.

Well, thanks for the tip.

"You drinking?"

"You know I am. What type of bad girl would I be if I didn't drink? You know me better than that." She winked.

When we got to the club, Nas helped Ms. Maraj out of the car and kissed her cheek. I helped Seven out. We skipped to the front of the line and Ms. Maraj stood up on her toes to talk to the bouncer. He removed the bar and let us all through. He didn't take a second look at us, he didn't even take a first.

"How did your mom do that?"

"I told you, that woman has connections all over this city, shit this state."

Thanks for the tip again.

The entire night, after Seven got a few shots in her, was all over me. She couldn't keep her ass off me and I could tell she was feeling herself. She was turning me on and if she wasn't so drunk and still drinking, I would fuck her. Not tonight. She's too drunk.

"Seven baby, relax." I sat down and held onto her waist. She wasn't listening to me though, she continued grinding on my lap. I was hard as hell but no one could see. Gladly. These dark lights made it easy on me.

"I love you so much Beyoncé." She straddled my lap and whined in my ear. It was so sexy, I placed my hands on her hips, keeping her where she was. "You're so sexy. I love looking at your face."

She doesn't even talk like this. That's how I knew she was drunk.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." She said. She tried to get up but I slammed her back down.

"No you're not. You're done Seven, no more drinks for you baby girl."

"But baby please." She wrapped her arms around my neck. She was grinding on my dick. It was confusing. This is how I knew it was time to get Seven out of here. She was very clear about not wanting to have sex until she's married.

I stood up, holding onto her hand. I went to find Ms. Maraj to tell her that I was calling an uber or something. This was ultimate bad girl, even for Seven.

When I found Ms. Maraj and Nasir, I pulled her to the side.

"Your daughter is pretty damn drunk, I'm taking her home. I'm calling an Uber."

She nodded her head then pushed Seven's hair back out of her face. "You're gonna be okay baby, I'll be home later to take care of you."

Seven just smiled drunkenly at her mom. Ms. Maraj handed me a pair of keys. I recognized them as the Rolls Royce keys.

"It's outside. When you have her down, text me when you're coming back to get the 2 of us."

I nodded my head and we made our way to her mom's car. I helped her into her seatbelt. At this point she was still horny but she was too drowsy to act on it.

As I was driving, she kept lulling her head on and off my shoulder. I touched her cheek until we got to her house.

When we got there, I helped her up to her room and out of all her clothes except her underwear.

"Stay with meeee babyy." She whined.

I took my shoes off and laid in the bed. Immediately she laid her legs over mine. She had her hands all over my face.

Her drunk ass.

"Baby let's lay down and go to sleep." I mumbled through her hands.

She wouldn't listen. I sighed, holding onto the side of her neck and looked into her eyes.

"Sleep Seven."

She didn't say anything, just laid her head down and stared at me until her eyes shut and she drifted off to sleep.

Laying here with Seven made me realize exactly why I felt so bad before and after having sex with Ms. Maraj. That shit was wrong. Point blank. I had a down ass female right here who'd do anything for me. Yet here I am, fucking her mom.

I wasn't gonna tell Seven about any of it, I didn't wanna lose her, I was just gonna stop doing it. It was a little mistake, I'm not gonna touch Ms. Maraj again.

I sighed and got out of the bed, sliding my shoes back on. I left the house, going back to the club, making sure to let Ms. Maraj know.

Her and Nasir came out of the club and she opened the door, telling me to get out and get in the back. I did.

She started driving until we pulled up to a big house. She leaned over, kissing Nasir with an open mouth. I wouldn't lie, it was sexy to look at.

"I had an amazing time baby." She winked at him. He did the same, getting out. "Up front Beyoncé."

Now who the hell is she talking to?

I got up in the front, looking away from her as she drove effortlessly. She did everything like that, she just had so much experience to me. Not the point though.

"How is Seven?" She asked me.

"What's with you and Seven? That's your daughter and yet here you are... with me... her girlfriend. You don't feel like that's wrong? Like you don't feel any problem with that?" I asked.

She took a quick glance at me before looking back at the road. "Not that it's any of your business but when it comes down to lovers, Seven and I have a complicated relationship. I feel nothing towards you, we have had sex once and it won't be the last time. We both know this for sure. Seven will be fine."

What does that mean, when it comes to lovers they have a complicated relationship? What was so complicated about it?

"Now... are you going to give me what I really want for my birthday?" She asked, we pulled up into her driveway. She snatched the keys out of the ignition and turned to me.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

She held both sides of my face, pulling me into a passionate kiss. Her fingers raked through my hair as the kiss grew more intense. She pulled away from me.

"What do you want for your birthday Ms. Maraj?"

"I want you to show me that you're not a little girl."

"I can show you that." I mumbled against her lips.

I just told myself I wasn't gonna touch Ms. Maraj again. Of course here I was touching her anyway.
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
8.2K 391 40
What happens when divorced single mother Beyoncé Knowles meets her new neighbor Y/N? Things get crazy..read to find out
178K 8.2K 46
Work #4 // Submissive | Beyoncé was a single mother of three when her long time boyfriend, Shawn, was arrested when she got pregnant with their firs...
8.9K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...