The Skies of Tri-ni-sette

Por Lexerine

Take place in Future Arc. Sawada Tsunayoshi is the missing son of Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Nana. When Ieyasu... Más

Chapter 1 - The Sky Arcobaleno
Chapter 2 - Come With Us!
Chapter 3 - The Protecting Mists
Chapter 4 - Return to the past
Chapter 5 - The First Generation of Vongola
Chapter 6 - Reunion
Chapter 7 - Just a "completely" Normal Day
Chapter 8 - Tsuna-sensei
Chapter 9 - Going Back?
Chapter 10 - Back to the Future! Funeral Wreath Attack!
Chapter 11 - The Sky's Guardians Arrive!
Chapter 13 - The End
Author's Note!
Chapter 14 - Amusement Park
Chapter 15 - Reborn Knows
Chapter 16 - So Much For a Peaceful Life
Chapter 17 - The Guest
Chapter 18 - Festival and Love
Chapter 19 - Festival

Chapter 12 - The Final Battle

3.1K 113 26
Por Lexerine

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Btw today is a special day, so longer chapter for everyone! ><

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"Kufufu~ Rokudo Mukuro. The other half mist, and sadly my charming self related to that Melon," Tick marks start to appear on Daemon.

"SAID THE PINEAPPLE!" He yelled out

"Kufufu~ You want to die that badly it seems," Then the male Pineapple and Melon start their fight.

"My name is Gokudera Hayato. Tsuna-sama's Storm guardian and right hand man. I am also Gokudera Guantino's younger brother,"

"CALL ME G DAMMIT!" Come from the pink haired man.

"Hahi they are your siblings?!" Haru yelled out, clutching tighter to I-pin.

~KHR~

After reuniting with their siblings, everyone went to the forest and spend a night there, preparing to face Byakuran tomorrow in their final battle.

Tsuna sat down a little far away from everyone on a big rock near a river. He looked up at the starry sky where you can see everything clearly.

"Everything is sparkling..." He whispered out.

"Like your sky flames," A small black silhouette walked out from behind of the trees. Tsuna's eyes widened and quickly turn his head to look at the person.

"Reborn?"

"It's sparkling and shine upon everything," The hitman said. Tsuna blushed at that.

Reborn jumped on Tsuna's side, black sharp eyes looking at Tsuna's brown one intensely as if looking for an answer.

"What is your plan, Tsuna?" Reborn asked.

As if getting caught red handed, Tsuna break the eye contact and look down sadly, "I...have to revive all the Arcobalenos," He answered.

Reborn black eyes darkened, knowing exactly what will happen. Tsuna won't have a chance anymore for the future, then... he have to be the one that make the choice...he has to make sure that no regret will be left behind.

If this is how everything will end up, then he will at least answer that.

"Tsuna-," He didn't get a chance to say it before Tsuna kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Reborn," The brunet smiled brightly at Reborn, "But that answer...it's not meant for me."

Tsuna looked up again to the sky, before walking away. A smile that shows relief come on his face, because at least his past self won't wait so long for the answer anymore.

Reborn just sat there on the rock, holding the cheek that the brunet just pecked.

~KHR~

Ieyasu woke up with a memory of last night come into his mind again. Reborn killer aura yesterday is overwhelming. It was scary.

He remember Tsuna just throw an apologetic look at them.

Did something happen?

"Gio, wake up," G's voice came from above.

"Lal's going to explain the plan," The pinky mentioned to the place where everyone is gathered.

"Tsuna, you'll stay here with the rest of your guardians and also girls, Reborn, Shoichi, Spanner, Gianini," Tsuna looks bothered but didn't say anything, "We can't let you to fall onto Byakuran's hand again, let us do this," After few seconds, the brunet finally agree.

"It's okay, Tsuna-sama, we'll be here also," Hayato smiled.

"Then the rest will face Byakuran. Varia will meet you there," Shoichi said.

After the plan explanation, they start getting ready for the final battle. Ieyasu looked at his brother who is shaking badly and walked there.

Tsuna clutched onto he pacifiers tighly, "Soon..." Unnoticed by him, Ieyasu pull him into a hug, making his eyes widened, "Ie-nii?"

"Trust me, Tsuna, I will win this fight," The blonde said.

"I...I never doubt that you will win this, nii-san," He wanted to tell him, but instead all that got out is tears and sobbing. He hugged the blonde tighter, this might be the last time he can hug him like this. "God I will miss this. Gomenasai, Ie-nii,"

With that, Ieyasu and his guardians went out leaving Tsuna and the others behind.

