C R U S H ( Lee Heesung )

By WaengOrangeade

" H-Heesung-oppa, w-what are you d-doing ? " " I don't care if everyone knew about us...if I have to leave... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Author's HAPPY NOTE
13
14
Author's note
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!🙆
15
16
17
18
Hey hey hey !
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Get to know HERA
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

2

17.5K 567 941
By WaengOrangeade

( A/N : The outfit you chose for the audition is the pic above ^_^ )

After two hours of waiting, the audition have finally started. As Y/n looked back, she was surprised that the line was very long that it looked like a human snake.

And the other ladies slowly went inside to the respected place for the audition. As they went inside, Y/n felt nervous as she think that she might do the wrong thing as she brought her own guitar.

After a long hour of waiting for her turn, she decided to leave at her line, asking the lady at her back to secure the line including her guitar to make sure that no one else occupies it, except for her.

After that, she sprinted while finding the comfort room. She was running around the whole building. She really want to ask one of the people there but it feels so embarrassing for her. She keep running and running and running...

*Bump !

" Oh ! I'm sorry ! I really am ! Excuse me for a while ! " she said as she ran away but the person she accidentally bumped held her hand and asked her to face him.

" Excuse me, are you new here ? I didn't see you here... "

" Oh, I'm one of the female who's going to audition here ! I'm just searching for the comfort room ? Will you tell me the direction ? "

" Oh, you'll just have to walk straight until the end and turn at the right, there's the bathroom. "

" AHH ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! SORRY FOR BUMPING TO YOU ! I'LL GO NOW ! "

As Y/n ran away...

" Hey ! What's your name ?! I'm-- "

" The name's Y/... "

The person didn't heard of it clearly as she was far from the person. As her figure slowly disappear...

" By the way, I'm Heesung... " he said to himself. 

After 10 minutes, she went back to the line and thanked the lady at her back.

" Hey ! The lady who's in front of you is about to perform inside ! You're lucky you made it early ! "

" Thanks for reminding me that, and also for watching over my guitar and the line. By the way, may I know your name ? "

" I'm Park Cameron, but you can call me Christa for short. "

" Your name seems a bit different from an actual Korean name...are you a foreigner ? "

" Yup, you're right ! I'm half American-half Korean ! My mother's a Korean while my father's American. "

" Then we're the same ! I'm half ( Nationality ) - half Korean ! My mother's a ( Nationality ) while my father is a Korean !  "

" Really ?! Oh wow, what a coincidence to meet someone who's like me ! "

" Contestant number 120, please come in. "

" Hey ! You're next, Y/n ! "

" Oh, me ? God...I'm so nervous ! "

" You can do it, Y/n !! "

" Thanks, Christa ! I'll go now... "

                                    (*^3^)/~♡

" Hyung ! Where have you been ! Sunghoon's been looking for you everywhere ! "

" What ?! I just went to the comfort room ! Why ? Where did Sunghoon go ? "

" He went to our sunbaenim's studio...with Jake-hyung. "

" TXT or BTS ? "

" I don't know, hyung... "

" Yah ! You should've asked them, Ni-ki ! "

" Sorry ! They were just in a hurry to find you-- "

" Ni-ki ! Did you already find-- HEESUNG-HYUNG !! Where did you go ? We've been looking for you for the tenth time ! " Sunghoon said.

" I just went to the comfort room. "

" Hyung ! There are many female outside...are they the fans of our sunbaenims ? Or our fans ? I'm scared that there maybe a sasaeng there outside ! " Ni-ki said, hugging his Heesung-hyung.

" Don't worry, they're just here for the upcoming girl group. They already started the auditions... "

" I see-- "

" Pssst ! Guys ! Me and Jungwon sneaked out to see the female auditions ! "

" What if they saw the two of you there, Jay ? What will you do ? "

" I'll probably use my Hokage move to escape. "

" What about me, hyung ? You'll leave me behind ? "

" What if I say yes ? "

" Then I'll tell them the truth and let's get scolded together. " Jungwon savagely said.

" Yah ! Jungwon-ah ! You can't do that ! "

" Oh I can, hyung. "

" Good morning ladies and gentlemen ! It's me, Sunoo ! Your very handsome Prince Sunoo ! " he said as he made everyone flinch.

" You're lucky you're cute, Sunoo. " Jake said.

" I already am...by the way, our Heesung-hyung finally came to that level ! "

" What do you mean, Sunoo-hyung ? " Ni-ki said.

" Heesung-hyung met a girl from the audition earlier. " he said as he whispered it to Ni-ki that made him very surprised and started jumping in joy.

" What is it, Ni-ki ? Tell me ! "

" Heesung-hyung met a girl from the auditions earlier... "

Everyone was surprised except for Heesung as he was confused at Sunoo who's smirking.

" Yah ! What did you say, Sunoo ?! "

" Nothing ! Wahahahaha ! "

" Who's that girl, Sunoo ? " Jungwon said.

" Sunoo ! What did I just heard from Jungwon ?! "

                                       (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

" Finally ! I'm done ! Christa, you're next ! Good luck ! " Y/n said as she went outside from the room.

Y/n decided to wait for Christa for a while. She can't believe that she made it without any mistake.

A few minutes, Christa went outside to say that she's done. So the two decided to eat some food at the cafeteria to fill up their stomachs while asking each other questions.

" What song did you sang, Y/n ? "

" 'Stay' by BLACKPINK. That's why I brought my guitar, see ? How 'bout yours ? "

" I sang 'Same Old Love' by Selena Gomez !"

" How old are you, Christa ? "

" I'm 16 ? How 'bout you ? "

" I'm 17...so I'm your noona ! "

" Yeah, I mean it's so cute if I call you 'Y/n-noona' ! "

" Oh, I wish I'll pass. " Y/n said as she laid her head on the table.

" We'll pass, Y/n-noona~...believe me ! "

A very, very long time passed and finally, the audition is now over and they called all the females who joined the audition and gathered to a place which is more bigger and comfortable.

As they followed the staffs, they saw BTS and TXT standing with the other producers and staff as they waved at them, making the ladies go wild.

" YEONJUN-OPPA ! WE'LL BE FINALLY TOGETHER !! "

" JUNGKOOK-OPPA ! NOTICE ME !! "

But these two groups just laughed at them for being too energetic.

" In a total of 230,459 submitted forms, only 500 was given a message from the agency ! "

Y/n was surprised at the number of the forms were submitted and she also felt happiness that for over 230,459 forms submitted, only 500 passed and she's one of them.

" But this time, from 500 to... "

" 50 ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 243 13
A heartbreak story inspired from movie "When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead" -------------------------- The tenth time I pretended to...
57.6K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
49.7K 2.1K 58
His veiny hand drifted up to my hair as he pulled it sexually and spoke as his lips hovered over my neck "I'll only do it if you agree love?" I was...
152K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...