a cursed family

By mrsatreides

when a young jedi is saved by a smuggler and a wookie, she might get into some mischief. More

a cursed family
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XIV

926 22 0
By mrsatreides

Amida walked in between the knights of Ren. They walked around the finalizer. Amida was sad, but more angry. Her thoughts were clouded. All things running through her head. She wanted to kill everyone who was apart of this stupid plan. But she couldn't, there were too many of them. And she couldn't kill her father, and her brother.

They walked and they walked. It didn't seem to end, they took another turn left "We've already been here" Vicrul said annoyed "Then we turn around" Kuruk said, they all turned around and Amida sighed "We've been walking around for thirty minutes" She said complaining "Normally we would do that in ten minutes"

Before her Vicrul and Cardo stopped. She did too. The two knights looked at each other, then towards the other knights "Well then" Trudgen said "Prepare yourselves" Vicrul said finishing Trudgen's sentence. Amida frowned at them but kept walking.

The last a open area, in the area were the tie-fighters and the other ships. The area was filled with troopers, that's the only thing she saw before Ap'lek pushed her shoulder letting her know she was not allowed to watch. Of course that didn't help much, it made her more curious. Definitely after hearing Hux talk.

She heard a scream, a familiar scream. She whipped her head back and pushed against Cardo who was standing next to her. He fell aside and she ran towards the railing. She saw Finn and an other girl on their knees in front of Hux and the hundreds of troopers "Finn!" She yelled before Vicrul and Trudgen grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her backwards "Amida!" Finn yelled back.

Hux slapped him "Get her out of here!" He yelled at the knights. Vicrul wrapped his arms around her. Amida kicked the air and screamed at the top of her lung. Ap'lek had his weapon ready and wanted to hit her but Trudgen stopped it with his own "No harm will come to miss Ren, orders from Ren himself" He said, Amida grunted while trying to get out of Vicruls tight grip.

No harm Amida thought. She started to breath heavier. Amida stopped kicking the air and let her body fall against Vicruls. She started to choke "Vicrul" She muttered in between her gasps for air. Vicrul looked down and let her go. Amida fell on her knees and smiled evil. She kicked Vicrul in his stomach and he fell back on Kuruk, Ushar and Cardo.

She tackled Ap'lek and ran towards the railing and looked down. It was high, but not too high. Amida looked back and saw the knight running towards her. She took a deep breath and jumped down.

Amida was now, on the same floor as Finn and Rose "Pathetic" She heard Hux say. She ran towards them, Hux looked at her "Phasma," He said "Make it quick" He said and he walked away.

"Execution by blaster is too good for them" Phasma said "Let's make this hurt" She said, Amida ran through the stormtroopers "No!" She screamed while the troopers lay the two rebels down on the ground "On my command" Phasma said "Phasma don't!" Amida screamed, she looked at Finn who looked at her. He gave her a weak smile "Execute" Phasma said.

Amida almost made it she was only a few meters away before a loud sound rang trough her ears. She placed her hands on her ears and she flew back. She closed her eyes tight and pulled her knees up to her chest while leaning against a box.

The loud sound was gone and Amida slowly opened her eyes and removed her hands from her ears. She breathed heavily. She slowly stood up and looked around.

The whole finalizer was blown up. Fire was everywhere. Dead troopers and broken fighters. She looked for Finn, he lay unconscious on the ground. Amida stumbled towards him and she slapped his cheek. Finn awoke and looked at Amida "Hey" Amida said, Finn struggled getting up and hugged her tight "I thought you were dead" He whispered, Amida hugged him back "I'm fine Finn" She said smiling.

"Finn!" The girl shouted, they stopped hugging and looked her way "There's a shuttle back that way!
We gotta go!" She yelled, Finn looked at Amida "Let's go" He said and he grabbed her hand "Wait" Amida said Finn turned back to her "I can't" She said quiet "Why can't you-" Amida interrupted him "What about my brother?" She asked.

