Red Wrists: Twists and Turns...

By IllusionTheProxy

(COMPLETE! AND THANKS FOR 451K READS!) You are just the average girl, swallowed up in society's rude comments... More

Tim
From Good to Bad
Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)
Broken "Promise"
Dream Come True
(Insert Title Here)
Hanging Out With Tim.... I Guess 0.o
(Insert Title Here)
Bwahaha!!!! Signed, ^JEFF^
Slenderp
Silent Shouts
Edge of Insanity
Great Escape
Another Mystery
TITLE NAME, ANYONE???
PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)
MAAAAAAAZE
"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad
WHA?!?!?
"Title your Story Part"? But why?
"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!
NOT AN UPDATE *ducks as things are thrown at me*
Still not an update, but NEED FEEDBACK!
The Sad Truth
Guess Who~?
Pond of Alternate Realities.
Not An Update, Just a Stupid Curiosity
(NO TITLE YET)
(A/N) / Story Update
Reality Shmality!
New Update
THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?
So Very HAPPY
(A/N)
Spread the Word
(((((NOT AN UPDATE, BUT NEED HELP)))))
Hey, Go Read Something!
Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"
OMFG, I NOW LOVE @Hydriod!!!! (NO HOMO)
Waking Up
Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)
OH MY FUDGING GAWD!!!!!!
The Balloon Master
*Me Screaming Uncontrollably*
(Quick Little Tip for those of you trying to make up random characters)
Dang It!
(Counted Up The Votes........Only one reality was voted for!!!)
I love teachers' reactions :3
Not an update, but still.....
I have realized something!
Steven Majick
Suggestion for you Squirrels
OLD STORY TIME
In the Hospital!
Oh My Zalgo..................
Oh my god, I love diss book!
Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)
Back to the Past (2/3 of 3 special updates back-to-back) (TOLD YOU MORE FEELS)
Steven Majick has a Facebook..............well, this is gonna be interesting!
Sick, Squirrels!
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
Author-chan Is Getting Extremely Mad!!!
FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???
Behind The Screams
Just Repeats Over
Weirdness Times Infinity!!!
A Bad Dream
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!
Quick Note, even though I'm on Book 2
REVISED EDITION
Dead Bite
I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!
Complaints
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Shipped With Markiplier!
Roblox
Slenderman Died
Questions
Cuts and Scars
ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
Lies, Lies, Lies
Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHORT: Showing Up
NEW BOOK
Advantages!
Slenderman's "Let it go"-SURPRISE GUESTS-
A Break from Wattpad
BOOM CHICK

Tim's in Control!

8.2K 290 166
By IllusionTheProxy

(Sally)

"Bubby Hoodie," I said, looking at him over my shoulder as he pushed me on the swing, "why do we only come here at night?" I looked away from him, staring up at the cloudy night sky. "Because society doesn't accept us for who we are," he answered, letting out a sigh. "Why?," I asked, meaning it to be a simple question. It wasn't, I guess. "Because we're different and society hates people who are different," he growled, pushing me higher. "Not too high bubby," I squeek, afraid I was going to fall, "you're gonna make me slip off!"

He suddenly grasped the chains of the swing, stopping the swing entirely. He picked me up off the swing before I could reject, dragging me over to the underbrush nearby. I opened my mouth to ask him what was wrong, only for him to cover my mouth and point to something in the darkness. I followed his gaze, seeing the meanie Jay who took Masky away. And Masky was with him, only he didn't have his mask on. "Come on out you hooded fuckhead," Jay yelled into the woods, "Come on out and face us like a real man!" I stared at Hoodie, my eyes wide in terror.

"They're drunk," he whispered to me, nodding towards the bottles they each held. "Come on Brian," Masky shouted, "We know you're in there! Just come on out, we just want to talk!" "Sally," Hoodie whispered, "Run. Go get Slender, now." I stood up, quickly running in the direction of the mansion. I heard footsteps run after me, turning around to see it was Jay. I screamed, running faster. He finally caught up to me, wrapping his arms around me and saying, "It's okay, kid. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." I kicked, I hit, I did whatever I could to get away from him. but all my attempts failed.

