Bloodstream

Oleh meimyselfforever

I stopped inches away from her. I could feel the heat radiating off her body. I was too close. She kept her e... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
01 Gunshot
02 Hex
03 A Story
04 Red
05 Mistake
06 Green
07 Rest
08 He Left?
09 Distraction
10 A Visitor
11 Coming With You
12 Everything
13 The Real Story
14 Ten Minutes
15 No
16 Dream Walking
17 Curiosity
18 Patience
19 Alpha Boy
20 Incendia
21 Drink From The Vein
22 Baby
23 Insatiable
24 A Bad Idea
25 Leave
26 Dissension
27 I Have To Find Her
28 He Knows Something
29 Two Can Play
30 Good Girl
31 Sanctum
32 Letter For Her
33 Bath
34 Blood Stained Wall
35 News From...
36 Space?
37 We Got Shit To Do
38 Into The Woods
39 Tied Down
40 Mind Games
41 He Looks Familiar
42 Witch Hunt
43 Till Midnight
44 Blue
45 Its Unheard Of
46 A Hint
47 Let's Go Home
49 Our Best Shot
50 Shaky
51 Are The Boys Behaving Themselves?
52 Why Would I Start A War?
53 Is This It?
54 Let's Get This Over With
55 What Had To Be Done
56 Howl In The Woods
57 Do You Wanna Know?
58 I Have A Bad Feeling
59 Fire and Knives
Epilogue

48 I Missed This

115 8 6
Oleh meimyselfforever

Sage

Gervase was beautiful. Actually, that would be an understatement. I had been here before, but it never failed to wind me with its beautiful views and architecture. 

It had old buildings lining the streets.Bars lined every street corner. Museums and galleries and restaurants and cafes and lakes and oh my gosh. Artists, musicians, painters, dancers all on the streets. Performing. Thrilling. It was like everyday was a festival for them out here. It really was something else.

My eyes caught a glimpse of a woman reading tarot to a young girl by the street. 

"Witches" 

"Yeah. We all live in peace in Gervase, Sage. The only enemies are the ones outside the walls" Axel's proud voice rang. Why wouldn't he be? Being able to attain peace on a level like this…. with witches was something even Ezra and I couldn't do in Kallihan. 

"Gosh, I keep forgetting how beautiful this place is" I set my eyes on the horizon as we passed over a bridge over a lake. The setting sun added to the charm of the scene, making it even more magical. 

"You seem to like it here.." he rested his hand on my knee, circling his thumb. I had somehow gotten used to him doing that and instinctively moved closer to him. 

"It is beautiful, Axel. How could I not like it?" I kept my eyes over the lake as we passed. 

"I'll show you around later" he left a soft kiss on my temple. 

"I've been here before" I turned around to look at him. 

"Yes, but not with me. I'm going to show you around" he pulled me in closer and I snuggled up against his shoulder, almost drifting off to sleep after the long journey.

*

"Where's my room?" I glanced over at  the dark haired, tall, blue eyed boy carrying my jacket and bag.

We had reached the Palace about half an hour back and I desperately needed to take a shower and get changed and Axel was busy in his office. He got dragged away by some officials the second we stepped in. They didn't seem too happy about their Kings leaving the Kingdom for weeks on end. 

"This way, Ms Amherst" he smiled and gestured to me to follow him.

"Do you know when Axel is going to be done with his work?" 

"No, Ms Am.."

"Just Call me Sage" I cut him off, waving my hand. He was being too formal for my liking, besides he seemed to be a sweet young boy. 

"I don't think Sire would approve of that" he smiled glancing over his shoulder at me and I immediately had a feeling I'm going to get along with this kid. Well he wasn't a kid, but he was much younger than me. He was probably a new Vampire. 

"What's your name?" 

"Ashton" 

"Ashton? That's a lovely name" I smiled. 

"So is Sage" he turned around to give me another bright smile and pushed a door open behind him, revealing a huge room, with light grey walls and dark grey curtains draped over the floor to ceiling windows that covered an entire wall. Most of the furniture was black and the detailing gold. I immediately knew this wasn't just another guest bedroom.