"Traitor!" Phasma yelled, the two looked at the captain "Go get him" Finn said while grabbing a stick and he kissed Amida's hand "Go get that son of a bitch" Amida said, Finn smirked and they both ran different directions.

Amida ran and fell over a orange ball "BB-8!" She said laughing, the droid rolled over to her and stopped at her feet. Amida hugged him and lay her head on BB-8s "I'm looking for my-"

"Amida!"

Amida looked around and saw Daniël standing against the railing "Brother" She said to BB-8, she stood up and looked at him "Come on! We gotta go!" She said to her brother, he hesitated "Daniël!" She yelled again but the floor began to rumble and she stepped back "Jump!" Amida yelled. Daniël took a deep breath and jumped, with help of the force he made it and landed next to his sister.

Amida sighed in relief, for a moment she thought he wasn't going to jump. For a moment she thought he would choose their father. She wouldn't blame him if he did, but she didn't want to lose him either.

Amida grabbed his hand and the twins and the droid ran towards the shuttle. They boarded it and saw the girl sitting behind a box "Get low!" Amida said to BB-8 who was controlling it. The ship got low and Amida stepped on the ramp. One hand around a pole and one stretched out for her too take it.

The girl looked at Amida's hand, then at her uniform. Her stretched out hand was pulled back. Amida frowned "Come on!" She yelled through all the noise "Your with them!" The girl yelled, Amida shook her head "I'm Amida Amphitrite Solo, granddaughter of Han Solo and Princess Leia organa" She said proud "I'm not leaving without you" She said "I'm Rose Tico" She said and she grabbed Amida's hand.

BB-8 shot at phasma "What" Amida heard her say, Daniël laughed "Hey! need a lift?" Rose said to Finn, he climbed on board and the ship took off, away from the finalizer. The twins looked at it, they stood in front of a window. They were holding hands and they looked at each other "You think he's okay?" Amida asked soft, Daniël nodded "I know he is" He said smiling, Amida smiled too and they watched the finalizer grow smaller.

When there was no sign of the big ship they turned and walked towards the cockpit. While walking they walked in on bb-8 "Hello bb" Amida said petting his head. BB-8 beeped nervously, Amida looked back to Daniël "B, this is my twin brother, Daniël" She said smiling "Daniël, this is BB-8, the droid of Poe Dameron" Daniël smiled awkwardly at the droid. BB-8 rolled over to his feet and waited for Daniël to pet him. Daniël got on his knees and petted him, bb-8 beeped happy.

The twins walked to the cockpit where Rose and Finn were. Amida walked up to the window, she looked at it with a frown. Daniël waited in the door opening, he leaned against the frame with crossed arms. Finn who stood bend over, pressing some buttons looked up at them "That," He said and he stood up "Is the new rebel base" He pointed at the planet. Finn turned around and stopped when he saw Daniël. He grabbed his blaster and pointed at him, ready to shoot when Amida lifted his arm up. Finn shot at the ceiling, he pushed Amida behind him "Rose behind the chair, now!" Rose hid behind the chair.

Daniël chuckled while he watched the scene. He didn't even move. Finn pointed his gun back at Daniël "Finn stop!" Amida said, and she walked in front of Daniël "Amida he's a sith lord! Come back here!" Finn shouted. Amida turned to Daniël "You're a sith lord?" She asked confused, Daniël shrugged "I guess" He said, god he looked like his father.

Finn looked confused, Rose walked up next to him and grabbed the blaster from his hand. Finn frowned and stood straight up "Don't you see it?" Rose asked Finn. He looked down at her with a confused look "They're almost clones!" Rose said pointing her hand at them. Finn looked from her hand to the twins, and back.