After a few minutes of my struggling, I saw Masky walking towards us, his bottle broken and a dark liquid dripping from the broken end. Oh how I hoped it was the drink. "I got the hooded asshole," he said, shaking the bottle to get rid of some of the liquid. I whimpered, letting myself go limp. Masky looked at me, saying to Jay, "Well who's this little lady?" "The hooded guy had her," he responded, loosening his grip on me, "Tried telling her I wouldn't hurt her. She has a bunch of cuts scrapes and bruises on her, so my guess is that the hooded guy tried hurting her." I fell silent, my curiosity peaking. They thought bubby Hoodie hurt me?

I stared at them, trying to calm down my shaking. "We're the good guys here," Masky says, kneeling down in front of me, "My name's Timothy, but my friends call me Tim. And the other guy's Jay. May I ask your name?" I stare at Masky for a bit, getting it into my head to call him Tim instead. "My name's Sally," I whisper, looking down. "And where did these come from?," he asked, gently touching one of my cuts. I wince, realizing how much it hurt after so long of not paying attention to it. "My Uncle," I whisper, sobbing a bit. "Looks like it's getting infected," Jay commented, leaning over me to get a better look. "The hooded guy didn't do it. He just saved me from my uncle. He was about to kill me." "Your uncle was about to kill you?," Tim asked, giving me a confused look. I nod pathetically, not sure how to react."Well we'll keep you safe kid. Sally, right?" I nod again. "C'mon Sally, you can stay at my place tonight," Jay said, leading me back out of the woods.

We walked past Hoodie, and the first thing I saw was the blood stain on the side of his hood. I gasp, jumping away. "You killed him," I whispered. Just as I said it, Hoodie pushed himself up and fell back down, looking at me. "No," he said weakly, reaching out for my leg. I stood still, trying my best to keep myself from crying. Jay pulled me away, kicking Hoodie's hand away from my leg. Tim stood over him, pointing the broken bottle at him. I saw a tear in Hoodies face hood, revealing a deep gash underneath. Hoodie backed away from the bottle as fast as he could, holding his arm up in defense. He looked at me again, and I heard him whisper "I'm sorry" before Tim threw the bottle at him, hitting him on the already bleeding gash. Hoodie fell down, limp. I screamed, turning away and covering my eyes. It's not that I haven't seen blood before, I just never had to watch my bubby Hoodie bleed.

Tim grasped my shoulder, saying, "Sorry you had to see that, Sally." I took a glance over my shoulder, seeing Hoodie's hand twitch. So he was still alive. That was good news. Jay led me out of the woods, walking me over to a white car. He opened the backseat door, letting me sit down before he closed it again. Once he and Tim were in the car, he drove off. I looked out the back window, seeing Slenderman at the edge of the woods, tentacles waving all over the place in fury.

~Time Skip to when they get to Jay's apartment~

I got out of the car, looking up at the apartment building. It was big. Come on in," Jay said, unlocking the front door. "Mi casa is su casa. My house is your house." "But it's an apartment," I say. Jay laughed, shaking his head. "It's just an expression." Jay went in, followed by Tim and then me. Jay looked back at me, seeing my clothing for the first time. "Dear God kid, what were you thinking wearing something like that out in the cold?," he asked, eyes wide in shock. I shrugged, looking down at myself. "Don't worry, I might have some warmer clothes for you to wear," Tim said, "I actually packed some clothes too small for me when I came to stay over here." "Surprisingly," Jay said, "You didn't bring your jacket like you usually do." "I don't know where it went."

