๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

By balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... More

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

031

13.9K 961 571
By balenciaganovels

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Got somebody she is a beauty
Very special really and truly
Take good care of me like it's her duty
Want you right by my side night and day
No letting go no holding back
Because you are my lady." Nasir sang to Armani as he snaked his arms around her early that morning while she found ways to keep herself busy.

She had spent the morning cleaning since she was on leave which meant she either stayed home with the kids or her friends came to her because of the kids. 

"When I am with you it's all a that
Girl, I am so glad we've dated
No letting go no holding back." Nasir sang passionately off key as he placed his hand on her stomach making her pause from cleaning the mirror.

"Baby you in the waaay." Armani said trying to contain the smile that crept onto her face. She was well into her 8th month of pregnancy and it was safe to say she was over it; she wa
nted her baby out as soon as possible.

"Well shìt here i am trying to serenade you." Nasir said making her smile.

"Well serenade away Mr.Carter."

"Alright then Mrs.Carter." He cheesed as he got back to singing loudly and stayed out the way until she finished cleaning.

"Really appreciate you loving me
After all that we've been through
Really appreciate you loving me
All times, time" he sang creeping back onto Armani before spinning her around so she could face him.

"You so.... beautiful." He said making her blush the same way.

You'd think by now the butterflies would have stopped but for Armani they never did. He still made her feel the same every time he touched her. He was still delicate and sweet on her and as protective as one should be over his only baby mother and wife. He made it clear that he was deeply infatuated so when people asked about her he never failed so speak up and tell the world 'That's all me' with the brightest grin on his face.

He was proud to say Armani was his wife and he wasn't afraid to let the world know it neither. He found niggas that acted like loving they girl in front of other niggas was weird to be childish in every way, and the nonchalant shit he seen play out was overplayed and lame. 

"Thank you baby." Armani said grinning as she stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips against his causing him to firmly grip her ass cheeks.

"With every baby I put in you yo ass gets fatter." He chuckled as he jiggled her butt in his hand. "Fat enough to eat." He joked making her eye him.

"Momma! Say tryna— what in tarnation did I walk into?" Raseem said raising his eyebrow at the two. "Y'all being grown ain't y'all?"

"Raseem if you don't mind your own guide da—

"What Say tryna do?" Armani asked and as if to answer the question she heard a thud come from Savior room.

She, Nasir, and Raseem all went down the hall to see what happened and Armani's mouth dropped when she saw that Say had jumped out his crib and was sitting on the floor cheesing.

"Say what in the world..." Armani mumbled as she lifted the boy to his feet.

"Had me thinking he cracked his head open." Nasir said.

"Say was tryna jump out his crib." Raseem said as if the 3 of them weren't already in the room.

"Oh really? I haven't took notice." Armani sarcastically responded as she looked at Say reach up to touch her stomach.

"Balloon." He said as he tapped her stomach.

"No Say I'm not a balloon." Armani said.

"Hi balloon." He waved at her stomach.

"So you think I'm big Say?" Armani said biting her lip, her feelings was a little bit hurt thanks to her pregnancy hormones. "I told you I wa s getting big Nas."

"No you not, if anything Say head getting big." Raseem bucked at him and Say seemingly attempted to rebuttals the action.

"Mouf big." Say said mean mugging his brother.

"Boy..." Rah trailed off before he pushed Say forehead causing him to fall on his ass. "That's what I thought, can't even hold your own weight."

"You not gettin big Mani, you think I'd lie to you?" Nasir said.

"No." Armani mumbled as she rubbed her stomach and wiped her loose tear.

"One more month and your snap back gon be amazing like it was with Say." Nas said planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm hungry." Armani mumbled as she walked out the room to find herself something to eat. Due to her heightened hunger, the pantry was always stocked with snacks upon snacks to fulfill her want.

"Baby where you at?" Nasir yelled from upstairs. "Always disappearing."

"The kitchen." Armani said as she grabbed a jar of pickles and hot cheetos.

She had the weirdest craving for pickles and hot Cheetos the past month and just last week she had eaten sour cream, a jalapeño pepper, and Takis. Weirdly enough none of her food choices tore up her stomach like she expected and she was thankful for that.

"GIRL THIS DICK TALK! HEAD! BREAD! BREAD! GIRL THIS DICK TALK!" Monty yelled out as he entered the home of Armani and Nasir causing her to jump and drop the ice cream scoop she held.

