Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

14

8.7K 590 1.2K
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Twenty minutes later, Yoongi looked around for his sub, but Namjoon wasn't waiting in the car like usual, and he wasn't in the bedroom or kitchen.

"Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"Dunno, but I'm taking Team One Braincell in my car today." Taehyung said, grabbing his bag. "See you at class."

Yoongi waved goodbye, before turning around and looking for his love again.

Jimin closed his bedroom door, already changed into his outdoor clothes. "Hey Yoongi, ready to go?"

"Where's Namjoon and Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"I saw them head into Kooks room a few minutes ago." Jimin shrugged, pulling out his phone. "I'll be in the car."

Yoongi headed down the hall and knocked on Jungkooks door.

"Yeah?" The boy called.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Yoongi asked.

"We're gunna be late, we'll walk." Namjoon said.

Yoongi frowned. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, we just have some things to talk about." Namjoon called back. "I'll see you later, okay babe?"

"Okay..." Yoongi could tell something was up, but he wasn't one to pressure people, so he headed outside to drive him and Jimin to the campus.

He was sure Namjoon would tell him if it was a big deal.

-

After morning classes, the students all had a study hall together, so Taehyung, Jimin, and the two halves of a whole idiot met up in the library to talk.

They chose a secluded table behind the bookshelves and pulled out their notebooks and laptops.

"So, for Suga's birthday, I was thinking we could start with-"

Taehyung was cut off by Seokjin's pout. "But wait, I want to start with Yoonie! He's my favorite!"

Hoseok shook his head. "My girl Yoonji and I are overdue for a shopping day."

"I love them all, but we should start with Suga." Taehyung insisted.

"Guys, guys!" Jimin interrupted, standing up to draw the attention to him.

They all grew silent and looked at him.

"We should throw Agust a party." Jimin said seriously.

There was silence for a long moment-

-before everyone broke into loud laughter.

Jimin giggled as he sat back down, enjoying his friends happiness at his joke.

"You got me in the first half, not gunna lie." Taehyung chuckled.

"You're a good actor." Seokjin smiled, patting the boys back.

"Can you imagine?" Hoseok scoffed. "That piece of shit getting a day to himself? He would set the town on fire in the first three seconds!"

"Not to mention how he would terrorize everyone in the house with knives." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"A fucking psychopath indeed." Taehyung said, looking at the scar on his arm.

"That was a good one." Hoseok wiped tears from his eyes. "Who ever heard of the bad guy getting a birthday party?"

"Okay, let's get serious again." Seokjin ordered. "I want Yoonie to come out first because I would die for him."

"Mood, but this all started with Suga, and he's been through the most, so he should get to go first." Taehyung argued.

"Not to be dramatic but if we don't start with Yoonji I'm gunna." Hoseok said loudly.

"Gunna...what?" Taehyung asked him.

"I'm just gunna." Hoseok raised his eyebrows and the boy shrank back.

"Stop, I'm scared." He whimpered.

"We still have to ask Yoongi for permission first." Seokjin reminded them. "If he doesn't want the others out then there's no point in us arguing about the order."

"That's right, Jin." Yoongi said, coming around the bookshelf.

"Yoongi!" Jimin beamed. "You're spending study hall with us?"

"My baby isn't here, so I have nothing else to do." Yoongi answered. He looked them over. "What were you all doing?"

"Planning a party for Yoonie, Suga and Yoonji." Hoseok said. "Like a birthday party of sorts."

"Can we do it, Yoongi?" Seokjin clasped his hands together. "Please? I want to bake my little Yoonie baby a cake!"

"We just want to show them all what a proper birthday party should be like, since...you know." Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yes. That would be nice."

"So we can?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded again and the table burst into cheers.

"I'll leave you all to it." Yoongi said, retreating.

He backed away and hurried out the doors, racing to the nearest bathroom.

After checking to make sure he was alone, Agust punched the wall.

"Fuck!"

Tears watered in his eyes and he rubbed them away angrily.

It wasn't fair- it wasn't fucking fair!

They all loved the other alters so much, and had laughed when Jimin joked about Agust getting a day as well.

They fucking laughed.

Like it was the most absurd idea they had ever heard.

Like they only saw Agust as nothing but the bad guy. A psychopath. When they had no idea what he was really up to.

He could have said no. He could have made the others all lose their shot at getting a party.

But he didn't. He said yes and let them. Because he didn't want to be- because he was trying to- because he wanted to be-

Agust bit his lip angrily, fighting the tears as he cradled his bruised hand.

He shouldn't have done that. He should have been more careful. If he had broken a bone, Yoongi would have known something was up.

He forced himself to regain his composure.

Yoongi had taken a nap during his free hour, and he would be waking up by the time the bell rang, so Agust had to get back to the room before he realized something was up.

As he walked back to the classroom, his thoughts kept spinning around Jimin.

Why had that awful joke hurt so much more coming from the small pinkette than anyone else?

-

Namjoon was confused. "Know...what?"

Jungkook gave him a stare. "Don't act like you're the CEO of secrecy. I know about Yoongi's dad."

Namjoon sighed silently in relief.

"How could you not tell all of us?" Jungkook asked, arms crossed.

"Yoongi didn't even want to tell me, I just found out because I caught him crying." Namjoon said. "I figured if he wanted to tell you all, he would." He squinted, suddenly suspicious. "Wait, how do you know?"

"I was passing by and over heard." Jungkook said.

Namjoon sighed. "You and I and Yoongi should talk about this when he gets back and see what he wants to do. We don't know if his father is coming here or just running away, so I don't want to scare the others unnecessarily."

Jungkook nodded. "I understand."

Namjoon made to leave, but Jungkook calling out stopped him.

"Oh, Joon, one more thing."

"Yeah?" Namjoon faced him.

There was no emotion in Jungkook's dark stare.

"I also know about you and Agust."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
415K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
15.5K 702 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...