"Is this Axel's room?" I was walking towards the centre of the room, taking in everything around me. I think this alone reminded me how different all our kingdoms were. Kallihan was obviously more developed and fast paced, but Gervase….Gervase was pure royalty. From the way they kept the culture and heritage of the Kingdom intact to the way everyone around here carried themselves in such a dignified manner. It was so different, yet intriguing. 

"I was told to bring you in here…" he creased his brows at me. 

"Yes, Thank you, Ashton" I heard a low, husky voice and looked over Ashton's shoulder to see Axel standing there casually, with his hands in his pockets. 

Ashton turned around and walked over to Axel with his arms stretched out and to my surprise a smile cracked on Axel's face and he wrapped his arms around him into a quick hug, giving him a pat on the back.

"It's good to have you back Sire" Ashton smiled and Axel nodded at him glancing over at me. 

"Have you introduced yourselves?" he walked in with his eyes fixed on me, and crossed his arms over his chest, facing Ashton. 

"Yes, we have" he smiled at me.

"Good. You're in charge of Palace security from now on" Axel's statement made Ashton's eyes widen out.

"What about the Kingdom walls? We'll need someone out there Axel, given the threat you're facing" he frowned.

"I need my best men close, Ashton. Pack your bags and move in here" 

Ashton didn't seem too happy about that, but he nodded anyway and took Axel's leave "On it" and left. 

"He seems nice" I kept my eyes on Ashton disappearing behind the door as Axel shut the door behind him. 

"I bet half the women in the Kingdom would agree" he gave me a knowing look..

He began loosening his tie as he walked towards me and if I thought he couldn't look any hotter, I couldn't be more wrong, because  his smirk coupled with the look in his eyes and arousal radiating off him was way more than my mind could handle. 

"You should probably stop looking at me like that, Sage. I got work to do" he stopped a few feet away from me and I stood there wondering if I should close this distance or wait . Because either way we weren't going to be able to keep our hands off each other for more than a few hours.

"Then go" I looked him dead in the eyes, matching his heated gaze knowing very well he could read me like a book. 

"Okay"  he put his hands behind his back eyeing me from head to toe. 

"Okay?" I frowned. 

"We both know you don't mean that, baby" his smirk stretched into a dangerously tempting grin and he knew my resistance was gone because I just stood there staring at him, watching his eyes getting darker and darker by the second and I felt an all too familiar tug in my stomach and I could no longer contain the smirk that cracked onto my lips. Of Course he took that as a Yes.

I felt two things that instant. One, my back against the wall. Second, Axel's mouth ravaging mine, his tongue swirling around mine making me moan with him doing the bare minimum. 

"I missed you" he growled against my mouth, gripping my thighs, lifting me off the ground to hook my legs around his waist. 

"You gotta make up for it" I pulled and the buttons from his shirt went flying across the room. And I took the opportunity to run my hands down his chest and up his to the back of his neck, gripping his hair, kissing him harder. 

"I will" he pulled me away from the wall and I felt myself being put down against something soft. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. 

He was quick to rip my top over my head, trailing kisses down my neck, my chest and right down to my stomach….He stopped. He pressed his lips against my stomach so delicately and I realised what was going through his mind. 

"It's alright, baby" I ran my hand through his dark hair and he looked up at me with a concerned look in his eyes "We're gonna be okay" I breathed out. 

He sighed and pushed himself up to sit down at the edge of the bed. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it at the side "I need to ask you something" he looked at me with narrowed eyes and I have a feeling this had been on his eyes for a while.

"What?" I sat up straight and reached for my top that was lying on the floor beside the bed and he grabbed my wrists, pulling me against him.

"You didn't know about the baby until you lost it," he whispered.

I just looked up at him wondering where he was about to go with this.

"What about now?" his eyes fixed on my lips "Have you thought about what this is? Us?" I felt my breath catch in my throat. 

"Axel" I pulled my hands away from him and climbed into his lap, straddling him "When you were leaving Kallihan you told me to come back to you when I understood what I felt. I'm here now." I grabbed his face, drowning in those greys like I always do "We take it one day at a time, okay?" 

