Just Sharing [A Random Book]

By JustBluePanda

As the title says, I'm just going to share my thoughts, opinions, and as well as random stuffs and tags in th... More

Genesis
First Tag! (by SpeedingBolt)
Future Covers for Future Books
Evolution of PDSA Covers
Moment of Victory
Bidoof
Virtual Gifts: Received (✓)
Second Tag! (by Aphrodork)
3rd and 4th Tag! (by ZelTheWeavile and blaziken01trainer)
Fifth Tag! (by blaziken01trainer)
Pokémon Adventures... Anime?!
Nintendo Look-alikes
Panda Apocalypse: Sixth Tag! (by JunieWeathers)
(Not) Biased with Dawn
Video Game OSTs... with lyrics?!
Just Sharing (because why not?)
Cinderace
It's a-May (Mario!)
Dear Roger...
Where have I been to?
What have I been up to?

Battle Themes for my Pokèfics

37 6 25
By JustBluePanda

Hey, guys! It's been a while since the last time I updated this random book. I know I said the upcoming random entry will be my tier list for Sonic the Hedgehog, Smash Bros., and Tekken. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be about that topic. I'm too lazy to explain why some specific characters are on the S-tier and so on, so forth. With that, we have to postpone that for a while and save it for next time and I promise we'll get into that someday (for those who are interested in knowing my tier list regarding the aforementioned fandoms).

With that out of the way, I'm going to share with you all about writing-related regarding to my Pokèfics.

Part of my revamping plan specifically for PDSA is to add soundtracks for certain chapters to help blend the mood of the story. As I was scrolling and searching on YouTube for some OSTs, I have also found potential battle themes for my characters of every Pokèfic of mine, whether they are from my published, draft, or planned works.

It's very common in the games that Trainers have their own theme whenever you battle them, whether they be a minor or major character and a group or an individual. Basically, these soundtracks are what fits or represents them the reason I chose it for them. (I dare you to listen to each and every video of them and I promise you won't regret it)

We'll start off with the main four characters from my Sinnoh and Johto fic namely Dawn, Lucas, Ethan, and Lyra.

Dawn Berlitz's Battle Theme (Pokèmon DP Song - Dawn's Theme)

Do I have to explain this? This is her theme from the Diamond and Pearl anime series. The girly metal music is pleasant to hear and (obviously) it really fits her character.

Lucas Diamond's Battle Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog - His World "Instrumental"

Maybe because I portrayed Lucas as a cool guy in my Pokèfic and this music rock hards. And yes, this is not a Pokèmon soundtrack but a Sonic one however, IMO, the elements this music has fits for a special Pokèmon Trainer battle theme so I gave it to my boy Lucas.

Ethan Gold's Battle Theme (FairyTail OST - Gray's Theme)

Since Ethan's going to be my main male protagonist for my Johto fic, I would like to have him a theme that kind of a good counterpart for Lucas. This action theme is from FairyTail specifically for Gray Fullbuster and it actually fits Ethan's style so I made this as his battle theme.

Lyra Aria's Battle Theme (FairyTail OST - Celestial Spirit Keys in Hand)

Another soundtrack from FairyTail. Actually, I only choose this theme for her to match Dawn's battle theme. Y'know, something metal but with a touch of something girly. It's really hard to explain. Another thing, I find this theme suitable for her.

Now that we are done with my main characters, we'll move on to the other cast starting off from rivals. Yes, I'm looking at Barry and Silver.

Barry's theme

Who hasn't heard of a single remix from GlitchxCity? She just makes amazing remixes from Pokèmon, Legend of Zelda, Sonic, and many others' soundtracks. Anyway, her version of Barry's theme remix is pretty awesome that's why this is going to be his theme for my Pokèfics.

Silver's theme

Again, another remix from Glitch. Among every other Silver theme remixes I have listened to, this one is probably the best of them (in my own taste).

Now, we'll move on to the special characters: Mitsumi and Crystal

Sadly, I can't reveal the details yet about Mitsumi and Crystal's role for my Pokèfics and why they share a similar theme. Guess you have to stay tuned. ;)

Now this music has the elements of being suitable to be a Pokèmon battle theme of someone important... (like a Champion or something) and can you actually believe it is a Mario soundtrack?

The next theme is for the characters who don't have their own battle music but an important character like Cheryl, Riley, Leaf, Eusine and etc.

Now I realized there are still a lot of themes I have found for my characters. With that, I'm just going to make you listen to them without me explaining why I chose it or else we're gonna take forever in here. Lol!

Regular Sinnoh Trainer Battle Theme

Youngster Joey... err I mean,
Regular Johto Trainer Battle Theme

Sinnoh Gym Leader / Elite Four Battle Theme

Johto Gym Leader / Elite Four Battle Theme

Team Rocket Battle Theme

Team Rocket Jessie and James Battle Theme

Galactic Grunt Battle Theme

Galactic Commander Battle Theme

Galactic Boss Cyrus Battle Theme

Gotta admit, it actually took me a very, very long time before I could choose the best remix version of this theme.

Last but not the least, the Champions theme. There can be more than one remix version of them because they can be used for different scenarios of the story.

Red/Lance's Battle Theme

Cynthia's Battle Theme

Those are my soundtrack ideas for my Sinnoh and Johto Pokèfics and I'm
"Just Sharing" it to you all.

To tell you honestly, this not the complete list of the battle themes that will be used because I admit searching and listening to soundtracks on YouTube is incredibly fun and the ideas flooding in my head are limitless. Seriously, finding good themes for them is time-consuming but fun at the same time.

All these themes will be added to the character's bio in my book of OCs, "Magic Kirby" (only if their bio is already available in there)

See ya' all again soon. Yeah, pretty soon! UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.1K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