A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
Wills will!
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Get off
Little planning
Weird☹
Cuteness unlimited
Boring to best..?
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The most awaiting day
The proposal

Kidney Stones😉

15 1 11
By AngelMinnu

I was happy that Mrs. Sophie and her husband agreed to come and we both were finally on our way to home. She is a kind lady who offered us cookies and drinks and also insisted us to stay for some more time but we need to do few arrangements and staying here could be suspicious as mom and dad don't know that we are planning a surprise.

" That was really sweet of her. I hope aunt would be on cloud nine to see her best friend on her birthday. I just cant wait to see her " Rian said excitedly and truth to be told I am also quite excited about this surprise and I cant wait to see mom's expression. With little chat and singing along songs we reached home and Rian dropped me and left saying will meet again soon.

I plopped on bed after dinner and made sure not to look giddy or excited about the whole planning coz I don't like being a spoil spot myself. I laid on bed and saw my phone and there were numerous texts from Flio and I seriously forgot that I have a phone with me. I replied to him saying I was busy and also said we will talk later and slept off. I had a wide smile on my face when I slept coz, I didn't know that being Flio's girlfriend made me realize that he is really a caring person.

Next day I went to school as usual with a mission to invite my friends to party and also make sure that Flio is still coming to shopping with me. I didn't even pay attention to class and I was targeted by my teacher who was pissed off coz I was in my lala land not even responding to her calls. I was nudged by Wills and I looked at him. He gestured me towards the pissed off teacher and I jerked with shock. I stood up timidly and stared at teacher who was giving me death glares and folded her hands before asking me a question for which I was not prepared.

" Ms. Jassica I assume you know everything about the topic I am discussing coz I see you are lost in your own world " she said in a calm tone and I was dreading coz if she uses that tone I am grounded. I closed my eyes and waited for what she will say next and looked down biting down my lip.

" So can you enlighten the class about the disorders of Kidneys? Well that may take quite a time, I guess. Why don't you tell us what are kidney stones and how they are formed? " she asked with a raised eyebrow. I looked at her with horror and I swear I heard Wills giggling and I wanted to strangle him to death. I looked here and there but everyone in the class are staring at me with amusement. I can say they know I don't know what the answer is so definitely they are waiting to laugh after I utter some bullshit. I saw Flio giving me a disappointed look and I rolled my eyes. He need not to act like he has a brilliant girlfriend coz I am an average student who only wants to pass the exams. I thought of every possible thing to answer her but I think my brain is not working.

Seriously what are these stones and that too in kidneys? Why do stones form in kidneys? As per my knowledge no sane person will consume stones to form them and will survive. And what the hell did she think to ask me something which I am not aware of?

" We don't have whole day to wait for your answer Ms. Jassica " she said cutting me out of my thoughts and glancing at her wrist watch.

" Um.. I think...Kidney stones are formed.... when we consume...stones accidentally.. or may be due to... " I said while scratching my head with the pencil I was holding and I was shocked to hear laughter around me. I saw everyone laughing while Wills was clutching his stomach laughing and I couldn't do anything but stand there like an idiot. I saw my teacher getting angry and I can see smoke coming out of her ears.

" Ms. Jassica. Principal's office after school and everyone silent " she shouted and few laughs died off but I could still hear few giggles. I sat down with my head in my hands and I cursed under my breath for being so stupid. She continued with her class but not even five minutes and the class is over. I sighed heavily and groaned in frustration. It was lunch and I took that a sign and slept on my desk only to be woken up by Flio who was caressing my head like I was a kid and I smiled. I looked up at him and he sat beside me.

" Don't you realize that you gave that teacher a mini heart attack? Did you seriously think kidney stones are formed coz we eat them accidentally? Huh? " he asked with an amused look. His expression made me even more frustrated and I looked away. Wills was also there and watching us but from his expression I can say he is hardly controlling not to laugh.

" Fill you carry on. I will get Jassy along with me to lunch " Wills said to Flio and he nodded and left. Wills started to laugh and after his laugh died down, he dragged me to canteen to eat. After we took our food, we sat at our respective places but everyone was laughing or giggling. I gave a look at everyone and I know that Joe is the culprit here. He said everyone and I just wanted earth to open and consume me.

" Guys please for god's sake stop giving me that look and stop with that stupid laughs. I am already exhausted with the amount of times I become fool in front of whole class and I have to see Mrs. Sanders in the evening " I said with a sigh. Everyone kept silent for sometime but they still have that goofy smile on their faces. I rolled my eyes and saw my phone beeping and immediately saw a message from Rian informing me that he would be at my place to make calls to everyone. I said okay and kept it aside and all this while Flio's look was on me.

