The Fix {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Beyoncé and Seven have been together for almost a year and Beyoncé has never met Seven's mother. When Beyoncé... More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

01

13.3K 429 526
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé | October 12
Manhattan , New York

I dragged my tongue back up Seven's stomach, I looked up at her half shut eyes and she smiled at me sleepily.

Seven and I were supposed to be studying but in the middle of flash cards, she had gotten all hot and bothered. I loved tasting Seven so I didn't protest. She wouldn't let me hit though, she was saving herself for marriage. Who was I to tell her not to do that? That was all her so I kept my dick in my pants. Couldn't say it wasn't hard though, because it was, extremely.

Seven was a fine ass girl, everybody wanted a piece of her. Bitches were mad at her because she demanded attention when she walked in a room, she never asked for it. Niggas were mad at me because I had her and she didn't want anybody else.

Me and Seven had been together for almost a year, our one year anniversary was in December. The 11th. The ridiculous part about us being together for almost a year? I'd never met her mom. Not even once. We'd been hiding from her mother ever since we got together, sneaking around before she got from her very important job as Seven would like to call it.

I didn't like that. Everybody's parents loved me, why would she think that her mother wouldn't like me? It just felt like she was hiding a part of herself from me.

"We gotta get back to this work baby girl." I whispered, I kissed her lips but she just placed both of her hands on my cheeks, keeping me there.

I had to admit, Seven was a bad girl. Before I met her, her grades were horrible and she didn't even show up to school most of the time. I guess being with me changed that for her.

"Baby stop." I pulled away from her.

She turned her head sharply. "That's my mom, you have to go or hide or something."

I sighed and got off of her, taking my usual seat in the closet. I unlocked my phone, playing on it until I heard her mother's voice. I'd heard her before, just never seen her. If her face matched her voice then she was as fine as wine.

"Seven whose car is outside?"

"A friend of mine. He got in some trouble with his parents and he can't park his car at his house. I told him he could park it here."

"Mhm." Her mom hummed, I knew she could tell that was a bunch of bullshit. "What's this friend's name? You don't even have guy friends."

"I don't have guy friends that I tell you about, you know why? Because you like to get up in my business." I could tell she was rolling her neck. Seven was horrible with her attitude.

"Seven Maraj, I'm going to beat your ass and I'm not even gonna give you a warning. You might be in the shower, you might be just getting home. Just know I'm whooping that ass."

"Okay Ma."

"Mhm hmm, I'll call you when dinner is ready."

"Okay."

She left and I waited like 5 minutes before coming out. I stood over Seven, kissing her cheek and lips repeatedly. I saw her blush.

"I got a question."

"Mhm."

"How old is your mom? She talks like she is so young."

"She's 33, she had me when she was 16."

I nodded my head.

"Why? You wanna fuck my mom or something?"

I scrunched up my face. I wouldn't even think like that. Why in the world would I want to fuck Seven's mom? I'd never even seen her face.

She saw the look on my face and started to laugh. "I'm just playing baby. You thought she was older than that?"

"Yeah, I thought she was about to be 40 or something."

"I'm only 17." She said.

Seven's birthday wasn't that far, her birthday was in January. I would hate that so much. Having to wait all the way until January.

"You'll be 18 soon and you can finally go out with me to that club."

"I can actually get in but you won't let me."

"Because you're not doing that Seven."

She rolled her eyes. "You never let me be a bad girl."

"Seven come here!" Her mom yelled.

"Stay where you're at. Do not move, if you hear feet, I don't care whose, get back in there."

I rolled my eyes as she walked out the door. I didn't understand why I was hiding from this girl's mom when we'd been dating for almost a year. If anything she should already know about me, she should have already met me and all that.

Seven had met my parents and they were broken up. She met my little sister Solange and my older half-sister Bianca. She had met my whole family, I planned on being with Seven for a very long time but her not letting me meet her mom made me feel like she was ashamed of me or something. If I wasn't good enough to meet her mom then what are we together for?

Seven came back in the room and sighed, she laid her head back on the door.

"What's wrong with you?"

"My dad's in town."

"Okay?"

"My mom's gonna be drinking her ass off. She gets weird when he comes around."

"He's coming here?"

"Mhm hmm."

Perfect time to meet them both. I didn't say that though. I knew this wasn't the time. Seven looked stressed.

I got off of the bed and went to comfort her, wrapping my arms around her.

"It's gonna be okay, if you already know how this goes, just handle it how you usually do." I kissed her cheek.

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you so much Bey."

"I love you too Seven."

About an hour later, she went downstairs to distract her mom and I snuck out the back door like I always do. When I got home, Solange was in the driveway dancing. Of course she was.

I got out of the car and jumped right into the dance. We'd been practicing this same dance for weeks now, she wanted to get it down pact for her recital and I, as her big sister, am helping her do just that. She's doing amazing though.

When we got done, she sat on the concrete breathing hard.

"You want water?" I asked her.

She nodded her head fast. I made my way into the house, seeing my mom cooking in the kitchen. I kissed her cheek then laid my head on her shoulder.

"What you doing pretty woman?"

"Cooking ugly ass lil' girl."

"I know you didn't just call me ugly. Excuse me? Look at this beauty that stands before you."

"Give me a mirror and I will."

"You're just plain rude." I opened the fridge to get 2 water bottles.

"How was school?"

"It was school. You know Ms. Jefferson still on her BS, I hate that lady. She acts like picking on me is her second nature."

"No it's that mouth, you know exactly what you be saying to that lady. That's why I don't answer calls or go to those damn conferences anymore. It's always the same thing."

"Bey! My water!"

"Let me go get this to the princess before she kills me."

"You know she will."

For me life was just fine. I had a beautiful girlfriend and my family was amazing, besides my dad. I graduate in July and I already had an internship lined up. If life didn't throw me any curveballs, I would be just fine.
_______________________

hey y'all! yeah a bitch works fast LMFAOO. i've never seen this trope be beynika so here we are😏.

keep or delete?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
6.7K 433 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
104K 5.5K 36
Work #6 // Memories Back Then | Beyoncé has just gotten back to states after a 13 year deployment in Japan. Leaving everything behind back in Houston...
75.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...