๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ

Autorstwa -acciodrarry-

just some one shots I came up with. I'll give credit wherever it's needed. I don't own harry potter, just the... Wiฤ™cej

a little intro
Truth or Dare | 1
Truth or Dare | 2
Snake
The Cuts
fight | 1
fight | 2
new book!!
tagged lol
WAR
sorry
filthy
1k READS!!!
I hurt, a lot | 1
I hurt, alot | 2
:))))
ROR
A/N
You're amazing, Hazza
The Second Task | 1
The Second Task | 2
The Second Task | 3
I'll love you forever
The Astronomy Tower
I've got a better idea (sแดแดœแด›)
MUD BLOOD!
4k
Never enough.
I'm yours (sแดแดœแด›-ษชsสœ)
Well, well . . . (sแดแดœแด›)
You're not evil
Fuck Buddies (sแดแดœแด›)
The Quidditch Match
Tranquility

fight | 3

1.6K 40 108
Autorstwa -acciodrarry-

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 1,546

!ᴛᴡ!
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ssᴀᴜʟᴛ
ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ғ:
ʀᴀᴘᴇ
ᴀʙᴜs

—————————————————————

Harry looked back to see two Hufflepuffs he thought he recognized, the taller of the two started walking towards him. They got down to his face, he could finally figure out who they were.

It was Tyler and Sarah, Cedric's goons. Probably here to finish the job.

Harry stood up and looked at the two. "So, w-what do you want?"

"You."

"Oh really? I'm flattered, but I have a boyfriend." Harry smirked and walked away.

"This isn't over!" Tyler called

Harry turned the corner and slumped against the wall, it was hard for him to act so brave, even if he was a Gryffindor. He finally mustered the courage to get up and go to Potions class.

———————————————————————

Harry sat down at the Gryffindor table, he hadn't seen Draco all day and he was getting quite nervous.

He walked out of the Great Hall towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, he opened the door and saw Draco slumped against the wall, his hand clung to his wand.

"Dr-Dray . . ." Harry gasped as he ran over to him.

"Hey, hey, are you alright? Please answer me, please! Draco . . ."

"H-Har-"

"It's ok, Dray, I'm right here."

Harry pulled out his wand and cast multiple healing spells, he didn't know what happened. He wrapped Draco up in a hug and pecked him on the lips. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and got it wet, he wiped all the blood off Draco's arms and face. Draco managed to open his eyes, Harry saw this and smiled.

"Hey,"

"H-Hi,"

"What happened?" Harry asked

"Just a little wand fight with Weaslette, nothing too bad," Draco said, managing to stand up.

Harry laughed. "I'll deal with Ginny when I get back there, but for now, I want to spend some time with you."

Harry grabbed his hand and brushed their lips together teasingly, he pulled Draco to the Astronomy Tower and they leaned against the railing, looking at the sky.

Then, Draco stood and pitched himself off the Astronomy Tower.

LMAOOOOO JKJK I really got you guys there didn't I? That was so stupid- anyway, back to the story.

Harry set his head on Draco's shoulder, he listened to Draco hum the tune his mother used to sing him before bed, so he told him. Harry loved it actually, it was soft and sweet. He continued humming and playing with Harry's hair, while Harry drew little squiggles on his thigh.

——————————————————————

"Baby, baby, wake up!"

"Hmm?"

"We have to go! It's past curfew!"

Harry's head shot up, he hit Draco's chin.

"Ow! Harry!"

"Sorry," Harry giggled

Draco reached down and kissed Harry, he kissed back and put his arms around Draco's neck.

"As much as I love your kisses, babe, we have to go," Draco said

Harry rolled his eyes. "Fine if you insist."

Draco snickered and helped Harry up, pulling him into one more kiss before they ran off to Gryffindor Tower.

Harry got to the painting and turned around, Draco quickly connected their lips and caught Harry by surprise as he almost fell over, Draco snaked an arm around Harry's waist steadying him. Harry smiled and Draco bit his bottom lip, Harry hummed the song Draco was humming earlier into his mouth, sending shockwaves through their lips.

Harry opened the painting, mumbling the password as their lips were still connected.

"Back so soon?"

Harry startled, Draco caught him as they both frantically looked around the room, trying to find who had just spoken. They laughed.

"W-Who's there?" Harry asked into the darkness of the Common Room.

Ginny emerged and Harry took a deep breath.

Draco placed his hands on Harry's hips protectively, as though he would even let her near his boyfriend.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Freaks," she mumbled under her breath.

"The hell did you say, Weasel?" Draco asked stepping in front of Harry

"Nothing." She smirked

'Bitch'

"It's ok Dray, 'night'" Harry said, planting a soft kiss on his lips before closing the painting.