Who the fuck left the door unlocked?

"Boy are you crazy? That's how you get shot" Armani stressed as she washed off the ice cream scooper and continued making her serving.

"HELP ME OUT IF I GO TO THE FEDS!" Raseem yelled out coming down the stairs with the heavy footsteps. "GIRL THIS DICK TALK! IM TRYNA PUT IT IN BETWEEN YA LEGS! AINT REPEATING SHIT BITCH I SAID WHAT I SAID!"

"My nigga!" Monty said slapping hands with Raseem.

"Stop all that cussing! Say can hear both y'all!" Armani yelled from the kitchen as she came out with a bowl full of vanilla ice cream and her pickle and Cheetos toppings.

"Girl what the hell you e— oh I forgot you pregnant." Monty said.

"YURRR!" Ant and Akeems voices soon filled the downstairs.

"Now what the fuck?" Armani mumbled not expecting guest. Despite them being her friends, she hated looking a hot mess in front of people and with her being pregnant— she felt self conscious more than usual.

"Wassup Mani?" Asked Ant as he gave her a hug. "How's pregnancy treating you."

"Tell ya friend stop letting his kids go off in me." Armani said looking over as Nasir who had just came downstairs in red sweats and a black tee.

"I'm marking my territory, Ian stopping shit." Nas said.

"I know that's right." Monty said. "I'm finna mark my territory inside Siya soon enough ian gon hold you."

"Not gon wait till y'all married? Or even hit a year?" Armani said shaking her head. "Y'all only 9 months in."

"And 9 months is long enough, but y'all tell me why Chardenay out of rehab and Ian even gon cap to y'all... she look good like bet—" Monty said licking his lips.

"Boy who you trying to be? Future?" Armani joked. "With his baby mama drama having ass."

"Excuse me and I hearing correctly? I swear if you tryna say you going back to her you gotta be the dumbest nigga by far to leave a girl like Siya for that." Ant chimed in.

"Not even gon hold you, I'd beat yo ass." Akeem said. "Cause Siya one hunnid with her life together and Chardenay ain't fully there. Not to mention Siya is settling for you with ALL your baby momma drama and is even okay with playing step mommy because she's for YOU. You really tryna lose that for a female in rehab?"

"Niggas tryna leave a raw ass female for a drugged up one, imagine that." Akeem said .

"Let's not bash Chardenay too much." Armani said. "Yes let's agree we all dislike her strongly and I for one ONE HUNDRED agree that I'd beat ya ass if you thought about leaving Siya for her. However let's not forget, this same girl from rehab was doing everything for Monty and he never said out loud or mentioned that he would leave Siya for Chardenay, he just simply said she looked good now."

"Y'all really must think real low of me if y'all think I'd leave my lady for Chardenay." Monty said shaking his head. "Mani is right, stop assuming shit because all I said was she look good. A lot of people can look good but I'm not attracted to her, she doesn't cater to me mentally, physically, and sexually like Siya do. Siya is my lady and she's here to stay."

"Period friend." Armani said.

"Now as I was saying, she looked good like better than I last seen her, by the looks of it she seemed to be getting her life together, I hope rehab calmed her crazy ass down though." Monty said. "Don't need her fuckin up the hood in my life."

"So what you gon do when she finally comes to you asking for see Harm?" Ant asked.

"Man to keep it a band... I don't even know like at the end of the day yes I know, that's her birth mom and I guess she has a right to see her daughter." Monty said truthfully."However, at the same time baby girl is my daughter, and baby girl is my world and she put ha hands on her. I could never trust her to ever be off alone with her because Chardenay is the type to run off, and I'm afraid what I'll do to her, if I hear she tryna run off with my kid when I make that attempt to give her that trust. I'd probably be serving life for slaughter."

"That's crazy that everything turned out to be the opposite of what it was 4 years ago." Ant said reminiscing. "4 years ago you was a bum and Chardenay was the one taking care of Harmonee while you was out being a deadbeat, now she's the bum trying to get her life together and you the one taking care of Harm."

"That shit crazy for real but on the real I applaud you on stepping up brother man." Akeem said slapping hands with him.

"I told y'all I got this." Monty said. "I'm a grown ass man."

"Yeah now you behaving like one." Ant said.

The doorbell rang so Armani got up to open it. When she reached the door and opened it she was greeted by all the girls and the kids.

"Is it just chill at Mani crib day?" Armani joked as she hugged her girls.