"Tsuna-sama-"

"Hayato," Hayato looked at the brunet with saddened look. Tsuna's other guardians just smiled. They know what will happen next.

Ieyasu look back at Tsuna. He just couldn't help to feel that the hug feels like a farewell.

~KHR~

*Time Skip because I'm sucks with writing battle scene*

Hours have passed when Ieyasu and his companions start their battle with Millefiore. They have taken down the funeral wreaths and the Byakuran from another parallel world. Now all left is Byakuran himself and Ieyasu.

Byakuran laughed at Ieyasu who looks pathetically being restrained by his power, making him unable to do anything.

"Just give up, Vongola Decimo. Give Tsu-chan back to me and maybe I'll be kind enough to let you live," Byakuran said, tightening the restrain on Ieyasu. The blonde bit back a scream when his broken ribs got crushed.

"GIOTTO!" G yelled out. Fliching back when his wounds start to bleed again.

Everyone is in a bad shape, exhausted to their limit. Ieyasu clenched his hands, refusing to give up. He would rather face death than giving Tsuna and the future to this psycho. Someone like Byakuran is not worthy to be in hold of the tri-ni-sette.

What can he do? He used his flames to fight the other Byakuran, and it took so much to defeat him. He's exhausted.

"Tsuna.." Was all he can think off before his consciousness started to drift away.

"nii...Ie-nii..up Mou! Ie-nii~ Wake up!" Ieyasu opened his eyes and saw little Tsuna pouting cutely above him.

"Tsuna?!" Ieyasu exclaimed, surprising the brunet.

"Tsuna has a bad dream, nii-san. Can Tsuna sleep with nii-san?" Tsuna asked. Ieyasu notice few tear drops on Tsuna's face. He wiped it with his hands, smiling softly before giving some spaces for Tsuna to sleep.

"Tsuna do you trust me to chase the bad dreams away?" Ieyasu asked.

"Um! Nii-san will always protect Tsuna and Tsuna will always protect nii-san!" Ieyasu looks shocked for a bit, "Because Mama said twins will always stick together forever," Tsuna said before falling asleep.

Byakuran laughed when Ieyasu lost his consciousness, thinking that he won already. Like he predicted, Vongola Decimo will fall on his hand and Tsu-chan will be at his side again in no time. After the king falls, the followers will be next on the list.

For Tsuna who is foolish enough to run away from him, he has to punish the brunet. He will start killing the others in front of his eyes, starting from his guardians and the sun Arcobaleno which he knows Tsuna hold dearly in his heart. Then Tsuna will be alone, and the only person that he can think about is Byakuran only.

Slowly, he walked to the blonde to take the Vongola Sky ring, but he didn't expect the blonde to move and punch him on the face.

"Gio/Ieyasu/Sawada!"

"I won't let...you win!" Ieyasu yelled out.

Byakuran just looked at him with his crazed smile. He didn't expect this to happen, but this is exciting! He will savor every minutes when he make the Decimo fall to his knees and his pained scream, everything.

"Vongola ring, please lend me your power to protect my family, so I can be a vast protecting sky who can protect everyone," Ieyasu widened his eyes when his Sky ring started to glow brightly.

"It's here..." Byakuran smiled at the glowing ring before laughed, "Hmmm just keep it like that, Decimo," He also start lighting his own Sky ring which also shone brightly.

The two rings light keep getting brighter and brighter and until the others have to close their eyes so they won't be blinded by it.

After the light start to dim a little, they were shocked to see an orange sphere surrounding each Byakuran and Ieyasu.

"What is that voice?" Dino asked, looking everywhere to find where that sound is coming from.

"VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! IT'S COMING FROM THE RING!" Squalo yelled out.

"Ieyasu's sky ring?" Daemon asked, eyes never leaving the sphere.

"The old man told me about it. There's a stipulation where the three tri-ni-sette sky rings will resonate with each other and call the Skies toward each other," Xanxus explained.

"Wait does that mean that the Arcobaleno sky pacifier is also affected by it?!" Asari asked. The others just throw a disbelieving look at that.

"They're calling the other sky to come as well," Xanxus nodded.

"Then Tsuna is-" G gritted his teeth. This must be what the white haired psycho has planned since the start. He planned to use the tri-ni-sette sky rings to pull Tsuna out from the hiding.

*With Tsuna and the other*

Tsuna was having a bad feeling. He doesn't know why at first but now, it was getting worse when his Sky pacifier start to shine, and then a voice start to came out from nowhere.

