Mafia & Miss Honey | Mafia H...

By SabhyataSahu

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ believes in all. But Mafia... More

Blurb
1. ๐’ฐ๐“ƒโ„ด
2. Due
3. Tre
4. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
5. Cinque
6. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ
7. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
8. ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ
9. Nove
10. Dieci
11. Undici
Discover My Other Stories!!!
12. Dodici
13. Tredici
15. Quindici
16. Sedici
17. Diciassette
18. Diciotto
19. Diciannove
20. Venti
21. Ventuno
22. Ventidue
23. Ventitrรฉ
24. Ventiquattro
25. Venticinque
26. Ventisei
27. Ventisette
28. Ventotto
29. Ventinove
Soundtrack
Catharsis.!!!
Author's note
30.Trenta
31. Trentuno
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Trentadue
33. Trentatrรฉ
34. Trentaquattro
35. Trentacinque
36. Trentasei
37. Trentasette
38. Trentotto
39. Trentanove
40. Quaranta
41. Quarantยญuno
42. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฎ
43. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ฝ๐“ปรฉ
44. Quarantaยญquattro
45. Quarantaยญcinque
46. Quarantaยญsei
47. Quarantaยญsette
48. Quarantยญotto
49. Quarantaยญnove
50. Cinquanta
51. Cinquantยญuno
A/N & New Story Updates
52. Cinquantaยญdue
53. Cinquantaยญtrรฉ
54. Cinquantaยญquattro
55. Cinquantaยญcinque
A/N

14. Quattordici

20.7K 875 442
By SabhyataSahu

I sat in the same spot as last time on the couch. Zara removed her watch and bangles from her wrists, placing them on the table before excusing herself to disappear with the half-dead mutt in her arms. When she came back, the frailly motherfucker was out of the blanket he had been covered in, wearing a fresh pair of diapers. What the fuck.! He began to snore as soon as his head hit the plush dog bed.

Zara asked for a few more moments before going to the kitchen. I busied myself twirling the bangle between my fingers.

She came with two cups of hot chocolates, they were hyped with cream and the cups had cat ears on either side. I took a sip, expecting it to be sugary, like last time, with the tea. But it had the slight bitterness of cocoa with a little sugar. I chanced a look at Zara. She was smiling in arrogance. Principessa had noticed my reluctance for tea last time.

Instead of heels, she was wearing fluffy slippers. And had wiped off some of the makeup while making the hot chocolate. She still hadn't shown any sign of dizziness, but the glass of wine had been half full.

"Zara..." I clear my throat quickly, as my voice had turned out to be a desperate plea to get her attention back to me from her hot chocolate. "I'm saying this as friends..." What the fuck, I wanna shoot my head off. "Don't take your eyes away from your drink next time, alright. It is dangerous. The real world out there is no sunshine and rainbows. Just be careful next time."

Her lower lip trembled slightly. "I was stirring it properly. But sometimes it sticks in the bottom of the pan and burns. I didn't feel like it was burnt, but if you want, I will replace it." She said quietly in a strained voice.

"What are you talking about, Zara." I ask quizzically. This girl is gonna be the death of me. She pouted, lifting her chin to point at the hot chocolate. Merda.

"I'm not talking about the hot chocolate. It's good, really. I was just asking you to not leave your drink unattended in the club. That..." I calm myself to water down the story. Otherwise, she'll demand going back and filing a police report. "I saw your drink in the club. You were not exactly careful about it. You should have..." Her eyes widened as her perfect lips formed an 'O'. Then she pursed her lips, her eyes shining with mischief. Running her fingers on the rim of her cup, she told me her deepest darkest secret. At least that was her tone, as she did.

"That bartender was cajoling me to get one. Even after I ordered those mozzarella sticks. Then ummm.... this girl left her wineglass and I don't think she was coming back. I would have ordered her one if she did, by the way. So... um... I slid the glass near my food and that bartender didn't disturb my peace anymore." She completed after carefully putting in every word.

I released a long breath, pushing my back against the armrest. I empty the hot chocolate, scanning her face as she blushed at her own mischievous mind like a kid. Since I had been already relieved with one thing, I just wanted to be done with this one. So when I leave, she makes more prudent decisions.