"He is the son of Kylo Ren, he's a Ren" Finn said pointing at Daniël with a trembling finger "Finn.." Amida said while walking towards him with an out stretched arm "Amida.." Finn said stepping back "He's my brother" Amida said and she stopped walking. Finn also stopped "Twin brother to be exact" Daniël said, he pushed himself of the wall and walked back to Amida. He lay his and on her shoulder and smiled "Are you two alike? Like in personalities?" Finn asked "No" Amida said at the same time Daniël said "Yes"

Finn sighed "Well then," He said and he walked over to Daniël. He stuck out his hand and Daniël shook it. Daniël was taller than Finn. The only thing different between the twins was their height and their gender.

"Almost their" Rose said, Amida shook Daniëls hand off her shoulder with a hard force. Daniëls shoulder turned and he stumbled back wards while Amida walked over to Rose "Their closing the door" Rose said, she turned to Amida. Amida looked at the closing door and the white floor that was coming closer and closer "Move" Amida said while shooing Rose out of the pilot seat.

The other three stood behind her chair. Amida pressed a few buttons and pulled a handle "I should sit down if i were you!" Amida yelled, the rest sat down while they looked in fear "Amida!" Daniël shouted while looking at the closing door. Well the closing door was actually almost closed "Calm down i did it before!" Finn looked at her whit widened eyes "You didn't-" Amida cut him off "Yes i did!" She said while pulling another handle. Finn looked back towards Daniël "Let me guess" Daniël started "Han solo?" Finn nodded "Han solo"

A loud bang rang through their ears while the ship hit the ground "Pull up!" Daniël shouted "I'm trying!" Amida shouted back while pulling up. The ship slit against the ground, under the door. The ship came to stop and the door shut close behind them. Finn and Rose walked towards the ramp. Shots were firing at them "No! Wait, don't shoot! Its us!" Rose said showing her hands in surrender. Finn joined her "No! Don't shoot!" He yelled.

"Hold your fire!" Poe ordered, Amida and Daniël who were in the cockpit listened closely. Amida smiled at the voice of her friend and she stood up. She walked out of the cockpit "Amida, no! Amida wait" Daniël whisper yelled "That's an order!" He whispered, Amida turned to face him "We are at the rebel base now brother, i'm in charge" She said, sticking out her tong. Daniël gasped "Goddammid" He cursed while standing up and he followed his sister.

"Finn?" Leia asked, the badass woman was holding a gun in her hands "Finn!" Poe said exited. Finn and Rose stood up showing their faces "Rose! You're not dead!" Poe said, he looked around "Where's my droid?" He said, bb-8 rolled out of the ship and Poe petted him "Who made this crash so.. successful?" Poe asked while standing up.

Amida and Daniël walked out the ramp and Amida ran towards Poe. They hugged and Poe swung her around. The resistance looked at the happy scene before all pointing their plasters at Daniël. Daniël just stood still, he almost looked chill "Lower the blasters" Leia ordered while walking over to him. She lay her hand on his cheek, Daniël swallowed "You look like your father" She said smiling, tears formed in the generals eyes.

"Is that?" Poe asked whispering to Amida while leaning down a bit "Yep" Amida answered "He is one of us! Do you guys remember Amida here?" Poe asked walking towards the ship. The rebels nodded "Well, he his her twin brother so he has a good side" Poe said while helping Finn out the ship. Amida smiled and the resistance looked at the general and Daniël. The two locked their arms and they walked over to Amida. Leia passed Daniëls arm to Amida and the twins locked arms. Leia hugged Amida tight "Welcom back my dear" She whispered in her ear. Amida hugged back with one arm and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.3K 34
"I love you." "I know, Flyboy." Aurora Solo is the princess of the Resistance and Poe Dameron is the best piolet. [Star wars; 7-9] [Poe Dameron x o...
250K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...
7.6K 104 12
29 year old Anna Skywalker is trying, trying to deal with her father being gone, her family being ripped apart, and doing her best for The Resistance...
23.4K 216 33
❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.❞ 『 a collection of one shots set in the SW universe - all movies + series featured. 』 🏆...