"Tsuna/Tsuna-kun/Tsuna-sama/Bossu!"

"What is that?"

"This is...the sky pacifier is resonating with Byakuran and Ie-nii's sky rings?" Tsuna thought. He tried to move his body but it was useless. The light start to get bigger and then in no time, Tsuna was surrounded by the same orange sphere and being lifted from the ground.

"I can't move my body," Tsuna told them, "Everyone!" He yelled out before the sphere start to fly away to the battle ground.

"Tsuna-sama!" Hayato yelled out before he starts running, followed by Tsuna's other guardians.

"Shoichi, Spanner, Gianini, and the girls, you all stay here," Reborn told them before he also followed them. "This is bad, the place where he's flying to is...Stay safe Tsuna,"

*Back with Ieyasu and the other*

Ieyasu widened his eyes when he saw another orange sphere flying towards them. The most shocking one is the person inside that orange sphere.

"Tsuna!" Ieyasu yelled out. Making the other turned to look at the flying sphere also.

"We have to stop it!" Basil yelled out as he starts attacking the sphere with the others, but it was useless. The sphere is indestructible no matter how much they attacked it.

The sphere starts to merge with the other two spheres and trapping the three tri-ni-sette skies inside together.

"Welcome to the show, Tsu-chan!" Byakuran exclaimed happily, while Ieyasu just kneel there still shocked that Tsuna is here.

Tsuna gulped when he saw the state Ieyasu and everyone are in. Holding back his tears, he looked at the blonde who is kneeling on the ground, exhaustion reflected in his eyes, "Ie-nii..."

"Tsu..na...run," Ieyasu gasped out. Tsuna watched as he sturggling to stand with his two feet. His brother was in this state because of protecting him while he was hesitating to carry out his duty. This is his fault.

"Hahaha, Vongola is such a stubborn, Tsu-chan. They refuse to tell me where you are, so I have to call you out by myself," Byakuran told him.

The white haired psycho slowly starts to walk to the brunet. "Now, Tsu-chan. Come back to me and I will let them go,"

He never reached Tsuna because get knocked off before he's halfway there by a pissed off Ieyasu.

"Hand off from my brother, Byakuran," His orange eyes that is blazing with hatred glares at Byakuran. "As...long as I'm still standing..*pant* I won't let you touch Tsuna!" He yelled out.

"I...I can't hesitate anymore...this is my duty as the Sky Arcobaleno. I have to carry out this duty," Tsuna thought. Looking back at Ieyasu and Byakuran who have already started attacking each other again, he bring out the colorless pacifiers. His brown eyes blazing with determination "This time, I will protect everyone,"

Byakuran and Ieyasu widened their eyes in surprise when they saw Tsuna's body begin to glow with deathperation flames.

"What happened? Tsuna-san's body is surrounded by sky flames," Basil said.

"So you have started Tsuna," Byakuran said, eyes sharpening at the brunet.

"Tsu..na?" Ieyasu's voice there sounds so small.

Tsuna just smiled warmly at his brother, hands tightening on the pacifiers. At least now, not only Ieyasu is doing all the protecting. He won't fear anything as long as he can guarantee their safety and happiness, even his death.

"...Nii-san will always protect Tsuna and Tsuna will always protect nii-san!"

"TSUNA-SAMA!" A voice yelled out.

Everyone on the battle field looked at the source and find Tsuna's guardians and Reborn arriving there. The silver haired man looked at the brunet, tears leaking from his emerald eyes. He knows what Tsuna will do, the other were in the same state. They know what the brunet will do.

"You there...can you help us?" Mukuro asked. The other guardians just looked at the half mist. What is he planning?

Basil just looked at him and nodded, "How can I help you?"

"Tsuna! You don't have to do this!" Ieyasu yelled out.

"No. I have to revive them to make sure that you can return to the past safely without being affected by this future," Tsuna told him, "And then many lives will be saved. I finally found the time where I can use my power forever. This is the only thing that can only I do, and also my duty that I can't avoid..." He closed his eyes, as his flames burn brighter.

"I can't let you do that-" Ieyasu yelled out to his brother but got cut off by Byakuran who flew to Tsuna.

"I CAN'T LET YOU DIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TSUNA!" He yelled out. Before he reached the brunet, Ieyasu stopped him.

"I WON'T LET YOU TO TOUCH HIM AGAIN, BYAKURAN!"

