Albus Don't you Dare!

By jxlvpin

Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fift... More

Authors Note
Oh No!
Grimmauld Place
Introductions
The Death List
Dinner
Worried
Morning
Meeting
Prank War
Caught in the Act
Some Help
Goodnight and Goodmorning
In Progress
Call
To Grimmauld Place
Reunion
Unexpected
Teddy's Confession
The Return of Rita Skeeter
Who Did It?
Just Curious
Hermione's Conference
In or Out?
The Plan
The Wrath of James Sirius Potter
Breakthrough
All My Fault
Amends
The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
Reminisce
Lily's Nightmare
Birthday Planning
Good News
One Last Goodbye (Part 1)
One Last Goodbye (Part 2)
Epilogue

Work

340 5 0
By jxlvpin

Present (2021)

It was about eight 'o clock in the morning when Hermione and Draco arrived at the Potter's Place.

Harry greeted. "Come in, come in, you know I'm so glad that you decided to work on the potion here."

"Well, Dumbledore said that it should be here, because this is where Albus broke the time turner." Hermione explained.

"Logic." Harry uttered.

"Where's Ginny?" Draco asked.

"Oh, she had to visit some friend of hers. Important stuff." said Harry.

He then proceeded to the kitchen, taking a seat on Albus's chair. "Well just don't stand there! Haven't we got some work to do?"

"Er yes!"

"Right I forgot about that!"

Draco then hurriedly pulled out textbooks, cauldrons, vials, and pieces of parchements from his briefcase. He and Hermione began accommodting temperatures, adding ingredients and constantly double checking the corresponding quantities to be added in the potion.

"Hey I just wanna ask," said Harry, biting into a piece of chocolate after what seemed hours later. "Could I tell the kids that the potion will be ready in a week?"

"No." Draco answered bluntly.

"Huh? But I thought —"

"Professor Snape's adjustments mean that'll only take a few more hours for the potion to be ready." said Hermione.

Harry nodded his head and asked no more as Draco and Hermione continued to brew the potion.

And finally, at around 11'o clock, it was ready.

Authors Note!

So this chapter is sort of a filler chapter, I've been totally busy now that I'm in my online classes and on my first year of high school. And I'm a little disappointed to say that the story will soon meet its close. But don't worry, I'll be posting future stories soon, any requests?

With all the love,

Jazl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.6K 26
Albus Potter is a lonely, cold boy when he joins Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Until he meets the Malfoy boy. As the neo-Death-Eaters...
498 48 27
Albus Potter, son of Harry and Ginny Potter is very excited to finally reach the age to go to Hogwarts. He has heard stories from his parents, older...
128 2 1
Based after the events of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter returns to Hogwarts for his 5th year, but this year, new dark force...
1.3K 111 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...