"If you don't mind me, Zara. You shouldn't go near that alley. Especially at this hour." Her face shone with surprise like she isn't used to hearing anyone taking care of her. That thought pulled the strings to my heart painfully.

"I don't go out anywhere late at night, actually. I usually stay home, but Helen suggested we go out..." That bitch again. That doesn't explain shit to me.

She pulled her barefoot leg up getting comfortable in my presence. "Edward is Van Gogh's pet sitter." She said and began to giggle in embarrassment.

What the fuck is she talking about? Was something added to her mozzarella sticks? I placed the half-empty coffee mug carefully on the table, and she quickly slid in a coaster beneath it.

"I am sorry, Gian. I am bad at this. I feel like if I know something everyone else does too. I should give you a proper introduction." She crossed the room and carefully held that sleeping mutt in her arms.

His one ear was crooked, which explains the name. Zara told me about his medical condition. Two of his back legs are paralyzed, and he has arthritis. She only allows him to walk for his exercise when he is home. That's why the lazy fucker barely moves. Her eyes glistened as she told me about all of it. Or perhaps hiding the cruel truth.

"Did the pet store trick you." I groan. Van Gogh let out a soft bark in his sleep. Opening his eyelids, looking at me with those sad eyes.

"No, they didn't. And I got him from a pet shelter. I didn't think anyone was gonna take him. Though they were taking good care of him there. But..." She trailed off, making faces to weigh her words more carefully.

"I thought you were sitting that hom- Edward's dog." I say, reaching over making eye contact with Zara, while slowly pinching on the mutt's leg. What if they lied to her to get rid of him and this mutt is just fucking lazy. He didn't react. Usually, the non-addicted homeless people have a pet companion with them and judging by Zara's kindness, I had come to that conclusion.

"Edward had a dog, fudge. I used to see them every day on my way to school. Then one day some animal rights activists snatched fudge away from him..." tear pooled in her eyes as she spoke further. "He fought for fudge. He was taking good care of him. fudge always looked healthy and clean. Edward was crying and begging them but they didn't listen to him. He tried everything, nobody intervened, just watched." And she must have had, but she won't tell me that.

I scoot closer to her. Our legs touched again and wipe her tears.

"Edward's health was deteriorating... I knew I needed to do something. So instead of leaving Van Gogh with a sitter. I asked Edward. Van Gogh doesn't wander much, so it is easy for Edward to take care of him."

I nod in understanding. I still needed to end this madness. Who knows, that asshole could be just ripping her off of her money. Using her innocence.

"How much does he take?" I ask, running my finger over her wrist. She peered at me through her lashes like I have lost my mind.

"Give money to a homeless man, Gian. I am not stupid. I only give him food whenever he sits Van Gogh. Rest is up to him." She shrugged her shoulders. I hide a smile. She isn't hopeless.

"How about this I find him a place in the homeless shelter?" I say, plastering a smile to my face, feigning sympathy for him. I would do anything to stop Zara from meeting him.

Zara scrunched her nose in her adorable way, "I asked him once but it is too far from here and they don't offer bed to someone every day. If he goes, then he will lose his place in the alley, at least that's what he said to me." She said.

"Then I will find him a permanent residence." I say sternly before she could give me another excuse.

The mutt jerked awake when I pinched his others legs. He sneered at me and tried to bite my hand with his weak ass teeth.

"Can I take a picture.?" she asked me giggling and I nod. Before she could hand me the diaper-clad mutt, I pushed the cushion in front of me. And Zara settled him over it.

I hold the mutt closer to my face. He tilted his head and poked his pink tongue out. It brought an unexpected smile to my face. Zara picked the moment to snap a picture, then some more. I asked her to take one of all of us together.

She leaned in closer to me. The mutt gave a different pose this time, making me chuckle.

I handed Zara the puppy and pulled her close to me by snaking an arm around her waist. Taking the phone from her hand at the same time. Zara gasped. Her head turned to look at me and all my resolve melted. I chose that moment to click our picture, pressing my lips to hers.