" You all should come to my home on Sunday. I am arranging a surprise birthday party to mom so it would be great if you all join us. And I am not taking any excuses. Everyone are coming and that's final " I said with finality. Joe smiled indicating that he is going to come and looked over Iya who nodded towards him and smiled at me.

" I don't think I would be... " Wills was saying but before he could complete that I kicked him under the table with my leg to which he groaned in pain and glared at me. I raised my eyebrows and challenged him to complete the sentence and he sighed heavily.

" You are impossible. Aren't you? Well I will come. Now don't become violent " he said and rolled his eyes. I looked at Simmy who was looking behind me and when I was about to look back, he said he will come too. I shrugged not knowing what he was looking at but was relieved that he is coming.

" Do I get an invitation too? Or should I just barge in the party? " asked Flio with a wink while I blushed.

" Who said you are invited coz I will definitely not invite you " I said with amusement and he gave a broad smile.

" Hmm then I think I have rights to enter into my girlfriends' house with or without invitation " he smirked eyeing me. He got up from his seat as his food was over. I thought he was leaving to his class or library but he stood behind my table and leaned towards my ear.

" I guess I was not wrong about barging into my girlfriends' house. Right? " he whispered and when I turned towards him he smirked and left. I blushed and looked at my food which was almost over.

The day at school ended and I was supposed to go to the Principal. She was not happy to have me again in her office but I was not going to give her the satisfaction that I am going to become disciplined or pay attention to classes. I know very well that I will come here tones of times before I finish school so I didn't promise anything in advance.

" Ms. Jassica I want to meet your parents again. You seem to be not taking my words seriously so I guess I need to talk to your parents. So, Monday morning at my office with your parents. Am I clear? " she asked and I nodded. I left her office and made my way to home coz I think already Rian might be waiting for me probably to help me make calls. I reached home and saw that Rian was already waiting for me by door. I unlocked the door and we both entered into home. I went to room to fresh up while Rian went to kitchen to make some coffee and I was grateful for his concern. As soon as I came down my nostrils were hit with coffee and my mouth watered immediately. I took the coffee mug which he placed on the table and sipped it. I told him about my day and he laughed like a maniac when he heard what I did.

Then we made calls to all the people who work with mom and who are close to her. We even called dad's friends who would call us during get together and also thanks giving. I was exhausted after politely inviting everyone to party and almost everyone promised to attend without fail. In all this I forgot to ask Flio about him coming to shopping or not and I immediately texted him to which he replied he is still in for shopping. I smiled contently and took a deep breath and laid on couch.

" Rian make sure to get aunt and uncle to party or I will skin you alive. And I will call them personally too. Don't make excuses that uncle is busy or whatever. Last year you wantedly didn't get him saying he will get crazy when he drinks little alcohol but this time I am not sparing you for anything " I said while looking at him. He was staring at me without blinking and I tried to poke my finger in his right eye to which he immediately snapped out. He left saying he has homework and I too did some of my work.

Days passed by quickly and it was Saturday. I went to Flio's place as usual and studied for two hours. I must say he has got very strict with me these days saying exams are approaching fast and I must not waste time at all. I did as much I can and time flew away quickly and it was time for us to go shopping. Rian texted me already that he will reach the mall within 10 minutes and I texted I will be soon there too.

Me and Flio sat in his car and he started the car and I looked at the list again.

" I am going out with you for the first time and that too alone. I think I will have fun " he said with amusement and I smiled at his excitement.

" Sure you will have fun and not only me you will also have Rian so we are pretty much not alone " I said and giggled. The car stopped harshly and I nearly had a panic attack due to shock. I looked at Flio to know his reason for stopping the car suddenly but he had a hard expression on his face and he was holding steering very tightly.

" Why didn't you tell me he was coming to shopping along? " he asked with a poker face.

Does anyone have any idea about how kidney stones are formed? Do you agree with Jassy's explanation about Kidney stones😊 (Do comment)

Flio is pissed off yet again..

Till then... Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 403 34
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
299 1 37
This is a sequel of both my books, 'That One Flight' and ' Love In Belgrade', I'd recommend you reading them first (if you haven't) to make the story...
867K 24.2K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
8K 370 25
As I see my mom walk out the door I look at my dad smiling at me. The way he smiled at me made realize how afraid he was. I glance at him and give hi...