"Why do you keep standing on my way?! I will kill you first!" Byakuran head-butted Ieyasu and kicked him on his gut. Throwing the blonde to the ground hard.

"Ie-nii!" Tsuna gasped out in pain. Blood begin to trickle down from his mouth.

"Tsuna-sama!"

"My flames are not enough? This... must be because of this sphere," He kneeled down when his legs gave up. "Aria-san, Gamma, please give me strength to do this,"

"Giotto! Tsuna!" G gritted his teeth. He feels hopeless for not be able to be by his friend's side at this time.

"We can't just stand here and watched," Daemon said.

"We have to find a way to destroy the sphere and rescue Tsuna from there," Asari said as he brings out his box weapon.

"That is!" Fuuta yelled out, pointing at the sky.

It was Basil's rain dolphin which is surrounded by 6 types of different flames.

"The rain dolphin?!"

"Why is it surrounded by other flames?"

"Let's go," Basil yelled out and slammed his weapon to the shield, but that big attack only manage to crack the sphere a little, "It's not working! I can only crack it by little,"

"It's enough for us," Hayato said before he and the other jumped into the shield.

"Hayato...everyone..." Tsuna whispered out.

"You want to leave us when we meet again. Isn't that a little bit too mean, Tsuna-nii," Lambo said.

"Omnivore,"

"Bossu, we will always stay by your side,"

"We'll be together, Tsuna,"

"Tsuna-sama, our flames is for you to use," Hayato told him.

"No...then you guys also will..." Tsuna shakes his head, tears are falling from his eyes like a waterfall. He refuses to let his guardians to face the same fate as him.

"Tsuna-nii, we will stay by your side forever," Lambo said hugging Tsuna tightly. The others soon joined the hug, even Kyouya and Mukuro.

Tsuna started to sobbed. What did he ever do to get them as his friends?

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi, you're the light that have saved us and give us another chance in this life,"

"We will be here for you, Bossu,"

"Mukuro, Chrome"

"No matter what happen, out loyalty will lies on you only,"

"Ryouhei-nii,"

"It's because you, the vast sky that accepted us into your family,"

"Takeshi,"

"Tsuna-nii...when everyone is pushing me away, you're the only one that accepted me,"

"Lambo,"

"Omnivore, thanks,"

"Kyouya,"

"Tsuna-sama, we will only follow you till the eternity,"

"Hayato,"

Everyone who was watching started to tear up. They can certainly said, that Tsuna and his guardians bonds are unbreakable.

Ieyasu's guardians outside of the sphere just stood there, respecting their siblings' wishes.

"Everyone..." Tsuna smiled, tearing up as his friends' loyalty and feelings wrapped around him. The flames grew bigger until they were surrounded by it.

At the last moment, Tsuna looked at Reborn and whispered something which made the hitman looked down, clenching his hands. Then the fire grew bigger and brighter, enveloping everything in blinding light.

When the light is gone, so is Tsuna and his guardians. Leaving only the colored Arcobaleno's Pacifiers and Tsuna's own pacifier.

"TSUNAAA!"

*To be Continue~~~*

Hello again everyone~

So...like I said, I was busy with my college and upcoming exam but I got times to write this because...I somehow ended up with bed rest for few days. So why not try to write I thought XD

So when my face was flushed red because of the fever, I sat down to type this with mah love and a bottle of cold cola with me HAHAHAHA XD

And then I decided to post this new chapter today, at my special day~ XD This is my gift for everyone today <3

BTW! How in the world this story become:

#1 in Sawada tag?!

#5 with sawadatsunayoshi ????

Can SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW-

(Well not like I don't like it..I'm just speechless...)

LUV FROM ME ALL MY SUPPORTIVE PRECIOUS READERS <3

Tsuna:...I-

Reborn: *gun clicking noise* You have a gut to write this, LR.

LR: Errrrrr....I'm sorry?

Ieyasu: HOW COULD YOU! MY CUTE TUNA!

LR: Okay..?

Tsuna: and Gamma died also...

Aria: Well...because at the moment you're sick, then we won't punish you severely.

LR: You're the best, Aria-san! :D

Aria:...no cola until you recover. Tie her down Reborn.

LR: WHAT NO!

Aria: Throw all of her cola out boys.

LR: MY BABIES! MY PRECIOUS COLAS! LET ME GO!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.7K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
99.1K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
84.4K 2.4K 16
As the Sky falls, his elements follow. "Minna, we'll see each other again. I love all of you, especially you, my beloved Renato." "GIOTTO!" 400 years...