Harry turned to Ginny and rolled his eyes at her, he brushed past her but she grabbed his arm.

"Wouldn't you rather have someone like me?" she asked, biting her lip and looking Harry up and down.

"No," Harry responded shaking his arm free of her grip and going up to his dorm, he flopped down on his bed and thought about Draco.

———————————————————————-

Meanwhile, drarrycandy has set out on a mission . . .

Cedric was sitting in the park of the muggle town he moved to after . . . the incident.

A twig snapped behind him, but Cedric thought nothing of it.

"Hey, Cedric," she said evilly, she grabbed her wand and pointed it at his throat as he turned around.

The slight smirk on his face quickly faded as he saw who was holding the wand.

"Please, don't kill me," he begged

"Too bad," she smirked. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" she yelled

And once again, Cedric died.

Period. 😌💅

And she was not sent to Azkaban because she's a bad bitch.✨

———————————————————————

"Bloody Hell!"

Harry's eyes opened tiredly, Ron was standing next to his bed.

He let out a deep sigh of relief. "Blimey, Harry, I almost thought you were dead you were sleeping so hard!"

Harry chuckled lightly remembering the amazing dream he had last night, it was him and Draco on the top of the Eiffel Tower. He had never been and he wanted to go so bad.

"Well, it's the weekend so . . . no classes! Woo hoo!" Ron exclaimed

Harry smiled at his friend's antics.

"Well, 'Mione and I are going to go grab breakfast soon," Ron said, walking back to his bed.

"Ok, I'll meet you guys down there in a few" Harry muttered sleepily.

Soon after Ron left, Harry fell back asleep.

———————————————————————

"Harry,"

"Hmph,"

"Oh, come on!"

Harry rolled over and saw a mop of blonde hair close to his face, he could barely see anything without his glasses on. He picked his head up and reached to the nightstand, grabbing around to find his glasses, he shoved them on his face and looked into Draco's eyes.

"Harry, it literally looks like you've just been shagged!" Draco laughed

"Huh?" Harry groaned tiredly

Draco laughed at that, he leaned in and pecked Harry on the lips. Harry grabbed Draco and pulled him down on top of him. They both laughed but continued kissing, Merlin, they were so deeply in love.

Draco pulled away, Harry looked up at him with sad eyes.

"Oh, come on, baby, we have to eat!"

"Fine," Harry answered and rolled out of bed, stumbling into Draco. He blushed slightly embarrassed as if he wasn't his boyfriend.

Harry went to the bathroom and freshened up, he changed into his robes and came out of the bathroom.

"You look cute, Harry," Draco said with a smirk. "I'm imagining everything I could do to you . . ." He trailed off, looking Harry up and down. Harry rolled his eyes and walked up to him slowly, he knew what he was doing.

"Like what?" Harry asked innocently

Draco grabbed Harry's hips and pulled him closer. "Whatever you'd like . . ." he whispered into Harry's ear, making him shiver.

"Well . . ." Harry looked at Draco and dragged his finger along his chest.

Draco moved his lips to Harry's neck, he bent it back to give him more access. He sucked until there was a light purple bruise. He purposely put it high up.

Harry looked up at Draco. "I want to eat now." he said with a grin

"Alright, baby," Draco said, planting a kiss on his neck, sucking lightly at the new hickey.

Harry grabbed Draco's hand and they walked down the corridor towards the Great Hall.

—————————————————————

They plopped down at the Gryffindor table, Hermione looked up at them and laughed.

"What?" Harry asked, turning a light red.

"Oh, nothing . . ." she muttered with a giggle.

"'Mione!" Harry exclaimed, drawing a few looks their way.

"Well, it just looks like you hit your neck pretty hard on something" she smirked

Harry looked at her, confused, then realization dawned on him and he turned bright red, he turned to Draco.

"Yeah, thanks for the nice mark." Harry whispered sarcastically.

"Oh, you're very welcome," Draco said with a laugh.

Harry rolled his eyes and continued eating.

—————————————————————

Draco and Harry were walking down the hall.

"Hey, baby, can I take you somewhere?" Draco asked

"Uh, sure," Harry said

"Hold on tight,"

Harry felt a rush of nausea run over him and slight pain in the back of his head, and with a pop, he landed on something.

He opened his eyes and they were at the top of The Eiffel Tower. Harry gaped at the beautiful sight.

"It's almost as beautiful as you," Draco said

Harry smiled and leaned in, Draco planted a kiss on Harry's lips. He put his arms around Harry's waist, and Harry placed his head on Draco's chest.

He smiled.

It was like a dream come true.

𝙖𝙘𝙚 ☠︎︎

(also I know you can't apparate inside Hogwarts, but just pretend)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
990K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
294K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
118K 4.3K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...