"Yup pretty much." Siya cheesed as she held up a bag of snacks.

"I just ate ice cream, pickles, and Cheetos but shiiiit I can make some space." Armani said taking the bag of snacks from her.

"My niece coming so soon, that's so crazy that the reveal feel like not too long ago." Azari said rubbing her stomach.

"I know right, hi Auntie baby, Siya gon spoil you when you get her." Siya said placing her hand on Armani's stomach causing the little human to kick.

"Hear spoil and now you wanna kick and stuff." Armani joked rubbing her belly. She was so prepared for her little one to arrive and finally have a little girl in the house so she wasn't overpowered by the 3 main dudes in her life.

"Right, she said make they pockets hurt." Naya said. "Lord knows Asahd making mine hurt." She placed 1 year old Asahd down and he immediately ran in the house to the baby gate which held a confused Savior behind it.

"Girl I just bought me one of these." Naya said. "Asahd doesn't listen so his bad ass needed it."

"Girl you telling me, Say jumped out his crib today and had the audacity to be grinning." Armani said as she let the girls inside and locked the door.

"Imagine, I'm telling you some of these babies built different." Azari said unleashing Kemari to run off with Harmonee.

"Don't be running up around the house knocking stuff over too!" Siya yelled at the two.

"Especially you Kemari! Bad ass lil girl!" Azari yelled at her.

"Otayyyy!" They yelled back in response.

The girls gossiped about the latest drama in Brooklyn then Armani moved on to proudly tell them how rapper A Boogie came in to get tatted and he left a huge sum of money. Naya expressed news of her own telling that she had gotten a raise. Azari happily said she had made progress with one of her kids name Amari who was a mute. Lastly, Siya expressed news that she had to file a restraining order against one of her patience who had seemingly became infatuated with her.

"See hell nawl, I could not do your job." Azari said. "Them people that's real fucked up be scary on TV."

"Girl a lot of my patients know better to try that shìt with me because I'll have them locked up in their room for hours as punishment— I'm talking no TV time no nothing. This is like my fourth patient I've filed a restraint on."

"See at this point I would have quit." Armani said shaking her head.

"Right." Azari said.

"Despite all the negative I do love my job and it pays good so I can't really complain." Siya shrugged.

"Make them coins." Naya said.

"ALL THE BIG HEADED FEMALES WHOSE NAMES ARE AZARI, ARMANI,NAYA, AND SIYA REPORT YALL ASSES DOWNSTAIRS!" Monty yelled making the girls look at each other before they busted out laughing.

"Boy I think you forgot whose house you yelling in, yelling like you somebody momma." Armani said as the girls each came down.

"Yada yada ion wanna hear none of that, it's movie night." Monty said.

"Boy—

"What movie we watching?" He said blatantly cutting her off.

"Imma knock your boyfriend out." Armani's said to Siya making her chuckle.

"I wanna watch Aladdin." Akeem said.

"I second that!" Armani said.

"I third."

"I fourth."

"ALL THE BABIES BY THE NAME OF RAH, KEMARI, SAY, ASAHD, AND HARMONEE COME HERE!" Armani said putting her ''moms" voice to use.

Seconds later a patter of footsteps came from the other living room and all the kids stood in front of the adults.

"Y'all wanna watch Aladdin?" Azari asked after purposely staying silent to scare the kids.

"Huh?" Harmonee said.

"DO YOU...want to...watch...Aladdin." Azari slowed her words down.

"Yeahhh!!" The kids began to squeal and jump and down.

"Everybody pick a spot and sit down. No movement unless it's for potty use got it?"

"Yes ma'am." They each said before they conjugated to a corner beside each other.

"Turn off the lights." Monty said and Nasir got up to turn them off as the movie began.

"YAAY ALADDIN!" Harmonee said excitedly clapping.

"Think we gon order some food tonight,"

________________
Just a wholesome chapter for y'all.

I been on fire with the updates yall can't even cap to y'all selves.

VOTE.

Be interacted, I promise I'm not scary or "mean" ask any of my readers like dang dry pussy whores 😂😭

THOUGHTS?

Thoughts bout Chardenay?

Thoughts about the gang?

Thoughts about anyone in particular?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 12.4K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
3.1K 47 18
๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž.
318K 11.8K 52
๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
29.3K 711 11
แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€แด… ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€? ยฉ ๐Œ๐„๐๐๐€๐‚๐„๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