His lips curled up into a smile. Not an arrogant grin. Not a seductive smirk. A smile. A genuine smile, and that reflected in his eyes too and his hand flew to the back of my head pulling me back against his lips. 

I guess we both tried taking it slow initially, but it was mere seconds before the kiss got rougher and we were back to pulling each other's clothes off. I found myself in nothing but my little silk thongs. 

Axel stood at the edge of the bed pulling his pants and underwear to the floor before pulling down my underwear really.. really slow, taking his time, letting his eyes wander all over me. 

He climbed onto the bed and sat on his heel, spreading my legs open more for him and pulled me closer with his eyes raking down between my legs, making me feel an untameable feral need. 

"I missed this" he ran his thumb along my dripping slit, exploring every inch of well known territory and I subconsciously kneaded against his hand earning a dry groan from him.

"You missed it too, huh?" he put more pressure, making me push down harder against him, whimpering for more. His erection against my inner thigh just added to the torture. 

"I didn't hear that, baby" he pulled his thumb away 

"No" my hand immediately grabbed his, keeping it in place and his teasing eyes sparked up.

"No?" he tilted his head at me with a fake surprise. 

"Axel…" he cut me off, entering two fingers into me, painfully slow again. 

"Axel what?" he took his time working his fingers inside me. 

"I need you..." I breathed out, grinding my hips to match the pace his fingers set.

"Need me to what?" he pulled out and I instinctively whined. But breathed a sigh of relief when he pulled me down closer against his hips and I could feel his length grazing against my slit. 

"Fuck me" I spat out and he didn't have to be told a second time. Because he pushed himself into me, filling me up so perfectly before I could even finish. 

I bucked against him, welcoming him, gladly feeling myself stretch around him and my eyes rolled back when the pleasure hit with each thrust, each buck,each moan and it only kept intensifying.  

His fingers dug into my hips, pulling me against him each time rougher than the last. My hands were gripping onto the sheets around me and I tightened my legs around him as the tension in my stomach got heavier with each passing second. 

I clenched down around him and I heard him let out a muffled "Fuck" under his breath.

"Oh my.." my back arched and I was fighting back my climax, trying to hold onto this pleasure for as long as I could, but with Axel, resistance never lasted and I came all over him earning another low moan from him.

I felt him almost getting bigger inside me. I saw his jaw clench and I knew he was fighting it back too... another minute and he exploded inside me. 

He was breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his hair, he leaned over me to kiss me. That kiss. Oh God. That kiss felt as dirty as if we were still fucking, he had me moaning under him just by the way his mouth moved against mine, ravaging it. 

He suddenly pulled away from me and locked his eyes on mine, licking his lips.

"We're going out," he smiled. 

"Out?" I hadn't processed what he said. I was still dazed with pleasure. 

"I told you, I'm showing you around" he flipped onto his back and pulled me into his chest. 

"We can do that later" I looked up at him with innocent eyes. 

"Trust me baby, if we don't get out of here now, we'll be stuck in this room till...I don't know how long" he laughed, twirling the ends of hair around his fingers. 

"Ten minutes" I snuggled into his neck and closed my eyes, allowing my senses to take over, taking in his smell. Well, not exactly, because right now he smelt of sweat, sex and me. But it was his heart that my ears were fixed on. The slow, steady, peaceful pace did something to me that I didn't understand and I felt myself drifting off….the last thing I felt was Axel's lips against my forehead. 

**********

These two own my heart!

Anyway I'm gonna try and post thrice a week as often as I can, if not, then twice. Tuesday and Friday, the usual days. I'm trying to get this book complete by the end of October coz I have a second book that's ready to go out. And yes, its set in the same universe and contains spoilers, so it can't be put out until this book is done. 

Don't forget to vote and support.

See y'all soon.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

177K 5.6K 31
**********MATURE CONTENT(18+)********** I made my way to the huge brick house. Roses were scattered all across the ground that led me to the front do...
68.2K 5.4K 50
Ancient Blood Series: Book 2 - She shook her head the micro amount his grip would allow. "I... I killed all those people!" "Yes," the word came out i...
294K 6.6K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
7.7K 226 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...