Oh my gosh!!! Gian is kissing me. I am having my first kiss. If I don't count those before... That thought soured my mood.

Gian pulled back from the kiss, his eyes filled with concern. I licked my lips, my eyes flitted to his lips, then Van. Who was now sitting beside.

"I am sorry, Zara. I shouldn't." He moved to leave. But I pressed both my hands on his knees. Only briefly to stop him, then pulled it back, afraid he would mind me touching him.

"Why are you sorry." I sounded desperate and pathetic as my voice quivered. My nose prickled. I know I am gonna break into a sob. His lips parted as his hot breath fanned across my face. I realize that I have pulled in closer to him.

"You went still, Zara." He said, scanning my face. Looking at my eyes for an answer. Shall I tell him now?

"Oh." I only whisper. Running my thumb on his leg, looking at it for an excuse. Van Gogh mirrored my gesture, slowly moving his paw over Gian's leg. His nails were clipped, otherwise he would have pulled the thread on his jeans. Gian put his finger beneath my chin and lifted my chin.

"I was startled." I say quietly, giving him half skimmed truth. Our eyes met, nobody said anything. His finger on my chin dropped, and he slowly patted Van Gogh's back. He lightly woofed, liking his touch.

Tears began to gather in my eyes as my throat ran dry. I made a distance between us, swallowing the bile clogging up my throat. My cheeks heated in embarrassment. I let the tears fall. Why do I keep finding myself in these position?

Gian reached out to wipe my tears. I shook my head vehemently. This is why I prefer to stay home all the time. I always attract trouble and end up embarrassing myself. I won't do it again. I'll stay home and lessen my interactions.

"I am sorry. I asked you out on a date. But didn't come back to fetch your answer, principessa. Then today I saw you there. I thought you were on a date. I was so relieved when I found you weren't. I am sorry, I kissed you without knowing your response." He said in a strained voice. I peer at him through my wet lashes. His eyes held a deep conflict. I could see it for a brief moment before it was vanished.

"I wanted to say yes, Gian. But you never came back to school. How was I supposed to give my answer?" I croak, then began to cry like an idiot. I drop my face in my hands like a moron. I was certain he would bolt for the door and leave my sorry ass alone. They were right, I am too much drama with no solution. One after another, I gather the spotlight like this. Perhaps a subliminal part of me is doing it without my knowledge. He might even fire me, since my emotional state is questionable. My honey bees... I'm gonna miss them.

My wheels of hyperventilation were ceased. When his strong arm circled my waist. I was lifted off the soft couch to a hard, muscled leg. I draw a startled gasp. His one hand gripped on my hip and other on the nape of my neck as he planted a kiss to my lips. This time, I kissed him back. His hand on my hip slowly went up, then back to my hip again, as he sensed my hesitation. His fingers slowly massaged my scalp. I moaned from pleasure. He took that opportunity to plunge his tongue inside my mouth.

Holy crackers!

I had thought I would feel disgusted by having someone else's tongue inside my mouth. But his warm tongue made my toes curl in pleasure. He tastes of cocoa and something stronger than that. My fingers scraped the hair behind his ear.

He let out a growl. His chest rumbled against mine, sending the jolt of electricity down my spine. I had pressed my body flush against him without realizing. As the pressure inside built, I tug on his hair harder and his grip on my hip became painful, but we both embraced it.

The sweet ache I was feeling in my core was quenched. He pulled away from the kiss and he threw his head back on the couch. A deep growl released from the back of his throat.

I blinked at him, completely enchanted by the look on his face. I couldn't believe he could look even more handsome. His fist closed around me almost painfully, making my release follow. My eyes bugged as I realize the whole time I, Zara Sinclair, had been grinding myself over the hard bulge of his jeans. His body was stiff as a board, controlling his urge.

My cheeks burned, but to my complete surprise. I felt confident. I lean in to him and hide my face in the crook of his neck. Few moments later, I heard Gian release a deep breath. His fist loosened around me as he drew circles where I felt a little pain from his grip. He placed a kiss on top of my head. I close my eyes in bliss, hugging him close.

*****

Hey, honey!!! It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''His Captive'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 903 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
338K 31.8K 45
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
149K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
112K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...