I let my gaze wander around the apartment, immediately staring at the couch. It looked extremely comfy for a couch. Tim caught me looking at it, saying, "You can take the couch, I'll get the floor." "No," I say quickly, "I'll get the floor. I'm fine with it." "Jay, she's arguing with me," Tim says jokingly, making Jay run into the room. I stare at Jay, saying, "I told him I'd sleep on the floor and he said no." Jay laughed, pulling out one of the couch cushions and pulling out a small bed from that one cushion. He went to the third cushion, doing the same thing. "It pulls out into three smaller beds, you two. You can both call the couch."

I smile a bit, sitting down on the edge and swinging my legs. "Why don't you go take a shower, and then we'll do our best to fix up those cuts of yours?," Jay says, handing me a fuzzy pair of pajamas obviously way too big for me. I nod, rushing over to the room that had a toilet in it. Of course, the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it, starting to run the water. I heard the two of them talking, so I pressed my ear against the door to listen. "Did you see the mark on her neck?," Tim whispered, "That same symbol. Do you think she's connected to him?"

"She's just a little girl. If she was, she can't do us any harm. She was scared and hurt when we found her, Tim," Jay answered.

"How do you know that? How do you know she won't attack us in our sleep?"

"Because I just know, okay?"

I pull away from the door, confused. What mark were they talking about? I climbed up onto the sink, pulling my hair back and staring at my neck. There was a black Slender symbol on it, something I've never noticed before. How long had it ben there? I got down, getting into the running water and quickly washing my hair and cleaning off a few of the less painful cuts. I got out and shut the water off, immediately hearing them shut up when I did. They didn't want me to know they were talking about me. I put on the pajamas, seeing that the sleeves and pant legs both went a foot or so past where my limbs ended. Rolling up the sleeves, I opened the door, waddling out with a smile on my face. Jay looked up from his knees, smiling back. "You fit into those P.J.'s so well," he said sarcastically. Tim laid down, rolling over so his back was to me.

Jay stood up, walking over to me. "C'mon, lets fix those cuts up," he said, going into the bathroom and bringing a First-Aid kit with him. I sat down on my small section of the bed, ready for him to fix me up. He put a few bandages on, along with a bit of antibacterial on each cut. The antibacterial stung, so that part took the longest due to my flinching. When he was finished, he looked me over. "Good. The bruises I can't do anything about," he said, "Now get some rest. You need it, Sally." I lay down on the bed, my back to Tim as his was to mine. Jay pulled a blanket over me, tucking me in before heading over to his own room. I closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep.

~Middle of the night~

I woke up to a crashing sound, followed by Tim's strong coughing. I sat up, watching him stumble aound the room. "Tim are you okay?," I ask, getting no response from him. I kick the blankets off, rushing to Jay's room and slamming my tiny fist against the door. "JAY," I shout, "SOMETHING"S WRONG WITH TIM!" Jay swung the door open, running into the living room and watching Tim for a minute before quickly grabbing a pill bottle off of the counter. "Tim, Tim, here. Take this," Jay said, shoving the pill bottle into Tim's hand. Tim tore the bottle open, pouring a few of the pills onto his hand. I peeked around the corner, scared of what could happen next. Tim sinks down to the floor, his coughing slowly going away. Tim looked at me, wiping his eyes. He'd been crying when he was turning back to Masky.

I sat down on my bed, hearing a crinkle of paper. Jay pulled Tim to his feet, saying to me, "Stay here, I'm going to take Tim to the hospital." As soon as they left, I stood up and picked up the paper. The scribbled writing looked like whoever wrote it was in a struggle. It looked like the writing on one of Slender's notes. It read, "Tim's in control. I know what I did to Hoodie. I didn't mean it! Next time, keep the pills away from me. This was a bad idea! I'm so sorry Sally." On the bottom wasn't a signature, just the letter "M". It was Masky! I put the paper down, staring at the front door. Tim plans on keeping Masky gone for good!

(((((So, HI! WHAT DO YOU THINK??????? XD I"M SO HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!!!!!!)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.1K 33
!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that one, unlike this book! !!! Tuscaloosa, A...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
64.6K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...